Election Day #2: GET HYPED Edition

My fellow shitposters, this is the reckoning.
This is the final day.
In the name of Kek almighty, we will make America great again.
SHADILAY!

6pm EST — The first polls close in Indiana (11), home to Trump running mate Mike Pence, the state’s governor, and Kentucky (8). Both states are heavily Republican and likely to be carried by Mr Trump

7pm EST — Polls close in the battleground states of Florida (29) and Virginia (13). As well as Georgia (16), South Carolina (9) and Vermont (3). The counting of ballots across the nation will go on well into Wednesday. You can, however, expect US media outlets to begin calling the races in safe Democratic and Republican states such as Kentucky, Vermont and South Carolina. But do not expect early calls in Florida or Virginia. In 2012, a winner was not declared in Florida until days after the election. A result in Virginia was not declared until after midnight.

7:30pm EST — Polls close in two more important states: Ohio (18) and North Carolina (15). They also shut in West Virginia (5), where Trump is heavily favoured. Trump has done a lot of campaigning in Ohio, hoping to capitalise on the appeal of his protectionist trade policies in the rust belt state. In 2012, Mitt Romney had been declared the winner in four of the five states called before 8pm. President Barack Obama had won only Vermont.

8pm EST — Things start to heat up. Polls close in the crucial states of Pennsylvania (20) and Michigan (16), and in Alabama (9), Connecticut (7), Delaware (3), the District of Columbia (3), Illinois (20), Kansas (6), Maine (4), Maryland (10), Massachusetts (11), Mississippi (6), Missouri (10), New Jersey (14), Oklahoma (7), Rhode Island (4) and Tennessee (11). Expect a flurry of declarations in safe Republican and Democratic states. If Mrs Clinton does not take Pennsylvania it will be a big blow — especially because she chose to spend the last night of her campaign in Philadelphia alongside her husband and the Obamas. In 2012 it took almost two hours for Obama to be named the winner in the state. It was the first real battleground to be called. Maine is the first of two states that do not allocate their electoral college votes on a winner-takes-all system. Maine and Nebraska allocate some of their electoral votes by congressional district.

9pm EST — The polls close in Colorado (9), Wisconsin (10) and Texas (38). They also shut in Louisiana (8), Minnesota (10), Nebraska (5), New Mexico (5), New York (29), South Dakota (3) and Wyoming (10). Look for early calls for Clinton in the population-heavy states of New York and New Jersey where she is firmly favoured.

10pm EST — Polls are closing in western states Arizona (11), Idaho (4), Montana (3), Nevada (6) and Utah (6) as well as the mid-western farm state of Iowa (6). In 2012, this is when Mr Obama began really piling up the victories. Although it has a long tradition of voting Republican in presidential races, Arizona has been seen as more of a battleground this year. Utah is also interesting this year as conservative Mormon Evan McMullin has been polling well in the state and could even win it.

11pm EST — The polls close in the biggest electoral prize on the map — solidly Democratic California (55) — as well as Washington state (12), Oregon (7) and North Dakota (3).

Midnight EST — Polls close in Alaska (3) and Hawaii (4).

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/795954831718498305
youtube.com/watch?v=8L3Kac8RWkY
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9Tgb0Utj9w
youtube.com/watch?v=uugEOvquZdk
youtu.be/sw9DlMNnpPM
youtube.com/watch?v=vTCnmPi2HMA
taima.tv/r/Predator_TV
archive.is/avbQ6
youtube.com/watch?v=qXZQd0mQcwg
twitter.com/lordaedonis/status/796016074231672836
twitter.com/mikeroman/status/795987665804034048
twitter.com/mikeroman/status/795986525653729280
twitter.com/paxdickinson/status/796038775935733761
monmusu.prettyanonymo.us/
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=788175
youtube.com/watch?v=_T5PvG62Vt8
twitter.com/FacMagnaAmerica/status/796028887536979968s
twitter.com/mikeroman/status/795961766803021824
twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/796057002128637952
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for MAGA

KEK IS WITH US ON THIS AMAZING DAY

MAGA

You're new, it's ok. That ID means TOR

Maybe I should listen to Obongo, cross the border and vote for the Donald.

Headed to vote in VA. Should I vote paper?

TAKE MY ENERGY DONALD

Any other day I'd condemn the newfaggotry.
But not this day.
KEK WITH US

(checked)
MAGA

Nice dubs, check'd.

READY THE ROPES!!!

I mistyped the captcha for making thread #2 but yours is better anyway.

KEK WILLS IT

Will you win the election?

ABSOLUTELY

Absolutely!

Mark my words. This Trump will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will be a path for those behind us.
The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow
Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow
And that's Trumpsama. That's MAGA
My Trump is the president, that creates the HEAVENS!

ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS

Will Hillary, her handlers and all their satanic cronies get what they deserve?

Just voted for the God emperor

Praise Kek!

Will all celebrities who promised to self-deport actually do it?

damn, well regardless
KEK WILLS IT

burgers pls help
when's the earliest possible time that we'll know who won? like, in hours
also the longest we might have to wait to know the results if you can give an estimate on that as well

TODAY WE MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/795954831718498305

Tomorrow at the latest, in 12 hours at the earliest, that'll be when the electoral college is done voting, I think

Dolan pls

ABSOLUTELY

hi all
its vote time now?
cen some one bring me to vote trump?

ABSOLUTELY

are you going to president??

checked

Kraut here transmitting my memetic essence for the glory of Our Lord and Savior.
If you burgers pull this off I vow to never put ketchup on my hotdogs ever again.

If you are in Florida with me, you can hop in my van

Where you at lad?

He already said absolutely, his absolutely cool down will be ready later.

What does "yuge tent" mean? I keep seeing that phrase in Breitbart headlines.

POLLS START CLOSING IN 7 HOURS

Good luck burgers.

Any live feeds of the results so far?

bringing dems in to vote Repub

I am just glad that I live in Texas, where the man has already won.
MAGA

ill come pick you up in north Texas. Get it, faggot. Lets make America great again.

