This can't be real, right?

Found this picture on social media, but no tweet could be found on Eric Trump's account. Is this just an edit by some faggot CTR?

Other urls found in this thread:

lawnewz.com/high-profile/are-voting-selfies-legal-we-have-the-answer-in-all-50-states/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't get it. Am I supposed to be rustled by the moon runes?

The screencap is on a phone, I doubt its fake.

No but apparently people are going on about how he invalidated his own vote by taking a picture of it. I am not too knowledgeable of US laws but said faggots are gloating that it's illegal in NY.

Are they going to track down the nameless ballot and shred is? These are stupid laws.

the secrecy of voting is a privilege, not a mandatory compliance.
at least in a normal country

They'll shred them all just in case.

OP is a stupid idiot.

He painted out of the lines.
Invalid vote.

Seriously? God damn. Can we do something to address this? Some kind of emergency shipping of colouring books to teach people how to draw within the lines?

Special snowflakes don't give a fuck about lines.

Yes it's illegal to do that.
No I cannot find the original.
Yes it's fakable.
No it won't go to court.
Yes they're going to shred votes over this anyways.

lawnewz.com/high-profile/are-voting-selfies-legal-we-have-the-answer-in-all-50-states/

Seems like each state has it's own "ballot selfie" laws. So maybe it violated the law, maybe it didn't. Apparently Justin Timberlake did the same thing and the prosecutor decided to do nothing.

Doesn't matter if it was real. There is no solid evidence except screenshots which could be shopped

What can we do about it?

This is pretty much what I am worried about, even though there's fuck all they have at the moment I'm worried this and more of the same shit is gonna happen all over the US.

Also apparently some people are going on about the fact that he went out of the border with his pen, what the fuck's up with that now

They can't shred the vote legally because:
1) It's not provable that that is the vote that he cast in the ballot.
2) You can't find his exact vote in the ballot.

This happens a lot to everyone because you have to use a fucking felt-tip to do it. Machines are made to deal with it.

It doesn't list his name or have any identifying information though? How will they track down his ballot? Just -1 vote for Trump? And how can they prove its even his picture, what if its fake

The one time lefties want people to respect borders

Yurofag here.

Why are there rice goblin sigils on US election ballots?

Because we have no official language and a whole lot of voters who don't know any English

So basically because of the Jews

Probably a high population of asians in the district he is voting in.

That makes my fucking blood boil, and I'm not even a Burger.

Godspeed Ameribros, hopefully Trump will deliver the swamp drain he promised.