Election Day #3: In maiorem rana gloriam Edition

ᚼ THE NEW ERA WILL COME TOMORROW! ᚼ

vvvvv Official Thread Theme vvvvv
youtube.com/watch?v=Zsf7_0rWMHk
^^^^^ Official Thread Theme ^^^^^

I have been listening to some very relaxing ambient frog sounds.
They have become my favorite animal.
Also no degeneracy allowed ITT

6pm EST — The first polls close in Indiana (11), home to Trump running mate Mike Pence, the state’s governor, and Kentucky (8). Both states are heavily Republican and likely to be carried by Mr Trump

7pm EST — Polls close in the battleground states of Florida (29) and Virginia (13). As well as Georgia (16), South Carolina (9) and Vermont (3). The counting of ballots across the nation will go on well into Wednesday. You can, however, expect US media outlets to begin calling the races in safe Democratic and Republican states such as Kentucky, Vermont and South Carolina. But do not expect early calls in Florida or Virginia. In 2012, a winner was not declared in Florida until days after the election. A result in Virginia was not declared until after midnight.

7:30pm EST — Polls close in two more important states: Ohio (18) and North Carolina (15). They also shut in West Virginia (5), where Trump is heavily favoured. Trump has done a lot of campaigning in Ohio, hoping to capitalise on the appeal of his protectionist trade policies in the rust belt state. In 2012, Mitt Romney had been declared the winner in four of the five states called before 8pm. President Barack Obama had won only Vermont.

8pm EST — Things start to heat up. Polls close in the crucial states of Pennsylvania (20) and Michigan (16), and in Alabama (9), Connecticut (7), Delaware (3), the District of Columbia (3), Illinois (20), Kansas (6), Maine (4), Maryland (10), Massachusetts (11), Mississippi (6), Missouri (10), New Jersey (14), Oklahoma (7), Rhode Island (4) and Tennessee (11). Expect a flurry of declarations in safe Republican and Democratic states. If Mrs Clinton does not take Pennsylvania it will be a big blow — especially because she chose to spend the last night of her campaign in Philadelphia alongside her husband and the Obamas. In 2012 it took almost two hours for Obama to be named the winner in the state. It was the first real battleground to be called. Maine is the first of two states that do not allocate their electoral college votes on a winner-takes-all system. Maine and Nebraska allocate some of their electoral votes by congressional district.

9pm EST — The polls close in Colorado (9), Wisconsin (10) and Texas (38). They also shut in Louisiana (8), Minnesota (10), Nebraska (5), New Mexico (5), New York (29), South Dakota (3) and Wyoming (10). Look for early calls for Clinton in the population-heavy states of New York and New Jersey where she is firmly favoured.

10pm EST — Polls are closing in western states Arizona (11), Idaho (4), Montana (3), Nevada (6) and Utah (6) as well as the mid-western farm state of Iowa (6). In 2012, this is when Mr Obama began really piling up the victories. Although it has a long tradition of voting Republican in presidential races, Arizona has been seen as more of a battleground this year. Utah is also interesting this year as conservative Mormon Evan McMullin has been polling well in the state and could even win it.

11pm EST — The polls close in the biggest electoral prize on the map — solidly Democratic California (55) — as well as Washington state (12), Oregon (7) and North Dakota (3).

Midnight EST — Polls close in Alaska (3) and Hawaii (4).

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/796057002128637952
archive.fo/oIDLL
cbs12.com/news/local/woman-attacked-at-polling-center-in-jupiter
twitter.com/mike_pence/status/796021567461478400
pastebin.com/JA2wLCBN
archive.is/avbQ6
archive.is/ms4tE
twitter.com/valeriargo/status/796066433553879040
taima.tv/r/Predator_TV
twitter.com/PhillyGOP/status/795994008787054593
pastebin.com/0xigLMkB
twitter.com/TheRalphRetort/status/796010474999607297
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janet_Reno
twitter.com/AndrewKragie/status/796061163222138884/photo/1
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/796074891816603648
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5buxdk/documented_voter_fraud_in_pa/
archive.is/PBIi1
youtube.com/watch?v=4NXFCDgyanA
twitter.com/FrankCundiff/status/796017964856311808
archive.is/E32jH
youtu.be/TnLAC5AJPuM
facebook.com/tammy.p.self/posts/10211016531314427
tunein.com/radio/The-Sean-Hannity-Show-p20631/
8ch.net/pol/res/8130397.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FIRST FOR MAGA

FIRST FOR AMERICA

Hey faggots vote.

We need to demoralize these leftist scum.

twitter.com/search/live?q=Who+are+you+voting+for

Post yfw Trump wins and we have the comfiest night we've had all year.

reposting my election-day polandball comic (and one more to get past duplicate image filter)

Why doesn't anybody
CALL THE POLICE?!?!?!
THE LAW?!?!
THE GUARDS?!?!?!
FUCKING WHY?!?!?!

Repeating digits suggests that everything is daijobu.

BURGERS TAKE MY ENERGY

I like it.

Who's supposed to be favourised by the high voter turnout ?

Honest question here, I'm puzzled by it. Historically it says it supports Republicans but the (((media))) keeps saying its good as its young and minorities.

WE CAN WIN THIS - GET TO THE FUCKING POLLS, BURGERS

twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/796057002128637952

The southern hemisphere wishes you burguers good luck.

You forgot Austin 3:16

Anyone else plan on making the military great again on inauguration day?

Dubs. MAGA

READY FOR THE VICTORY RIOTS

make
america
YUGE
again

Reports are that white vote is way up, black vote is way down. Latino vote might be up, good chance that illegals are voting.

voted on a bunch

FEMALE TRUMP SUPPORTER ATTACKED AT POLLING CENTER IN JUPITER, FLORIDA

archive.fo/oIDLL
cbs12.com/news/local/woman-attacked-at-polling-center-in-jupiter

REMINDER TO ANY SPANISH SPEAKING user, CALL INTO RADIO STATIONS AND REPORT THAT ICE IS TAGGING AND BAGGING BEANERS AT THE POLL BOOTHS

I'm very much considering it.

Do you have a good source for those numbers. I can't find anything but "Hispanics are going to stumpf the Drumpf" on MSM.

PURGE SOON FELLOW ANIME AFICIONADOS

MAGA

SLOW AND STEADY

RELEASE THE TURTLES!

Nice, good work. Took me a second to see the fro.

I've voted in like 400. It's about 60-40 Trump to Clinton. We need 100%

Demoralize leftists scum. Flood the polls

It's really close. The only states I worry about are Florida, New Hampshire and Maine
Florida will most likely go red, but the illegal vote is pretty large as of late.
New Hampshire is only four points but we need all we can get. I think it's likely Trump will win, although it's unknown at the moment as there are a lot of liberals up there.
Maine will go blue…but for the one electoral point of the southern district it could go red.
Overall, I totally predict a Trump victory, but there are a few spots that are troubling on the road to 270

BASED PENCE

twitter.com/mike_pence/status/796021567461478400

Number 1488 showed up in summary for my morning /fit/. Good vibe. Trump is taking Florida.

Just voted. Was hoping to see a nice fat line, but there was no line as always. I cast vote #315. Almost all of those will be for Trump. On the walk back, saw a dog rushing to the polls. Looked smarter than the average Dem. Hope the dog remembered to bring its ID.

