Cucked Luntz - Michigan Working-class turnout is looking much higher than expected

twitter.com/FrankLuntz/status/796034957038776321

If this cuck is getting sweaty it's a good sign

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/629554738766479360?lang=en
us13.campaign-archive1.com/?u=99839c1f5b2cbb6320408fcb8&id=e8554a1cd7
therightstuff.biz/2016/10/20/democracy-means-accepting-defeat-for-you/
taima.tv/r/Predator_TV
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/629554738766479360?lang=en

I want that dude to run his face into my fist over and over. His polls are the biggest joke.

Low class slob losing last bit of hope he didn't even know he had left.

High energy gets too it seems

oy vey

I'm shokked!

GoyBeck was ranting about this kikes column in the Jew York Ties today.
These bastards are gonna swing, aren't they?

Just voted in a half-nog Detroit suburb, whitey was out and even the blacks were warm to Trump. It's happening.

I will not answer that question for you, user. If you don't already know the answer, then you are not of Holla Forums.

Didn't he just freak the fuck out and proclaim his love for King nigger, blm, and everything leftist?

what was he talking about? I tuned in and heard him say shit like obama made us better people and I turned him off. If he isn't an undercover operative I don't know who is.

Also, I saw a couple of nu-males just go home instead of stay in the line reaching outside in the rain. 2 killary votes averted.

Did you tell the niggers that the unreleased Wu Tang album comes out ONLY with a Trump win?

REMINDER THAT THE TRAFALGAR GROUP HAS TRUMP AHEAD IN MICHIGAN, PENNSYLVANIA, AND FLORIDA

us13.campaign-archive1.com/?u=99839c1f5b2cbb6320408fcb8&id=e8554a1cd7

It annoys me that he is from WeHa. Scum isn't allowed there.

No, I forgot about that completely, since I don't care about jungle beats. They weren't offput by some whiteys talking about Trump though. Some even joined in.

FUCK YEAH RED PA

Hol up, he's also saying that Latinos are crawling out of their cantinas to Stump Trump in the shithole states of Florida and Nevada

Now Luntz just tweeted that he thinks Trump is doing poorly in FL and NC due to supposedly high Hispanic turnout. This map shows how Trump can win without those two states by relying on the rust belt and is entirely plausible.

I meant to say NV, not NC.

OYYYYYYYYYYYYY da joinalists all agree dis Trump goy is hawrrible!

Neither do I, but that's all I associate niggers with, people who like jungle beats.

Yup. He's in complete meltdown mode.

That's a kikestream media talking point

Is Rape Horse a rapist?

!!!IMPORTANT!!!

Does anyone have a map/data of vote for only whites/minorities?

Maybe Nevada but FL "hispanics" are mostly Cubans and Puerto Ricans who hate Mexicans more than most white people and neither have the issue with Illegal immigration that Mexicans have. The three letter networks are pushing this hispanics out in force in FL meme pretty hard though.

Caribbean Hispanics don't like Mexicans so they want the wall

dubs confirm women are stupid when voting (or many other things)

He's going to kill someone, hopefully himself, when Trump wins.

You know that every shit that says how women vote is basically fake consensus building. Becouse women and kikes operate on a hive mind consensus.

I thought we called them slum jams

Guys when do the polling stations close and when are the votes being counted? I'm a europoor and will wake up at the specific time and go back to sleep afterwards

That's pre-basting for the oven user

I think we'll know a lot at 10pm EST

therightstuff.biz/2016/10/20/democracy-means-accepting-defeat-for-you/
isn't a relevant category. Race is everything.

See

Expect states to get called 30 minutes after closing if it's a blowout and up to a couple hours if it's close

taima.tv/r/Predator_TV
Fox is a doing a report about it right now.

Forgive my grammar.

Thanks anons, shit's gonna take pretty long it seems. I think I'll wake up at 2 am CET and shitpost till like 4 and look up the definitive results in the morning at 6:30. Praying for Trump, don't let us down Burgers!

Dunno, looks to me like repealing the 19th would have a similar effect to allowing only whites to vote. Either-or would work.

It's funny because Alex Jones talked about Glenn Beck being a shabbos goy on a tight leash, they wanted Jones to be controlled opposition and they tried to get the next best thing when he declined.

Frank Luntz is a slob. Totally unprofessional.

these numbers don't even roughly add up

This.
Can you imagine the salt levels if Trump gets a landslide due to a massive turnout of hispanic voters? Or will the usual talmudic poll magic grant them "white" status for the purposes of not harming the narrative?

Dude what? West Hartford is kike central.

t. former resident

Jeezus, how'd you like that on your resume? He should just kill himself now to avoid further humiliation.

They do when you consider a large number of nonwhite males are felons.

Yes. But you will get your ass out there and start marching to DC like the rest of us. The kikes won't gonna hang themselves.

So most White Women are fairly responsible.

Yeah and married white women are even better.

only welfare class and illegal alien class would have any reason to vote against trump

someone photoshopped his nose lmao

You mean people with brown skin.

what about NEETs?
Trump makes me want to participate in society again

Propaganda division, death squads and occult research.
Pretty much what Hitler did with NEETs.

Forgot the picture of the one of his most prominent NEETs

You've made my day user. Thank you.

White Cubans in Florida will give the state to Trump, probably Puerto Ricans, too, they don't want beaners taking their gibs.

Voted this morning in a heavy R precinct in west michigan. over 350 had voted already and there is only about 1000 registered voters in the precinct. going to be a yuge turnout.

It's not like aren't already doing the job, we just aren't official about it.

Trump will take two points from Maine.

Nice try Paco

Is that photo enhanced or did she actually go out without a bra?

I'm a Florida ""hispanic"" and I've been saying this for ages. People don't understand that all Hispanics aren't fucking dirty Mexicans.

Cubans dominate Florida's Hispanic vote and the only Cubans who aren't Republicans are some of the youth voters, who inevitably vote Republican the second or third time out anyway.

Michigan state voter here. Rural working class voting out in full force. Put my vote in earlier today

As a German-American in Florida:

Most Cubans in America are actually White, not "white". At least the ones that came before the Mariel Boatlift. There are a lot of black Cubans and some mulattos but those don't come to the states.

Be weary Cubanbro, the shills are out to divide and conquer us.

Us Floridian Whites can tell the difference between a White Cuban, Colombian, Argentine, Uruguayan, etc and the other muds.

Met a hispanic wiring contractor recently who was pretty open about being a Trump supporter. He supports restricting immigration, and went on about how terrible it was in LA. He used a lot of the same arguments against Hillary and for Trump that we see here. It's almost as though the things the media says about hispanics (or anyone else) are grossly exaggerated if not outright fabrications. They present a narrative about hispanics being a singular thing (la Raza), but it's bullshit like so many of their other narratives.

Frankly, we should annex Cuba, make it a state, and make you guys the ruling classes. There.

it's a shoop, my wife has nipples like Ivanka, pale and not prominent, she doesn't go braless often but when she does you don't even notice it unless it's freezing fucking cold.