KEK THREAD

KEK THREAD

Let's join together to post pictures of frogs and channel the meme magick to steer the election results.

Holy chant of Pepe:
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

Other urls found in this thread:

filedropper.com/instrumental_2
filedropper.com/vocalversion
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3917672/Canadian-lab-worker-possibly-exposed-Ebola-pigs.html
youtube.com/watch?v=69i5ZuvHfWk&ab_channel=TNNRaw2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SHADILAY TO ALL BROTHERS IN KEK

PRAISE KEK

SHADILAY
S
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

PRAISE KEK

==KEK WILLS IT
TRUMP WILL WIN==

I don't think this is how you channel kek.
it goes against his principals to plan it.
kek is the god of chaos.

but still,
SHADILAY LADS

my offering to god, kek

The lion roars

KEK WILLS IT

This sign made this guy hop like a frog, I hope this counts

Some music for you guys.
Its actually a pretty decent game too.

OC here, fresh off the meme press.

Does anyone have a source for this song?

hahahaha, kek is pleased

Demiurgs fall
Chaos upbrings
A prayer to kek above

Trump will win. Kek will make dark souls real. With poise

Nice collection, friend

Fake and gay

Holy fuck, that third image.
It was about some easter egg hunt, I think.
DESTINY

dubs are starting. destiny is happening.

PRAISE HIM

SHADILAY

checked

HAIL KEK

SHADILAY

wow this one's so rare
good job

never seen the rubick pepe. Have my Dank Seer one

newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/11/07/schieffer-election-eve/
archive.is/xUa6G

Let it rain frogs

THIS THREAD ISN'T IMPORTANT
DIRECT YOUR ATTENTION TO BETTER THREADS

remember to donate to the patreon!

Fuck off nigger

go bomb a church, nigger lover

KEK ISN'T FOOLED BY YOU
KEK FORGIVES YOU
IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO GET ON THE RIGHT PATH

RARE
Thanks m8.
You wouldn't happen to be…The Collector?

THERE IS ONLY ONE TRUE GOD

DIRECT YOUR ATTENTION TO BETTER THREADS

remember to donate to the patreon!

Checked
Sadly no, these are the rarest I got, posting them for the first time for the glory of Kek

checked

wew lad fuck off

Reported. Go fuck yourself.

reported for spamming.

R A R E
A
R
R

checked myself

PRAISE KEK

contribootin' to thread with proof that turned me from a nonbeliever into a Kekist

brothers, do not doubt Him!

He is with us, and we do His will!

PRAISE KEK!

EVROPA/AMERICA INVICTA!

TRUMP FOR GOD EMPEROR!

Gentlemen, never forget that we are the heroes in this war. Our side is the side of goodness, decency, ethics and purity.

You have seen hints and whispers of Hillary's absolute evil in the leaked emails and you have also seen the God Emperor and his family doing good deeds – like Don Jr, selflessly helping a stranded woman last week.

Take a moment to feel gratitude for all the God Emperor and his campaign have done for us. I am eternally grateful that he pulled back the veil of deceit that covered the media for so long. After seeing their deception firsthand, I will never trust them again. Trump has red-pilled us all; all who have eyes to see and ears to hear, anyway. There is no helping those whose hearts and black and corrupt; those who worship Hillary despite her degeneracy, deception and occultic practices. May Kek have mercy upon them.

Stand tall and strong today anons, for our cause is good and our chosen is Kek's chosen. He is righteous and pure and has led us to a higher awareness.

Now we must pray that he can lead us to a better Berenstain universe than the one we are currently trapped in. With Kek's help, he can. Good luck my friends. Make America Great Again.

dibs on Ivanka as my waifu if she comes back on the market

shadilay brothers
the memes are converging

sick nasty thread

Guys…

sweet

Dear kek hear my prayer: please let trump win

THE CRITICALLY ENDANGERED CHILDREN OF KEK WILL IT

PRAISE KEK
AND
PASS
THE
GODDAMN
AMMUNITION

wait a second, is kek the creator?? ==WTF I MISSED THIS THE WHOLE TIME!!!!!!==

Please save me kek.

PRAISE KEK

I shall not allow these deadly trips to go unchecked

bump

I've spent a lot of time during the past year just starting at my monitor and more lurking then posting really, but yet I somehow feel like I'm with my brethren on here.

I'm a citizen of another country, from another side of the world and this election shouldn't really mean a thing to me, but we're all adults here and we know what the position of POTUS is and what does it mean, even if the cynics might say shit like congress and senate wield more power and POTUS doesn't have such a huge power anyways.

He might not have, on this I must admit that the cynics have me there, but I must also retort to (my own imaginary them) that POTUS wields more power then they're aware of. POTUS is a symbol that with just one powerful can make the world tremble, bankers jump off buildings (which is always nice) or maybe feel sympathy and pride. No congressmen can do that, no senator can do that, no banker can do that, no whore on CNN can do that, but a POTUS can because majority of people believe that's where the power resides.

