Possible Voter Fruad Palm Beach CO. Florida

I just received a call from my mother in Florida and her story reeks of voter fraud. She goes to the polls this morning, and they take her license into the back and tell her she's not registered at this location. She calls her official and they reassure her she is. So eventually they find her in the system and when she goes to vote they say "Oh, you've already voted." She HAS NOT VOTED!! So one of two things has happed.

After all this she got a "provisional ballot" and I have no fucking idea what that means. It honestly sounds like they're just brushing her off.

We need to stay vigilant of reports like this

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/landing/election-issue
projectveritas.com/report-voter-fraud-here/
pgpi.org/doc/pgpintro/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well yeah, they're going to go all out with voter fraud.

Tell her to lodge a complaint. States get overturned for this because it's usually a pattern

TELL HER TO CALL THE FUCKING POLICE, IF SHE DOSENT, DO IT YOURSELF. DONT SIT IDLE WHILE THEY TRY TO DESTROY AMERICA FFS

She did. There was someone at the poling place she reported to, and I told her to call her official to report it. I also called the Trump campaign to report it.

don't forget O'Keefe, PVA is tracking all this shit and are openly asking for reports.

I think I'd need solid proof before calling the police.

Where do I report it? Also can I report it for her, or does she have to do it?

Reminder that you need to contact Trump if you suspect voter fraud. This is the e-mail I received.

Thank you again for supporting Donald Trump for President. Just a reminder that if you encounter any problems casting a ballot or if you witness any disruptions at a polling location please call our Voter Assistance Hotline at (844) 332-2016. You can also report any of these incidents on-line at:

donaldjtrump.com/landing/election-issue

You have proof. Call the fucking cops. The polling place will relent because they’re terrified.

Civil War after the election, lads.

Supervisor of elections is who she needs to contact. That and her local congressman

I sent her the link.

someone link O'keefe's reporting system

projectveritas.com/report-voter-fraud-here/

I would say you could report it for her, if they wanted more info you could put them in touch or get her to describe what happened on video and send it to them if she does not want to deal with talking to people about it.

I'm pretty sure that was the official she was talking about.

WHAT

Why does the voting process involve taking a license card into a shady back room? It's an election. Shouldn't everything be done strict and standardised in such a way there can be no room for doubt of fraud? Do American elections have scrutineers?

How else would the rig it?

Ready your bankai lads.

We are going full getsuga tensho on Shillary

lol fun stories guize. This is what the fucking Mossad did with good goy's at Ben what's his nuts airport. A few months later they used the id's to enter Abu Dubai and assassinate a Hezbollah leader in a luxury hotel. I'm sure you remember that. So when the shitskins put the id's on tv, goys in .ca, .uk and such were all wtf.

WHAT IN THE NAME OF FUCK, user.
Just taking the license from her is illegal by itself!
Someone voted for her in the back. If your mother didn't see her ballot going INTO the urn itself, then the "provisional" ballot she got is worth as much as toilet paper.
Report that shit. Not to Trump or O'Keefe but you should tell them anyway but to the fucking cops. That's voter fraud right there.

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS
Don't be tardy OP, CALL THE POLICE

Most of south america has a better system than burgers, because of this shit now everyone has pay the price.

Tell me again has USA is a force for good in the west.

I meant "why USA"

That's the other thing I don't understand. How has the USA been running elections for all this time without everyone learning exactly how the system is supposed to work. That's why you design elections very simple, very robust, make them the same for all areas the election covers, then don't change the process much so everybody knows how it's supposed to work and everyone can watch everyone else.

OP's mother should have started shrieking the moment they did anything except check her off on the electoral roll and say "here's your ballot, voting booth is over there".

democracy sucks everywhere, spic

Are they even allowed to touch the ID in the first place?

And yet, the elections still get rigged because the majority of the people have been dumbed down for years by the media and a terrible education system.

No system is voter fraud-proof. Specially if there is the intention and enough power to rig an election… and if the people are too stupid or complacent to do anything.

t. Mexican living in Mexico

Don't be too hard on them, apparently they've never been terribly good at this sort of thing. They even had to copy their system of secret ballots from Australia's, so the system was known until recently as the Australian Ballot.

I still can't believe we fucking Australians have to teach America how to democracy.

I wonder what burgers think about our preference numbering system

Please get digits, I praise kek that this happens!

Dunno, but after seeing all the drama over the rigged machines I'm glad we only use paper ballots here.

seems like yours sucks the most, crypto-nigger

that`s exactly my point, every 4 years we choose the absolute worse candidate that will fuck up in every way, undo all positive change that great men achieved before but still I can be sure that it was 100% our fault. I can live with that.

They don't, because they don't know about it. Every time they so much as consider it, huge disinformation campaigns lurch into motion.

Yeah, it's fucked. When I see shit like this my first thought is "but can't they just go and check their standardised voting procedure handbook to make sure it's all being done properly"?

