Why Clinton has almost no chance of Victory

Displayed here is states that each respective candidate is reliably winning. The gray states are states in which can flip either way. As you can see, in order to attain victory, Clinton has to win all of them. Trump only needs to win one, which is very likely.

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/pres_general/
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/mn/minnesota_trump_vs_clinton-5591.html
archive.is/ydEKo
jimstone.is
archive.is/7EXpr
archive.is/oT9SL
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/elections/
static.naplesnews
nytimes.com/2016/11/08/us/politics/election-live.html
twitter.com/kenvogel/status/796078889076461568
youtube.com/watch?v=gUZQEKZZCak
edition.cnn.com/election/results/states/new-hampshire
theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2016/nov/08/us-election-2016-results-live-clinton-trump?view=map&type=presidential
bloomberg.com/graphics/2016-election-results/?sidebar=large
270towin.com/states/New_Hampshire
google.com/search?q=poll results&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#eob=enn/p//0/0///////////
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MY OFFICIAL PREDICTION
MY OFFICIAL PREDICTION
MY OFFICIAL PREDICTION
MY OFFICIAL PREDICTION
MY OFFICIAL PREDICTION

Or if he gets Arizona, he doesn't need Colorado, or any others.

lets do hillary like her and podesta did them kids

Fucking colour Arizona red. Even the cuck polls have it as Trump +5.

God damn OP is a nigger faggot as always.

t. Arizonafag

saved

This would be fine and all, but I'm worried about rigging. These kikes aren't going down without a fight.

Well I was going to post mine but it's an exact replica of yours with Colorado still in swing.

Hey user where'd you get this pic from? I can't find this transparent box version on either Rule34 site.

He'll get Arizona. This while "spics will flip AZ" meme is wishful thinking on dems' part.

Try checking the website in the bottom left corner.

CO is blue mate

He was up in Pennsylvania last time I checked.

No, he is leading there.

Wut? there is like not a single poll organism that found trump winning here.

trump is win

Just voted in Arizona, looks pretty good for Trump!

My friend and I were singing MAGA, and talking about the pedo ring, people seemed really receptive, got a few fist bumps.

It also looks like Michigan will go to Trump, I think he memed it into existence! Why else would Hilary to to campaign there last second? Unless she was indeed down?

Not the polls, the early vote

Pretty sure last poll I saw had him leading in Colorado and Pennsylvania.

Just remember fam, if there appears to be early Leftist degenerate turn out, it is because those who have the sense to vote for Trump will do so after work. I took today off to poll watch, nothing eventful on my end, lots of people though.

Michigan has been a concern for the Dems going back to Sanders beating her in the primary. There was a palpable panic because they knew it didn't bode well for the general.

Just got back from voting in MI.

He's gonna win Michigan, but I was alarmed at how many niggers were at the polls. I didn't know that many niggers were in my town, but apparently they're all voting.
But in my mom's district there were no niggers.

In her district,she was voter number .433. She went at 9:45am.

I was voter number 277.
11:00am.

We both got dubs.

>>>/trash/
>>>/cuckchan/

Great minds think alike. I already am accounting for voter fraud in Philly so she can have PA. I don think there is hope for CO

It's the DNC bussing them around. Voter fraud.

Here's hoping it goes red, user, I've done my part.

The best poll I've seen from CO shows a tie:

https://www.scribd.com/mobile/document/330037738/Colorado-November-3-2016-v2#from_embed^

I'm so on edge right now holy fuck.
CANT STUMP THE TRUMP

he's leading the early vote there, which means it's gonna be a total blowout for Trump

This. Northern and western MI are going to do it for him.

I vote in one of the richest cities in my area, too. Never thought about that.

Riverview isn't going blue anyway.

Ohiofag, just got back from voting.

In case you didn't know polls from REAL votes are never wrong by a large margin, if every fucking polls give clinton winner on a certain state, it's because there is more clinton votes than trump in this states.

This. I'm convinced the only way she can win is if they rig it.

Colorado should be grey and Arizona should be red.

Shit I can't think of any of your blue states that could turn out red, yet I'm not sure about NH, gonna be close as fuck.

I think the only state they will obviously rig will be PA

The reason I have NH tied is because it is majority white. We have seen how big league Donald preforms with whites.

Basically the first Bush election all over again.

Glenn beck Just predicted hillary will win in a land slide. GIVE IT UP GOYIM! faggot is scared shitless

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/pres_general/
polls from today just arrived, 2 out of 3 for trump.

I hope someone saves this pictures, prints it out, and hands it to Hillary for her to sign.

Sorry but that's fucking delusional, they're the Sweden of America, forever cucked

The newest poll has Trump +3 in Michigan. Stop talking shit before Ted Nugent kills you with a bow gun.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/mn/minnesota_trump_vs_clinton-5591.html

Wel I'm fucking retarded, but I'm still right

I'm worried about FL as well.

(checked)
And he should be, we're gonna win no matter what. I bet Kek is gonna rape the electric voting machines with all of the meme energy we have been harnessing for him! PRAISE KEK!! MAGA!!!!

NH is only blue on RCP because they threw in a bs +11 poll for Clinton that put her at +.06

Trump already won according to polls, however accurate you believe them to be.

So that map is based on early voting? Most people voting Trump are white people, and white people plan ahead and I imagine a lot of them voted early. Can we really assume that all those that are currently red will stay red? I imagine most dark skinned people will vote today because they suck at planning ahead, or not vote at all. But I worry that those who will vote could push 1 or 2 of those states in Clintons favor. Not CTR just being realistic. Glory to the emperor.

How sure are we he has Nevada?

I don't care how good or bad it looks for Trump….GO OUT AND VOTE ANYWAY! (if you haven't already)

HES GONNA FUCKIN CRUSH HER!!

Proof?

NC reporting in for today. I filled my ballot with a straight Republican ticket. I happen to live in a highly liberal area of the state, and though this is anecdotal, voter turnout seemed very low compared to the primaries. This would be a great situation for Trump if it holds.

Not, but it also doesn’t matter.

This is the current state of affairs if the Trafalgar Group’s polls are accurate.

WITHOUT RIGGING

If Michigan and Pennsylvania go red I won't be able to contain myself

PA is rigged, so it's blue.
MI is close as fuck.

That would be hot if Hillary didn't smell so much like shit in real life.

Manage your god-damned doodly expectations neighborinos.

Early voting generally favors the Democrats. From what I've read, the gap between Trump and Hillary is smaller than the gap was between King Nigger and Mittens. That bodes well for us.

But is it rigged enough? That's the six million dollar question. The Republican primaries were rigged too and but the Don still walked away with the nomination.

There's limits to how much they can rig something. If there's too much support for Trump they will be forced to give it to him, unless the kikes really want to be in gas chambers tonight.

Why is MA so pozzed?
Got back from voting and shillary shirts everywhere. On old women, on women, on children of women, on very tired looking skinny husband's hats.

I didn't notice before but this election has shown me I really need to move out of this expensive shithole.

This, and having Hillary as the candidate makes it that much harder. It's gametime and now they're probably realizing that virtually anyone other than Hillary would be better. She has practically no public support whatsoever, which creates serious issues even within their own narrative.

Exactly. There's only so much they can keep the charade up without losing all of their credibility. Which they pretty much already have, they threw all of their eggs in the Hillary basket and it shows.

(mossad'd)

m8 Massachusetts is a catlady mafia hornets nest. The best you can hope for up there are cuckservatives who commute to NH to work for big oil.

all women with apolitical husbands support hillary. spics and nigs as well. college kid cucks. she doesnt have any armed legions behind her but she has support.

I don't think it will be enough though. These cucks are lazy and won't stand in line for 4 hours. I woke up early as fuck this morning and voted within 20 minutes. We are higher energy than she could ever hope to get, Trump will win user don't get black pilled.