Big tent republicanism means you're drawing in previously untapped demos that weren't excited for GOPe. Yuge tent meant that Trump has very broad, fervent appeal.

There is still a growing unease in me. What if they do rig the voting machines?

ABSOLUTELY

KEK HEAR ME, I WANT TRUMP TO WIN. SURELY THESE DUBS WILL BE GOOD OFFERINGS FOR YOU!

What?

Here is one.

HOLY FUCK I AM PUMPED

WE'RE GONNA MAKE THE ECONOMY GREAT AGAIN

WE'RE GONNA MAKE WHITE FAMILIES GREAT AGAIN

WE'RE GONNA MAKE THE ENVIRONMENT GREAT AGAIN

WE'RE GONNA MAKE SPACE GREAT AGAIN

WE'RE GONNA MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

HAIL TRUMP!

HAIL VICTORY!

DUBSWHORES GET OUT

Thanks fams!

(checked)

We're off to a good start. Any polls up yet?

ASBSO
LUTELY

alex jones 52 hour live stream should work

thanks, nig

civil war

GO VOTE

So, what's the score? How many votes does trump have now?

lets mek amerika gret agan

after vote i pley car game

when is trump president?

we're not gonna know for hours
all we'll get for now is shitty (((media))) exit polls

Won't know until 6 EST, but even then it's two states that're pretty much guaranteed to go Trump. 7:30 and 8 EST are what's important.

A b s o l u t e l y

I love you Kek

We won't know anything official for 7 hours

Today, in Romania we celebrate two Archangels:

- Saint Michael the Archangel - the Victorious Leader of the Army of God against Satan
- Saint Gabriel the Archangel - the Messenger of God

may they bless this day.

Just voted in California, live in small 80%+ white neighborhood, but could tell most in there probably voting for Cunton, all old white boomer women.

==DEUS VULT=

TRUMP 2016

MAGA

I said a prayer for saint michael the archangel earlier
gott mit uns

(checked)
What the fuck are you doing anons?

Anyway, we won't have any remotely solid numbers for some time. Beware the mainstream media trying to convince people it's a landslide for Hillary to demoralize Trump voters.

Not only will it be made up, but also consider who's gonna be voting at different parts of the day - people and welfare and the unemployed will largely be voting for Hillary, and they'll be voting all day. People with jobs and responsibilities will mostly be voting after work.

Thank you user

OH MY GOODNESS!

THEY CAN'T STOP US NOW

TRUMP IS GOING TO WIN AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

I am the wall

(checked)

TRUMP 2016 MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Any concerns in terms of polls this morning? Heard the Latino vote is double than what it was 2012 in FL

I better wake up to either MAGA or RWDS tomorrow

North Carolina reporting in, did I do good?

Huemonkey here.
Good luck Americans, may you uncuck yourselfes.

MARK DICE DROPS "SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN"

Why not both?

Mr Trump, will argentina ever be white like it used to be?

Well done.

Hol up
Why isn't Stein on the ballot?

==S H A D I L A Y=
H A
A L
D I
I D
L A
A H
Y A L I D A H S

(checked)
Polls are bullshit, but the public outcry on Twitter showed the spirit cooking stuff really spooked the Mexicans and blacks.

Didn't poll high enough, probably.

SOILED IT

DEUS VULT

VOTE TRUMP

there's the write-in option, no?

besides, one vagina is enough

NJs looking pretty white and old there was a 40 minute line my parents said they never had to wait in a line other elections. MAGA

She was on ballots in VA. Dunno about NC.

S H A D I L A Y
H A
A L
D I
I D
L A
A H
Y A L I D A H S

Good god the media is spinning so hard for Cunton

MAGA

GO GO AMERIBROS
I'm pulling an all-nighter to watch you fucks make yourselves great again, don't disappoint me.

LOAD YOUR LIBERAL SALT GUN
WITH DON REACTION ROUNDS

TRUMP WILL WIN

This is good news.
AZ reporting and I've never seen people show up at 6am to vote, much less have to wait in a 50 minute line. There were "MAGA!"s all over the place and people were high fiving me.

Granted, I live in a pretty white neighborhood, but my sense is that schills would have had to have been high to think AZ would go pedohillary.

(checked)
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Call me crazy but I'm not sure a steal is even viable at this point. Trump did such a masterful job of drawing an enormous contrast between both the level and nature of their support that there's literally not a single metric outside of media spin that would indicate this is even a race at all, much less a close one.

Post your MAGA station user.

for the shill in the first thread; some OC but it filled up too fast

fucking ready

Pensacola user?

Will the traitors face the rope?

Who is the boss?

Not sure I was thinking the same thing when I saw the ballot oh well not like I was voting for her anyways

Srbija reporting in late to the party
this will be a great year

first we partially uncucked britbongistan
then we meme'd Trump into POTUS
then we will uncuck Germoney next in 2017

GODSPEED NIGGERS

Nah, I'm in Georgia. Grew up going to air shows around here. Always loved the Blue Angels ever since I went to my first air show. Remind me of better times. :^(

Requesting pics of the waifus from the final rally last night

I just thought about it boys, and I realized I will never in my entire life have as much schadenfreude than I will tonight. The salt from the normalfags, the media, the UN, every traitor politician across the world, King Nigger himself will combine to form the single greatest concentration of NaCl in the universe. Holy fuck I'm so ready, praise Kek ad infinitum.

CONFIRMED

my body is ready.

Kek I grew up with them flying over my house on saturday mornings when I was trying to get some sleep. Mother fuckers fly less than a couple wingspans above your house.

DONALD TRUMP WILL WIN

KEK WILLS IT

K E K
E
K

Pro Trump live stream

(Hail'd)
This is one hell of a year.

The faggot is having a stream right now.
Lets fuicking crash it
FOR GOD EMPEROR TRUMP
youtube.com/watch?v=uugEOvquZdk

Kentucky reporting in.

What about these early reports that Hispanic early voting in Florida has nearly doubled?

GOD EMPORER NEEDS YOUR DIGITS BOYS

Oh god what the fuck is this cancer…I ain't clicking that shit a second time.