Final pic related, it's the Australian parliment's response to voting machines.

DO IT

Yeah I've never understood why anyone would accept an electronic voting system. I remember chatting with someone here who wished that we could vote via the internet.

Funnily enough, a week after they said that the census fiasco happened. All australian government sites suck ass and barely function at the best of times, factor in our terrible networks and it would be ripe for exploitation.

Simply ticking a box or stamping a hole in a sheet of paper and putting it in a chute seems like the most simply yet effective way to vote. Also the great thing about physical voting is that you can volunteer to oversee the counting to make sure its legit, its hard to oversee the count when its all digital

Also, when it's digital your choices are the ballot being secret OR being scrutinised. You can't have both.

Good point

About 7-9 years ago, a bunch of Technocrats started talking heavily about a new type of government. Dunno what it was called and I don't think it even had a name but it ran something like:
Among the many problems raised at the time, the most proeminent were:
Having to vote everyday? Fuck that, too much work. People already have a job.
Kind of a no-brainer. And as far as I know, this was the dealbreaker. I mean, maybe we could have a society that was run on a day-to-day basis with everyone, no elections needed. On the other hand, anyone powerfull enough to detour votes/use enough bots would become the de factor sovereign.

At the type the conclusion was pretty much: "Fuck it, we don't have sufficently advanced cryptography for this shit".
Bitcoins are a step in the right direction. Not the right step by itself (the system in place wouldn't really work for electronic voting) but it's an idea. Maybe in a few more years.

Another pic of how a count should be conducted. How do scrutineers fit in to the picture if there are voting machines involved, anyway?

Same shit happened to me, but in CA, so it wouldn't have mattered.

any chance the lady that took her ID used it to vote in her stead?

It's not just a matter of crypto, user. Once you put the system into the hands of an algorithm or server of any kind, you can't scrutinise it.

Lots of online voting advocates are trying to push the blockchain meme as some kind of fairy dust that'll solve it but it doesn't solve the secret/scrutinised problem. A system transparent enough to be scrutinised and hold up under attacks would also compromise secrecy of the ballot.

Did you even read the very fucking post you responded to?

You dumbass, it doesn't matter if it wouldn't have counted. Any and all cases of fraud need to be addressed and made known to Trump, PVA and officials so that evidence can be compiled of rigging. Even if the rigging doesn't result in hillcunt winning, the evidence can be used to help with inquiries into the voting process and get the people responsible shitcanned.

Don't be a lazy cuck

This. People often forget that the police are part of the executive powers.

N-Not the judiciary? I thought police were Officers of the Court.

Nope. Police are executive (they enforce the law), courts are judicial (they interpret the law), and congress are legislative (they create the law).

Well, the people I hear talking about crypo agree that "blockchains" aren't the solution, yeah.
But there's a possiblity that the algorythm doesn't need to be scrutinized if it's robust enough.
It's kinda like… AES keys and whatnot. They're secure enough that noone questions it nowdays though they should. One day they might be crackable after all.
Imagine a system like that, an algortythm so robust it doesn't need auditing or scrutiny.

Of course, this is pretty much a pipedream. I'd like to see it happen, but if possible, I'd like the other alternative: no secret vote.
Hear me here: we don't let people discriminate based on sex, race or nationality, right? So why does vote matter? Why should people be afraid to reveal who their candidate of choice is?

I know, to avoid getting suicided by accidentally falling on 6 bullets.
I'd really like a world where you could openly state who you want to vote for with no issues.

But I think that, just like the other option, this one is also a pipe dream.
But if the tech-wizards can dream, so can a lesser man.

I'm starting to want Hillary to win JUST for the DotR tomorrow.

Besides, if she goes to prison, it'll be one of those minimum security country clubs for six months or something, with all the debutantes she can rape in the spa. That's not nearly fucking good enough.

-take photos or videos, document anything suspicious if you can

-call local reporters

user. Never, ever, ever have an opinion on crypto again until you read the fuck up on the subject. The operations involved in crypto are governed by fundamental mathematics that determine what you can and can't do. You're talking nonsense.

Secrecy of the ballot isn't a problem until it is. When it becomes a problem, it stays a problem. Imagine you've got a non-secret ballot where a slim majority will vote Trump and Hillary supporters say "we're going to round up all Trump supporters when she wins". Suddenly, a slim margin of the Trump supporters get intimidated and either don't vote or vote for Hillary.

Jesus, read you some history user.

call local reporters first and then call the police after

OP again just checking in. I have to go vote myself. So I'm not abandoning the thread, I'll be back.

Yeah, I should proably read up on it.
I know a bit about math kinda required for my job but never bothered to read much about blockchains. Got any link that I can read in a few minutes?