I love the republic!

don't let us down PA

Actually half of the spics are voting Trump now since the spirit cooking thing spooked the shit out of them. Niggers are probably still voting Hillary, but most whites are also voting Trump, even most white women.

Yeah. I know.

Midwest here I come. It will be a shame to have to leave all this maritime culture and history behind though, its wasted on this trash and they have never really given a shit about it.

Perception is reality as the left love to say, and right now, even the normie perception is that Trump can fill up almost any venue in the country on a day's notice, while Hillary drags along some of the "biggest" figures in pop-culture and sports and can barely fill an arena even as a one-off. It's unworkable, but obviously you can't put anything past them in the current year.

Checked.

(checked and heil'd)
Well normies are the deciding factor here. It's good that they can smell all of the bullshit in Hillary's personal poop sack in that pantsuit of her, I'm betting there will be bloodshed if they call it for her.

Check your local loaws. It's usually illegal to advertise candidates within a certain distance of a polling location on election day. Contact the local board of elections and tell them what you saw.

M8 if you get this result I will ejaculate.

source

archive.is/ydEKo

that was yesterday poll.

If clinton wins, there is a 100% chance it was rigged.

Its RIGGED.

We will have to get the voting machine source code to figure this shit out in paperless states.

jimstone.is

I voted this morning. Philadelphia. I'm right in Johnny Doc's neighborhood. I'm skeptical about the machines to say the least.

Hey my city finally gets mentioned somewhere

i feel so fucking bad that i fapped to this

commit suicide

Fucking off yourself. (Vote Trump before you do this though)

You guys forget the nigger vote surges at the end, about the time polls close. They see they're going to get fucked and actually get off their asses at the last second. This always happens when a republican is going to take a traditionally blue area.

These are test feeds. News stations test their election software before the election, but the software needs numbers to put into the chyron overlays, so it generates numbers.

I am a news IT guy for a small station. It's just garbage. We have the same thing at our station.

EITHER WAY IF TRUMP DOESN'T WIN ITS RIGGED.

KILL THE PRESS

Dubs of truth.
It's just diagnostic crap with dream numbers put in by some IT faggot nu-male.
Also, the magazine thing is commonplace for publications reporting on events like this. They print two editions for each candidate, and the loser's edition gets tossed.

more dubs of truth. A Trump loss is a rigged election, although I think his support is way too high to rig away.

I'm waiting for the leak to come out showing that the Clinton campaign commissioned this artist to do Hiloli to court the pedo vote.

thats not what happens. when polls are closing a bunch of randoms on buses or cars storm the polls and vote for anyone whos registered but hasnt voted yet.

Nearly the whole countries red

God please yes lets hope all the gray turns red so we can rub it in there faces

I read that as

I have this gut feeling that Trump is going to win the popular vote by a large margin, and he may even snatch 270 electoral college votes but it won't matter… because the media will just flat our LIE and announce Hillary Clinton the winner - no matter how rigged or foul or illegal it is.

Anyone else have this very bad feeling?

Oh good, that user's pictures had me worried.

Inb4 race traitor.

Wife is Han Chinese, whole family as voted Trump in Troy. I'm out in Clinton Townip, longest lines I've ever seen, waited 2 hours to vote.

Michigan reporting early lead, and success.

What if they just flat out lie and call it for Hillary? What can we do? Seriously? File class action lawsuits? Rebel and call Trump our president and refuse to conform to any new laws in the future… what is our contingency plan!?

Will Trump allow the blatant rigging to happen?

That right there tells you who the true American is.

See the 8000000th post bud

I feel the same way.

Every single Trump rally has been an overflow crowd with half the people being turned away by the fire marshall.

Who do they think they're fooling?

I just don’t see how isidewith is valid.

Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported.

This has long been proven fake.

Just to see

Just voted for Big Donald in NH. I voted straight R, I saw two other peoples' ballots as I was walking to turn mine in, one was Trump with I down ticket and the other was straight I.

Civil war. WE can't lose.
Either Trump wins the election, or we win the civil war.

What did i tell ya bud
:^)

Funny, I'm in MA too but my town is full of Trump signs without a $hillary sign to be seen. Let me guess, you're close to a major city?

Race traitor

Checkin those sick dubs

race traitor.

Is the information credible?

Not that user, but I live in Boston and it's full of Shillary supporters.

Checking these dubs checking my dubs.
PRAISE KEK

Praise kek

C I V I C
I
V
I
C

Kek is with us. TRUMP WILL WIN!

Beautiful trips serving their purpose for both our messages.
Kek is with us.

Wew thank you lord kek for these trips please give my best to ammit when you see her in the next meeting of the new gods

Well, yeah user. It's filled with niggers, spics and kikes so…

Hope your mentally ill hapa children don't kill others or you.

Exactly how do you start a civil war?

Non-compliance? Refusing to pay taxes or utility bills and just arm up and be ready to defend ourselves if/when they come for us?

Chimping out about it in the streets is not a solution… so what action do we take? As individuals? As a whole? Should we say "fuck you" and no longer pay taxes? Should we call for a military coup against Clinton… or try to have her assassinated? Exactly what are we supposed to do if they steal this election? Create hit lists and start taking media figures and politicians out one by one?

Just wondering what you mean by civil war….

witnessed.

THE DIGITS

THE DIGITS ARE REPEATING AGAIN

Simple.
Refuse bill payment and tax payment, take down infrastructure, armed protests but not violent in the streets (go violent if need be), and attempt military coup or assassination. Try to pick off key figures too.
Occupy areas, take over gov. buildings.

The digits repeat even more.
Dubs checking trips checking dubs.
KEK BE PRAISED

How is that relevant? Why emphasizing that she's Han?
Are you just inserting irrelevant race mixing you shitty kike infiltrator?

uh… conductor…

WEW

WEEEEEEEW

Trump won't win Colorado or Nevada. Too many spics.

More dubs checking more dubs.
The numerals in this thread are intense.
Kek be praised.

IDS HABIDDING

We are getting so many dubs anons, they won't stop coming.
Today is a memetic day. Praise Kek.

Here's the archives since certain faggots were claiming it was "fake"

Before getting caught archive.is/7EXpr After getting caught archive.is/oT9SL

Anyone trying to claim that there wasn't fucky shit going on is a shill.

This meme has been going on all fucking year, I live in fucking phoenix, and I've been seeing Trump voters err'where.

Even niggersville-mesa has more Trump signs.

Scottsdale, whom I fully expected to be voting Shillery, has a lot of Trump voters in it too. Where the fuck are these idiots getting this impression from?

Tuscon and Flagstaff?

Jewish lies.
AZ is going Trump this year.

kek has noticed us brothers

Fuck, I bet the FB/DHS/NSA/CIA are looking at this conversation right now, probably laughing at us…

Do we really have the numbers who would actually commit to a civil war? I somehow doubt it. I expect a whole lot of anger and complaining…. maybe some rebellion like refusing to pay taxes… but as far as pushing it to the limit? I just don't see it happening. There will likely be a huge distrust for media and future elections (which will guarantee they win in the end).

any fellow western mass anons?

But what is his will?

Kek has blessed us and this day.
Trump will win, and we will get many numerals.
Praise Kek

Praise Kek yet again.

We have the numbers. Just not here at Holla Forums.
It's in the Trump supporters. If they steal the election from Trump, his supporters will be fuming mad. Their only chance at hope, stolen. They would be extremely angry and revolt.
This is the breaking point. We will win no matter what.

Trump is going to win the most states no matter what, and that's what counts if you ask me. That's how we ratified the constitution for god sakes, it's bullshit if he doesn't win.

No, it's rigged. I have a feeling, a very bad feeling (((they))) are going to steal this election.

Just voted for Trump in Kansas. He's 20 points ahead here and it's a solid red state so my one vote doesn't mean shit, but I did my part to MAGA. It's up to you Midwest faggots now.

Fucking reported. Eat shit, you worthless fucking faggot.

Why do you allow people like that to vote?

