The future of Hollywood

I present to you the idea that Kong is the future of Hollywood and will be the model all films will soon follow.

The casting is done in such a way that every shot is multiracial, for a movie set during the Vietnam war era. Every other soldier is black or some mystery meat Asian, there's even a token Jew thrown in.

The reason why Kong stands out so much is because it's clear 2 political ideologies are meeting and fighting it out on screen in white man territory.

The main characters are all white, Goodman, guide man, photo girl, Steve Brule. These guys go on the poster with Sam Jackson as the "good black man" actor. Everyone gets excited for this as the casts attractive and cool.

Then you watch the film where outside of these guys every white character is a reaction face to a disaster and then killed off almost immediately. They simply exist to be cannon fodder while showing some white people.

Black Harvard science man hovers around the background with Jew man and obvious Chinese actress girl who has more scenes in the Chinese edition. These 3 are always in shot, even though they add nothing to the film and serve no purpose. China's money is demanding Asians, while the Jewish half of the production are demanding Niggers. This squeezes the production to the point where they have to shoe horn every non-main character into mystery meat so they can meet their own quotas. Which also comes up with the weird as fuck coupling of White couple and then a nigger and the chink actress. Who the fuck thought chinks want to see apes hitting on their women I don't know but I guess they had to rival Kong wanting the white chick some how.

The story it's self is so pozzed it can't even tell a simple adventure story. The story is simple as fuck "Crash land on island, escape is on the opposite side, get there and GTFO with the crazy WW2 pilot". But they even fuck that up. They want king mother fucker nigger to be a bad guy so the story revolves around trying to kill Kong who is said to be the good guy they pissed off by bombing his island. This derails the entire plot to focus on a nigger who does nothing but spew his catch phrases and squint like he's trying to be a chink.

I highly recommend pirating Kong. The effects are meh, there's no weight to any of the fights and you won't see many cool monsters but you will see the politics of Nu Hollywood. Jews trying to push niggers, Chinks trying to push Chinks and them needing white people to put in the trailers to get people to watch it. And don't forget the ending is to show 5 different Godzilla monsters on cave paintings to set up Muh cinematic universe

A good analysis of a fascinating subject.

The need to pandering to chinks shows that the propaganda kikes aren't as financially untouchable as they would like.

don't the chinks hate seeing chink + nigger couples? looks like Star Wars 8 is going to have that kind of couple too.
are these colossal mistakes from hollywood, or am I mistaken in thinking that china hates that shit?

No one likes mating with niggers which is why it's so weird. The obvious hook up is White/Chink Nigger/White but instead we got this combo. Which makes me wonder WTF happened to make this work. Is it a "well we're pushing so hard, we have to let the gas off a little"?

If a whitey starts to see the pattern, no ammount of brainwashing is going to make them unsee it. Better be more thorough with simpler brainwashing instead.

"white"

Uh huh. Using women as an example of whiteness is like using black science man as an example of niggers

In this case it's probably (((white))).

Here's your (you) freech cuckposter

>(((white))) woman
It's a racket for the Jew!

how did a single image can bother the Cu Cucks Clan so much?

HAHAHA NIGGGGGERRRSSSSS
EIGHT MORE YEARS FAGGOTS

Why are you acting surprised, this behavior is typical for people who don't know about cultures or societies of other countries. Americans are out of touch with the rest of the world and hollywood jews are out of touch with their own audiences which is much worse, they judge other countries by their own.
For them the word "diversity" exclusively means niggers and those retards think that it's no different for chinks either. I bet some of them are so retarded that they actually consider anyone in Asia white too, with american education anything is possible.

The same way wrongthink bothers you so much.

That picture is the jewminati equivalent of the fedora euphoria.

Jew-wood will reach peak nigger and fall apart just like Zimbabwe. Jews will see it to late and be pushed out, so what they'll do is become really right-wing in a kosher sense trying to get whites to take it pack implicitly.

damn that's depressing

That pussy is for black cock only, white boy. If you put on your cock cage and act like a good cuck you might get to lick the superior african seed off her sweaty body and pulverized fuckhole after she's done being satisfied by the BBC.

I think you're reading too much into it. Kong was just a fun movie.

Future toll payer.