Reminder that Jay unironically believes this

Reminder that Jay unironically believes this

Hardcore Henry was pretty good, tbh.

RENT FREE

the blair witch project is good. prove me wrong. pro-tip: check my dubs

Baby Driver's a good movie though.

Fuck you nigger

This

Everything he dislikes there is shit too.
Go back.

Please give us a sample of your taste. I unironically want to know what recent movies put The Neon Demon/Silence/Knight of Cups/A Cure for Wellness to shame so that I can add them to my watchlist.

WOW

Silence is the only good one out of those

You just said everything he likes is shit though

I disagree but I still don't have a sample of your taste user. Someone with such rigid standards must be a true kinosseur.

da heck am I watchin'?

Baby Driver is just Drive with more niggers and presented in a more palatable way for retarded americans.

Oh shit, this is evidence the police helped hide that dude's dead wife.

Should've called it LIDL™ Driver. Fucking ALDI™ own brand Driver.

KILLED HER

Hard to deny that it was a fun experience, especially in theaters.

That's all weird stupid bullshit user. You need to watch World War II footage and imagine what might have been.

I like the non-existent cinematography.

Neon Demon was terrible terrible wank.

I liked it to be honest. The pacing and plot issues that are frequently brought up are not issues in my mind. The film is about Jesse and her journey for the most part and if it didn't have the buildup her death and consumption by the models would have zero impact. Even the scenes with the amateur photographer that seem unnecessary have a purpose when Jessie realises he only likes her for her beauty and that he's bullshitting her. Dunno why people hated it, I thought it was excellent.

Redlettermedia has never made a movie worth watching

They're plebs, user. They can't help having shit taste. Neon Demon was kino.

It's not a controversial opinion, you don't need to hide it.

pleb leddit memeia

The dialogue in The Neon Demon is as bad as the pequels.

Baby Driver is trash
Just about everything in the image aside from Silence, Hardcore Henry, and Blade Runner sort of, is mediocre to trash.

Neon Demon was garbage

that's his entire career though.

True but Neon Demon was much more blatant about it iirc, though I could be wrong since I've only seen it once

Believes what? There's just a bunch of movie posters floating around his head, I don't know what he thinks about any of them.

I can count the bad aspects on my fingers you nog.

low number of flaws=/=good
There is a pretty decent number of flaws and they are pretty glaring

Shiggy.

>>>/newfag/

I like how this one flows so smoothly into an endless loop while has such a choppy end. It's like broken pottery.

CHARISMATIC AS HELL
H
A
R
I
S
M
A
T
I
C

A
S

H
E
L
L

lol

WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY THIS

AAAAIIIIIIIDSSSSS XD

lol
that's pretty good

memes and forced diversity aside Spider-man Homecoming was the only Marvel film since X-men 3 and Spider-man 3 that I enjoyed. It's genuinely good.

"Real lolita shit. Room 214. Gotta be seen."

Anyway. Visual masturbation with no real story. Kind of reminded me of Beyond the Black Rainbow in that regard, but not nearly as imaginative. People are defending it as an experience and it doesn't need story… yet it's not engaging enough to be taken as just a fever dream. To make it work that way you would need better pacing and editing imo.You could cut about 20-30 min and make something a lot more engaging but still pretty stupid.
*shrug*

But Drive is an American film….

Go make a movie yourself, faggot. I'm sure it would be great.

Lurk before posting please.

Is that why people liked Dunkirk? :^)

Hardcore Henry is one of the greatest action movies ever made, if not the greatest.

I agree with the rest though, his taste is almost as bad as Mike's

Can it work on a regular home TV?

*I mean, for example, Dunkirk's sound effects wouldn't be that great from regular TV speakers.

That's what I watched it on, I didn't hear about it until it was out of theaters. The movie is a lot easier to follow than you think, the only two scenes that they didn't stabilize well were the second one in the parking lot and part of the one in the strip club. I don't know how sold I am on the first person gimmick but I'll admit they definitely got some great use out of it in some scenes, and despite being mute Henry is an above average action movie protagonist while all the Jimmy characters are top tier.

Mike is a pleb and proud of it.
Jay is a pleb in denial.