I hope you are right. I am terrified that they are so exempted from law now they could actually pull this off and just lie to everyone's faces, bragging "nah nah nah nah, nah!"

Will it be?

Get out fag. That shit is commonplace for any news publication in an election.
Print two editions. One for each candidate. When winner and loser is decided, toss the loser's editions.
They cannot make us lose. We will win.

All Trump votes count, user. You did something good for us.
Checking your dubs too.
Praise Kek

They are exempted from law, but they are not exempted from bullet.

will they send all these to Africa like the unused sports championship gear?

Honestly, will Trump win?

We will win.
Either with a Trump election, or civil war.

Who cares? If he wins we party, if he loses we start a revolution.

Yes

Yes, revolution is a win

Kek is with us. We will win.

We might not. However, we will always win.
Year of the fire rooster.
also just curious

Jej, I type too fast on this blessed day.

Shadman has been drawing for like a decade and still can't get fucking perspective right

Absentee for Trump in New York. If he wins New York, I will, in perpetuity, buy drinks for everyone wearing a MAGA hat.

Haha we all know that is not going to happen sadly.

We have a dream, and all we ask is that you believe in us, and we all together as a collective conscious believe in this. It will happen user, mark my words.

There are nigers and women voting, user. Whether or not there's fraud (there is), it's always rigged.

You never know.
Our memetic powers may have been so strong to overpower the cucks and take NY.

Praise kek

you know that whole electoral college thing where all of our votes dont mean shit and the electives can vote against what their people say?

isn't jeb bush still an option?
GUAC SURGE

SLOW AND STEADY
mom would be proud

Cut power lines to big cities, non violent but armed protests, massive propaganda towards police and armed forces, stop paying taxes, assassinate people key to maintaining tyrant power (figureheads, media ceos, advisors, etc) or convert them to your cause.
Once the power balance shifts to your favour, go violent and depose tyrant.

That's our job, brother

Hope you've got your copy of the Unabomber's works and The Anarchist's Cookbook lying around

IF JEB DOESNT WIN GUAC COUP NOW

You basically said exactly what I said about this earlier.
Kek giving us signs?

We should all blow up his cellphone and tell him that he's surging in the polls just to get his hopes up.

The game was rigged from the start. Hillary was chosen to win. Trump knew he would lose. He took the job given to him. The only reason he is on the ballot is so that the government knows who to watch and detain in the future.

So help me God if Hillary takes this, people will die. I'll be God-damned if I let this country go without watering the tree of Liberty first.

Commit suicide.
Trump will win, and we will win.
CTR fags will suffer today.

Trump's first mistake was letting Jeb! live. It was also his last mistake.

SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE

One way or another we win. It's either in the ballots or from the rooftops. I'm ready either way, hope everyone who hazgunz or lives in neighborhoods full of Googles is ready either way

He's still in this, in fact he never dropped out. This is the slow and steady progress he was referring to, poll blitzkrieg imminent.

Guys i'm so fucking nervous. I don't think i'll be able to sleep tonight, and i'm not even American.

The media here is basically already celebrating a Hillary victory.

only 5 hours left

I always make appointments for the day after elections so that way I have a reason to rub it in people's face, or get out of bed if the results are bad.

until Trump wins

Not to be a negative nancy but while they designed editions for both candidates they only printed the Hillary ones. Newsweek are confident she's going to win based on the polls, which I hope are as biased as everyone says they are.

Eating pizza and beer right now and watching Fox. Why do pizza and beer go so well together?

I miss the Guacposters

same here

they are saying that hillary has 242 solid electorates and only needs florida and that in florida there has been a huge flood of new latino voters this year

You sure? I've seen images of Trump ones, just simply not printed ones (physical copy).

Careful, guys. It's getting pretty dank out there.

242 solid electorals?
What a lie. All of this year's swing states are
KEK BLESSED TRUMP STATES

That's exactly what I'm saying. Only the Hillary ones went to press

I remember that, when he posted a gun on twitter and everyone thought he was saying he was going to kill himself

What can police do to the first guy lel

Anarchist's Cookbook is a plant. The shit there will kill you.

That's just ego, really.
They're most likely printing them first as they have the delusion of Trump losing.

FOX ABOUT TO REPORT EARLY VOTING RESULTS

That's, again, what I said

WE KNOW YOUR NAMES AND ADDRESSES. YOU WILL ALL DIE.

Has it ever gotten as close as just a few electoral votes?

Please post them in this thread as soon as they come out, I'm posting from the gym while resting between sets.

i voted for the god emperor today.
and it felt so, so good.

Amazing. I literally can't wait until 11:00.

Safe…highest chance of Trump victory being through this method.

I know. Just clarifying.

The LA Times poll has Trump ahead by 5 too

Even in the rigged national polls, Trump stays ahead.
We cannot lose. They cannot rig.
Checking those dubs too.
Praise Kek!

Don’t be a faggot.

What is the LA times bias? Because I know some of them are like D+3 d+34 etc etc etc?

The Media here are acting like clinton has won, and that Trump has no chance… errr have they been watching the last 16 Months? You can't stump The Trump. But then on the other hand there was an article that mentioned how ineffective women leaders in different situations are. I just don't know with our media sometimes.

Guys, disregarding rigging for a moment:

Can he win WITHOUT Florida?

Yes. If he gets Pennsylvanian and Colorado, Virginia and a few others, then yes he can.

yes 2000

It would be extremely unlikely. Florida is looking good for us though so I believe we have it.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/elections/
only 3 polls from today, 2 give Trump winner. It's just the popular vote though.

Come on man they said this the entire time about Trump losing, all the way from the primaries.

Wikileaks was shit, they never delivered on what I thought would be the final blow on shillary.

Michigan and Wisconsin are also in play

so the answer is no

Kill yourself.

I'm not sure, but most, if not all national polls give 10-20 points to the dems.

Are we losing florida???

Ah yes, those too.

Thankfully people called out the vote rigging early there too.

No, but there have been reports of rigging today.

I think he will get Michigan and Wisconsin.

?

I don't know but I wouldn't pay attention to any exit polls or early voting results. Just wait until tonight after the polls close.

Guys, lay it out for me. Do you think Trump can win Florida, Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Michigan. Specifically anons that live in these areas and have already gone to the polls.What do you see happening in these states?

Voter intimidation I would assume.

How many hours until polls close?

yes to OH and MI

no to FL and PA

Florida, yes. Pennsylvania, I can't see it. Ohio, maybe. Michigan, I can't see it.

Ohio is in the bag…

Ohio probably not a given since it's Kasicuck land and they'll vote Shillary out of spite.

Ohio? Yes for sure. He's been polling high there for weeks.

Wew lad.

Wew lad.
Polls in those areas are very promising or a guarantee for Trump.

Which? It can't just be 1 or 2 polls, besides polls aren't to be trusted. Those are just my predictions. If he wins Florida he can win the presidency, but if he doesn't theres no chance he can without turning normally blue states like PA and MI red

Just voted in Illinois where it almost certainly doesnt matter. The good news is they only had paper ballots

four or five hours I think starting in the east

Most polls are like that, if you remove jewish over-representation.
Besides, white turnout is up by a huge percentage, tons of spics now want Trump because of the spirit cooking shit, and nig turnout has dropped (while 20% of them support Trump).

The point is to make Trump victory looks like an accident, something that shouldn't have happend.
The message is that it is not the will of the people to elect Trump, the people still want more immigration, feminism, forced diversity, affirmative actions etc…

well user, I hope you're right, i dont want to deal with 4 years of the most corrupt politician of the century holding the white house.

Or maybe the goal is to decredibilize him if he asks for civil war, in the case they rig that hard.

It won't happen. Trump has too much support. We either win with election, or we win with war.
Kek is with us.

Lads, is there a chance Colorado could swing, or is it terminally cucked?

See, I'm aware that he's looking surprisingly good in some bluer states, but I'm worried about Florida. Keeping hearing that the Hispanic vote is way up.

So…which Hispanics? Would they count the Cubans as Dem-voting spics? Etc.

And is white turnout also up (and not being as enthusiastically reported)?

People have been acting like Florida's in the bag for weeks. I'm still nervous.

There's always a chance, but it probably isn't favorably high.

There's a chance. Bernouts butthurt over boinie getting rekt might stay at home or vote Trump, allowing the normal whites and their Trump votes to take CO.

It's dude weed lmao the state so who knows. Every Coloradian (sp?) expat I know in my country voted for Trump though.

I've been hoping for CO to come around but only time will tell at this point. Hillary's anti weed stance must not have gotten around there enough

You're delusional, we're not gonna win.
Maybe by a hair we could come out on top but that seems slim.

delete your account

The left wing vote may be split enough by Bernie write ins for Trump to take CO.

Holla Forums accountthey dont think it be like it is
but it do

Highly unlikely.

Perhaps they're expats because they're smart and wanted out of that fucking wasteland.

I don't share the hope that'll it will swing, but if any of you lads are from there, get the fuck off Holla Forums and vote.

Delete your Holla Forums Premium account.

Thanks for Correcting the Record.

Dude, where's your profile picture?

Personally I think it'll be butthurt bernouts staying home that will allow the normal white votes for Trump take CO.

Please reasure me that daddy will win.
I need comfort right now you guys.

IMG_148866620.png
it's a nazi frog

fuck off milo

kys

kill yourself for not spelling it out

I hear suicide is pretty comforting

Baron, stop being gay. C'mon dude. Say father of dad, but daddy is for girls.

I hear it's painless too.

Daddy is for Milo the homosexual kike.

Not if he's outside of the mandated distance from the polling place. They can't do shit as long he's far enough away.

eat a bullet.

It's going to be hilarious to watch you all see Trump lose. Trump knows he is going to lose. He was told he was going to lose. His job was just to gather up all the insane white people who would need to be watched and detained. Your democracy and your republic has been rigged for years now.

Just shitposting. I'm too nervous to go to bed.

You know if he loses, civil war breaks out and it will be the DOTR for you right?

Some people saying on Fox that Hillary has won Florida.

So then, the natural conclusion is that this election is banking on some combination of at least three of the following states going red for a Trump win:

Michigan
Pennsylvania
Virginia
Florida
Ohio

From the general impression you guys have given me, you seem to think that Ohio is a Trump win. Pennsylvania seems like a general no.

Assuming he wins Michigan, loses FL, and wins VA, he wins with 273. Assuming he loses Michigan, wins Florida, and wins Virginia, I see a Trump win with 286. Assuming he wins Michigan, wins FL, and loses VA, he wins with 289. The point being, he must win some combination of these three states.

I need to know about the state of 3 states. I could look at the polls for them, but I want to hear from people that live near or in them. Especially people that went out to vote and saw the turnout. Specifically, I want to know demographics of the turnout. Race and general impressions. Also, I want to know what the ballot looked like. Which 3rd Party candidates did they put on them, if any, I need to know about Virginia, Florida and Utah. Any of you from these states?

Anarch— whaaa?

Get the "Poor Man's James Bond"

In my little blue neighborhood in maryland I think I saw more voters then any year ever before, a little under half wearing their MAGA hats.
I think we can do it lads.

We're warming up the ovens for you Saul.

It would be the best acts from everyone involved ever. EVER.
Also, it just doesn't make any sense.

He'll get one more in Washington State. An elector there already stated they will vote Trump regardless of the result because they feel Hillary is too corrupt.

They're tracking a black trump supporter which "skews results" for the nog vote

If it was all just an act why didn't they make Jeb! say Trump's script? He was predicted winner just for being a Bush, surely it could have worked wonders so long as Jeb! didn't have Trump on his back 24/7.

mate, NV is probably red, and CO definately blue.

Many of us predicted that the MSM (even Fox) would try to call the election for Hillary early to discourage voters. Anything anyone says until the polls are closed is bullshit.

HELL YEAH

EAT SHIT AND FUCKING DIE SEATTLE!

This is a good omen.

Newsweek has gotten every prediction 100% wrong every single time. Political, economic, meteorological, in fashion, entertainment, and finance.

Reliably wrong. It's what they do.

I'm terrified now. I haven't uttered a single word of doubt earlier because that could be confused with defeatism; but now it doesn't matter anymore..
Tell all your god damned friends to vote. Remember that the majority of white people vote Trump; so you better fucking force your white friends to get their asses out of their chairs and go vote.

Ah, knew I was missing something out in the west. Don't know too much about those states, but I must say that putting CO red was just a mistake I made.

Still, negligible change.

Are you posting cropped lewds on purpose?
stop

THIS IS A TRAP DO NOT GIVE SHILLARY YOUR ORGONE ENERGY

yiffers commit suicide

They have a Trump version prepared with President Trump on it as well Jew.

Fox just said Democrats are ahead in voter turnout by 100,000 in Florida.

Hispanic turnout has skyrocketed, and they're NOT voting for Trump.

LOL

NV here, all I ever see are trump signs. I've literally never seen a hillary supporter in public but can recall 4 or so people i've seen wearing MAGA hats on the streets or driving their car. LV too

PRECIOUS BODILY FLUIDS

Do you really trust those kikes?
The spics would be scared shitless of the "spirit cooking" crap, and all the other turnout/support FL figures say otherwise to Fox's claim.

Thank you for correcting the record, professor.

It's as if everyone has forgotten that the Clinton Campaign met with the person responsible for oversight of all voting in Florida.

independentsentinel.com/hillary-meets-surreptitiously-with-florida-elections-official/

I also found this

sun-sentinel.com/news/politics/fl-snipes-clinton-meeting-20161027-story.html

But I don't know if there's any truth to it.

He's not kidding you know.
Newsweek has always been wrong with their predictions on this, so them printing Hillary magazines first is a good sign.

Kill your self.

I think the implication is that he mobilised his wife's entire family to vote for Trump. Every Roof Korean helps.

Democrats are known for being ahead in early voting while Republicans vote the day-of. From what I remember, she's significantly behind what Obama got in early voting in 2012 when Obama barely won the state.

I absolutely think that Empress Clinton has rigged the states needed to "win", but Trump will take the popular vote by a landslide.

I'm fully prepared to take pic related and go innawoods.

Hillary can't rig it that hard. Trump has way too much support. They know not to rig it that far because the goyim would know. However, if they have the gall to actually not care of the goyim like that… we win with war

Exit polls from florida, Trump ahead a shit ton

static.naplesnews com/unofficial-exit-poll-results/

If you believe it, it'll come true.

Meme responsibly, user.

I'd hate to be THAT guy, but isn't it better if it was modified by having a removable magazine instead of having to place the bullets in one at a time? You know, for a dangerous situation where you need ammo on the fly?

We will meme a Trump win ( we have already actually).
Kek is with us.

Even if it's positive, I'm not going to believe it until the polls close.

Too little, too late. It's one thing to give Rubio an 8 point bump in Iowa for a third place finish, but Hillary simply has to many bases to cover and I don't see them pulling it off.

Never say never though.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢
SLOW AND STEADY
L
O
W

A
N
D

S
T
E
A
D
Y
🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

GUAC

BOWL

Trump has Michigan.

SECRET RECIPE

NEIT! RIFLE IS FINE!

Memes aside, detachable mags for SKS's are fucking awful and do nothing but jam while making you look like an idiot tacticunt. You don't have to feed rounds in one at a time if you have stripper clips that slide them in all at once.

Can you name some other times that Newsweek was wrong, just to comfort me?

I really don't think they care.
How many people are going to be willing to grab their steel and take the hill?
How would we organize our rebellion quickly enough to gain normie support or foreign aid?

I hope Trump wins because I don't think there are enough men with backbones to 1776 a fix.