YOU BURGERS BETTER NOT FUCK THIS UP!

HERE IT IS FOLKS, THE OFFICIAL ELECTION 2016 PASTEBIN

WE HAVE THE BEST PASTEBINS

7 PAGES OF MEMES, QUOTES AND INDIVIDUALS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS ELECTION, IN ROUGH CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER

THE MEMES WILL NEVER DIE

pastebin.com/JA2wLCBN

S H A D I L A Y
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

THREAD THEME

So is trump up by 10,000 (16,000 less than obama in 2012) or is he saying that Trump surpassed obama by 10,000?

What movie is that from?

kek. That's pretty based

archive.is/avbQ6
Washington post. Niggers are down, spics are way up, but whites are outpacing them for early voting.

The 2nd district is the one that goes red. Don't give the faggots in portland any credit. I do think there is a chance he could get the 2 pts for the popular vote as well.

archive.is/ms4tE

Reminder that even The Jew York Times is calling bullshit on Slates early projection poll.

Go out and vote faggot, I don't want to get droned by the first woman prez

So, how is it going, ameribros? America is already uncucked?

when did things go so right?

it got to the point where no matter how much I scrolled it kept giving me closed results or polls I'd already voted for

Trump is up 10k or 16k less than Obama, but that's a huge turnaround in 4 years.

Vote Trump

NJ user here. Did my part earlier today, though I know my state is too far gone to vote Trump

Based on early voting stuff. I'm sorry i forgot to archive/make note of where and now obv everything is about today.

Anyone else see this before they shut it down?

at the pace Canada is taking in all of those refugees and muslims, we might have to build a northern wall.

Damn, that looks nice.
All I can see from my window is a wall.

who else prepped as fuc/k/ here?

Cleaned up that faggot nest right quick like.

It would be typical liberal behavior. The white liberals would shit up Canada by letting in shitty immigrants, move to USA, and then say that immigration is awesome and vote for more of it.

pretty much everyone, FBI

Still early, my dude. Republicans have to get in from work

It's going to rain frogs. Nothing can stump the Trump.

Post your frogs

There is only one face appropriate

Would any anons be kind enough to shop a MAGA hat onto this for me?

I can guarantee it was a mentally ill faggot

Salutations my brothers
Just voted for Trump in NC
WE out here making America great again

Post Trump girls

Video of Trump voting

Reminder aryan wives for every user that votes for Trump.

THE MONSTER VOTE HAS ARRIVED

twitter.com/valeriargo/status/796066433553879040

Republicans are up 10k from last election already, even without the working whites getting home and going to vote. Pinellas county is home to Tampa, St Petersburg, and Clearwater. I believe tamp is a pretty big liberal stronghold. In 2012, Pinellas county went

B. Obama (i) Dem 52.2% 238,966
M. Romney GOP 46.6% 213,192

If Republicans are up in Pinellas county, Florida will be landslide for Trump.

taima.tv/r/Predator_TV
I can't believe it's almost over.

that's Killary logic

Just to keep the flow
A VOTE FOR TRUMP IS A VOTE TO MAKE SPIDERTITS REAL

you get lynched last.

I guess some people really are born homosexual.

Went out to eat with family after voting, saw this sign from above across the room from me.

user, all anime will be real starting January

FUCKIN CRUSH HER

I have seen everything

PRAISE KEK

The 26,000 is how much Obama won Pinellas by in 2012. The 10,000 must be difference in party registration of early/mail voters in 2016, not counting any mail ballots arriving today. Trump lead in early/mail voting will be more than 10k there. It's big.

and it's gonna be great

Oh my

What Ron Paul couldn't, Trump will

M A G A
A
G
A

You will be important government official back in Africa. Strong relations with America.

Sure, get spoonfed, have something granted to you instead of you having work for it.

It has been an honour memeing with you American bros. I hope you make your country great again.

t. british user

Just imagine how comfy it will be at Christmas with President Trump just around the corner…

DEMOCRATS CAUGHT BREAKING THE RULES AGAIN IN PHILLY

twitter.com/PhillyGOP/status/795994008787054593

Good taste user.

Just mad because you were born a degenerate.

I'm doing it for her.

You must have missed the thread.

I'm anime user with the sick 77s.

is this real? lol
What am I saying? It's the current year, anything is possible.

Sanae is a good girl. Fuck you, you filthy secondary.

That was a good thread. Thank you based Kek.

there you go

so much thirsty virgins in one place, that's simply ebin user.

ignore that idiot, horsetiddies for everyone who votes Trump

got video?

are they really this incompetent

Her spell cards are literally based on jewish mysticism. That is pretty far from secondary.

My life will finally be nice.

fucking based thank you.

Yours too

Most online polls going trump but still about 40% are loosing.

Finally

nah, it was one of the earlier rallies, just look at he small crowd

kek

(((Cell shaded image of Mk. 2 Fragmentation Grenade)))

Patrician taste user.

Top tier taste as well.

Tampa is in Hillsborough county.

HOLY SHIT!

JEB BUSH SURGE JUST CONFIRMED ON FOX NEWS!

GET OUT YOUR BOWLS BECAUSE THE GUAC-KING IS BACK BABY! JEB HEADS UNITE!

none of us are surprised, are we?

THIRD TERM CONFIRMED???

checked

WHO ELSE HERE IS /JEBPILLED/?

TRUMPBURGERS, TAKE MY ENERGY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

OH SHIT

what are you trying to LARP here? it's getting pretty embarrasing

CHECKED

Sanaes 10 desires:
1) Dick
2) Penis
3) Cock
4) Weiner
5) Schlong
6) Boner
7) Shaft
8) Wang
9) phallus
10) pecker

SLOW AND STEADY

those numbers don't lie

ok

i'm disappointed.

Shit wrong one

Here's a better version, I already noticed a typo in the first one

I encourage people to update this thing as necessary with stuff I forgot

pastebin.com/0xigLMkB

Guacmaster Yeb! confirmed for turtle dimension chess player

A VOTE FOR DONALD TRUMP IS A VOTE TO MAKE ANIME REAL

KEK WILLS IT

JEB SURGE CONFIRMED

Maplefag here, you have my ==HIGH ENERGY== on this day, brothers.
I have fireworks that I've been saving for the big moment and am about to go grab some american biru and get comfy spending all day with you guys.
Godspeed!

anyone have the compilation of failures who spoke out against trump?

OH SHIT

just finished in california.

Donald Trump Para Presidente

SAVE IT LADS

GIVE HIM A CALL, SEE HOW HE'S DOING

Kek wills it!

Take my energy, Trumpanons and VOTE IN THE GLORIOUS LEADER!

Finfag here. Really excited for the erection day, MAGA.

It's really snowy here and still snowing. It sure is white outside tonight.

this one?

Good luck anons. I cannot take seeing the results until a winner is already chosen, so I am staying away until late at night. Still voting, but the suspense will kill me before I see which path we go.

twitter.com/TheRalphRetort/status/796010474999607297

Kill 'em all, I'd say.

Quien?

WEW

it's not even dark humor. that's just being an awful son.

Love Live Girls are best.

I just wanted to let you guys know that I wound up voting in a 90% black area, and there was almost nobody there whatsoever. The wait time was zero minutes – I seriously just walked right in at 1:30 PM and cast my vote for Trump. Hell, one of the only other guys there also voted for Trump. The kicker is that I live in Pittsburgh.