True. Nevertheless, it's a bit concerning watching the utter bullshit the media is pumping out to the normies and the less-than-informed. 10 years ago I would of believed Trump was the anti-christ too, given I only ever watched the (((news))).
The MSM shills must know it's all or bust from here - Their relentless, arrogant attacks on Trump are staggeringly obvious. Only die-hard shilldogs and the astonishingly retarded could possibly see the media as being fair/accurate at this point.

Praise Kek. Trump 2016.

It didn't double. It might be up by 5% relative to the total vote in Florida. But keep in mind spics in Florida are mostly Cuban and they like Trump.

It's true, but we have a lot of Cubano republicans. Spics are pretty blue but not nearly as bad as the AA whom are down 20% yoy from last time.

THANK YOU GOD EMPEROR

Thank you for believing in us.

(checked)
Africans often have high blood pressure because they retain more salt. Whites spill their salt from every pore. The Memes are influencing biology, friend.

Someone should go to their "office" and drop off a box full of ropes. And a 1$ bill as thanks for their hard work :^)

On what fucking planet does indiana go blue this year?

Are you me?

What the fuck have you been huffing?

lol it was a shitty attempt at a swastika

but I actually believe VA can go red

squint your eyes and focus on the blue

I believe at this point, they understand full well they serve as message-reinforcement and certain death if Hillary loses is likely preferable to probable death if Trump wins

Oh…

hispanics are traditional and christian and macho culture. Also they will never vote for illegals to flood into the US as they would make their jobs for half the price.

this thread is a meme gold mine
cast as many memes as possible
we will need everything we can get to get this done

PRAISE KEK

>>>/cuckchan/

TRUMP WILL WIN.
THAT'S FINISHED

To bre zemljace.

When will there be results proclaiming the Emperors victory ?

First results don't start for another 7 hours.

i've been drinking
i-i'm s-sorry

PRAISE KEK

Around 8-9 probably.

CAfag here, just voted to MAGA. Ave Trump! Hail Victory!

memes for the meme gods

SHOULD I GO TO SLEEP FOR FIVE HOURS??

so 1 or 2 am where I live/. I will be around for that. This is monumental.

HAIL FROM BULGARIA
SLAVLANDS STAND WITH EMPEROR TRUMP

Good music by white man, thread theme

youtu.be/sw9DlMNnpPM

yes probably

YOU'RE THE NEW BOSS

The MSM will probably project a Hillary win every time she's up even at 3% of the vote, and wait for 100% of the precincts reporting if Trump is up. Don't expect anything until tomorrow. But watch anyway.

I think I'm the only one ITT who got the joke. Nice meme friendo.

It's a windmill of friendship and tolerance

I fucking hope i will wake to my alarm

WITNESSED
Nice Hitler dubs

Good choice user

Meant for these dubs haha

Is Alex Jones a CIA operative?

legit got tears from that alex jones clip

whats wrong with me?

codemonkey is a flip

Britbong here

I ako nam bog da, neko ce vucicu pederu njokalo dobro da razbije

and so god wills it, somebody will smash president fish lip's face

New York reporting in. Presidental vote probably doesn't mean fuck here, but I'll be damned if I don't at least put in effort.

If that's what you need to stay up; yes. All you'll see until about 6 hours then are rigged exit polls.

Remember that if Trump loses, don't give the leftists any salt to mine.

THANK YOU, WE ACCEPT YOUR ORTHOBRO ENERGY

Motherfucking checked for the Emprah.

/thread

Are we gonna MAGA?

You know what to do.

reported

then it's settled.

(checked)
These dubs don't lie. Remember to smile and offer up shit like:
"Perfect, Trump was the only thing holding us back from burning this entire country to the ground."
Probably do it in a plausibly deniable way tho

remember whatever happens don't fall back into bread and circus distractions either we take victory democratically or by force… the noose is around ((((their)))) necks and ((((they)))) will do anything possible to wiggle out.

That is, "Ask me once I'm elected"

GIVES A NEW MEANING TO LOT'S WIFE BEING TURNED TO A PILLAR OF SALT AT THE DESTRUCTION OF SODOM AND GOMORRAH TBH.

KEK PLEASE TURN OBAMA AND CLINTON AND LEFTIES AND COMMIES INTO PILLARS OF SALT!

I can't remember the last time I felt this tense

KEK WILLS IT
Do your part to MAGA.

aragorn?

ah nevermind, I'm a retard, I thought you'd gotten 88

wait can i vote today???

Its too wide, he must be unsure of himself.

I hope you all realize this is one of the biggest if not THE biggest event in our lives. Clinton victory ensures the death of the white race. Our fate seals today. MAGA

Holy shit what an amazing picture.

YOU CAN MAKE IT

GOOD LUCK FROM FRANCE

*tips intelectual intelligence*

Will the wall be done early and under budget?

Even if Trump loses, he's still my president.

Beautiful

I'll take that as a definitive yes.

Looks like the pats are in for a nosedive next year. TRUMP CURSE IS REAL LADS.

Get out of here, your dumbass questions are insulting the God Emperor.

That alone has me concerned big time

KEEP THE HOOD SAFE H

what's with all this defeatism?

Trump's winning this, only question is whether they let him win or they rig the election and the US goes 1488 on everybody

Cubans are by far best spics, so I wouldn't be too worried.

i think you were aiming for this

It did double, I heard them use the word "double" on Fox

nice
muh better than mine

Fixed.

ctr working extra hard today. obviously

HERE'S A TEMPLATE

The evidence of rigging along with all the bluepilled Hillary voters have been disheartening, but I went out and voted for Trump anyways.
Trump has to win, he's our last chance.
Nobody in the US is up for Civil War, it's just larping about Civil War.

I did my best and convinced other people to vote Trump.

I think it's a sign lads……

Seeing the white male one is fucking depressing.

The founders intended that only white male landowners be able to vote.

*much

Polako, ako (citaj: kad) Trump pobedi, smanjice se uticaj NATO-a na drzavni vrh, a onda mozemo i da konacno smaknemo pedera i kompletnu bagru.