You don't put them in one at a time. You load them with stripper clips. The removable magazines on SKS's are a pain in the dick too, both to use and to carry.

I think you will see a Trump surge after 5pm when all the Republicans come home from work.

I don't have any on hand, but some other anons probably do. I might find something, but I know very well they are wrong on everything.

They may not, but if Trump supporters are cheated out of their only hope they've seen in years, they will be pissed. They will know it was rigged if Trump loses, and that makes the goyim mad.

Your vote is confidential, dipshit. Your ballot isn't given any identifying marks, no one knows who you voted for unless you tell them.

THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT, WHY IS RIGGING THE ELECTION OF A SUPERPOWER THIS EASY?

Isn't this voter intimidation?

this daddy thing is disgusting. fuck off

Checking these dubs.
Kek does not like The Gay Kike "Daddy" Meme.

(Checked)
Praise Kek lads.

Observe the numerals.
Milo be smitten, Kek be praised.

KEK

Chandlerfag here, can confirm. I see Trump signs all over the place, I've seen maybe 3 Hillary signs total, and I drive all over the west side of the valley for work. Shit, I've seen more signs for Johnson than for Hillary. I voted almost straight republican (Fuck McCain, voted no confidence), pretty sure my dad did too beside Kyrsten Sinema. Mom is a democrat but she may have voted for Johnson. We all voted Yes on 205.

Because you don't kill anyone?

Praise him.
The Jews lose, and we win.
Kek is with us.

didn't you hear? its okay if you're on the right side of hsitory

because we're all cucks who would rather shitpost than go put a bullet in a politicians head user.

That's only two counties. Doesn't mean anything, they could be solid red counties.

Memetics trump war when it is not needed. War is only if they rig Trump to lose.

No, they don't. Russian barrel bombs and anti-air batteries pushed America's shit in in Syria, not memes.

We do not need war until there is no other option, and we are not at that point yet.
Commit suicide.

i would like to read to you if i could, some news

The Trump campaign filed a lawsuit on Tuesday seeking to have votes in Nevada impounded on the grounds that poll workers illegally extended early voting hours to accommodate people who were waiting in long lines.

Thousands of Hispanic voters lined up outside polling places to vote last Friday in Clark County, which is home to Las Vegas and has the state’s largest Hispanic population. Record turnout has raised fears among Republicans that they could lose the battleground state and Trump campaign officials have been complaining that the extension of hours in some locations is evidence that the election is rigged.

The lawsuit alleges that the people were allowed to vote illegally because they cast ballots after the published closing times at polling places.

Continue reading the main story
The campaign also sent a letter to Nevada’s secretary of state asking for an investigation into the allegations of “egregious violations.”

“The incidents that occurred on Friday night should be troubling to anyone who is interested in free and fair elections,” Charles Muñoz, Mr. Trump’s Nevada state director, said. “Voters who showed up after the scheduled closing times at selected locations were allowed to vote, while those who were not able to make it to other early voting sites by the posted closing times were denied the right to cast their ballots.”

A hearing was abruptly scheduled on Tuesday afternoon in Nevada to address the matter. A lawyer for the Trump campaign sought information about poll workers at certain locations and asked for records and logbooks from certain polling locations to be separated and preserved.

Judge Gloria Sturman denied the Trump campaign’s requests and appeared dumbfounded by the lawsuit.

“What are you saying?” she asked. “Why are we here?”

The Nevada secretary of state and the Clark County Registrar did not respond to requests for comment.

nytimes.com/2016/11/08/us/politics/election-live.html

KEK IS LITERALLY SHITTING AND PISSING ON POLITICO

Your kind has been pushing that narrative for 50 years. Look where we are.

(CHECKED AND PRAISED)

We will win this election.

We are in the best times for memetics and chaos yet, faglord.
Go put a bullet in your head after you're fired from shilling.

We will win somehow. The Jews will lose in the end. 2017 will be great for us.

But rigging an election is completely impossible, user. Don't you read the news?

MEME IT

P O O P O O P E E P E E

AHAHAHAHA

They flug shit at Trump all year and gave Clinton a pass, now they're swimming in it. How poetic!

Ah so they can dish it but they can't take it, I see.

I will go to bed now, anons. It's late here.
When i wake up tomorrow i'll expect a Trump win.

Don't fucking let me down now you goys.

result

twitter.com/kenvogel/status/796078889076461568

We won't, and Kek won't.
(checking dubs)
Ignore them user. They will be smitten by Kek for liking degeneracy. Kek does not approve of such pedophilia.

POO POO PEE PEE

PRAISE KEK
PEE PEE POO POO

Research Triangle or Asheville?

[spoiler[Asheville reporting in[/spoiler]

I submitted my ballot by mail today, postmarked… technically it counts but will they even count it?

Anyone saying yes is being overconfident tbh, we'll find out by the end of today…

It's very likely'.

The FBI being Jews pretty much sealed the deal in my mind.

It's either an all night party or an all night riot. Fun stuff.

curious on who got gets

Dear Americans, only YOU can stop the niggerization of the West. I wish to see libtards from all over the globe lose their shit when our great emperor give his first presidential smug. Please don't dissapoint me.

t. america's hat

Don’t care; kill yourself.

I think Trump will win Florida. Obama won it by less than 1% and Hillary is vastly under-performing Obama.

wew lad

SHADMAN THE MADMAN

Hillary is even under-performing her 2008 primary run (when comparing her primary run this year). FL is Trump territory.

That has been around since I was a teen I think I have seen a copy b4 but recently I have read if you try any of the chemical shit in their is a really good chance you blow your ass up.
t written by the fib/cia

Don't think so mate, early voting generally favors democrats.

Democrats always lead early voting and they haven't this year in a number of places.

Here is a treat for you, user.

Wait until you see these.

What if they're rigging Arizona and made up that meme to give it some credibility?

What if they rig every state?

The last one is kinda funny, but the rest is disgusting degeneracy. Kek would most likely not approve.

You could make up that crap for anything, "oh thats a meme it's actually a blue state". The polls, the anecdotal cases, the non-jewish polls, everything. They make AZ a red state.

Dubs fucking comfirm

Lindsey Graham voted for McMullin, what a fucking cuck.

I know that's not Shadman, it's too well drawn for him, but that swedish fuck is getting gassed in the first wave.

Pornography is degenerate. Straight and tasteful nudity only.

Gas all loli faggots.

Pretty sure Jazzhands said they can only rig things 1-2%. If this isn't enough to set Clinton over then there's not much they can do.

Who knows though, maybe they can rig it more.

Honestly I live in fucking New Jersey and I've seen 2 or 3 Clinton signs in this entire election, and they were near Princeton or other elite Jewish areas.

I've seen thousands of Trump signs. Nobody is going to convince me this shit isn't rigged.

I already have an eyewitness account that Dems are bussing in vans of niggers in Monmouth county, and one nigger was spotted voting twice.

The point is, anyone that actually matters in this country is voting Trump. I live in a working class county, EVERYONE here is Trump.

This is my current prediction.

That's not far off. They can only rig it by a few percent, and that's not enough. Trump is easily 10-35% ahead of Hillary in many states, even swing states.

I should have slept

Imaging how bad things are in places like Arizona.

Right now, things are looking pretty good in NH, so he probably has those 4 as well.

who /tennessee/ here?

Polls don't close for several hours + time zone differences. You can take a nap quick.

Yeah, but where in New Jersey do you live? Can you really understand how dense the population is up in the North and how non-White it is? Ditto with what's happened in Middlesex and Somerset Counties. If you're just around Mercer most of the time you can get the wrong idea.

Trump has NH.

Looks about right except for NH. H might have NV too.

Hate to break it to you user, but we were never going red anyway, Newark has to much diversity and Lakewood has too many Jews

Not that it matters anyway, NJ hasn't been won by a Republican since Reagan

Get me out of here

Updated with NH. Still not sure about NV myself.

