Harry cucks out

YOU FAILED HER SHIT TEST MAN

archive.is/uSe3f

NWM, he's oil drilling.

Fucking hell, they both deserve bullycide.

A 35 y/o nigress. The fuck is this retard thinking. He's a fucking faggot obviously.

is that a man?

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

His granny killed his mum for dating a Muslim, playing with fire…

Royal family is involved in the international paedophile ring anyway. They're all going to go one day. Who cares if they fuck up their own family line?

Granny is based as fuck.

Well, at least they almost certainly won't have kids? 35 years old is a geriatric pregnancy, and that's assuming he knocks her up this year. Every year that passes, the chance of wildly dysgenic offspring climbs higher.

When will they learn?

Uhh sweety….

kek I misread her name as Ms. Merkel.

Man what the fuck is wrong with Holla Forums

How can you even tell that she's black?

He is a Hewitt anyway. Nobody gives a shit about Lady Di's bastard son. Why do you think he behaves so differently from prince William and he has a card blanche to do whatever he likes?

His mother wasn't a royal and she cucked Charles for James Hewitt who also isn't a royal. He literally has no royal blood to pollute the family tree.

fug, hive mind.

This. Could also be a publicity stunt, to push race mixing more onto the goyim.

same. KEK walks among us. #MAGA

Anglos everyone

This was my captcha!
fuuuuuuu….

lads

That's not just a bad photo. She really is unattractive. He can't do better?

Shit thread.

Oh I see you fuckin' limeys want another rumble, eh? The whole world knows "American" means USA in that context.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CANACUCK SHITSKINS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE