ITT We call upon Kek one last time

We must use our ancient magick granted to us by Kek to push Trump to victory.

Here's an incantation for defeating the enemy from the Atharvaveda.

Ye Maruts, full of fiery heat, accept this offering brought for you
To help us, ye who slay the foe.
Maruts, the man who filled with rage against us beyond our
thoughts would harm us, O ye Vasus,
May he be tangled in the toils of Mischief: smite ye him down
with your most flaming weapon.
Each year come, friends to man, the tuneful Maruts, dwelling in
spacious mansions, trooped together.
Exhilarating, gladdening full of fiery heat, may they deliver us
from binding bonds of sin.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kek_(mythology)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogdoad_(Egyptian)
archive.is/xUa6G
youtube.com/watch?v=cwDrDPG6InU
filedropper.com/isummonyou
youtube.com/watch?v=x-gLprAaLjE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here is the Invocation of the Bornless One.

Thee I invoke, the Bornless one.
Thee, that didst create the Earth and the Heavens:
Thee, that didst create the Night and the day.
Thee, that didst create the darkness and the Light.
Thou art Osorronophris: Whom no man hath seen at any time.
Thou art Iabos:
Thou art Iapos:
Thou hast distinguished between the just and the Unjust.
Thou didst make the female and the Male.
Thou didst produce the Seed and the Fruit.
Thou didst form Men to love one another, and to hate one another.
I am ___ Thy Prophet, unto Whom Thou didst commit Thy Mysteries, the Ceremonies of ___:
Thou didst produce the moist and the dry, and that which nourisheth all created Life.
Hear Thou Me, for I am the Angel of Apophrasz Osorronophris: this is Thy True Name, handed down to the Prophets of _____.
Hear Me: Ar: Thiao: Reibet: Atheleberseth: A: Blatha: Abeu: Eben: Phi: Chitasoe: Ib: Thiao.
Hear Me, and make all Spirits subject unto Me: so that every Spirit of the Firmament and of the Ether: upon the Earth and under the Earth: on dry Land and in the Water: of Whirling Air, and of rushing Fire: and every Spell and Scourge of God may be obedient unto Me.
I invoke Thee, the Terrible and Invisible God: Who dwellest in the Void Place of the Spirit: Arogogorobrao: Sochou: Modorio: Phalarchao: Ooo: Ape, The Bornless One: Hear Me!
Hear Me: Roubriao: Mariodam: Balbnabaoth: Assalonai: Aphniao: I: Tholeth: Abrasax: Qeoou: Ischur, Mighty and Bornless One! Hear Me!
I invoke Thee: Ma: Barraio: Ioel: Kotha: Athorebalo: Abraoth: Hear Me!
Hear me! Aoth: Aboth: Basum: Isak: Sabaoth: Iao:
This is the Lord of the Gods:
This is the Lord of the Universe:
This is He Whom the Winds fear.
This is He, Who having made Voice by His Commandment, is Lord of All Things; King, Ruler, and Helper. Hear Me!
Hear Me: Ieou: Pur: Iou: Pur: Iaot: Iaeo: Ioou: Abrasax: Sabriam: Oo: Uu: Ede: Edu: Angelos tou theou: Lai: Gaia: Apa: Diachanna: Chorun.
I am He! the Bornless Spirit! having sight in the Feet: Strong, and the Immortal Fire!
I am He! the Truth!
I am He! Who hate that evil should be wrought in the World!
I am He, that lightningeth and thundereth.
I am He, from whom is the Shower of the Life of Earth:
I am He, whose mouth flameth:
I am He, the Begetter and Manifester unto the Light:
I am He, the Grace of the World:
"The Heart Girt with a Serpent" is My Name!
Come Thou forth, and follow Me: and make all Spirits subject unto Me so that every Spirit of the Firmament, and of the Ether: upon the Earth and under the Earth: on dry land, or in the Water: of whirling Air or of rushing Fire: and every Spell and Scourge of God, may be obedient unto me! Iao: Sabao: Such are the Words!

The board is going to die tonight.

