De-Judaized/nigger-free movies to watch while awaiting results

Can we have a Holla Forums movie thread? Holla Forums doesn't allow one to name the jew enough (or to complain about too many token nigger roles), and I cannot sit through another day of Jewish bimbos trying to put their own anti-trump "spin" on news. CNN is like a dead rodent stuck behind the oven and you can't do anything to get the smell out of the way, and Fauw Jews even worse bc they are traitors, with murdoch trying to hold onto his core audience by not being too open in his hatred of Trump, but even Faux views aren't that fucking stupid, exp when they now have kikebairt to tell them the stories faux Jews won't cover.
Back to subject at hand, finally saved up the shekels to get the parts I needed to fix my computer. Thus far have downloaded "Cobb" and "Vanilla Sky." "Vanilla Sky" is great because you literally don't have to look at a single nigger for entire movie, and Penelope Cruz is a SPANIARD (not Mexican trash)…and she also named the Jew, though apologized very quickly. Anyway, Vanilla Sky captures NYC in late 1999-early 2000, the last time one could argue it was anything like a livable city for White men. I was living in Manhattan at the time, and it was a great time to b alive.
"Cobb" is a movie about a Drunken Ty Cobb who gets wasted on morphine and bourbon and goes on rants about niggers and Jews that would never be allowed on a screen today. He was so convincing, many thought he should have won the Oscar, but stood no chance due to the material.
Now that I can get movies I want, any suggestions? And I've always hated that "red pill" shit, since it was popularized by a movie made by 2 fucking mentally ill degenerates who cut off their pricks.
Anyone have any suggestions for genuinely good movies that somehow made it past the Jewish censors? Iy seems most good movies of this sort came from the 1990s.
Oh, and please don't post the cuckchan poster with "red pilled" movies, given that 90% of them blow. Esp love the one about the Jew arms dealer starring nicholas cage. They go to temple frequently, the father studies the fucking talmud, the have Israeli passports, but , WAIT…they are not REAL Jews, of course, because we all know Jews would never be involved in such a thing.
Like fucking intro to "Wolf of Wall street" where the Jew character narrating talking about "donating to the CHURCH of your choice when he's a FUCKING JEW."
Anyway, enough of my rant, but any suggestions of movies I can watch today while awaiting results are greatly appreciated…..

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt2251828/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Network

IN furtherance of my point, look at the picture wit this thread…"10 movies on Netflix Jews should watch…"
Just try to imagine the uproar even even a backwoods West VA media station released "10 movies on Netflix White people should see." We are simply not allowed to exist as a group.
UNLESS something has gone wrong, then we exist to fucking blame us collectively. To blame us for slavery, even though only less than 3% of Whites owned slaves, WHILE OVER 50% OF ALL JEWS IN ANTEBELLUM SOUTH OWNED SLAVES (happy to provide a citation on that data if you'd like).

imdb.com/title/tt2251828/

Feedback is appreciated.

fuck, meant to reply to OP

7 samurai

thanks for suggestion, I know I should like it, but for some reason just can never get into it. people always tell me I will love that and "taxi driver," but for whatever reason, just not into them.
Looking for something with lack of niggers, lack of SJW message, jewish bullshit about interracial harmony not thrown in my face (when the fuckers run largest open air prison camp in world).
I thought "Look Whose back" was good, but that's another example of the Jews outsmarting themselves, like they did with movie "Cabaret," where average White people sided with the early NSDAP against the commie degenerates.

Mel Gibson in 'The Patriot'

thanks, going to look this up…

Go watch Cobb Trailer. First God damn thing I see is a hook nosed afro kike. What kind of shit you putting on OP?

Lord of the Rings!

You have excellent taste user.

"Africa Addio" is probably the most important movie of the last century, but few people realize the Jew released 2 separate versions: the one by the Italian filmmakers, and then a VERY watered down version that cuts out the scenes of mass killings of Arabs by negroes by the Italian narrator joking "I guess someone forgot to tell them the Arab slave trade of the negro took place over 800 years ago."
If someone is going to see one film from that list, it should be "Africa Addio," but they need to make sure it's the original one, not the jewel down version. I've seen original movie 8-10 times, and even I have trouble telling them apart until about 8-1 minutes in…

make it a Melathon.

lol, I don't think we're talking about same movie user. I just finished watching it. the only nigger in movie is one called "willie" who is his house boy, and he finally walks out, despite there being a blizzard.
On the way to Reno, the sports writer (Al Stump) sees the nigger and makes Cobb stop for him by aiming the gun at him. During the ride, the nigger insults Cobb and he tries to run the entire fucking car off the road while swigging from jim beam.
The trailer blows (esp today, they can't have a drunk ty cobb yelling nigger and naming the Jew), but no clue what you mean:

Akira Kurosawa's Seven Samurai is the best film I have ever seen.

WATCH THIS MOVIE

Cobb Trailer.
Talking about this jewfro hooknose

Sword of the Beast is great as well

good point. I have his movie about the mayans/aztecs too but was on my ex-girfriends fucking apple account used for general thievery. Maybe will just DL that.
Also, need to DL the good season of south park before he want SJW (AND CONTRARY TO WHAT PEOPLE THINK, THE SHOW IS WRITTEN AND DIRECTED BY A WHITE GUY, TREY PARKER. HE HAS THE JEW "MATT STONE" THERE AS HIS COURT JEW, WHO TAKES HALF HIS MONEY BUT KEEPS THE ADL/SPLC OFF HIS ASS. LITERALLY THE ONLY REASON STONE IS THERE. PARKER WAS/IS A WEEABOO WHO MARRIED A NIP SOCIALITE WHO DIVORCED HIM ANYWAY BECAUSE HER FATHE RHATED HIM. NOW HE FUCKS A MULATOO STRIPPER WITH A NIGGER KID) SORRY FOR ALL CAPS, BUTTON IS STUCK, HAVE TO TAKE APART AND SEE WHAT'S WRONG.