Jesus fucking christ user

It never ceases to amaze me how many Holla Forumsacks are in my immediate area

Can you remind a non-american why some states get practically no votes and others get nearly 10% of the total vote?

Fuck, are most of those curries? I've heard NJ has a poo in loo problem these days.

Population density.

The same reason that cities exist.

Population differences, to ensure that one person's vote is equal no matter where.
It's good in theory, but shitty when all the high-pop states typically go POZ. Won't happen this year though, mostly because of the higher white turnout and higher support for Trump overall.

She's already stolen Florida.
We're boned TBH.
The fix was in from the word go.

That said, go vote if you haven't.
A landslide popular vote victory could still be the catalyst for change we need.

commit suicide

Fuck off, CTR

NV does not seem like a safe bet to be red, but it seems like he can pull through even without it so long as he turns Michigan

Michigan will be the key to this election anons, remember that

Its all determined by population data taken from the Census, big population centers get more votes because they have more representatives in the House of Reps, example is California, where the most Electoral Votes are held and has been a solid Blue State for Decades now, mostly due to the reckless importation of beaners

Reported.

CEASE POSTING

Thats what my map looks like except with MI and MA swapped

There are many woke people in NJ, most just are quiet about it.

~2/3 of those red dots are curries. Middlesex county is infested with them. I live less than 5 mins from "Little India"

Trump can still win without FL if he gets PA and one of Maine's districts.

tfw your state is solid blue.

He's gonna get all of those areas.

Woops, meant MI and PA

Roger Stone concerned about Nevada and New Hampshire.

Kek, he'll get MI, PA, and FL

Population
Each state gets one electoral vote for each senator and congressman so the minimum is 3 2 senators and one congressman.

Ah, do my ears deceive me, or is this the last waltz of the increasingly nervous man?

Maybe, but it also might be time to start facing the music with some of this stuff.

A part of me wants the election to result in a Clinton win so there's a civil war. The only way to achieve absolute victory is with bullet and bayonet.

The amount of shills pushing defeatism in this thread is repulsive. Almost as much as the anons falling for it.

Face yourself at the cliff and jump off, fag. Don't try to disguise your defeatism under rationality.

I already voted and this is a low-traffic board. I'm not sure why you think defeatism is being spread here or why this particular board would be a good place to do it.

Defeatism is something shills try. Lots of Anons here have been depressed over the state of the world in the past, and that makes them vulnerable to buying more doom and gloom.
It's only being tried now because the shills are desperate. Also, this board isn't low traffic.

You're right

THE DON IS UPON US

there won't be any civil war you dumb ass. Any kind of violence will be thwarted by executive order by the nigger in chief.

Hello, Chaim. New to Holla Forums Holla Forums, are we?

This is the second most popular board on the site you nigger

If the election is rigged, there'll be war and Kang won't be able to do shit.

THIS IS WHAT LIBERALS ACTUALLY BELIEVE

Holla Forums is the most popular board.

REPORTED IN THE NAME OF KEK

It's #1 actually. Holla Forums lost too many users.

Kek will smite the shill.

Yes, it is. Compared to shit holes like reddit and cuckchan, it is extremely marginal. Compare the shilling, it is night and day. This is a dedicated National Socialist board. Minds aren't being changed here. More damage is being done to the board by kiked-out, nigger loving civic scum extolling the virtues of "based niggers" and "Asians are redpilled" than brute force BLACKED spam from CTR.

Daily Reminder that the shills push defeatism as well as righteous fanaticism. They don't play only one side.

Nigger, we aren't low traffic. We are smaller compared to those shitholes, but we have traffic. We're the largest board on this site you fucking retarded nigger. That's basically medium traffic.
Who the fuck says that? You are a shill trying to defend the idea that no shills are here (wrong, jews are desperate).

female judges: not even once

how do you plan to organize this? All technology is in the hands of kikes. radio/tv/internet all can be disabled within hours. Arms are useful against nogs trying to mug or rob you. Won't help for shit when theres a drone up your ass. You are underestimating the hatred King Nog has for your country (am Pajeet). And your worst enemies are the cucks in the three letter agencies all willing to justify any means possible to achieve their end goal.

lol reported

THIS WILL BE THE RESULTS

Reported. Kill yourself.

It's a low-traffic board compared to others. If it makes you feel important, believe what you want to believe, but the differences in shilling and very obvious. This is not a good target. The user base is hardened and serious, who have already splintered off from already radical websites. You get more mileage out of shilling on Sherdog or reddit.

I'd like to beat your head in with a claw hammer till your grey matter was liquefied tbh.

Daily reminder that most careers are live action role playing for women. When it comes down to brass tacks, being a judge or a soldier is nothing more than fancy dress to them.

This is the kind of hysteria that the cuckold porn spammers also encourage. This is exactly where they want us, psychologically. It's not healthy.

Always the fucking naggers. They always try to get us focusing on the naggers

was it "faggots vote democrat" or "faggots, vote democrat"?

Still funny.

Chinks may be culturally deficient but are genetically quite sound, as long as you culturally enrich your wife I see no reason to get all upset over you being a race traitor.

This would be the result if we didn't have so many spics.

there are other options than an open civil war. like taking out key leaders. But act like a nigger and get lynched like one.

Guys, it's over. The completely unbiased Huffington Post has decided.

"U CAN DO IT : ^(("
filtered for being jewish

I specifically said to go vote.
We're up against the most corrupt politician in US history, and the Democratic Party is organized and mobilized.

A reasonable society would have condemned Clinton long ago, or at least within this past year.
We're past the point of reasonable.
The amount of corruption leading up to and during the Democratic primary is enough to prove that point.

Clinton is cheating and she's doing with the aid of some of the most powerful people in the world.

This isn't defeatism, it's being prepared and proactive. We need to be ready to respond to the sham that the Dems are foisting on the American people.

Are you ready to take up arms?
If we don't win tonight that's what it's going to take.

Go vote if you haven't, MAGA.

wew

he is in south Carolina thought

thought that guy was just in utah

If you can't notice the shilling that went on here in the past, leave.
You're an idiot that's a newfag or a shill.

Yeah? Three posts below you.

Is that a supporter casualty report?

DESIGNATED

It's a poll of the local cemetery

SLEEP TIGHT DOGGO

Sleep Tight Doggo

Sleep Tight Doggo

Belongs in the fucking trash. We all know the Guac Putsch of 2016 is going to happen.

Sleep Tight Doggo

Sleep Tight Doggo

CNN is basically the Clinton channel. They aren't giving any chances.

sleep tight Doggo.

Trump's Doppleganger? His neck looks off…

Sleep Tight Doggo

Sleep Tight Doggo!

I don't like pretty much any of the independents but do you think they'll get anywhere in the polls this year?

Probably because he's always wearing a suit and tie these days, not golfing with an open collar.

Sleep Tight Doggo

Sources? I've never heard of that before.

"Sleep Tight Doggo"

A. Leppo might get a few percent in some states.

Sleep Tight Doggo

Sleep Tight Doggo

SLEEP TIGHT DOGGO

Nope. Johnson sabotaged his own campaign, Stein will steal a couple of points from Clinton and the Mormons have turned on McMuffin. It's all ado about nothing, as usual.

Sleep tight doggo, in the name of kek please grant our prayers.

I really can't find anything like a "source" on it, but it's a commonplace media thing to print magazines of both candidates in an election, and toss the loser's copies. It just makes sense, as they wouldn't be able to ship the magazines if they started to make then once the winner was known.

when do they announce the winner? later today or tomorrow morning?

Sleep Tight Doggo

Sleep Tight Doggo

In about 7 hours we'll know who won.

It'll be obvious by 9-11 PM eastern.