I'm so fucking nervous and tense I can't get anything done I can't evni type right half the fucking time.
HURRY UP CLOCK I NEED TO SE THE RESULTS

I live in a predominately black area but in CA and it was the same thing. Barely anyone there. I went early though so who knows.

You have like 9 hours left until the results start to come in

It's really close. The only states I worry about are Florida, New Hampshire and Maine
Florida will most likely go red, but the illegal vote is pretty large as of late.
New Hampshire is only four points but we need all we can get. I think it's likely Trump will win, although it's unknown at the moment as there are a lot of liberals up there.
Maine will go blue…but for the one electoral point of the southern district it could go red.
Overall, I totally predict a Trump victory, but there are a few spots that are troubling on the road to 270

damn user. i had to wait like 50 minutes in line.

this music is pretty good

Thx. Looks like there is some room left.

I'm going to the gym so I can expend my excess energy and give Trump the power of my gains

doxxing, tracking this little faggot down, and mutilating him now

75 degrees in california but I would love some snow

10:30 am in very liberal area, no line either. 2/5 people I surveyed who'd vote liberal didn't even bother voting and/or lost their ballots.

Democrat enthusiasm is low as fuck.

Upstate NY here, mostly white area. There was virtually zero line here, but I also went in around noon, so I'm not thinking much of it.

Florida has a Trump-friendly Republican governor if I recall, plus Orlando is within recent enough memory that I'm not too worried about it

Slow and steady wins the race.

Sounds like a good omen, user.

Fuck off mark you autistic kike faggot.

Their meme magic is WEAK

Thats a good joke you got there
(checked)
Someone should add that one "Trump will never be President in my lifetime" woman who died yesterday.

Central Jew Jersey here, ~20 people were at my polling place when I went (9am)

I just got done voting for Trump in CT. I've seen only one shillary sign in this state and plenty of trump signs so I have high hopes that CT will turn red. If that happens hillary is finished, losing a normally democratic stronghold will do the same thing suffolk (If i remember correctly) did for brexit.

(checked)

is that suppose to be a vampire squidward, or a sonic squidward?

Oddly enough, I'm extremely calm. I guess it's because of the obvious lack of enthusiasm that we're seeing from democrats.

Burgers what are you doing, you should spend this time driving from voting site to voting site. At least in the states where they can't ask for ID.

Shadow the Hedgehog Squidward

He should be allowed to have a debate with clinton. He deserves it.

Checked
Topkek, I need a source.

Sanae may be a Jewish slut, but at least she serves the Frog goddess

already done.

janet reno

GUAC SURGE CONFIRMED

It'll be funny watching Hillary's concession speech from an airport tarmac and ends it by saying that she and her family need time to decompress by taking a trip to Saudi Arabia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janet_Reno

Yep, that's fucked up. My dad was a hard man I didn't like a lot of the time but the fucker worked his ass off.

I've voted here before and they normally check the register to see if I'm a valid voter and make me sign my name. Either they aren't teaching these little pukes or something's fishy.

then raise hell user.

probably fishy
remember california is letting illegals vote

I'm off today and tomorrow, I wanna go to a bar, I even got a bottle of champagne to pop to start the party if it seems like it's won at some point. I DONT wanna get drunk if shillery wins cause I WILL get in a fight with some cuck because I will be foaming at the mouth mad.

fuck

That's a good point. She could leave the US and try to claim political asylum somewhere.

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK
twitter.com/AndrewKragie/status/796061163222138884/photo/1

REMEMBER LADS

After declaring that Trump wouldn't be president in her life time, Janet Reno - first female US Attorney General, had the common decency to die yesterday so he could be.

I'm checking in from Britbongistan, going to stay up all night watching the coverage. I put £300 on my boy Trump. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

report it just for ammo in case we need it. Take pics or a hidden video if you can. We know commiefornia was a lost cause but we will need the overwhelming amounts of ammo to fire from our Trump guns if need be.

Look at his smug fucking face.

Trump should file suit to have all of Commiefornia's electoral vote rejected because of this.

OK FAGS, I HOPE YOU MAGNIFICENT ANGLOS DON'T FUCK THIS UP

Are there results yet?

Go back and vote again, nigger.

Hail Columbia!

you guys see this?

I'm not saying they are scientific or accurate, just saying what I'm seeing on Twitter polls.

Go vote till they are all Trump

twitter.com/search/live?q=Who+did+you+vote+for

has sam hyde voted yet?

I'd love to have California split into 3 or 4 separate states. At least enough so that inland California and maybe San Diego don't have to get dragged into going democrat every election cycle.

Those comments they are openly trying to doxx him and report to his employers.Fucking numales

what the fuck

Around 6 hours for them to start

If you see anyone shilling the Slate "estimate".

pure coincidence goy

salt appetizers?
these cucks are too kind

He's already voting from the rooftops.

IT'S HAPPENING

PHOTOS: Trump Tower Surrounded By Dump Trucks Filled With Sand To Edge Against Attacks - TMZ

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/796074891816603648

some people here are saying he's not using the machine right
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5buxdk/documented_voter_fraud_in_pa/

(((TECHNICAL))) PROBLEMS

Evidently.

I'M OFF TO VOTE FOR TRUMP LADS!

Miscalibrated touchscreen, nothing extraordinary.

Move along goy, nothing to see here.

He's practicing his wall building.

Damn, America's turned really… Urban.

Yropoor here,
after how many hours from now on will we know who leads the votes?

SOME THEME MUSIC

Godspeed, user.
Take a pic of your vote for maximum high energy.

wew. She's fucked in Florida if she can't get the counties that only just gave Obama the state

Results will start coming in about 4 hours

Please alleviate my fears that there's XY chromosomes involved here.

Dubs confirm.
THE DON IS READY, ARE YOU?

Race war?

FLA ANONS WHAT DO I VOTE WHEN IT COMES TO THE AMENDMENTS PLEASE TELL ME I DONT HAVE TIME TO LOOK IT UP

Earliest results in 4 hours.
Conceivably, election could be called in just over 5 hours.

trips confirm

ok is there a livestream of shit going down that we are all getting into or what? And how long until we know? I don't want to miss the announcement with you guys, not for the world.

So how many hours till results kick in? Im not from Burgerland

don't worry. Legit russian wife material.

Fucking cool, man. FUCKING COOL

wew

yeah yeah reposting this from my dads facebook

'was told by election official i had been "deleted" from the system. then after i protested, referring to my valid voter registration card - and the fact that i could see my info on his computer screen - the official then claimed i was "de-activated". his attempt to re-activate failed - he didn't know what else to do other than hand me a provisional ballot which i filled out, sealed in an envelope and was set aside. no idea what happens to my vote, just left with a phone number to call to "find out if your provisional ballot was counted". but don't call for 14 days.'

discussion has already brought up that he should take this to the news, any other suggestions about this Holla Forums?

Gross.

Checking for confirmation, this better not be disinfo faggotry.

he knows he's going to win

take it all they way. Give these rats hell

trump has some sort of voter fraud hotline, call it
the luegenpresse won't do shit

PRETEND YOU'RE LIVING IN NON-POZZED AMERICA AND VOTE ACCORDINGLY

t. not a burguer

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO FOR AMENDMENT 1: SOLAR ENERGY?
YAY OR NAY?