THAT IS THE WRITER WHO COBB ABUSES THROUGHOUT THE FILM MATE: SHOOTS LIVE ROUNDS AT HIM, THROWS BOTTLES AT HIM, BEATS HIS ASS FOR TRYIGN TO TAKE A GIRL COBB HADH HIS EYE ON FIRST, ETC..

I recently saw "The Accountant" with some friends and I have to say that it was the best movie I've seen in a while. The fact that the movie has main characters are all white(1 mulatto woman who plays a relatively minor role), an engaging plot, a well developed protagonist, fairly accurate depictions of shooting/weapons, no anti-white propaganda, good action, plot twists, and a certain uniqueness made it really enjoyable.
I'm sure most Holla Forumsacks could relate to the protagonist, considering the fact that he's mildy autistic

test, test.

It looks quote good user, but am I going to be able to find a subtitled version? Also, is still using pirate b– at this point a mistake? Almost sure answer is "Yes," but can't bring myself to go onto reddit where such things are discussed I assume re: torrent sites.

not meant to offend you op, but did anyone else find something just…IDK, gay about this film that didn't live up to expectations? Talking about gay, the jew oliver stone made Alexander a full blown fag.
Anyone here ever seen "Gods and Generals?" As I understand it, Ted Turner at the Time essentially had all the money in the world (before AOL-TIme Warner-CNN completely crashed) and he tried to make a civil war movie that he thought families would want to see. Word went down through kosher grapevine not to work with him or you'd be blackballed.
Which, as I think about it, REALLY speaks to how fucking talented Mel Gibson must be, when even his jew slime ball agent left him on the street to die and he came back. God I hope he sweeps the Oscars (he never will, but what a site…maybe the golden globes since foreign press not as jewish).

Fuck, still lost and searching for a movie. IF any gems come to anyone's mind, please do share..

good movies

See:

been through all of those save for "good Shepard" and "they live."
As far as "Lord of War," really wish someone could add a warning over it that they are KIKES despite what they claim in the film to try to get out of associating Jews with arms smuggling (which as anyone with half a brain knows, they are up to their elbows in).
Watched 15 mins of that film and was literally screaming at TV to where my GF at time thought I was going psychotic. If your father studies the talmud, if you go to the temple. if you have an israeli passport, you are a KIKE.

And I've heard others claim that many tried to get out of the USSR by falsely claim to be kikes– BULLSHIT. IF everyone can agree on one thing, it's that the Jews are the most insular people on the planet. Esp in Ukraine (where they pulled off the Holodomor), it's not like..an Italian in the US claiming to be greek.
Yes, I know my autism is showing but the lengths that film went to for 15 minutes in the opening to make SURE the audience understood these were not "real" jews because "Real" jews would of course never do something like deal arms, never. It was only known in NY in the early 2000s that you could buy heroin from the fucking rabbi down in crown heights in you desired, and a different one sold ecstasy. For weapons, you had to have a higher up kike to vouch for you…

It doesn't suggest that at all. They start their career as arms dealers by making contacts at their local Synagogue.

A while back there was a thread where an user posted a bunch of III Reich movies in x265 with subtitles.
I downloaded them but no longer have the link. Of the few I have watched so far, I have liked them all, but the ones I have liked the most where Der Kaiser von Kalifornien (English: The Emperor of California) and Ohm Krüger (English: Uncle Krüger). The first one, and a scene near the beginning of the second I knew my father would enjoy, but he doesn't speak German and is too illiterate to watch with subtitles. I will narrate that scene for him one of these days.

There was a review of Jud Süß (Sweet Jew), made by a leftist woman which I agree with: It was too sympathetic with the Jew.

Expect to get hit right on the feels a few times if you watch those.

As an aside, I will speak about the film industry in my country, Spain. You may know it was ruled by Franco until his death in the late 70's. He was sort of fascist lite, if that makes sense. Like halfway there. I suppose that was all he could achieve without having the country "liberated", I guess.

What this mean in relation to film is: It was uncucked and somewhat redpilled. Not on the Judenfrage, ofc, but on life topics. No degeneracy was allowed. If I had the time, I would make English subtitles for all of them to share with you guys. I probably will with my favorite ones. One of my favorite actors from this era is Francisco "Paco" Martinez Soria. Loads of great movies, I grew up watching them on public television, on a show called "Cine de Barrio" ("neighbourhood theatre"). They would have the, by then old, actors as guests, and talk a bit before and after the movie.

When Franco died, so did the Spanish film industry. Some movies where still made the first few years after, but they where pozzed. In one of them, Soria plays a father whose daughter marries a well spoken negro doctor son of a rich muslim kang. After that it was Hollywood, and more recently Spaniards pretending to be Hollywood.

Where are you obtaining these pictures, jdar has been down for months

>"Europe has abandoned her baby," the narrator mourns, "just when it needs her the most." Who has taken over, now that the colonialists have left? The advertising spells it out for us: "Raw, wild, brutal, modern-day savages!"[9]

Holy shit, who knew Roger Ebert was such a fucking faggot? Guess I have to watch this film now.

Incorrect translation. "Süß" is the name of the Jew in question, so the more apropiate title would be "Süß, the Jew" or "The Jew Süß".

t. Kraut

Ja, Ich weiß. Aber, warum denkst du er war 'Süß' nennt?

It was a pun. He acts sweet.