This Hermetic Blessing requires a Priest and Priestess. Maybe some user with a gf can bless Trump with this one.

PRIEST. Awaken! And open thyself to the Wisdom of the Heavens!
PRIESTESS. Awaken! And open thyself to the Wisdom of the Earth!
PRIEST & PRIESTESS. Let us join together in balance between the living Heavens and the living Earth to invoke the Hermetic Blessing.
PRIESTESS. Come unto me, O Thou Who dost breathe Spirit into us to give us life.
PRIEST. Thy Name and Thy Spirit rest upon the good.
PRIESTESS. Mayest Thou dwell in my heart and my mind all the days of my life—
PRIEST. And bring unto fulfillment the highest aspirations of my Soul.
PRIESTESS. Grant Thy Grace unto all my deeds—
PRIESTESS & PRIEST. For Thou art I and I am Thou; Thy Name is my Name, and My Name is Thine; for that I am Thy Likeness.
PRIEST. Above—
PRIESTESS. —Below.
PRIEST. Abraiao—
PRIESTESS. —Ardimalekha.
PRIEST. Hermês Trismegistos—
PRIESTESS. —Isis Mystikê.
PRIEST. All the Gods are One God—
PRIESTESS. —All the Goddesses are One Goddess.
PRIEST & PRIESTESS. —And there is One Initiator.
PRIESTESS and PRIEST together trace in Holy Light the Wheel of Spirit.
PRIESTESS. That Which is Above is as That Which is Below.
PRIEST. The Light Divine is established.

KEK grants by his own will, he is not invoked
KEK cannot be summoned, yet he will grant your wishes should you prove worthy
KEK is not a spell to be invoked
KEK is a god, KEK is chaos, KEK is truth
TRUMP WILL WIN, SHADILAY AND PRAISE KEK

Nigger we have had non stop threads about calling on kek since yesterday why the fuck would this one be the last one?

I meant 'one last time' in the sense of this being the last day to do so before the election is over.

Love is the Law, Love under Kek

Found you.

uh oh

KEK WILLS IT

KEK DEMANDS IT

THE WEST NEEDS IT

THE WORLD NEEDS IT

M
MA
MAG
MAGA
AGA
GA
A

93 93/45

This is the beginning, not the end.

OF PURE JOY!

33 dub doubles

Death is only the beginning

With them power of the almighty Kek behind him, Trump will win.

I never ask Kek to grant us anything.

Kek will provide what He will provide and all we can do is thank him for his blessings.

PRAISE HIM

MAY THE GLORY OF KEK BE WITH YOU ALL

KEK YOU SON OF A BITCH YOU MEME TRUMP IN THE WHITE HOUSE RIGHT NOW YOU COCKSUCKER FROG FAG

Goofus gets emotional and threatens Kek.

Gallant accepts Kek's will and praises him unconditionally.

PRAISE KEK

Yeah. you'd like that Kike.

Kek is forever.

I CALL UPON KEK THE SMUG TO BLESS THIS THREAD AND SMITE HILLARY

praise kek

Kek! Do it for America!!

Kek! Make it happen!

Kek's making it happen!
PRAISE KEK

Rolling for victory gets

PRAISE KEK

KEK MIT UNS

Then can we start acknowledging that kek is a she please.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kek_(mythology)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogdoad_(Egyptian)

Thy quads be checked!

withessed!

Dubba-dubba-dubba-dubba-dubya dubs!

DEUS VULT KEKUS

I grant these dubs to you kek. PRAISE KEK AND BLESS TRUMP

Please hear me kek

Double dubs then quads. KEK WILLS!!

KEK BLESS OUR EMPEROR!

I hope you don't think we're trowing Kek under the bus once Trump wins the election. Do you have any idea how great his thirst for Liberal tears is?

If Trump wins we owe him rivers of liberal tears, and there will be so many to splash into his great maw.

President today, God emperor tomorrow. Kek wills it.

Is Kek the world's first saltwater frog?

He was one Egyptian deities out of their primordial pantheon, so yes.

checked

praise kek!

