How bitter do you think she is?

How bitter do you think she is?

Really gets the gears turning.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I mean I'm a sucker for a cute overbite, but there is a thing called too much overbite

Lmao you can tell Jenny secretly wants to be one of those cosplay chicks

Couldn't even watch it for a minute. That woman has a joyless dull voice, and so are her gestures. Not expecting her to be jumping, hooting and hollering like reaction video niggers, but goddamn, show more emotion.

These are the times where I consider trying to become a YouTuber because of these dull people that get clicks anyway, but I don't want to spend year shilling anything I can think of and then become an ever bigger shill , having to never act out of line and getting excited or insulting the same way the others are, like having to praise fucking Star Wars.

How many years has it been since cons have been "doll up in your nerdiest cred cosplay, hook up with someone/get invited to a party where there will be drugs and liquor"?
I thought it was like a bloated classic con; go in your cosplay or not, meet with people who share your tastes, buy stuff you like, take pictures or get autographs, go back home, but it seems like reports are really emphasizing the drug and liquor parties a lot nowadays.

I'm aware that the fake nerd has been a thing for a while, but it sounds like these sound like going to any music fest, only with cosplay and fake nerd shit. How many years has it been like this?

source?

I feel like it's going to break inside her and electrocute her along with shards of glass giving her a blood clot and a killing her. Women can die so easily from bleeding in the vagina.

the fuck

have you tried fucking the emotion into her, user?

she's just channelling RLM's shitty brand of deadpan """humor"""

POKEY IS COOL.

Ruined, tbh.

I think she means us

The part where she convinces the Black Widow cosplayer to call her husband and tell him it's not working out was just mean.

ftfy

me irl

ITT: Magaretcuck has a sperg and samefags the thread

That's just Pagan mythology the Christians stole when spreading into Europe.

The Pagans also stole shit from older cultures in Europe, just like how the Romans stole things from the Greeks, like that half-goat God who also fucks goats.
What is it with ancient Europeans and goats?

have you ever met a goat? they're really creepy creatures, so it makes sense that ancient people would have considered them supernatural

Jenny would make such a great cuckquean.

does he have dragon balls up her ass too?

fucking attention whores. i swear m8

what did she mean by this?

what the fuck is this slut doing

I always thought goats were cute. They make great pets I hear.

gROSS

who the fuck finds that character funny? oh look at me so awkard yuck people xd i'm also a nerd too. like kill yourself