Posle toga, idemo da cistimo. Jer ti garantujem da vehabije i siptari nece da nam daju mira.

If Trump loses I am going to lock down all of my accounts and stay off the computer for about a week so my rage and tears won't be documented anywhere.

Tonight, I'm gonna have myself a real good time
I feel alive

Will I triumph over my enemies this comming decade??

final attempt

Why don't you go test the fire suppression systems at a nearby synagogue?That's probably a good idea.

We're going to make them give back our past. Take back everything we lost.

If you're voting Trump, yeah. Tomorrow's for Hillary's votes.

You can flip that first digit all you want, I can still tell that's you Satan.

A+ on the colorization.

ITS THE WRONG WAY FAG

Whining doesn't do anything eitherway. Don't be a bitch, that's a rule.

They doubled to about 924,000.
We went up 33% to 4 million.
We have a net gain of over half a million voters.
Are you stupid?

I can feel it around the corner. This is going to have the excitement of Brexit * 6 million.

You and I both. I feel a strange confidence, one that I haven't felt in a good, long while. I have a good feeling about today.

god damnit

oy

NC reporting in for today. I filled my ballot with a straight Republican ticket. I happen to live in a highly liberal area of the state, and though this is anecdotal, voter turnout seemed very low compared to the primaries. This would be a great situation for Trump if it holds.

Boy they're in for a surprise.

This. Among early voting if every non-white voted for Clinton (pro-tip - they didn't) and half of whites voted for Clinton (pro-tip- they didn't) Trump would still be in the lead. And this is the Democrat-leaning early voting.

The trees outside of my apartment turned gold today.

they're not even trying to be convincing anymore

SO YOU'RE IN RALEGIH?

Checking my own glorious omen digits.

checkidy checked
PRAISE KEK

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

IT'S LIKE A GOLDEN TREE FOR TRUMP'S HAIR

Bulgarian here! Take my energy Donald!

KICK HER ASS!

wew…

Checked

America will soon be Made White Again… I can feel it. Europe too.

Well it'll be a few hours lads.
Might as well get comfy.

Hahahahaha my sides

Just voted for trumpenfuhrer. Worried election will be rigged but I did my part.

TRUMP MACHKA

youtube.com/watch?v=vTCnmPi2HMA

Just voted Trump in Florida

God bless the God emperor

PAfag, just voted for The God Emperor

this day determines if we survive the next 4 years or if everything we've accomplished is destroyed.

I pray to Kek that we're granted the savlation we desire and that Trump can sweep this election on the backs of the working men and the downtrodden. Shadilay my brothers. Tonight we witness history.

#DrainTheSwamp #TRUMP

Well about the minds, that's another story.

Have some OC before i go to bed

MAGA

Anyone got the link for the Holla Forums cytube?
I wanna see the salt you nerds find.

Morning chillens

I am going to hop skip and jump down to the store to get me some fermented jew and then make a snack plater of cheese, bread, and nuts. Then I will be back to enjoy the fireworks with you all.

(CHECKED)

SHADILAY! PRAISE KEK

except the eyes and the skin

CHECKED!

The time is now. Praise Kek!

What % chance do you guys think Trump has of winning tonight?

Better than I could do, it's hard as hell to make it look like a genuine color photo.

Call the local DNC office and say you're a Guatemalan MtoF wiccan in a wheelchair who can't make it to the polls, and a helicopter will there to take you in five minutes.

Kek approves.

I just made myself some chocolate peanut butter lentils. What are you guys eating?

Arise! Arise! Voters of Trump

Spears shall be shaken, Shields shall be splintered!
A sword day, a RED day!
Ere the sun rises!

Vote now!
Vote now!
Vote!
VOTE TO RUIN AND THE WORLD'S ENDING!

DEATH!
DEATH!
FORTH, DEPLORABLES!

checked greatly

SHADILAY

Just finished making a giant vat of borschst and have the beer cooling down.

Top Kek

The digits speak the truth.

hmmm good idea, ima get some comfy food as well.

i got the day off tommorow, so as a yuropoor ima pull an all nighter for this.

PLEASE GOD, MAKE TRUMP WIN!!!

I'm so fucking nervous

They have been in overdrive for months. If she were that clear cut as the winner, why work so hard? Nervous are they?

We can only hope.

Trump, being the master of multidimensional chess, has put down the groundwork for this. If there is trickery, he is prepared and even the normies would be expecting it.

Well memes, friend.

Post YFW Trump wins

I see you browse /fit/. I too also pick heavy things up and put them down.

And he WILL Win!

looks like literal poo in the loo m8

best current year ever!

Have faith, brother. Kek wills it to be done

*memed

What does this say translated into human?

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Best wishes from the land of spurdo and spärdö.

Mirin'

Just had a cottage pie and a protien shake with powdered oats

I'm just a fan of good food. When I mixed up this batch it tastes bubbly like it's carbonated, it's really cash.

Yeah, looks like a stray Pajeet was loose in his kitchen and had to release in the nearest receptacle it could find.

6,000,000%

CONFIRMED

Canadafag here,

Will I be able to order MAGA hats from the Trump store after the election? I want to piss off as many cucks here as I can once Trump wins.

frogs are racist, trump is ebul

It's always darkest before the Don

Lads, these are my final days. When Trump wins I am going to spend days, maybe weeks browsing all liberal leftist media sites and forums taking in the salt. I expect I will die from salt poisoning - for there will be more salty water than in the pacific ocean.

Remember me

Fellow Mapleman here, order it today so that it ships in time

BOY I SURE AM GLAD MY DAD IS DEAD SO HE CAN'T VOTE FOR LE DRUMPF
#CUCKLIFE
#BULLNEEDEDPLEASERAPEMYFACE

Have a little Brexit taster to build up your immunity

Have they started shipping to Mapleland? Id buy it off amazon or something but I want the real thing

I'm not sure if I'm gonna vote for Trump.
On one hand, leftist will cry for months if literally Hitler gets elected. On the other hand, you annoying fucks have been spamming the shit out other boards for the past few months and it's gotten beyond annoying and it's almost made me want to vote against trump just to get some payback.