SLEEP TIGHT DOGGO

tonight by 8 you will know who the winner is (even though some states close polls after that)

No one will really know until results start coming in. It all comes down to swing states and how clsoe it is. It could be a month like in 2000

Sleep Tight Doggo

Sleep Tight Doggo

Sleep Tight Doggo

COLORADO REPUBLICAN MAIL IN BALLOTS AHEAD BY 30K

Tonight all the media kikes will be in a frenzy analyzing the returns.

Midnight?

Looks like I'll be joining Sleepy Doggo, Make America Great Again Amerilads!

Sleep Tight Doggo

Sleep Tight Doggo

Or earlier depending on how close the races are.

SLEEP TIGHT DOGGO

ELECTION IS PHILIDELPHIA CONFIRMED RIGGED
SPREAD THIS SHIT

NORTH CAROLINA COMBINED VOTES ARE 140K VOTES BETTER THAN 2012

This is to our advantage.

The moment the US begins bombing civilians is the moment it loses.

This explains your retardation.

These cucks will suddenly find themselves being hanged or shot on sight.

Now go back to shitting in the street, you filthy subhuman.

Sleep tight Doggo

Sleep Tight Doggo

Sleep Tight Doggo

Let’s take a realistic look at the likely insurgent population. We could start with a “10% mobilization” scenario, but let’s start with 10% of gun owners. Roughly 15 million people.

This provides us with:
1,500,000 “tip of the spear” combat troops.
13,500,000 reserves and support infrastructure.
3,370,000 safe houses, and their land available for use.
$6,000,000,000 in funding and $750,000,000 per year (at $750 per support person). Slightly less than the entire military budget of Mexico or Pakistan.
2,160,000 privately owned vehicles.
~10,034 privately owned aircraft.
15,000,000 guns, minimum, as many gun owners have collections. It could be as high as 90 million.
10% of those guns would be ARs, AK, FALs, etc.
15,000,000,000 to 90,000,000,000 bullets, assuming only 250 rounds per weapon.
1,133,000 US military veterans, about 50,000 of which are bloodied combat veterans. Considering the conservative, pro-freedom slant of the military, this estimate is likely quite low. Tis also includes a random distribution of EOD guys, COMSEC guys, pilots, mechanics, Special Forces, Scout Snipers, and others who can train people in skills, in addition to the 11B door kickers. This also includes whatever toys they can bring with them when they defect. AT-4s, grenades, palettes of ammo, M249s, and M240Bs, thermals and NODS, and other things that can be smuggled off-post.
~13,237 doctors.

The American Rebellion would be a militia of 1.5 million troops backed by 13.5 million citizens, lead, supported, and trained by fifty thousand combat veterans and supported by over a million trained veterans, initially armed with about five million guns and one and a quarter billion rounds of ammo, with over a million vehicles, ten thousand aircraft, fifteen thousand doctors (and even more medical support), and an operating budget literally the size of Mexico’s.
Oh, and they’re all going to be fighting you guerrilla style. Enjoy.

Fellow Arizonanon, voted early for Trump. My Mom and Dad both voted for Trump. There're actually many mexicans here voting for Mauddib.

Sleep Tight Doggo

Sleep Tight Doggo

SLEEP TIGHT DOGGO

Nigger on the right has crazy eyes.

Sleep Tight Doggo

SLEEP TIGHT DOGGO

Trumps actually only down in Commiefornia by ~2%. If he receives a large amount of voter turnout, it can go red as it probably won't receive much voter fraud since they want it to impact the least amount of people possible.

Fuck off cuck, go educate yourself. The numbers are very good. The globalists would lose a civil war hard and they know it. So much so that they'd rather have a nuclear war with Russia. Stop demoralizing people your pathetic shitstain. Buy a gun or tie a noose.

Well gee forgive me for not getting bent out of shape over someone choosing to marry a chink, a people of only marginal deficiencies when compared to any of the myriad other alternatives available to the philanderer seeking to mongrelize his legacy.

You know if you wanted to share your lust for gooks you have /brit/. Keep your degeneracy there, thanks.

Sleep tight Doggo!

I am in NC and voted trump.
Large Liberal stronghold too.

The country boy method of articulating the amount of being upset in any given situation. Should be handy in the upcoming analysis of the elections.

1) tither…. visibly upset noticeable but not raging
2) worked into a dither….. stage 2 beyond a tither on the verge of raging
3)full blown lather …. stage 3 raging, inarticulate possiblilty of foaming at the mouth

All Holla Forums should use these terms when reporting ass blasted libtards as to the extent of their triggering.

Sleep Tight Doggo

You an Ashevillefag also?

Sleep Tight Doggo

Nah - Raleighwood

Sleep tight, Doggo. America will be ours again when you wake up.

Sleep Tight Doggo

Sleep Tight Doggo

Sleep Tight Doggo

Sleep Tight Doggo

Sleep tight doggo.

Kek confirms. PRAISE KEK!

Ok, can we continue discussions AND say good night to doggo?

Sleep tight doggo

Sleep lose Kitty Kitty

That is an awesome picture. I wish santa would give me some freedom.

Sleep Tight Doggo

Sleep Tight Doggo

Sleep Tight Doggo

Sleep Tight Doggo

Sleep Tight Doggo

"Sleep Tight Doggo"

fuck off you fat fuck. Go choke on Jarred's sandwich.

Sleep Tight Doggo

Sleep tight, Doggo.

Sleep Tight Doggo

Sleep Tight Doggo

SLEEP TIGHT DOGGO

Sleep Tight Doggo

Looks like this thread is derailed.

Sleep Tight Doggo

Sleep Tight Doggo

Sleep tight doggo, and rest well.

Memes are good, but those kinds of image spammery is not Kek memetics. It is not natural. It is forced.

you cant go innawoods, you need to help us fight the civil war

Sleep Tight Doggo.

Sleep Tight Doggo

Sleep Tight Doggo

Sleep Tight Doggo

Sleep Tight Doggo

This whole 'respond this for this' meme is awful.

See, goys? Trump is going to win by a landslide. You don't even need to go out and vote. Just stay home and watch Trump's inevitable victory on television.

Sleep Tight Doggo

What the fuck are you even referring to you (((1))) posting nigger?

Well, looks like this thread is derailed, so I guess it's fine to just post whatever.

fuck off you defeatist gutless whiners. You'd better be voting.

Sleep Tight Doggo

Sleep Tight Doggo

SLEEP TIGHT DOGGO

SLEEP TIGHT DOGGO

Sleep Tight Doggo

Shared everywhere.

Sleep Tight Doggo

Sleep Tight Doggo

commit suicide

SLEEP TIGHT DOGGO

Looking at past trends (assuming the momentum stays somewhat constant), This is what the states fall into.

Both parties are defending two states with trends against them. The question is, is there enough momentum for state switches.

Michigan is unsure. Hillary has remained constant with Trump gaining a bit. Not sure if that spike will pierce through Hillary's plateau. Same is true for PA. I doubt Trump will win both, but he at least needs to win one.

Both GOP defending states have only recently seen Trump ahead, so I don't know if they'll hold. Trump can stand NV to go blue, as it more or less doesn't matter. NC is the one to hold on to.

If Trump loses Florida, and momentum holds true from past polls, he's pretty much fucked.If he loses North Carolina, then it's a YUGE long shot. Really it comes down to who has two our of the 3 with MI, PA, NC.

Sleep Tight Doggo. Also help me, I'm from Spain and it's 12:00 PM and I can't sleep because I'm too excited about the elections.

Sleep Tight Doggo

Sleep Tight Doggo

Sleep Tight Doggo

Don't forger New Hampshire lad, Trump ahead in recent polls there.

That is the cutest thing I've ever seen.

Sleep Tight Doggo

Sleep Tight Doggo

2nd district of maine and NH are for Trump.

Sure m8
edition.cnn.com/election/results/states/new-hampshire

Trump will definitely hold NC. NCfag here.

I meant 12:00 AM, midnight here. We expect you to win burgers! Good luck!