Symbols are power, I believe all this meme magic thingamajig, Kek, Pepe shows just how much power symbols can have if enough people believe in it really hard. It might all have been shitposting or sliding or whatever the fuck, but in the end what it created was a truly awesome situation in which one of the candidates for POTUS is talking about economic policies, defense strategies, changing the approach to trade deals and medical care and the other one went on a tirade against a racist nazi cartoon frog.

So symbols mean something and because I don't want to fuck with the power they can represent I won't finish by saying Donald Trump will win, nor will I ask of Kek to make it so. I'll ask of you Americans that can make a change to go out and vote, stay vigilant and record and report any suspicious shit. I believe that if the American people have their way DJT will win fair and square and if Kek wills it America will be made great again and the world will be a better place for it for what Donald Trump says resonates true not only with Americans, but with a lot of people across the globe as well.

MAGA

Me too. Hillary declaring war on Pepe was easily the high point of the election for me. Not only did chans get a huge bump in power (as if they needed one), normies finally got to see how batshit insane Hillary is.

It's insane to think about it, but chans have had a tangible effect on this election. Future elections will never be the same.

(checked)

Holla Forums is being raided by "kek" faggots

Trump wins

Dubs if true

You can't just ask for dub and trip. Kek bestows them upon the worthy.

checked

One of the more interesting things I've ever read was, surprisingly, Hunter S Thompsons' entire writings from his Campaign trail from 1972 campaign.

He maybe built his name on Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, but really when you read the shit he wrote, he made his career out on his writings from way back then. But the world was a different place 40+ years ago. There was no internet and thus it was easy for mass media to manipulate the public opinion and it was easier to establish a grasp on public awareness.

These days one 12 second video on Twitter showing what in truth may be only a broken vote machine as likely as it can be evidence of voter fraud can convince hundreds if not thousands of people something is going on.

Hunter S Thompson made a splash back then because he wrote differently. These days everyone can write differently and reach audiences HST probably never dreamed of in no time flat. And Holla Forums definitively writes differently.

2016 will I think the year that will be remembered for anonymous imageboards go on a campaign trail and, hopefully, break up the globalists' plans.

True, assuming online anonymity isn't outlawed further than it already is. 4pol and 8pol are becoming quicker and more reliable sources of news than most mainstream media outlets. For me, chans have almost entirely supplanted any mainstream news I used to consume.

dindu vibrations by the beach goys

Thanks

That's Heqet, user.

SHADILAY

That frog goddess is Heqet, user. The god on the left side of OP's pic is Khnum, her husband. Heqet was a fertility goddess said to create new souls.

.flac SHADILAY VINY RECORD COPIES

INSTRUMENTAL

filedropper.com/instrumental_2

VOCAL

filedropper.com/vocalversion

Fake and gay, he's holding the camera outside of the window as you can hear the fucking wind. As if the thief wouldn't look at the house first.
Also that gay as fuck jump.

SHADILAY BROTHERS

Best post so far. Those are rare.

Posting my rarest

SHADILAY

PRAISE

Get your head examined

Hi CTR ;)

Those magnificent trips are hereby CHECKED

KEK has blessed your words! All praise be to The Amphibian One!

Sieg kek

PRAISE KEK
A humble offering to KEK, god of chaos. Oh Emerald one I offer to you this OC.
Oh Slippery one I offer to you these tendies, with a variety of dipping sauces.
Thank you KEK, may this wild ride never end.

SHADILAY

good goys, keep sliding.

Are they yours user? Did you manage to get a copy of the Italian version too?

Thanks for posting anyway, I have instrumental version on loop.

CRIPPLEWHEELS PORCHMONKEY

IMPRESSIVE

next time use cross-hatching.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3917672/Canadian-lab-worker-possibly-exposed-Ebola-pigs.html

PBUH

KEK take my digits, give them to Donald, and Make America Great Again.

HIGHER ENERGY THAN A MAGNETAR

HEIL KEK

I've been wondering what to paint my motorcycle as. It has to be some form of
Shadilay

SHADILAY

SHADILAY!

Shadilay

SHADILAY
PRAISE KEK

SHADILAY

SHADILAY

Into reality
into my face
Visions of Donald Trump
winning the race
Hillary is falling
Hillary is dead
disease and sickness
flow all through her head
Kek stands so proudly
Kek stands so tall
Before his great power
Hillary must fall
Pepe is the Prophet
Trump is the Son
Kek will not rest until
The Best Man Has Won

SHADILAY

CONFUSA PROGENIA

That makes you go blind, fam.

I'm honored to serve a god as benevolent and with such sense of humor as KEK.

PRAISE KEK

Thanks, Primordial Darkness!

We memed a man into the leader of the free world. The satisfaction I feel is overwhelming.

The age of Kek is upon us.

Presidential Status: Meme'd
What do we meme next?

youtube.com/watch?v=69i5ZuvHfWk&ab_channel=TNNRaw2
Check this goy out

I have a question, meme magicians.

If the media is so heavily running the "trump is racist, sexist, and voting for him will endanger minorities/women" narrative, wouldn't that mean they are effectively memeing RWDS into reality?

Someone post the whole P.E.P.E. album. Shadilay is one part of it and the whole album contains an English version.