Will you shits stop shitting up other boards with politics if Trump wins?

Here's a reply.

yes

Yeah. I know a few guys who proudly wear theirs and have for a few months now

I'd like to punch him in the face, I tell you!

why are you shitting up this board? Lead by example

Carolus Rex

how the fuck would we know?

Back to >>>/politics/ faggot

It's the fucking Gurren Lagann music.
The end of Gurren Lagann got me good
I actually didn't like most of the show though

Yes. We promise. Now MAGA.

He votes for Hillary now

Amazing

I'm extremely nervous
I pulled the lever for him, and praised kek all day, but I have slight doubt for some reason.

Lefties are fucking inhuman

Getting worried about FL considering the Latino turnout is much higher than it was 4 years ago.

I have news for you: that's Holla Forums

You and me both, no time to be concerned though. We must stand strong and have faith in the Emperor. Drudge is reporting that during the exit polls, people want a strong leader-that bodes well for us. Stay strong friend.

Aren't most spics in Florida cuban?

They hate Mexicans

read

Redpilled Cubans m8

Do what you can to garner more votes for the God Emperor. Talk to freinds and family about voting to avoid WW3.

If you've already cast your ballot and can no longer influence others, join us in shitpositing so that we may will Trump to victory.

Praise Kek!

Don't kid yourself, we all know you're not leaving your basement regardless, Mr. Weaboo Neetori.

GOOD LUCK BURGERS
Bong here, make us proud lads, and if the cucks jew you out of it…
You know what to do

Spics are turning Trump in droves over the spirit cooking leaks.

So awful that I'm having a hard time thinking of them as a person.

DONALD, TAKE MY ENERGY!

TRIGGER THOSE SHITLIBS LIKE NEVER BEOFRE!

white vote is way up too

Fellow Kraut here. If Trump makes it, I'll treat friends, family and co-workers to hamburgers!

I promised this as a joke, at the very beginning of this whole thing but GOD do I wish from the bottom of my herat that he wins now

The store on Trumps website still only gives me the option of shipping to the U.S. Is there a workaround?

Alright I'll do it, I'll vote for Trump. Mainly because I want to laugh at the left shitting themselves in fear

Yeah sometimes it's Holla Forums, but sometimes I feel like it's actual Holla Forums anons. I'm just so ready for the election to be over.

All of those salty kike tears in the comments.

No, because it counts as a campaign contribution. You have to find a berger to ship it to you.

I'm sure your fellow countrymen are proud of you.

First we have to uncuck Austria on December 4th.

HEIL HOFER

W E W
That was fast.

Yes. When Trump wins we'll be too busy mining salt from normie sites to fuck with other boards.

(checked)
The Führer knows, that family is most important

FLUKE CANDIDATE

REMINDER

WEAR RED

We need as many people wearing red to show support for Trump as a safeguard against rigging.

Just reminding in case any have forgotten.

This. Cubans tend to lean right, they got to see what happens when Marxists have their say first hand from Fidel Castro.

Somebody needs a flaming fag drag

Fucking Checked. Yes, I wore a red shirt when I voted today. Shadilay.

I think there are freight forwarders in the U.S. who might handle it. You'd have to research it because I'm not too sure.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
POST AWOO

Sweden reporting in!
The beginning of the end of globalism is upon us.
MAGA

just voted for the don

who the fuck up hit that mf like button

this should be everywhere

That is my fave pic from Brexit, have some remainers post result…

The most powerfully magical number!

oo-rah

Thread theme. Perfect for the comfy autumn day in which our god emperor rises to his throne.

Beautiful

Topkek

Canada fag here, wishing you all the best.
MAGA

Now here's a question:
Is it better to wear my white trump shirt, or just a random red one?

My first election, and has it ever been a wild ride. I live in eastern Washington and were pretty redpilled over here, everyone I know voted Trump (even my politically active grandparents who usually vote solid blue). I wish this state was seperate from the shitstain that is Seattle.

you can't wear campaign material near the polling places

Their tears are so yummy!

Red

Slow and steady, Donald

AAAAAAAAAAAAA

I HAVE AWAKEN

You might be best just trying Amazon or some other website

Will we build the white ethnostate?

You can in the great state of Arizona

Kek has spoken user

Always nice to see distilled progtard asshurt.

Will we ==Make America Great Again==?

Will Donald Trump build a white ethnostate?

alright, then will we make America a white nation once again?

Just got back from voting a few minutes ago in Kentucky, saw someone in a tank top with first pic related on the front. If that was anyone here, I was in the red shirt, gray hoodie, I would've screamed MAGA and Hail Kek at you, but I didn't want the old lady poll workers to blow a gasket.

PS. No fucking I Voted stickers at my polling place, that's some cheap ass jewey shit, Kentucky, I am disappoint.

"Trump and the frog. Thus has arrived the ultra-right"
from the Italian newspaper (((Corriere della Sera)))

Where are those numbers from?

the time has not yet come

KILL

Ohio reporting in. PRAISE KEK, MAGA

I am sorry senor Benjamin, you have to be deleted.

ultra kek

Fixed.

underrated post

SHADILAY

Senor Benjamin is no illegal the Broken Brilliance of Matt Hardy acquired a work Visa for him.

I applaud the devotion you've put into your job to dig out an anime reaction image from Miniskirt Pirates, but you still have that stench of Hillary death around you. Sorry mate.

i hope you're implying that the libtards will try to hold onto us before falling to the abyss and not implying that we'd fug any of them

Lord Trump and the Empress casting their votes in New York this morning.

Have any states got their results yet?

This is tremendously important, if we win this is a huge victory for us. We have something to show for the past year's efforts. We've been working very hard on the best psyop campaign that ever existed. Although we're not going to lose, I'd still stay here with you anons anyway. I love you Holla Forums. You're the only people I can really identify with and the only ones that won't shun me. Being part of something bigger than yourself is a great feeling, and I'm glad I can share it with my brother in arms, truly no where else I'd rather be you're all the only friends I have. So how about it?