Missouri fag here. Trump signs outnumber Clinton signs probably 12-1. Some one had literally surrounded two of my near by polling stations with Trump signs every 6 feet along the border. Most people were requesting paper ballots.
Staff at the my station looked almost entirely liberal.

i wouldn't answer it

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

NO

THIS ISN'T IMPORTANT FOR ANOTHER FEW HOURS
DIRECT YOUR ATTENTION TO BETTER THREADS

remember to donate to the patreon!

Shite, it's real.

archive.is/PBIi1

HILLARY WILL GET WHOOPED

KEK MIT UNS

why didn't you look up what was going to be on the ballot beforehand?

Posting a shaved puss as if this is Holla Forums, zero class
>>>/oven/

energetician specializing in renevable energy here. vote no. dont fall for the meme

youtube.com/watch?v=4NXFCDgyanA

This might be a more fitting theme for anons.

Come, cheer up, my lads, 'tis to glory we steer,
To add something more to this wonderful year;
To honour we call you, as freemen not slaves,
For who are so free as the sons of the waves?

Heart of kek are our memes, jolly tars are our men,
we always are ready; Steady, boys, steady!

if you don't know what to vote on something there's nothing wrong with not voting on that one thing, user

you can still vote vote for the God Emperor, right?

that pic's beautiful

give it 3-4 hours, some user will post it on one of these election threads when they start getting counted

(checked)
The SS isn't fucking around.

I'm scared goys

Christ-Chan user, pls. We have been building up to this day for OVER A current YEAR. Spam the comic next week.

What are the chances the Don will dump this shitload of sand on Hillary's lawn to celebrate his victory?

>>>/BETA/

Lmao, we have the best walls.

go fuck yourself you massive nigger lover

KEK WILLS IT

twitter.com/FrankCundiff/status/796017964856311808

Why are you scared of winning, user?

What's the matter? I thought Hilldog was winning? Are you telling me all the polls were fake?! How could that be?!

Can anyone shop MAGA hats on these? might be kinda hard because of the hair

All those retarded liberals who can't tell the difference between a dump truck and a garbage truck, or sand and garbage. They spend all day intelligence signaling on Twitter only to look like total retards to anyone who works a real job.

real life is beyond anime now…this is Command and Conquer levels of shit now. What in the fuck, man.
TOWER DEFENSE GAME

IS HE GONNA HAVE MACHINE GUNS ON THE TOWER TOO???? WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

We're gonna fuckin kill everybody!

(checked)
total fucking bullshit

filtered and reported, faggot.

Now's a great time to start rumors of RWDS intimidating voters at the polls.

i live in the mountains in the middle of nowhere, my polling station was in a church, and was run by my neighbors
get on my level user

archive.is/PBIi1

Nigger I knew about it beforehand, but I got contradicting information flowing throw both my ears and eyes from the radio on fox news and information on the net.
Fox news was for it and I didn't want to fall for getting fucked by cuckservatives.

NEW VERITAS VIDEO EXPOSES VOTER FRAUD

Fuck off with your Sonichu-tier bullshit. Everyone on this board shrugs when you post a new thread.

ok burgers, this is your ONE chance to make it right. FUCKING
DO
IT
t.kraut

Now is not the time for fear, user.

oh no guys

Trump TV got its first official endorsement.

hell is forever!

HE KNOWS
E

K
N
W
O
S

(checked)

DANCE PARTY

He's started assembling his wall-building crew.

IF TRUMP WINS, HE WILL BE 70 YEARS, 7 MONTHS, AND 7 DAYS OLD ON HIS FIRST FULL DAY OF OFFICE

KEK WILLS IT

Solar is just basically sending money to chinks because they control Rare Earths.

ah yes, the classic "scenario that has played out in my mind so many times it may as well be real" card

Dubs on that tweet. Kek's favourite wojak confirmed.

>It's like some kind of big truck thing those kind of people drive. ugh

well its too fucking late now

Chesapeake what? Do they live in the fucking Bay?

Last reply. You're filtered after this.

fuck off already

KEK IS CLEAR

That's incredible

Solar is nice for little, battery powered projects, at most for little electric cars, or for personal use.
There are better clean alternatives, like using tidal energy or geothermic energy. Plus solar panels are dirty as fuck to manufacture. You would just transfer the contamination of coal and oil centrals to solar panel factories, if you are concerned about contamination.

Also, this guy is right.

Please tell me that’s a real page.

you're going to burn forever!

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN FAGGOTS, TRANNIES, FEMINISTS, NIGGERS AND SPICS WERE ABOUT TO GET BTFO?

What reason? Tell me please! What reason? Is it because everyone is [insert over used buzzword here]?

Okay.

stop fgt

i would be perfectly fine with christ-chan if it wasn't for shit like this
fuck off you autist

I'm not even anti-christian but you're really pushing your luck, faggot.

reported

They're entering the acceptance stage.

Is there going to be a stream?
Where are we getting info?
Not a Burgerlander so any info appreciated.

How? I'm not friends to degenerates, traitors and enemies.

jokes on you I only have white friends

It's like magnets or electrons. Like charges repel each other just as shitskin subhuman trash is repelled by garbage.

They're fake. We made them in january.

Gonna be comfy lads.

I have no friends offline

isn't that anita's gay cuck "boyfriend"?

Oy Vey, how un-progressive of you.

I have only white friends, jokes on him!

HAHA
I don't have friends

Nah, it's fake. They still have this on their front page.

no fucken way

Mistermetokur and Red Ice are streaming.

I also don't associate with kikes :^)

You have us

Dont let me down pol
Meme a trump with for the love of god we cant let the whore of Babylon win is this what the brits felt we must meme harder

Mississippi user here. Just got back from voting. Feels damn good, but I envy Trump voters in states where things are kind of a toss-up. I imagine the rush is even better when you walk out, smug as fuck that you helped your liberal state MAGA. We've gone Republican for decades.

On the other hand, there are Trump signs everywhere but the ghettos. Plus you can stop anywhere in public and start a Trump chant and people will join in without thinking you're insane. Even a few nigs, surprisingly enough. I want to say you are all my brothers, and this election has been one hell of a ride with you. Let's get to the real work and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

where can i see the votes coming in live?

All 0 of them.

user we're already living in anime.

America, you have our HUE.

WIN THIS SHIT!

The following is a random keyword the ADL monitors: Globalism

Encouraging voters.

My grandfather did, then they ran out of gas..

>>>/oven/

how cute

Christianity is for faggots. There is only one god I believe in and his name is

KEK

he's right, we're the only ones who put up with your faggotry on a daily basis, we love and care for you
no homo

I'll be sure to grab her by the pussy and jokingly tell her she doesn't matter to me before we have a good laugh about it.

Capped for future god emperor trips.

Oh shit, I used to be a Trump supporter but then I saw he only had a 1.7% chance of winning so now I am a #HillDawg

oh boy…i can't wait for the huffpo salt tonight.

This is the brexit all over again god damn

They will be repurposed tomorrow for
S A L T
C O L L E C T I O N

Total bummer, dude.

I can't wait to see the live footage of those nigger-lovers jumping from their office buildings.

Mind xir pronouns, shitlord :^).