FROM GOD GRANT ME STRENGTH

I do not. What I meant is that this is the final chance for a big push to help Trump win. Once he wins though the game changes. Our meme magick will no longer be focused on winning the election, but on Making America Great Again.

Is anyone else performing rituals?

SEIG HEIL!!
MAY THE DON BRING US VICTORY!!!

No.

The miracles of Kek have only just begun. Smile anons. Embrace the light. In our hearts lies the path to the dawn, and the dawn is breaking.

PRAISE KEK

Your name has absolutely nothing to do with what you're posting. Please learn to post. Praise Kek

Here's something more Egyptian for you. The Invocation of Ptah.

I invoke the primal Creator, the first of all Gods. PTAH, he who is not created but simply is….Through him I seek to obtain the light of inspiration to create in every level of my life, as thou causeth the metals to flow through thy veins, may also your creative ambience flow through our sphere, open up our souls, motivate us, and bring into our lives regeneration, rebirth, longevity, and renewal.

By the aid of the most high the Lord of the Universe, by the sign of
stability, and the symbol of life I stand loyal and dedicated to thou Patron of all crafts, trades and arts. Thou has commanded the Gods into existence, created the cities, sanctuaries, shrines, and perpetual offerings. Whatever thy eyes see, thy ears hear, and thy nose breaths comes striaight from thy Heart. PTAH, thy authority is in your utterance, such that through you word all creation came into being . Begetter of men, maker of their lives, creator of the Gods, unto thee I dedicate my life to the father of beginnings. In your honor I dedicate this Temple unto thy name.

In the name of the Lord of the Universe, I call forth PTAH. He who gave life to the Gods by means of his heart and tounge. In the name Eheieh Thee Thee I Invoke. Thou who is clothed in white, wrapped like a mummy, Thee Thee I invoke. Thou whos hands are free, and grip the Septor of Dominion, the djed staff the symbols of Life Stability, and Power. Thee Thee I Invoke. PTAH of Emerald skin, with punt beard wearing a skullcap crown, Thee Thee I Invoke. Thou Who art the High God of Memphis and Master of Destiny, Thee Thee I invoke. He who fashioned the World on a potters wheel. Thee Thee I Invoke.Thou created the great metal plate that was the floor of heaven and the roof of the Sky. Thee, Thee I Invoke. Thou who created the boats for the souls of the dead to use in the afterlife, Thee, Thee I Invoke.

Hail to you Ptah who stands south of his wall. Thou are the Primary motive force in creation. Thou who moves within the wrappings of the forms of Creation. Thou who is preeminent among Gods Thinking and speaking the cosmos into existence. Thou who make fertile the watery mass of heaven and makth flow forth the water on the mountains. Illuminator of the two lands with the fire of his eyes, whom lightest up the Earth with thy brilliant rays of peace. He who announces what is not yet, he who renews what already is, the universe comes into being when thou comes into being everyday.

PTAH thou art patron of all crafts, trades and Arts. The winds come forth from thy Nostrils. The celestial waters flow forth from thy mouth. The Fires of Life burn forth from tine Heart. When thou art at rest darkness cometh, and when thou openest thy two eyes beams of light are produced. Come thou forth,come thou forth I say, let thy presense be known in the hearts and minds of all present here.

Thou who created the world and all that is in it. Thou who created the frame work of the Universe. What he said in his heart has come into being. The Staff of life proceeds from thy back. PTAH, come thou forth thou who are the fasioner of the firmament and pattern of the Sun and the Moon.

I AM PTAH, the architect of all that is, The Opener, and lord of stability. God of artisans, artists, designers, builders, architects, masons and metalworkers. I am he who created his own image, his own body, begetter of men, maker of their lives, creator of the gods, I am he who passes through eternity and everlastingness. Father of Fathers, Creator of the Eggs of the Sun and the Moon. Mine form is hidden yet I am in all things, Lord of the Hidden Throne, babe, born daily, Lord of years, and giver of life at will. Through me doeth creation flow forth, from mine eternal spark do I bring newness, and regeneration.