AVE AMERICA

no. earliest will be around 8pm

New Yorker here. Voted for the Don!

looks more like they desperately try to push us away,

Well lads, the wife and me put two more in the Trump column for Pennsylvania. See you on the other side.

Why do you have a trip on fag?

dat gif

taima.tv/r/Predator_TV
WATCH THE ELECTION RESULTS LIVE TONIGHT

I'll check those trips. Not in your lifetime? Oh well…

Is there some protocol for what to wear to vote? I have heard some people saying before to wear a red shirt. This was to prove the existence of Trump voters in case of rigging.

Sent in my absentee ballot last week for the Don (IL fag here), but got the day off from work today anyways to get comfy and shitpost with you faggots.

PA here, I voted first thing this morning too. Thank you to you and your wife for doing your part. Let's win the Keystone State for Trump.

MA pls go red.
Make Massachusetts Revolutionary Again.
Dump The Tea, Trump Vote Now

what are you? A communist?

KEK SPEAKS

pick one

in some states they might not let you vote if you wear something campaign related. I think a guy was arrested in texas for it today. wearing red is just a way to get around it, and make sure everyone knows which way the vote is going

Any Ohiofags?
voted early in the morning here

We're gonna MAGA bro, we are all gonna MAGA

Northern Ireland checking in again lads, have a rare that I made a while back. Hope all's going well.

Weird, you accidentally posted worst girl. Here, I can fix it for you.

Is archive.is still a honey pot?

I just want to MAGA.

Is that a spider girl?

Guys…

no

PEOPLE OF EARTH; PLEASE LEND ME YOUR ENERGY
WE NEED YOUR HELP
RAISE YOUR HANDS TO THE SKY
PLEASE

Supreme taste

You have Patrician taste yourself

double backsies reversed forewards fixed

literally pick three

sage for offtopic

Brother Nero once again proved his traitorous ways during the All Hallows Eve episode of Impact.

He must be DELETED

could be fake. This would cause a huge backslash.

You're dumb.

they always do that shit in advance

it's like the superb owl winner's tshirts, that end up getting sent to africa

They usually print those things early, they can't wait until tomorrow morning to print them and ship them to the country if they want people to buy them. There is probably one of Trump as well, or there should be.

If she can't produce strong and healthy aryan children, she's an awful waifu.

ITS A GOOD DAY FRIENDS

I'll be at work, but I'll be memeing with you in spirit. My vote will probably get drowned out in NY but you've got my support

They make one of those for both candidates, but don't let normies know that.

Looks like this might be it. FL and NC look really good.
archive.is/avbQ6

Look through this thread. We got your back, win or lose.

Honest question, what is arousing about a spider? What the hell is wrong with you?

so Guam, which has predicted the president for every election since 1980, voted Hillary
I'm scared.

There is one for both.

Someone's asking to get their kebab removed.

I hope Trump does this.

Wow, so did you.

who cares?

They're thread derailing shills. Report and ignore.

Pussy between each pair of legs?

I dunno user, you tell me.

Will Kekism be the new state religion?

Wow, so did you.

I too wish to build a wall around Seattle and Tacoma

if we get this post viral we could A cause a huge shitstorm and B could trick liberal into thinking they don't need to vote since she already won.

DIVINE FUCKEN JUDGEMENT

I was thinking the same exact thing fam. This is proof it was done before and can be done again. Here is to hoping the degenerate left has bought into their own bullshit so far they fail to realize they have already lost.

Did you eat a lot of paint chips when you were a child?

You shitlords know what to do. Vote Trump!

mobile.twitter.com/search/live?q=Who+are+you+voting+for

Mainebro back from the polls; fuck question 3.

wew

trips confirm horsetiddys is best girl

Discarded, unless you like having a giant bulbous sack of pus in your face while you fuck something.

high energy

checked and kek'd

as I said, they've been a predictor for EVERY SINGLE ELECTION SINCE 1980.

Jesus Christ user it's like you were born with a dose of "wrong".

Drumpf BTFO am I rite?

When exactly will Trump get access to the official POTUS account? This gon be good lads

Don't be an idiot. You can say that about all sorts of stupid shit.

(checked)
The Cubs just won the world series.

Nice.

you have issues

HOT

does guam even have electors?

Here's an example

OH, you guys like bug girls

Only 1980? That's faggot shit user. Don't buy into faggot shit.

None of the territories do.

Obviously he'll just tell us all the secrets:
Aliens confirmed to be space jews, 9/11 was an inside job, and the holocaust never happened.

I think you have issues my man.

I was just thinking like ten minutes ago, "why hasn't anyone remixed Shadilay by now?"

I have faith in Trump, though, I have to go into work at around 9-10PM with two leftist faggots, and I swear to god, If I have to hear them shill for the hill, I'm going to burn the office down.

I voted, but shit, I wanted to at least get some sleep before waking up and working through a hellish week if that cunt clinton gets in.

god I hope not, but it's not a good sign

fair point, fair fucking point, this is the year of change.

No, they don't, but they're a predictor

No, I like plant girls.

but they had a bye week on sunday

GO TELL AN user PASSERBY BY
THAT HERE BY user LAW WE LIE

AND SO GAMERGATE DIED

AND MY BROTHERS DIED

BARELY 2 YEARS AGO

LONG I PONDERED GAMERGATE'S CRYPTIC TALK OF VICTORY

TIME HAS PROVEN THEM WISE

FOR FROM FREE user TO FREE user

THE WORD WAS SPREAD THAT BOLD GAMERGATE AND THE GAMERS SO FAR FROM HOME

LAID DOWN THEIR LIVES

NOT JUST FOR VIDYA BUT FOR ALL PEOPLE

AND THE PROMISE THIS COUNTRY HOLDS

NOW HERE ON THIS RAGGED PATCH OF INTERNET CALL 8ch

THE KIKES HORDES FACE OBLITERATION

JUST THERE THE KIKES HUDDLE SHEER TERROR GRIPPING TIGHT

THEIR HEARTS WITH ICY FINGERS

KNOWING FULL WELL WHAT HORRORS THEY SUFFERED AT THE HANDS OF A FEW GAMERS

LET THEM STARE NOW ACROSS THE PLANE AT THOUSANDS OF ANONS AND COUNTLESS FREE MEN

THE ENEMY OUTNUMBER US A PALTRY 3 TO 1

GOOD ODDS FOR ANY WHITE MAN

THIS DAY WE RESCUE A WORLD FROM JUDAISM AND TYRANNY

AND USHER IN A FUTURE BRIGHTER THEN ANY OF US CAN IMAGINE

TELL GAMERGATE AND THE BRAVE GAMERS TO VICTORY!

