Convinced me

Ancap here, and I just voted for trump. I didn't think I would honestly. I've had some heated debates with some of you faggots on here. What it came down to in the end for me is while I do believe lack of government would be better, at the end of the day were going to have to choose nationalism or globalism and nationalism > globalism.

Here are some ancap/libertarian rebuttals id like to address as someone who relates with them. Feel free to use on your lolbertarian friends.

So if a robber walked into your house and offered you the choice of being killed or stealing 100 dollars… you wouldn't make a choice?

See the above scenario.

I agree. Honestly while I do find trump to be the most entertaining thing that's ever happened in politics, my vote was against Hillary more than it was for trump.

Read Ernst junger, and look at what he says about anarch vs anarchist. Look at the world around you and realize that it's not going to happen. Not yet anyways. It's not because we need a state, but because people inherently want one for some reason. Micronation Liberland has tried to create their own anarcho-capitalist nation, and has been stopped constantly by outside governments. Until people all realize that we don't need government, we will have government, and I don't think this will change in 24 hours. So we have a choice. Nationalism or globalism.

Glad you made the right choice.

Intelligent and educated people would just point out the false dichotomy, and laugh at you for being fucking retarded.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

Good, now you're no use to us.

>>>/liberty/

This
You've served your purpose, now prepare your neck for the rope.

its good you finally saw the light

>>>/reddit/

Now that's some real edge right there.

Thanks for your vote. Now kill yourself.

>>>/cuckchan/

You voted for Trump and you tell us? Woo hoo nigger. So did we.
If you don't side with Trump you are on the side of destruction. You want millions of dirty subhumans to force an even stronger central government?

This is my go-to argument with open borders or anti-military people. No police and no military = power vacuum.

Libertarians and Communists are way too theoretical, but at least they are willing to discuss politics.

About the reaction I expected. Well Holla Forums have fun telling people what is degenerate while you bust loads to hentai.

You did good. There can't be anarcho capitalism without the elimination of globalism.

This is why I love Holla Forums.

Voting isn't consent to be governed as those doing the governing will claim authority regardless of your participation. Voting can easily, in this scenario, be argued as self defense.

This is actualy a good point for anarchos

Hey there, Rick.

Good job faggot. Now go read Mein Kampf.