PTAH, who gave life to all gods, through his heart and his tounge, so was made all construction and all craft: the hands' doing, the feet's going, and every limbs movement, according as he governs that which the heart thinks, which emerges through the tounge, and which facilitates everything, so has Ptah come to rest after his making everything and every divine speech as well.

The Invocation of Thoth

Procol oh procol este profani. Barlasti ompala. In the name of the Mighty and Terrible One, I proclaim that I have banished the shells unto their habitations. I invoke Tahuti, the Lord of Wisdom and of Utterance; the god that cometh forth from the veil. Oh thou, majesty of the godhead, wisdom-crowned Tahuti, Lord of the gates of the universe. Thee, thee I invoke. Oh thou of the ibis head. Thee, thee I invoke. Thou who wieldest the wand of double power. Thee, thee I invoke. Thou who bearest in thy left hand the rose and cross of light and life. Thee, thee I invoke. Thou whose head is as an emerald, and thy nemyss as the night sky blue. Thee, thee I invoke. Thou whose skin is a flaming orange as though it burned in a furnace. Thee, thee I invoke.

Behold, I am yesterday, today, and the brother of tomorrow. I am born again and again. Mine is the unseen force whereof the gods are sprung, which is as life unto the dwellers in the Watchtowers of the Universe. I am the charioteer of the east; Lord of the past and the future. I see by my own inward light; Lord of resurrection who cometh forth from the dust, and my birth is from the house of death. Oh ye two Divine hawks upon your pinnacles who keep watch over the universe.

Ye who company the Bier to the house of rest, who pilot the ship of Ra, ever advancing onwards the heights of heaven. Lord of the shrine which standeth in the center of the earth. Behold! He is me and I in him. Mine is the radiance wherein Ptah floateth over the firmament. I travel upon high. I tread upon the firmament of Nu. I raise a flashing flame with the lightening of mine eye. Ever rushing on in the splendor of the daily glorified Ra, giving my life to the dwellers of earth. If I say come up upon the mountain, the celestial waters shall flow at my command. For I am Ra incarnate, Kephra created in the flesh. I am the idolar of my father Tnu, Lord of the city of the sun. The god who commands is in my mouth. The god of wisdom is in my heart. My tongue is the sanctuary of truth and a god sitteth upon my lips. My word is accomplished every day, and the desire of my heart realizes itself as that of Ptah when he created his works. I am eternal, therefore all things are as my designs. Therefore do thou come forth unto me from thine abode in the silence, unutterable wisdom, all light or power.

Thoth. Hermes. Mercury. Odin. By whatever name I call thee thou art still nameless to eternity. Come thou forth I say, and aid and guard me in this work of art. Thou star of the east that didst conduct the magi. Thou art the same all present in heaven and in hell. Thou that vibratest between the light and the darkness, rising, descending, changing ever, yet ever the same. The sun is thy father; thy mother the moon. The wind hath borne thee in it's bosom and earth hath ever nourished the changeless god head of thy youth. Come thou forth I say, come thou forth and make every spirit of the firmament and of the ether, upon the earth and under the earth, on dry land and in the water, of whirling air and of rushing fire, and every spell and scourge of God the Vast One may be obedient unto me.

No, re-check your medicine cabinet, you're a few red-pills short of a full dose

archive.is/xUa6G

PRAISE KEK

KEK BE WITH US

that 2nd picture is something else.

PRAISE KEK

KEK HAS SHINED A LIGHT ON MY POST
PRAISE KEK
THROW THE LAND INTO CHAOS
AND LET THE DON PROCEED FROM THE DARKNESS

The eternal One even blesses this blind user with dubs, such is His beneficence.

Only through experience can people learn. Kek has given him the experience. Now it is up to him to learn.

You cancerous faggots completely ruined this meme. It is now the most normalfag-tier meme to ever exist. Even more normalfag-tier than lolcats or rickrolling. This meme is now dead and it's all thanks to you faggot refugees from cuckchan and reddit.

PRAISE KEK

IF THIS POST IS DUBS
LEFTYPOL IS GAY

PRAISE KEK!!!=

I see CTR is doing their part to keep the thread bumped
kek

youtube.com/watch?v=cwDrDPG6InU
TRUMP PRESERVER OF DHARMA
REMOVER OF THE FILTH

MAGA
A
G
A

Add a pond to your backyard to attract frogs.

