Have you found your pot o' gold at the end of a rainbow? Have you found your four-leaf clover for good luck? Hell...

Have you found your pot o' gold at the end of a rainbow? Have you found your four-leaf clover for good luck? Hell, have you pounded back enough green beer to turn your pee green for a week? Then by all means, lessen the sting of your eventual hangover by coming here:

original.livestream.com/tedfufu

Choose from any of the following movies:
Cars 1
Gumby Movie
Pocahontas

OR

You can get into the St Patty's Day spirit by choosing the Ted Box that is full of green gatorade or the Yaki Box that is full of dirty limericks!

Either way, you're getting a double feature so come join the fun! Keep the projectile vomiting to a minimum, please.

Flipping a Lupin III keychain says I'm voting for Ted

Yaki box.

Voting Yaki Box

Third time Klonoa game? You know what that means!

Voting Yaki box.

Ted

Voting for Volcano 2: 'What's Magma?' Harder

Voting Yaki

First movie of the night is from the Yaki Box, and it is Dragonheart.

In it, a dragon named Sean Connery befriends Dennis Quaid, performs open-heart surgery on a genetically un-gifted young lad, ignites a vore fetish for multitudes of people, and costs lots of CG money that ultimately goes nowhere.

Is it me or that dragon looks more like Phil Collins?

Arrrr, fuck Dragonheart. The guy who came up with the idea spent thousands on getting Jim Henson's workshop to build a full-size dragon to shoot a short film to work as a proof-of-concept, and the studio liked it so much they stole the idea from him, kicked him off the project, replaced him with a drone, and replaced the dragon with CGI.

Fucking kikes.

Not related to discussion in any sense but this is a good song.

IF YOU WOULD BE SO KIND, VOTE. NOW.

voting space jam 2

Flipping a 3DS faceplate says I'm voting for Yaki

voting yaki

Voting Ted Box

Ted

Yaki box

Voting Cars 1

Next movie of the night is from the Yaki Box… It's called "Who Gets The Dog?"

We know literally nothing about this. It was a movie in a bargain bin and it sounded amazing.