Networks Worry Voters Won't Trust THEM on Election Night

Article is longer, these are just snippets

nytimes.com/2016/11/08/business/media/tv-networks-big-worry-voters-wont-trust-them-on-election-night.html?_r=0

People no longer trust kikes? Shocking…….

The worse thing than a kike is a coward. At least take the punishment with your head held high, you fucking cucks.

It's over for you filthy kikes. The lugenpresse is failing.

I don't trust their "live coverage." Only when Trump gets sworn into office will I believe we won.

So the number one priority is credibility… not accuracy. I hope the kikes are this bold on DOTR. Wouldn't want it to be boring.

What did they think would happen after endorsing Hillary? Everybody knows she's scum except msm.

I really fucking wonder what's going to happen after tonight. This is the turning point of the Berenstain timeline. Mankind has an opportunity to converge.

Many good things will happen user. Many good things.
Year of the Fire Rooster will be glorious.

After repealing the Smith-Mundt Act, yea I'd say nobody would validly trust them in the first place reporting just about anything. Funny how 1 little law changed so much since 2013.

They know. It is just that she is their kind of scum. These are the same people who were bitching about the difficulties of making the "truth" seem plausible.

Boo hoo hoo.

I hope they're really afraid, because they should be.

Speaking of which:

newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/tom-johnson/2016/11/07/mother-jones-pundit-when-it-comes-honesty-hillary-mother-teresa

Don't worry, I don't watch any of you.

Nobody should watch them, and luckily most don't. Mr. Filter Man's views are only outclassed by Sean Hannity on Fox.

Yeah keep walking out on that limb MSM. It won't break. I promise ;^)

If you take a look past the PR at some of the shit "Mother Theresa" actually did then the comparison becomes hilariously apt.

ANDREA MITCHELL HAS COMPLETELY DROPPED THE ACT. STARTS TWEETING FOR DEMOCRATS OPENLY

Last night NBC News Chief Foreign Affairs Correspondent and anchor, Andrea Mitchell, tweeted to Democratic Senator about how “we’re going to take back the Senate” – meaning Democrats.

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/wow-nbc-news-anchor-andrea-mitchell-openly-tweeting-democrats/

It's afraid.

Kek giveth numerals.
The media will scream and cry today, but it will not stop Trump.

Little late to the party. Could also mean that they have to get it right with the rest of the networks when they announce false info. So accuracy isn't their main concern.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed that.

Feels good, man.

Trust in mainstream media is the lowest it's ever been in the history of the US. Last I checked it was 30%. Less than 1 in 3 people believe the shit that comes out of the TV.

The only people who think the media are objective are the media. Mitchell is also married to the historical superkike Alan Greenspan.

I knew they would drop the mask eventually and blatantly shill for Democrats. It looks like that time is finally upon us.

An aside: CNN is going all out in their pro-beaner propaganda. Seeing all these assorted brown people and niggers claiming to be proud Americans while speaking English with thick accents pisses me off to no end.

Wait until you see what they do over the coming years. Showcasing cherry-picked beaners being deported.

You real what you sow.

Those fuckers wanted to learn the hard way