Not the time for a waifu fight you fucking faggots.
Besides, all fall before the greatness of automatons anyway. Labrys best girl.
Harness your meme magic for a Trump dynasty.

THE WEAK SHOULD FEAR THE STRONG!

We will slay our foes for Lord Tenma

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!

saved

youtube.com/watch?v=qXZQd0mQcwg

I honestly don't know who to vote for. I support Trump on a lot of things, but the fact that he signed an anti-obscene porn pledge bothers the hell out of me.

That's nasty user, but i will not judge you.

We can dream

My point is that its pure coincidence.

Theres a first for everything user
Kek represents a return to chaos
we are breaking the system
this election is so chaotic because the rules and chains that have bound us are broken now.

REJOICE

Weather has a way of taking out unenthusiastic voters, which Clinton has a ton of.

Now look where the weather is headed…just happening on Tuesday….

embedded here:

Your sexual fetish or World War 3
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

i want to fuck that spider

I would protect that smile.

I'll fight WW3 for porn.

REJOICE

degenerate

Silky smooth digits and tip top taste.

Fucking kill yourself if serious.

wrong embed

user, get off the porn. You'll feel much better.

That's retarded, all the good ones get fat anyways.

MAGA

I have changed my mind.
YOU ARE EVEN MORE DEGENERATED THAN FURRYS

Vote Trump, then write him a letter after he gets in, faggot.

ill kill you when i get the chance

100%. I didn't get sick of liberal bullshit only to buy into normalfaggotry.

jej

A man has as many masters as he has vices

She looks used as fuck user. Stop.

Looks like Kek agrees with us today.

Then I guess you'll be fighting with the kikes and not with us.

Be careful: both the ID and post are palindromic after a 2.

Trump is the man without masters.

You faggot - world war three IS the porn!
okay now lets focus energy on Trump, degenerate

Coming from you with your jewed 87.

Go ask your lord who really is the boss of the mountain.

A worthwhile smile

If Trump wins, leftist tears will be shed.
If Trump loses, leftist blood will be spilled.

THEY'RE ALREADY TRYING TO STEAL THE ELECTION FROM US

I'm not the one making false claims.

At least read hentai if you're so determined to be a sack of shit.

If the Kikes are the only ones in the world alright with degeneracy, then I won't have a choice.

It doesn't matter since I'm in Commifornia, but I voted for Trump.

EVERY user IN PHILIDELPHIA GET THE FUCK OUT AND STOP THESE FUCKING SUBVERSIVES

Andrew Jackson Jihad played a show in my friend's living room once.

DOCUMENTED VOTER FRAUD

CIVIL WAR NOW!

OH SHIT

Shadilay!

RIGGED

As much as I want to meme with you guys till the end, I have to study.

Shadilay, brothers.
and praise Kek too.

Trump will win

Trump wins

seriously? FUCKING HELL

top fucking kek

God damn Japs are based

I have been watching this clip all morning. Love it.

Why are they my enemies again?

What the fuck?
I can't watch the video normally without VLC… I can hear the audio from here and Twitter, but there is no video, at all.

Posting this image from his Twitter feed, in case any of you guys witness / experience rigging for yourselves. Let Trump know.

Elect Issue Report : https ://www.donaldjtrump.com/landing/election-issue

DO NOT LET THEM GET AWAY WITH IT

Because the only reason they think he sucks is because the Christian religion helped the white race long ago.

DOCUMENT EVERYTHING

(((Technical difficulties)))

What's up with degenerates crawling out all of the sudden?

SHADILAY

and

SIEG HEIL

(((PURE COINCIDENCE)))

twitter.com/mikeroman/status/795987665804034048

That's poo, user.

When is CTR going to realize they're on an anime image board?

this never fails to make me giggle

Is there any place where I can see a live counter?

Enthusiasm Gap

PRO-TRUMP POLL WATCHERS ARE BEING HARASSED AT THE POLLS

twitter.com/mikeroman/status/795986525653729280

As a completely irredeemable weeb, I can safely say they are a cancer, even to us. I think cuck/a/ still has a general, and boy do they hate generals.

this never fails to make me giggle.

THIS IS FUCKING UNFORGIVABLE

404'd quite quickly

Forgot pic, Enthusiasm Gap

the people responsible should be killed. many have died for less

just voted, and came home
eating two delicious fat as fuck burgers
i'm in full 'murica mindset and i'm hyped as fuck

who is this spider girl?

THE CURSE LIVES ON

CTR is coughing their last butthurt and throwing everything they have, tomorrow they will be out of work

404 your existence, after you vote of course

Low energy Crooked Hillary

Fuck off Rob Morrow.

In more relevant news, southern IL polling places are turning solid red. Even my fucking postman was wearing a red hat. We may yet make Illinois Great Again provided Chicago can't resurrect a few cemeteries

FrenchFag here, good luck Murica.

Go ==MAGA== ==MAGA==

I can't help but like them even though their politics are shit. How was the show?

Who else /manasshole/ here

What a line!

WE CAN WIN THIS, GET TO THE FUCKING POLLS

twitter.com/paxdickinson/status/796038775935733761

Got a link?

Leave my asshole alone, you fucking faggot!

IT'S OVER

red text needs to be in it's own line, froggy

see?

Rachnera from Monster Musume

Fucking niggers, they are trying everything

Illinois is fucked.