Sleep Tight Doggo

I'm just looking at trends. NH just switched a few days ago back to Hillary, and resuming to its normality is very probable by now.

I like the trend, but that's not exactly a lot of votes in yet. 32 vs 25.

Sleep Tight Doggo

Sleep Tight Doggo, and Kek take my digits for Trump.

just remember not to get too excited when Trump wins the important debt deadlines in december and march will reveal if he is a jewish NWO puppet or a true patriot.

Sleep Tight Doggo

Sleep Tight Doggo

What site?

Sleep Tight Doggo

RCP isn't bad, it's the people that do the polls that are bad.

In NH there is an outlier by the university of New Hampshire showing clinton +11 (Far above any others). Removing that poll, and trump is up +1.2 in average

If that happens I'm moving to Maine innawoods.

Not the same website but the Guardian has a pretty good tracker

theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2016/nov/08/us-election-2016-results-live-clinton-trump?view=map&type=presidential

Sleep Tight Doggo

スリープタイトドッゴ

Is that done by the uploader or by the YT overlords?

Cautious optimism is always a good thing.

im using bloomberg, i trust economic media more than the shill networks

bloomberg.com/graphics/2016-election-results/?sidebar=large

their live stream is also comfy because they shittalk the lefties on there defending clinton.

Thanks. CNN's is fucking retarded with their bubble map shit.

Check out INFOWARS! They're discussing the false narrative of a cyber attack

fuck the ban/warning. they're actually trying to hide their election skewing by blaming Russia. We predicted it

SLEEP TIGHT DOGGO

Link article please.

Uploader, usually

SLEEP TIGHT DOGGO

FLORIDA IS TURNING RED

Sleep Tight Doggo

Oh it must be Goy Putin; get ready for the draft against Russia, goy.

Good.

MY FAVOURITE COLOR

Sleep tight doggo

SLEEP TIGHT DOGGO

Skynews' path to victory.

RED
E E
DER

so what are your plans for tonight, anons? both for a Trump victory and Trump loss

Sleep Tight Doggo

I like the Constitution Party, but I can't see it getting somewhere yet.

drink for either

Bourbon
Not going to happen.

Pour a glass of Kentucky bourbon and chuckle to myself

Error 404 concept not found

I'm going to get drunk and shitpost all night

sleep tight dogoo

(trips please dogo???)

Victory = enjoy the salt.
Loss = prepare to enter politics myself.

fuck off were full

I'm sipping whiskey and shitposting until sunrise.

look how the based god kek observes your truth

all this talk of rigging and revolution and you haven't even planned for the worst? you're not from here at all. nice taste in booze tho.

win = buy my family dinner
loss = get ready for revolution

SLEEP TIGHT DOGGO

Win: Celebrate
Loss: Kill myself

I have some faith left in my countrymen.

Sleep Tight Doggo

those are streamin digits if so.

i hope you're going somewhere with steak

Sleep Tight Doggo

Kill your self.

Ya'll

Sleep Tight Doggo

Podesta, plz.

Sleep Tight Doggo

666th post for a Trump victory.

Sleep tight Doggo

Also if dubs Hillary loses election, if trips, Hillary goes to Prison in two years

Sleep Tight Doggo

"Sleep Tight Doggo"

"Sleep Tight Doggo"

Witnessed

Sleep Tight Doggo

SLEEP TIGHT DOGGO

"Sleep Tight Doggo"

Sleep Tight Doggo

Sleep Tight Doggo

"Sleep Tight Doggo"

You people are fucking embarrassing.

shutting down the electrical grid

"Sleep Tight Doggo"

Drink in celebration

Drink in sadness. And prepare to leave country.

If Hillary wins, this country wont be worth fighting for. Would be easier to make another country great. Maybe move to Chile or something after I finish my Electrical Engineering degree. Either that or Russia, who knows. Economically, they're both doing well

goo(dot)gl/20WCXK

Sleep Tight Doggo

Go and harvest salt online and then shitpost about it here.
If, and that's a big if, he loses I'll do a takeover of the libtardians party and go the Hitler route of taking power

Sleep Tight Doggo

JESUS CHRIST user JUST SAY SLEEP TIGHT DOGGO, YOU MIGHT BE LOSING US THE ELECTION

Sleep Tight Doggo

I'm not from America.

BREXIT+++

Sleep Tight Doggo

Sleep Tight Doggo

"Sleep Tight Doggo"

Aren't you forgetting something rather inconvenient?

Trump is leading in NH already. If we have a tie in the EC.

He wins automatically.

24 states with GOP majoirty houses, 13 DEM.

The rest are mixed with 7 of them Leaning to GOP.

All the GOP needs is 1….to go their way…

I'm gonna go ahead and post my personal prediction here. I have a strong feeling Michigan is going red.

tfw you're yurofag and gotta sleep and only find out who won tomorrow

also, Hollywood obviously knew about that pedo scheme

I want Trump to win as much as the next guy but cmon, scrolling though this thread makes you think this board is full of children and fat man-child wizards.
You want to redpill normies? Shit like this is a joke to them.

Trump is leading according to unreliable indicators. It's really a tossed salad as the 'pines don't have the state locked yet.
270towin.com/states/New_Hampshire

This is a board for the already redpilled. Normies shouldn't fucking be here in the first place.

Don't ruin it, m8.

Like anyone gives a shit. Don't be a faggot and have some fun

Normies love memes, you're just being a dick, I bet you think you're like Dr. William Pierce smoking his oak tobacco pipe on an Italian recliner with buffalo upholstery while reading Aristotle and Socrates.

Sleep Tight Doggo

Sleep Tight Doggo

Sleep Tight Doggo

inb4 banned for calling out a stale reply image.

election shitposting is a requirement, but you morons do this shit daily. step up for your board.

Turning off normies from one of the most accessible places for information is a truly great plan.

Can't deny its sometimes funny to see the memeworks in action but by the gods, stop acting like you really believe that spamming some nonsense on an imageboard will change reality.

Sleep Tight Doggo

Say the fucking words, the audience is waiting.

Sleep Tight Doggo

FIRST FOX EXIT POLLS RELEASED

Clinton wins Vermont
Trump wins Kentucky
Trump wins Indiana
Clinton leading in Virginia
Too close to call Georgia
Too close to call South Carolina

>>>Holla Forums11187385
Back to your containment thread.

Don't wanna run the fun but those voting machines if you want to change your vote you have to click who you voted for again to reset it to the blinking position like in the webm, then you can click a diff one.

INDIANA AND KENTUCKY ARE TRUMP'S, NEW HAMPSHIRE LEANING TRUMP

What the hell

How many states does Jill Stein have now?

Sleep Tight Doggo

Sleep Tight Doggo

kansas

why is it blue Holla Forums?
Not a single vote was counted so far

SLEEP TIGHT DOGGO

Sleep Tight Doggo

CLINTON BTFO
ITS OVER

that joke will unappreciated, sadly.

Sleep Tight Doggo

Calm down goy, I'm sure it's nothing.

It's Vermont.

They don't have any votes in Vermont counted yet they still have it blue; bullshit.

SLEEP TIGHT DOGGO

THANK YOU FOR POINTING IT OUT TOO!!!

Flordia is results coming in and it's currently leaning Trump. Hillary fucking BTFO

Sleep Tight Doggo

Here's the real question of this election
Why aren't you drinking real whiskey?

TRUMP WON FLORIDA
THANK YOU GOD

Been starving my german shepherd all week, gonna march him around our polling station, praise kek

source this ffs

Kentucky user here. Proud to help MAGA

Yuengling Lager m8, they endorsed Trump

Sleep tight doggo

Trump will win and Make America Great Again

Don't mean to correct the record, but Vermont is a traditionally Blue state anyway, and ultimately 3 Electoral votes isn't going to matter if we have NH in the bag

Exit polls are probably heavily in her favor.

Deport urself.

EVERY VOTE COUNTS!!!

Sleep Tight Doggo