Are we all mixed race?

ITT: Disprove this

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophic_burden_of_proof
occamsrazormag.wordpress.com/2015/01/16/genetics-white-americans-are-very-white/
gcbias.org/2013/11/04/how-much-of-your-genome-do-you-inherit-from-a-particular-ancestor/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chromosomal_crossover
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're a kike who needs to bake inside an oven.

you're a retard because you're simply basing it off of probability and grasping at non-existent straws

I don't agree with you, therefore you are wrong.

Can you please disprove it for me then? It'll be much appreciated

This.

Also
Whatcha sliding Chaim?

The different races branched off into diamond shaped trees. Our common ancestors are nothing like our neighbours in africa and the middle east today.

Check the ITT btw

I don't really understand what you mean, can you show me some kind of graph or maybe a video that explains it?

Oh fuck off

That's not an argument

Just because one ancestor a long many time ago may be Jewish doesn't mean any of that ancestors DNA exists in me

No, it just means maybe some people share the same great granparent or something.
Inbreeding has almost no effect after 3-5 generations, in fact, it's better to have kids with maybe a relative removed a few times due to genetic incompatibilities you would have (if you had a kid with someone completely removed from your family tree)

www.foxnews.com/story/2008/02/08/couples-who-are-third-or-fourth-cousins-have-more-kids-grandkids-than-other.html

No, faggot.
sage

The same way we have purebred dogs despite those animals all having a common ancestor, so too may some of we apes also be considered purebred.

KIKES IN THE OVEN, CHAIM

In Hitler's Germany you could be something like a quarter Jewish without counting as a Jew. And here you are worrying about 0.0000001 percent Jewish leftovers from a thousand years ago.

>>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophic_burden_of_proof

I think it was 1/8, if I remember right.

Why should I disprove it? It's irrelevant. Someone with one kike ancestor from a mere two hundred years ago doesn't show any physical signs of being part kike; why should I worry about one kike ancestor from two thousand years ago? Here's a fun fact: you do not possess every single gene that your ancestors had. Each of your ancestors only passed on half of his genes to his immediate offspring, who passed on only a quarter his parents' genes to his own offspring, and then an eighth, and then a sixteenth, and so on and so fourth. Someone with a non-White ancestor from thousands of years ago likely has no remaining genes specific to non-White populations, so why worry about it?

Even though I agree 100%, you're leaving out the "crossing-over" even that occurs slightly before meiosis.

No.

occamsrazormag.wordpress.com/2015/01/16/genetics-white-americans-are-very-white/

What about the one drop rule?

It's Election Day, it's so Blatant to see what you're doing. Amazing how clinton seems to have literally only idiots work for her.
No wonder she's losing.

Interesting, I don't know much about DNA so you should elaborate on that

Yes I am a virgin actually, I'm not married yet :^) not a cuck tho, you're just making assumptions about the nature of this thread

That's still distant relatives though isn't it?

I know this, also many Jews were named honorary aryans

Good point

gcbias.org/2013/11/04/how-much-of-your-genome-do-you-inherit-from-a-particular-ancestor/

1) There is such a degree of dilution at which nigger blood ceases to matter
2) The amount of your ancestors is not a geometric series (with generations being the n). Sometimes people die in wars or get cucked, or just plain don't have children, sometimes incest happens, shit just happens in nature. A really big family tree has diamond shapes where some people have more children than others or dead ends and narrows at mass die-offs. If you are a European or Central Asian, you are probably related to Charlemagne, Genghis Khan, or both. At some point either everyone is your descendant or no one is.

You don't have DNA from all your ancestors. You get half from each parent but the DNA you get from each parent might not consist of equal parts from each of your grandparents.

Also you're forgetting about isolated tribes and shit.
PLUS, there are a limited number of genes, having mixed children doesn't just make them "percentage" mixed, it makes a percentage of their genes from either race. Eventually, you will get to a point where every gene can be replace with a green or purple gene in the picture,

I'm not agreeing with him, don't take this the wrong way:

>>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chromosomal_crossover

But hey I'll even stop bumping my own thread if it's making you guys so butthurt
This is one of the reasons I no longer browse Holla Forums

Redpill me on "x"

You should make that permanent by eating a bullet.

judging by the arrow next to the thread title, also located by your name, we can clearly see you being filtered for being a shill. it is likely a report will follow. below is my evidence for this. i look forward to having a civilized dialogue with you upon seeing your response.

Race-mixing a millenium ago would only matter if evolution was a myth.

While it's true some subspecies of human are genetically predisposed to evolve slower and self-selecting to inbreed more frequently, most of us here don't have that weakness.

What?

No.

See:

And fuck off.

Intercontinental settling was extremely rare until vaccines became widespread.

There's no point of disproving it because it's irrelevant (although it is true)
around 95% of human DNA is found in slugs
Why does that matter? In the nuremberg laws you could even be 1/2th jewish but still be a regular citizen/german. It's actually a myth that hitler wanted everyone to have blue eyes and blonde hair, he just wanted everyone to be german
That's depending on the definition of pure blood.
Of course you'll never be 100% "pure blood" but that doesn't matter because it's impossible in the first place. Therefore we should define pure blood as maybe 90% a specific race.

Found the VPN using Kike

No niggers and jews in my country=no nigger or jew blood.
Theory disproven. Now get out

Hahahaha although you're a shill OP, you make a good point - the idiots who believe the kike produced official science will have to accept what you say and admit that they are part a kike or nigger hehe.

You made a claim you have to prove it, they don't have to do shit. Also if you don't like browsing anymore THEN FUCKING STOP YOU KIKE.

see

OP should blow his brains out

Well I'm a Christian fundamentalist so I don't necessarily believe in Darwinism.
But I do acknowledge that there's obvious biological differences in races.

Thanks for the civilized response, I'm not getting many of them.
I'm not sure about that

Nigs and Jews are found in pretty much every country, and you don't know where your millions of ancestors came from

What claim? I didn't make any claim. It's amazing how many people are failing to see the point of this thread.

Disprove what? You didn't make a claim. Blow your brains out, kike

Yes we are all mixed people therfore niger husband

Haha well played shlomo

You're trying to imply everyone's part black/jewish. DISPROVE THIS DISPROVE THIS

Disprove what I said in the OP like I said. They're not my claims, I actually got this information from a video.

I want reddit to leave

Only if you believe in the one drop rule…which is stupid as shit

No one cares GET OUT

Did you ju.. did you just call Holla Forums a bunch a kikes…

Tell me why it's not true then!

Kike-nigs to be exact :^)