Sky News will have live (and has now) coverage for yuropoors but not sure what streams are preferred from the States at this early hour.

news.sky.com/watch-live

wtf I hate trump now???

also checked

Wouldn't change it

It's happening. We gonna gonna rape Hillary. To death.

(observed)
Graphics such as these can trick Hildog voters into believing that their vote isn't needed so they stay at home.

MAGA

AZ here.

There were only a few people when i went to vote too, but that was at 10:30.

It's a college town in a blue county though, so it's probably for the best.

yes on all.

Ohiofag, just cast my vote. Let's turn this state red.

HIGH ENERGY
PRAISE KEK
MAGA

The faggots over at >>>/brit/ are all rooting for Hillary.

And they wonder why we hate them.

How's it looking so far?

This is how we'll settle the Midwestb Owl, whoever casts the most votes for Trump, wins.

Hell yeah

That's not true in the slightest.

Fuck off, Holla Forums.

the solar amendment makes it so electric companies have to allow solar energy collected by individuals back in to the grid and pay for it. right now they are not required to do that. Vote yes.

NY fag here I wasn't able to vote today as I was out of state visiting relatives, and my absentee was curiously sent to the wrong address twice. Managed to convince everyone in my family except my father to vote trump.

I'm so proud of my older brother Holla Forums he was a lefty bernout for the longest time he was even gonna write him in, and I harped on him every week about how he needs to look into the emails and do his own research. I may not have gotten to vote but he voted for me for trump. Between this and pokemon moon leaking early I'm in heaven.

I'll vote as a measure of my confidence in the Don, even if Commiefornia is a lost cause

what's this fixie bike bullshit? every time I go to /fit/, every monkey gets like, 5 >fixie bike replies

You aren't even trying, Holla Forums.

Ruin this thread spam it into oblivion, fucking derailing this massive day.

TODAY I WALKED INTO A VOTING BOTH TO DO MY DUTY AS A PERSON OF COLOR BY VOTING FOR OUR MADAME PRESIDENT HILLARY ROTHAM CLINTON WHEN A MORIBIDLY OBESE WHITE STRAIGHT MALE BLOCKED MY WAY. SEVERAL CHEETOS FLEW OUT OF HIS MOUTH AS HE BARKED "THERES NO WAY IM LETTING A GODDAMNED FAGGOT NIGGER SPIC VOTE FOR THAT TOWELHEAD LOVING CUNTBITCH" I NOBLY STAND MY GROUND AS I CALMY SAID "VOTING IS THE RIGHT OF ALL AMERICAN CITIZENS IF YOU DON'T LET ME VOTE YOU MAY AS WELL HATE AMERICA. I MEAN COME ON ITS 2016" THE CROWD BEHIND ME NODDING IN APPROVAL AS THEY STARED DAGGERS THE MISERABLE LITTLE MAN IN THE MAGA HAT, WHO QUICKLY RAN OFF CRYING AS I TRIUMPHANT STEPPED INTO THE VOTING BOOTH

PLEASE LIKE, SUBSCRIBE AND SHARE WITH EVERYONE AS A REMINDER NOT TO BE BULLIED BY THESE HORRIBLE PEOPLE

Thanks for all your answers, folks.
Hopefully others in FL vote no as well.

Kikebart reporting that the only public poll to get Brexit right has Trump winning by 5%. The kikes shouldn't have fucked with our vidya if they wanted to live.

Rate my oc

SHADILAY

LA times had him winning by 5% as well.

TRUMP WILL WIN

This is pretty stellar.

Dank as fuck, m8. I like the 80s future fash feel.

I would get rid of the watermark, otherwise 9.5/10.

CA here too, you can always vote for local measures and stuff, like the statewide plastic bag ban (voted no, plastic bags are nice on occasion), funding schools with state money (voted no, cause fuck that, fund locally and fuck CA government education) and legalizing pot (voted yes, and it's probably passing anyway).

That remix is dank, user.

she should rather explain why whites don't matter to her. Slut.

MAGA/10

LIKE A BOSS - sponsor independency

Yep

Nice one user, keep up the good work.

Good lord, Meme magic at it again

THE GUAC MAN'S LAST STAND

SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE

Could someone help a dumbass ausfag out, I can't figure out exactly how today is gonna work. Could someone please give me a rough time with a timezone of when the results will start coming out? I know right now you're all still voting.

dank, get that on youtube

Even this AI thinks Trump will win the elections! archive.is/E32jH

Still a kike-lover.

FFS, user. California is enough of a trash heap as it is already.

There is nothing wrong with pic related.

There was a /fit/ thread about cardio and a bunch of /fit/izens enjoy road racing 100km+ on weekends. Some Huezillian came in and start bragging about how he rides his bike up and down the hills coming and going from the favela every day and someone asked what kind of bike he had and he said a fixie. Someone offered him advice on finding a cheap and reliable mountain bike and the monkey lost his shit and went off about how much more developed his legs were because he didn't use gears and how if you ride for distance you are a faggot. People tried reasonably talking to him about how they enjoy it as a sport and he went off for 75+ replies all in caps screaming about how he wasn't poor he chooses to ride a fixie bike, and anyone that says otherwise is a "reddipol closet homo who watches anime". Then Agentina jumped in and started arguing with him and they both started screaming about how the other was a nigger and they themselves are pureblooded German descent. This led the rest of /fit/ into egging them on and they spent several days screaming at each other across the internet. Here is an accurate representation of the event.

kek

Jonestein never fails to make me laugh

Does anyone have the full set?

Please clap.

You have Holla Forums faggot. Never forget that.

look here

on one hand
on the other hand
I'm withholding judgement.

comfy

In 2 and a half hours indiana and kentucky will have their results in, which will be 100% Trump, then at each hour more states will come in.

Okay guys, quick question for people returning from the polls in any of the following states (or near them):

Michigan
Pennsylvania
Virginia
Florida
Ohio
Utah

Tell me about the demographic of voters you saw there (race, stature, mood, etc.) and what candidates were on the ballot. Thank you.

the earliest polls close at 6pm eastern time zone
it will be well past midnight before we know the full results

Fucking degenerate. Imagine a man masturbating in the presence of his daughter.

LIVE CAMERA COMING LATER ALEX IS GOING TO FILM HIMSELF VOTING AND CHALLENGE THE ESTABLISHMENT

POSSIBLE ACTION WITH FILTY LIBTARDS

BULLHORNS AND POPCORN AT THE READY !!!

dank af

put it onto youtube so i can smash that mfkin like button! 100% 100%

Good luck burgers

The only trash problems I see are when the ghetto people leave their mess at the park, and the trash the homeless leave everywhere. A plastic bag ban isn't gonna do shit about that. The problem is people, not bags.

I'm going to sleep for a while and then check the situation again, MAKE TRUMP THE FUCKING GOD EMPEROR PLEASE!

Kill yourself my man.

What a stupid thing to do, you know filming your vote is illegal, right? It's for good reason too, to prevent employers/family/etc from forcing you to vote for someone, it's not really an establishment thing.

Noice, thanks. Godspeed boys.

Is it me or are you proposing to dickfeed daughters?

Is there something like a "postal voting" in the US? Because the postal votes fucked us up here in Austria.

fucking huehues man

I've listened to this about 5 times now. What's the song?

Yes, it exists here.

varies by state
some states don't allow it, in others it's the only option

WEW LAD
It's Shadilay.