Rachnera from Monmusu. There is an anime adpatation and Prettyanon translates it poorly
monmusu.prettyanonymo.us/
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=788175

Will I get a qt aryan wife?

I never thought I will feel bad for the fibs down there…

Bless this day

Ron Paul speaking now youtube.com/watch?v=_T5PvG62Vt8

Also, infowars launched a new Iphone and Android app "Infowars Prime "one year in the making, it will offer behind scenes videos, updates, store specials, archives.

That's how the zombies out there may tune in, the ones who are glued to smartphones.

#InfowarsPrime

IT'S MADE TO BE A DIRECT COMPETITOR AGAINST YOUTUBE PIECE OF SHIT CENSORSHIP

Trump is loading his genki dama with all our energy and it will be the final hit that will destroy the hillcunt for good

Cast memes anons, today is the day

California is fucking doomed. So many women and nu-males in the fucking line to my polling station. There were a lot more white people in there than I expected, considering I live in Hollywood, but you could tell most were lefty fucks.

My station was also a fucking Masonic lodge with poor lighting. Creepy as fuck

No, but you may get chemically castrated.

Imagine the president of America trolling the shit out of lefties on Twitter

Can you even imagine living in that world

Congrats

Should I have a beer or wait until the polls start closing?

Voted in 400 polls already:

Need more voters to mine salt

twitter.com/search/live?q=Who+are+you+voting+for

They're not turning out for Hillary, folks!

Never forget what Kek has already promised.

Did it look like this?

IT'S TIME TO BEAT THIS FUCKING TRANNY

BURGERS, GO TO THE FUCKING POLLS

RON PAUL ON ALEX JONES

sorry didn't mean the sage

Trips and Hillary has a heart attack when Trump's victory is announced.

you did wonderfully, my jaunty hat.

His mom is still alive?

Not quite as creepy, but there was a weird mural on the wall in the room.

Then get out there and vote for David Duke, the man is on the senate ballot over there and names the Jew regularly, we need him in office.

He's still alive? I thought he had a horrible infection in the crevice that was his penis.

wow

see

But Hibiki's a prince.

wtf I'm CTR now.

Based Ron Paul

Cast my vote for Donald Trump.
Pennsylvania going red this cycle.
Cap this and checkem.

Kek bless

(checked)
PRAISE KEK

GOING TO BED, ANONS
WILL BE UP TO SEE THE RESULTS AND HOPE THAT MY VOTE WAS COUNTED

iktf

EXPOSED (literally): Two topless women with "Femen" painted on them protest Trump's poll in Manhattan.

Hillary supporters are degenerates.

twitter.com/FacMagnaAmerica/status/796028887536979968s

Dubs confirmed

Trips

Made this in commemoration of today

Remember when they attacked some homeless lady? Or burned the American flag at a Californian Trump Rally? Good times.

Too bad there were no whip wielding cossacks at the polling station.

I voted for the first time today, even though I only got 2 hours of sleep last night. Did my part to help MAGA, can't wait to watch the results tonight.

New thread comin' right up

Is that a kosher Soros machine?

welfare people, illegal aliens, SJWs, feminists, novelty voters and the willfully ignorant. Yeah.

Jefferson is rightful Cascadian clay.

MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF VOTER FRAUD IS GOING ON IN PENNSYLVANIA

twitter.com/mikeroman/status/795961766803021824

Nice trips

NEW THREAD

WHEN TRUMP WINS I'M MAKING AN OFFICIAL THREAD DEDICATED TO SIEG HEILing

RIP

WE CAN WIN THIS - GET TO THE FUCKING POLLS, BURGERS

twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/796057002128637952

How pathetic do you have to be to look at Trump and Hillary and pick one at all? Seriously, Trump even insults all you faggots and you dumb fucks still worship him. Both of these clowns are nothing but cunts trying to fulfill a legacy, whether it be "I can make muh merica' great" or "I deserve to be president because it would be sexist otherwise."

They're pretty decent people. Of course I can't align myself with their politics anymore either.
Show was good. About 30 people showed up. It was all acapella unplugged acoustics of course.

I know that feel. Still voting Trump. Not expecting him to win MD, but who the fuck knows? We elected a republican governor last election, so anything is possible, even if it isn't likely.

oy vey shut it down

surprised you could type all that before having a seizure. How's Bill doing? Aids must be rough.

Oy vey, is this annudda shoah?

gas yourself you fucking nigger.

It's afraid

11am Pacific Time and you're shilling JUST NOW?
Typical libtard, always late.

kek you are so angry,forgot your meds.

meant for

He said he'd win the election, not that he'd be president.

He'll be an Emperor, anons.

HIGH ENERGY

Explain to me why is NY blue!?
Isnt that like TRUMP City? Didnt anons report that it was full of MAGA sings?

yep i voted last week. fingers crossed something crazy happens

11/10

I'm sure they really swayed a few voters with that classy performance, and didn't make Hillary supporters look bad at all.

I'm a NEET because I am absolutely despondent, surrounded by the pozzed. If Trump wins, I will see the light and have the energy to go and bust my ass again

New York state, yes. But not New York City.

here here faggot

HAIL VICTORY

Did they ever end up finding that homeless lady that protected Trump's star?

Will you win the presidency?

I should have voted early, but I guess I was lazy and didn't. Going to go vote in an hour or so. Can I legally wear my MAGA hat? I'm not trying to get arrested over it, though.

WTF, I love Hillary now

PRAISE KEK

KEK CONFIRMS, ITS OVER LADS

i don't think they'd arrest you but they may not let you vote. not 100% on the rules.

Oh snap

Fuck shitting up this thread, but

I CAME TO THOSE DUBS

Just let these faggots think their votes have worth outside of a swing state. They prance around as if they know unforeseen truths because they shitpost on an imageboard for some shit who has no idea what he's doing against a cunt who has years of bullshit on her track record. This place acts as if it's some bastion of truth, but it's nothing more than a joke nowadays.

choke on a black dildo

ALL THE PILLS!

The first bitch just needs some white dick and the dyke needs to be sent to Africa to get enriched.