Here's some OC

Working on a comic and I wanted to share some of it with you guys since y'all are alright; title is Alter-Form Enzjinn. It's a power armor/henshin comic. Enjoy.

Other urls found in this thread:

loadedatama.deviantart.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's all I got for right now. Enjoy, dudes.

This art's pretty baller. You do it yourself or pay someone?

Paid. I had a certain idea in mind and I don't have the artistic realism to pull off what I was wanting for it.

Writing is good, nothing cringe worthy or pretentious. It does the job for this short story well.
Art is really good. It kind of looks like a hybrid of style often use in Warhammer Comics (but better), 90s indie books, and something you can see in French Scify comics. You use perspective correctly, there are background, and you can always tell exactly what is going on. It is even more impressive since it is in black and while, and even talented people like Mignola or Moore sometimes turn out a pages that are very hard to follow without coloring.

Well, then money well spent. If some random guy can afford to pay good artist why don't comic companies do it?

Thanks for the feedback. It's actually part of a larger issue that is 37 pages. I'll likely post more at a later time.

That looks pretty awesome fam. Nice work.

Cool stuff. I'd love to see more.

Would buy it's a shame you didn't draw it though. I though we had an impressive artist in our midst.

Keep practicing

Two additional pages. They're meant to go before the ones I posted in OP, chronologically. Kind of WORDSWORDSWORDS going on but I did attempt to abridge it as much as possible to not take away from the spacious images.

where can i buy this?

should that be revived as?

Otherwise really nice, couldn't find other typos and you picked a pretty good artist who can make clean detailed ink, I personally think you should keep it this way in case you were thinking of getting a colorist as well but that;s just my opinion.
Do you plan to see if you can get this published or will it be an online hosted thing?

Currently nowhere since it's still undergoing editing, but I appreciate you asking. I'll post a link for support when it's out in the wild.

It actually is supposed to be 'with' and not 'as' since it refers specifically to the mechanisms within their cadavers, but since you pointed that out I may change it to 'as' since it still reads well and won't be unclear.

The decision to make it black and white was due to costs more than anything else. I don't intend to change it to color at a future point, however, and it'll remain black and white since I'm very fond of how it looks.

I'm intending to publish the first issue in a digital format only due to the costs involved. Paying for it out of pocket requires me to be budget conscious and trying to publish-for-print would set me back considerably. There's a number of different digital outlets that are still under review. All I can say for sure is that Google Play Books will not be one of them.

That looks pretty good fam. I don't mind the text as much since it helps explain the background and the pictures complement it.

I don't see anybody transforming yet. Nice of you to tease us with something though. Good luck in trying to sell it.

I second what this user has said

Shogun gave me the man feels

Nice

Inking's not bad

Thanks

WHO IS THE ARTIST?! CAN I FIND THIS IN A COMIC BOOKS STORE?! WHERE AND WHEN CAN I BUY IT?!

Art's clean and easy to read while still detailed, something lots of black and white comics/manga have issues with. Character designs are nice, if a bit generic. This is made up for with good execution, and besides, not every character needs to look 100% original if used well. Writing is above average, definitely doesn't feel amateur at all and is several steps above the average comic these days. Very clear the only focus is on telling a good story, as opposed to anything else. Would support

A big thanks for all the positive feedback. It's good to know this has a few fans.

It'll be a digital download only; releasing this summer. Print copies might come later. If this thread is still up by then I'll make a new post about it. Artist's name is Brian Balondo, he's on DA at loadedatama.deviantart.com/ – he's an awesome guy.

It'll come. Pic related.

This is a lost art. Your work is beautiful and I wish to marry you. And thanks to Obama and the jews, we could totally do that if I was actually gay.

Right on!

That is some lush inking. Reminds me of Mark Farmer and Paul Gulacy.