God damn.

I want to holocaust her pussy if you know what I mean

Kek. I'm working out stuff over in

9/10
missing a "wife's son" reference

I am putting emphasis on the fact that any adult shouldn't masturbate in the presence of a child.

Get cheese teeth out of here.

Honorary white Holla Forumsacks.

That bitch is crazy.

I'm going to stop posting for a while, don't want to waste any more dubs on this pointless babble.

Spoil that next time.

which board you guys from?
halfchan Holla Forums here.

Is that the girl who eats her own toenails on camera?

Low energy, Frank.

88% White, we were throwing up our right hands and heiling our future trumpenfuhrer.

Just got back from the polling place. I live in a 75% spic and 11% white city but 60% of the people there voting were white men. "Latino voter surge" is a complete meme.

too bad she got v& over her hate speech posts yesterday.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Holla Forums pol here. Faggot.

/tg/, /k/ and Holla Forums

What are your election themes, lads?

kek, Frank go rekt

Christ on a crotchrocket, these motherfuckers are so god damned stupid. Trump has not said ONE SINGLE FUCKING NEGATIVE WORD about QBTLSJGITHSA+ or whatever faggot degenerate acronym it is this week. He has not said ONE FUCKING NEGATIVE WORD about blacks. He said negative things about CRIMINAL ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.

Fucking god damn cock dick brained piece of shit liberals living in their own twisted reality.

ahhhhh, I've seen that image posted on /fit/ but it wasn't in the correct thread, someone wanted to make it a banner, I think?
thanks for correcting my record :^)

never mention or post anything relating to that whore here again

Washington is vote-by-mail, but you can drop your ballot off at drop-sites or take it directly to the county court-house.

First snow of the season coming tonight in bongland. Tonight is going to be extra comfy.

Here, and /sgg/

Hollywood, FL, in Broward County
ID checked and paper ballots

Not many people were there, appeared mostly white and hispanic. Age was at least 40 for everyone I saw there, many of those were much older. They appeared stern looking, but on a good mood. Or maybe a fake good mood and tired from a hard day at work.

no, no, no

into the filter you go

Holla Forums

Evalion is Canadian though.

are u white?

/tg/, /a/ and Holla Forums

you are blessed, my son

Fucking hell, the freaks that come from my state disgust me.

(checked)
Here here

Mostly Holla Forums, a little of /monster/

Kek, please post more.

Holla Forums /vp/ and /vg/

Checked your check

/sp/, make baseball great again

Have you ever seen a Man Eat his Own Head?

wew

HE THINKS ITS TOTALLY OKAY that's why he's doing it to CHALLENGE them and make a good video, there will probably be HAYWIRE BREAKING LOOSE HAHA CANT WAIT.

What I mean by establishment I mean that he's going to CONFONT THE CLINTON OPERATIVES and do it IN THEIR FACE

Just like he invaded GOOGLE … look how crapped they are in the pants

4/pol/ and 8/pol/

Suck it fags

Here and 8/a/

New O'Keefe video

youtube.com/watch?v=-zV2GdctaKU

/k/

how does a person do that?

/erp/, /wooo/, /fit/ and Holla Forums Holla Forums only

i'm t. Alberto Barbosa

youtu.be/TnLAC5AJPuM
Embed already exists.

But this. And only this.

Our /a/ is the best board, so it can't be helped.

Lord Trump even reached out to these lost souls yet she chose the wrong path yet again. So sad.

/turul/ reporting in.
Make anime real, burgers!

One bite.

Kincannon, Hannity, and Levin reporting on twitter that the exit polling data they have says Trump should win by 9:30 EST.

I am intrigued.

Link nigger.

Its almost hard to believe this'll possibly all end tonight.

I am both excited and worried as fuck. I've gotten invested in elections before, but never to this degree.

Remember Holla Forums

KEK WILL MAGA

Jesus Christ, r/The_Donald is fucked. Nothing but posts of muds, homos and mixed race couples are being up voted.

UNCONFIRMED EXIT NUMBERS

What was that website that had loads of live streams from BBC etc that we used when Brexit was being run?

Check hannity's twitter and mark levin and Ken Kitcannon

Too busy shitposting during the greatest day in Holla Forums history.

They're going all out

I'm so fucking anxious. What happens if Hillary wins?

My usually high speed internet is acting slow-as-fuck. Anyone else experiencing this?

They are fucking pathetic, just as bad as liberals who pander to minorities

give them a finger..

You know exactly what happens.

Representing the m.O.e stable from the /awooo/ promotion weighing in at 215lbs and standing 6'1" hailing from parts unknown it's the man who thwarts the ZOG's plans, the face that runs the place ANONYMOUS.

Did you expect anything different from reddit?

is the "innie" vagina thing genetic? what country should i be vacationing in to get some of that? Russia?

i want to believe

'ERE WE GO 'ERE WE GO 'ERE WE GO

Holla Forums and /a/

They have to show that they're not evil bigots somehow, user.

Looking good considering Republicans vote late.

That's like asking: "what happens if you tread on me?"

At least there's this

https ://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bu8jj/breaking_ice_agents_have_reportedly_arrested_over/

WHY I HAVE THE FEELING TRUMP WILL WIN AND Holla Forums WILL BECOME HIS GREATEST ENEMY?

WWIII? Civil War? 4 more years of the same shit? Don't leave me in the dark here.

Not really but fuck. Go to see if there is anything interesting developing there and it was kind of a shock.

excited tbh

Got Mit Uns dear Americans!

From your blood brothers in Sweden.

Why do you think mothers get sexually aroused during breastfeeding? Or why do you think their breasts have anything to do with sexual arousal at all? Why would a woman naturally experience heightened arousal while her nipples are being sucked?

It's because the human brain has limited space for elaborate programming. It is crucial that a mother bond with her child immediately, so the brain has worked out various ways of forging that bond as soon as possible. One way is through the pain of childbirth. The intense discomfort and emotional rollercoaster of pushing out a baby triggers a cascade of serotonin and oxytocin that immediately make the mother receptive to her baby and protective of it. The survival advantages of this are beyond obvious, so I won't go into them here.

As for breastfeeding, again the brain has limited architecture to work with. When it's advantageous to cement a bond between two people, either a wife with her husband or a mother with her child, one handy way is to recruit the sexual arousal machinery to forge a deep, personal connection between them. In the case of the wife/husband relationship, the love they feel (reinforced by physical arousal and the privacy of sex) is eros, and sometimes agape. In the mother/child relationship, the love between a mother and her dependent baby (reinforced by the physical arousal of breast stimulation and the privacy of the act) is philos.

There is no comparable bond between fathers and children. His love (philos) for his children grows over time and is a result of different neurotransmitters, notably vasopressin. He doesn't need the intense bond with the children, and frankly the family is better off if he can remain detached enough to toss a retard or a cripple out the cave door, so there's no comparable physical mechanism for creating that intimacy.

These basic mechanisms can go badly wrong, as when a father starts seeing his daughter as a potential mate, or when a mother bonds so completely with her child that she shuts out the father, but it's part of our survival machinery. If a new mother is sexually stimulated by breastfeeding to the point that she reaches down to finish herself off, she's not hurting anybody and it doesn't imply she's going to molest the kid when it's twelve.