SHADILAY

I BELIEVE IN YOU

Not a big fan of Crowley.

No need to worry, Kek is going to make sure he wins.

PRAISE KEK

They aren't, in fact the ADL are actively infiltrating it as we speak. If they were truly afraid of it, they would have it destroyed, not try to reformat it. You are literally posting a meme promoted by kikes, regardless of the context.

Traditional Egyptian sacrifice to the gods was the mummified remains of their tomtem animal.

You can but only please Kek with your desperate display of chaos.

Get the fuck of this worldline user.

Shadilay Vinyl Recording played BACKWARDS uploaded earlier today. If anything will summon kek, this is it.

filedropper.com/isummonyou

This reminds me, for years a frog lived in my fishpond being a total bro over the years and not jumping away when he gotten used to me, I could even sit next to him will chugging down a beer.
All of a sudden he was gone, I wonder of if Kek summoned him for the crusade.

LEAD US TO GLORY, OH GREAT ONE.

KEK VULT.

'He's getting close. I can feel it.'

>>>/monster/230680
Here's a prayer to Ammit. Ammit cares deeply for children.

Get your head examined.

I've never believed in anything.
I've never needed anything.
Now I believe in Kek.
Now I need Kek.
MAGA Ken.
Thy will be done, now and forever.

Is your pic real ?

Upon thy children
kek bestow thine dubs
Not for us, but by us.
Not for us but our Sons
Our Lord comes, make way light
Fro the emperor
and his holy might.

Okay, user. For you.

POSTING IN A KEK THREAD
BLESS US KEK
BLESS OUR PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP
BLESS THE WHITE RACE
FREE US FROM OUR JEWISH CHAINS
DARKNESS BEFORE THE DAWN
1488 1488 1488 1488 1488 1488 1488

This video makes me like Pepe a lot.

This is forever baby.

Heaven is forever.

Not a Kekist or Hindu, but the Maruts are pretty gangsta. I've read some of the Rgveda, and they're like a 50s greaser mannerbund roving around in their hot rod (chariot) with their babe Rodasi riding shotgun.

Embed related.

WEW Tonight's gonna be a hell of a night.

Good tastes.

We have clearly set a new limit of wizardry.

We truly live in glorious times.
PRAISE KEK

KEK CONFIRMS TASTES

wew

Lel, kek likes tame impala.

SHADILAY PRAISE HIS NAME, LET THE FROG GOD TRULY REIGN

It's gonna rain frogs tonight

youtube.com/watch?v=x-gLprAaLjE

You fucking fools.

They're jews user, they only know how to cut wee-wee and cum in fire.

I LOVE YOU KEK

Checking these digits

ALL HAIL KEK

KEK PLEASE HELP EUROS ONCE YOU HELP US GET ON OUR FEET

Shadilay

Trump wins.

Kek der du uns beistehst.
Gepriesen ist dein Name.
Deine Zeit komme.
Unser Wille geschehe,
wie auf Erden, so auch überall.
Für unser tägliches Essen sorgen wir selbst.
Und vergeben uns unsere Sünden,
wie wir fordern von unser'n Schuldigern.
Wir werden dem Schlechten entgegentreten,
und vom Bösen selbst erlösen.
Denn dein sei das Reich
und die Kraft und die Herrlichkeit
in Ewigkeit.

Top Kek.

He will, the jews will lose this war. Their pedophilia will be exposed.

Off by one..

(Checked)

It wont be a war, it'll be an actual holocaust they're so afraid of.

The war is perpetual. Since the ancient times.
This is the main reasons kikes make lacks so obsessed with twisting the heritage of Egypt.

trips for trump, calling it now

This is the most autistic thing I've ever seen on any imageboard.

RIP imageboard culture. Killed by Stormfront astroturfing

==praise kek faggot

Bingo!

PRAISE KEK

The wife and I voted God-Emperor Trump

Fuck all that KJV-sounding shit; I got your incantation right here boys

COUGHING FIT

Why is that (1) goons always use the same images?

PANTS OF SHIT

Said the >(1).

WEW

Kek, if Trump wins I'll turn my life around. If Hillary wins I'll still do it but for an obviously different reason. I know it's weak but I lack strength and can't muster any myself, how do I become reinvigorated.

WE ARE GONNA SHIT ON EVERYTHING YOU LOVE AND WE'RE GOING TO MAKE PAKISTAN PAY FOR IT!

Meme magic > Black magic

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Trump will lose, the bitch will win.

Stay strong, I want to do the same.

Low effort, Chaim.

Huba-Rub-Rubs
Thanks for the dubs

K, so lemme get this straight.

WoW

PRAISE KEK

I, of KEK
Fifth point of emergence
Stand above the 4
P E P E

From the flesh of the dead
Comes the death of the head
The screams of the weak
Fan the flames of the righteous
The rain has passed and the morning has come
Pepe comes out to play
And no one can stop him

Put in a little bit of energy, kike. Kek shits on yahweh

Kek, please give the one trying to kill my uploads an exploded appendix.

I, of Kek
Stand above the 4
P E P E
The fifth point
Emerging

The flesh of the dead
Cause the death of the head
The screams of the weak
Inspire fire in the meak
The witch on the throne
Will rot from the bone
The beast of the swamp
Will dry in the sun

I BELIEVE IN YOU

PRAISE KEK
SHADILAY

FLORIDA LEAD INCREASES WITH 88.8% IN

PRAISE KEK
SHADILAY

Now
THAT
is a power stance.

PRAISE BE TO KEK!

keep the beer cans coming
cold and steady old man
Someone invite spee, already. Their magic happened.

PRAISE BE BROTHER

PRAISE HIM ADORE HIM

PRAISE KEK

if these digits repeat the jews will lose

Keep the beer cans coming, cold and steady old man.

Kek is real. Donald Trump will win.

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

This happens no matter what at this point. It has been disseminated.

Im in a destitute situation with no internet and no means of prayer and have been for the lastfew days, i voted and have been repeating libations all day but here is my prayer in the inner sanctum. PRAISE KEK BROTHERS. MAGA. PRAISE KEK. DEUS FUCKING VULT.

Save us lord of khaos!

KEK I PRAY THAT TODAY WE WILL FINALLY WIN. AFTER YEARS user WILL BE PROVEN RIGHT

TODAY IS THE DAY. user WINS TODAY. WE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR ONE INSTANCE

A NEW AMERICA IS BORN

PRAISE KEK

TOP KEK
PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

FOR THE EMPEROR

AND THIS IS NOT THE LAST TIME. THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING

Praise God, Praise Kek, MAGA!!!!

Deliver us from bondage, Lord Kek

Wise words.
PRAISE KEK

GLORY TO KEK THE THRICE PRAISED

PRAISE KEK
PRAISE KEK
PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK
SHADILAY

Praise be to chaos!
Piss for the piss bag,
Greatness for America!
Hail Kek!

PRAISE KEK

Give it up idiots your kek,dubs,trips will not save you,your candidate will lose.
Get used to the term
Madam President Hillary Clinton

Keks will shall kill the shill

user, that is Heqet's idol, please don't keep accidentally spreading misinfo or Heqet's fertility powers will fail to positively influence white fertility rates.

PRESIDENT TRUMP WILL DEPORT THEM ALL

TRUMP WILL WIN

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

I can only hope Trump wins it.

ONE LAST TIME.

Kek squished by Baphomet.

But user, there's even a baphomet out there that's on our side.

Praise Kek.

it's so fucking real
praise kek

KEK, I BEG OF THEE! LET TRUMP WIN IF DUBS!

Confirmed.

PRAISE ALMIGHTY KEK
BRINGER OF DUBS
CONJURER OF CHAOS
IMMORTAL FORCE OF LULZ AND SMUGNESS

PRAISE HIM!

PRAISE KEK

CRASH THE MARKET NOW

Will soon be done.

Respect the will of Kek