But yeah, worry about that dickfeeding dad. That's not cool, mang.

Besides triggered cucks, I found something interesting on cuckchan. Look at the difference between /r/hillaryclinton's new sections vs /r/the_donald's.

see

(intriguing Trips)
Then you haven't seen everything.

what

30 million mexicans, 5 million niggers, war with Iran.

*plebbit
polite sage for typo

I
JUST
WANTED
TO
PLAY
VIDEO
GAMES

Fucking seriously. Now thanks to their constant nagging thay have me, and many others involved in the electoral process, memeing the fuck out of their shit candidate and actually pushing for a huge "FUCK YOU" in their faces.

I'm aware many in Holla Forums love to hate on GG but I'm grateful for that mess opening my eyes as to what's actually happening around the world and that we can make a difference, starting today.

Cap it and get back to us.

I think he is implying that Trump will roll back on everything and we end up having to knock him down a peg.

Yeah whatever you say Kike.

Real number is closer to the 50mil ballpark range

Your jewish tricks won't work here, shlomo.

Can someone save this in just one pic? The democrats hatred vs trump's supporters

I hate what gg became, it had real potential.

pic related, that site and anyone who uses it is cucked beyond repair

I WANT TO BELIEVE
Is there any source on those numbers?

Eh, I'd say it's in the 30 million ballpark give or take 2-3 million.

Lol god I can't wait anymore.

Doesn't matter, they'll all have 7 kids anyway.

CHECKED, GAS THE KIKES

Whoops forgot to post her.

Civic nationalists, not even once.

What a surprise.

see

We have a SymphoGear board?

Holla Forums and Holla Forums, occasionally Holla Forums
Holla Forums only, 4 is dead to me

did you loser just saged in a high energy thread because you did not like my question? fucking cuck

weeeeeeew

Holy shit, this is so pathetic I can't even

Holla Forums

pic related is not shopped.

vid related becomes your life

who gives a shit

They should have their entire front page filled up with the multiple documented instances of voter fraud and electioneering already discovered today. Nope, let's just post pictures of token niggers instead!

i voted despite muh social anxiety if i can do it anyone can tbh

Don't worry Virginia bro. Trump will make the south great again. By deporting the illegals and rebuilding the norths economy encouraging the yankee transplants to self deport back to their states

that's great news if true. she was giving a 6 point lead just yesterday.

/christian/, Holla Forums and here.

Republicans come in late after word lad, we got this.

Just voted

not surprising, the state has been flooded with non-whites over the last 8 years.

Good judgement comes from experience and all that came from bad judgement, thats what I learn from the rise and fall of /gg/.

Fucking hell.

Keked and checked.

I see you're new here.

kek

Some OC for you all, to remind those who feel apathetic about voting why it is important to vote, and to not back down when the world is at the brink of change.

facebook.com/tammy.p.self/posts/10211016531314427

VOTING MACHINES WON'T LET PEOPLE VOTE FOR TRUMP

liberals value the word of some celeb over the general public.

Fresh OC for when the don is in office.

Get on phenibut, it has worked wonders for me.

Guns just make the job easier, they are ultimately unnecessary. .

No, cuckchan does though, we share it with /krg/, /srwg/ and Gundam shitposters out of the goodness of our hearts.

Goodspeed user.

Heartily kek'd.

Hold the autism for later, bud.

g-good job, user. I hope your spergy screams aren't noticed by those around you and that you have a shame free day.

THE WHITE MAN MARCHES ON!

I actually bought one. Bleach Bit is great.

Did my part! Praise Kek and Sieg Heil!

SPREAD ANY AND ALL SIGNS OF RIGGING

!!!

THIS IS NO TIME TO BELIEVE, ITS TIME TO BE

bullshit

p good

noice

reminds me, we gotta surround Cuba with sea mines so they can't leave their fucking island

Most of the carribean hates Hillary it's not very surprising

what is this kike up to?

Fucking kek

We have /m/ too, you know.

Too bad it's completely dead, I used to hang on 4/m/ all the time.

Some states are generally pretty easy to call. California for example

Michigan voter here. Town flooded with Trump signs. Factory has TRUMP painted in huge letters on the side. Huge Trump signs up all over. Got my vote in today. Cute redheaded do tor flirted with me today and said she's voting Trump. MAGA you sons of bitches. It's been a hell of a ride.

Hi seven crew it's gorky

those are all swing states

He might be basing that off of polls.

can't we just purge it of non whites instead? Would make a great vacation spot once it's the 51st state.

Bill Mitchell on twitter seems to be getting early information and numbers, who is this guy? Looks very promising for Trump.

PA is the rigged one, surprise.

he's a radio host who's super optimistic about trump's chances. Either he'll turn out to be a fucking genius or a massive lolcow.

I seen Death Grips live a month ago, damn they were good. Creepiest start to a show I've ever witnessed

The polls are open for the next few hours. Many people haven't even gotten off work yet

It's the final push, friends! Into the breach once more!

MEME LIKE YOU'VE NEVER MEMED BEFORE!

I miss /m/, I just want to shitpost about Kamen Raida but I refuse to go back to cuckchan.

Holla Forums and /wooo/
Das rite. WWE Hall of Famer for president

This is my final mission Holla Forums After the election I am gone.

I don't know how to feel about this.

Me too

Top kek. I never knew that the creators of the program that I use were so based.

Holy hell, what movie is this? I must have it!

Filterman is getting ready to go vote.

This ain't one of your fetish animes user.

What are some good twitter accounts to follow in the great memeing of today?
I'm reactivating a sleeper account after taking some vacations from the site. i know it's complete shit right now but this is a good opportunity.

I wish Cuck Foley had died in 1999.

Das Boot
watch it

California is almost certainly Clinton, but most people voting for her are very apathetic about it. I voted for Trump just in case that apathy translated into not voting at all.

Das Boot.

I meant the survey polls, ie the data they've been (((collecting))) for the past few weeks. I don't think he has access to any results from actual voting.

He would have died a legend, now he lives as a cuck. Sad.

To answer honestly, our /u/ does have a Symphogear thread last I knew, if you ever want to pop into it.

I'm just some ausfag but I have to say, after the clusterfuck that was 2015 with the migrant crisis and everything else I thought I was going to lose my shit. But then 2016 came and it has been filled with sheer joy, all the debates and every single happening has been simply delight. Trump is a fucking gift, I almost want to stay in this election cycle forever, I can't even imagine how much harder he's going to win. And as much shit as we like to give Americans and all your problems, it truly couldn't have happened anywhere else.

God fucking bless America, Trump and all of you.

That's not from Das Boot

checked and saved

fyi watch the full german director's cut version, not the edited-as-fuck english dub

Probably thousands more, why are Wrestlers so Politically Based? A Big Wrestling Fan and WWE Hall Of Famer will soon be President…….
What a Beautiful Time to Be Alive

I'm surprised Trump Tower doesn't already have a big, beautiful wall built around it already.

Imagine if you spent the better part of two decades getting beaten shitless to entertain people. Ear torn off, set on fire, clobbered with blunt objects. Doing everything to entertain the fans. Then you quit and finally get a chance to enjoy a soft job, but the brian damage was so intense that you ended up becoming a progressive. So now you spend every monday night(and two sundays a month) being publicly emasculated by the daughter of the guy that owns you. You have a retarded son, a whore daughter, and a dried up bat shit crazy wife.

Such is the downfall of Hardcore legends. Either you die a hero or live to become a simpering coward.

yeah you're right. i only watched the very beginning of the webm and it looked like it

NZfag here, got the day off work way in advance, sitting here with a big bag of weed, my vape and 8/pol/ on my projector. This is going to get real comfy.

They're just trying a prototype for private use.

mien aryan

Please deliver americucks. The rest of the world (except Sweden) are counting on you

#thotgenocide

It's like 10 in the morning there, right?

The herbal jew and a mouth fedora. This is why you are not going to make it. You aren't welcome into the new commonwealth. You can sit around with Canada being completely cucked while the rest of the anglosphere rules the world.

I just knowingly subjected myself to that ear-rape and I am FUCKING HYPED

What about Based Terry Funk?

The fuck do you mean except sweden? Sweden needs this most, they are behind enemy lines with no resupply or evac in sight.

Help an user out?

I need those inforgraphs that show the racial and gender voting patterns. I should have saved them, I know but I didn't. I appreciate it.

*mein

fucking auto-correct

I think most wrestlers and wrestling fans are conservative and liberals are the ones who shit on wrestling.

hillary can only win by cheating
expect RWDS if that happens

Yeah man getting comfy as fuuuuuck.

Terry's a one of a kind mutant prototype.
Motherfucker gives zero shits, hence why he's not in the WWE Hall of Fame as he doesn't kiss ass.
You can always trust a man who'll threaten to fight a horse.

I think braindead is close enough to being dead. He must shit himself when he looks at Foley nowadays.

They are trying real hard to take it over. This whole divas revolution and RAW shit is terrible.

I would think most fighting sports fans and athletes are conservative. Any exceptions?

There's some good in this world aussie bro, and it's worth fighting for.

Is that from that new Harry Potter guy movie?

Hopefully the Finns will help unfuck them in the new NATO free Imperium.

What's he planning to do with that $50 dollars in singles?

Stupid redneck, don't you know that stuff is fake? You should watch reality TV or read the media, those things aren't fake and as a ((man of science))) I only believe in what is real and objective.

But they are getting pozzed due to dumb moves by HHH and Stephanie,they may have a gay champion from the rumors i heard.
Pic related is voting shillary i'm sure.

UFC is pozzed to fuck and back.

I don't watch anime good sir.

You said ass twice.

american history X user

You are both low IQ retards that know nothing about maternal sexuality.

I've got dimples, nigga. Sup?

even though Trump is a prime example of "straight-edge" actually working out for the better, unlike Punk who looks worse than most rockstars

Let's fucking do this anglobros. Brexit and Trump all in one year. We're finally fucking winning.

for

/fit/ Holla Forums /k/

sadly not a burguer thou, just sending my HIGH ENERGY

We always have been and we always will be, you need a bit of modesty and conservatism to last in this business.

Motherfucker Holla Forums is the probably the single most influential think-tank in the world. This will be vindicated when Trump wins.

Good thing nobody gives a shit what Cum Master Phil thinks ever since he got raped in his first ufc match

Good night and good luck Americucks

Still not convinced by the covering yourself in aids blood part.
It's obvious it's written by a kike.
I'd rather fill the streets with nigger blood.

Kek, hes got dump trucks of sand at the ready for riots at trump tower, DIS GON BE GUD

maybe it's just me but if you announce to the world "HEY EVERYBODY I DON'T DO DRUGS, JUST THOUGHT YOU SHOULD KNOW!" I automatically assume something is off in a major way

This is just fucking disgusting. The map would be so radically different without all the shitskins and beaners around.

THANK YOU

Yep, he's pathetic in how typical he is. It's remarkable how there's entire subclasses of people who think and act exactly like this while thinking they're unique and "bucking the system"

That is not Das Boot.

"Washed our sails" not "washed our selves"

The world would be radically different without all the shitskins and beaners around user.

i voted
can i start drinking now?

About fucking time, I want to hug Karen so badly.
By the way, what is the time in EST right now?

Pretty sure it's from the directors cut, may be wrong though.

4:37

TRUMP ON HANNITY
tunein.com/radio/The-Sean-Hannity-Show-p20631/

Way ahead of you, been drinking pretty heavily in light of all the leaks and the pizza shit.

CHEKEM

Am watching young turds coverage. I want to see maximum salt development. They think it's in the bag.

Wait until the results are in.

I make sure to read only jewish opinions on economics. That's the only way to avoid antisemitism in such a complex subject

Everyone should see these maps with a good argument about how minorities are dividing the country. Racism was never an issue before there were minorities, not it's all the democrats care about.

HANNITY EXIT POLLING IN HALF HOUR

I almost went to the liquor store but considering my exam tomorrow, going to the gym early in the morning, and standing in solidarity with our alcohol-free emperor, I decided to give it a pass, just for tonight.

no
remember, drinking alone = alcoholism.beer is not alcohol.
t. slav

FLORIDA PANHANDLE FUCKING VOTE NIGGERS

BASED NIGE

FEELS LIKE BREXIT DAY!!!!!

BEWARE

somebody make new bread

Some dumbasses got their hopes up thinking they'd be able to change all of the media rather than get some specific stories out. It's to be expected as it was a scandal that got got widespread attention to facts in it on the internet much to the annoyance of the more mainstream media, leading idiots to think this could somehow upend the entire MSM.

New thread

Someone else is gonna have to make the next one

2 entirely different things

Undercover MAGA

So any tsunami of people wearing red clothing?

Release the hounds

the day of the rope is coming for the leftist scum

/his/ reporting in.

I don't hear it. But anything is better than being a pozzer.

Take that back!
GÖR AMERIKA STORSLAGET IGEN

This

It's a gorgeous state with tons of whites, but it's a shame it's so goddamn cucked.

I'd allow for an act of Congress to give Nige a passport.

need a #4 thread link

yes

thats like drinking to mirror. dont do it, it summons demons

Hate to admit it but you faggots, the faggots I don't know and my never know are some of my best friends.

WHATS THE STATUS ON THE PROGRESS???

NEW THREAD WHEN
NEW THREAD WHEN
NEW THREAD WHEN
NEW THREAD WHEN
NEW THREAD WHEN
NEW THREAD WHEN

is this is a nog?

New Kinmoza season when?

NEW FUCKING THREAD CUNTS

How about you use your eyes niggers.

THREAD 4

THREAD 4

THREAD 4

THREAD 4

THREAD 4

THREAD 4

Where are you? I'm planning on going to Mt Baker for some sleeping in the snow time either in celebration or to escape the degenerate parties

Jesus fuck quit acting like you just came here today.

ruh roh

I've seen the completely uncut version (about 5 hours long) at least four times, it's not, unless they put in extra scenes for the english version which I've never seen. That seems to be in German, though. And the acting and general quality of that clip is kinda cheezy, which Das Boot isn't.

Remember, wine coolers are a gateway drug.
My sister started on wine coolers. Now she drinks beer and has a pot belly.

In Bellevue, user.

nice dubs
and post pics, tbh fam

Well guys its been a long day ive givin all the energy i can heres hoping i wake ul to a trump victory im counting on you faggots to pull this off like you did brexit

/a/, /k/, /tg/, Holla Forums, /rwbyg/

Holla Forums and Holla Forums reporting in