Yeah, I know. I'm in Portugal mate. about 30 years ago, we had an election with only 2 choices. And everyone knew picking the "wrong one" meant imprisionment and possibly death.
And some of us still picked it. And were sent to jail. And killed.
The wrong candidate was also killed. And not the "barbell acidente" that Killary uses. He was straight up shot, everyone knew, noone said anything about it because go figure, people don't like getting shot in the face.

I'm clearly idealizing a world where this shit doesn't happen. Where people can win or lose an election and respect the wishes of the other party.
And I'm very conscious it's just a pipe dream and not achievable. So what, don't you like to dream about nice things you'll never get anyway?

Lemme just remove my eye patch and well get going. Hope they're worth a fight.

This. There are multiple vectors of which they can rig an election.

Kenpachi is the best character on that shitshow.

Seryously, the series had a really neat artstyle but it gets fucked seven ways till sunday because of the entire writing. Shit stinks to high heaven, and I dropped once I was told it only gets worse and worse after "Hollow Ichigo"

If we lived in a world where secrecy of the ballot wasn't necessary, we wouldn't need ballots.

You need to start way, way before blockchains user. Try this, it's a primer for PGP but it goes over some fundamental concepts. pgpi.org/doc/pgpintro/ After that, I recommend Liars and Outliers by Bruce Scheider which will give you an intro to security and trust systems in general and how crypto fits into it as an enabler.

To elaborate just a bit:
-President/Governer are the highest executive positions.
-State/Federal Supreme Court Justice are the highest judicial positions.
-State/Federal Congress are the highest legislative positions.

In theory we have a 3-way checks and balances system in place at both the state and federal level that looks something like this:
Judicial ←> Legislative ←> Executive

The President is the Commander-in-Chief (supreme authority) of the US military. State Governor is Chief Executive Officer of a state incorporated into the Union, as well as Commander-in-Chief of the state's National Guard. These two positions have authority over Law Enforcement (ie, Officers of the Law), veto powers against the legislative branch, and commutation powers against the judicial branch.

The legislators draft / pass the laws. The executives can veto the bill on the first draft, but the legislators check against the executives is a bill can only be vetoed once. So if the legislators put a bill up to vote after being vetoed once, and it passes again the executives must enforce it as new law.

The judges in turn interpret the laws. Their checks and balances power is the ability to repeal a law. For that to happen a case must be appealed successfully all the way up to the Supreme Court. When successful this would cause the justices to rule on the Constitutionality of the law. In that case they either uphold the existing law, or they rule in favor of of the appelate and repeal the law as unconstitutional.

Sorry if I fucked any of that up, I'm 40 and my last class on civics was about 25 years ago.

Did she mention what polling place, assuming you'd even share it if so?

Let's see a kike try this shit today. MAGA!

I haven't finished watching it. It's gets really drawn out because of all the fucking filler. Later in the Manga, the final arc has a really piss poor climax I'm told

This. They can't get away with this in 2016.

Silly user, laws are only for us common folk. If she gets arrested she'll flee the Country and end up one of the places she funnels money too.

Thanks for typing that all out, user. I see some holes in the system but then I come from a country whose system is yours + some debugging after yours had shat the bed a few times already.

I don't understand why we're using voting machines with software that is completely proprietary. It's utterly ridiculous. If Trump loses it's going to be because of the goddamn machines.

How'd that happen, anyway? Did the state governments just decide "lol k, (((voting machines))) in now"? Changing how people vote in a representative republic is a huge fucking deal.

Is THIS their plan? 3 fucking terms of the same party in a row and they expect the voters not to be exhauasted by the Democrats by now? Seriously? What kind of fucking plan is that?

Thanks. The fact I remember hearing PGP but don't really know what it means speaks volumes about how much I needed this.
Hope that book is in ebook format, nowadays I gotta read shit on the go with my tablet.

We wouln't need a lot of things, I'd wager.

I heard the manga was still being written while the anime was being drawn, so they added filler out the wazoo. The story gets all kinds of retarded after they save Rukia, be warned.
It's Shonen, not like I expected a lot but it still disapointed. Thankfully, Bleach bombed so hard it seems to be the one that conviced the faggots at Shonen jump to stop padding shit with filler, or so I'm told.

Well congratulations Democrats, you got yourself caught!
What's the next part of your master plan?

they can, but a certain party doesn't want it to be fair, hard to win elections when illegals can't vote or a bunch of niggers can't be bused around into multiple voting places

Np, and yeah it has some it's issues. However I feel it's foundation is solid, and that's the only reason we haven't been completely taken over by globalist Jews. Compared to our European forefathers we're just a baby hardly over 200 years old. We got to skip feudalism, but as you can see we are highly susceptible to oligarchism. Which, personally I believe is our biggest problem as global money is essentially a wellspring of corruption.

CRASHING THIS ECONOMY
WITH NO SURVIVORS

Already saw the shit Bount arc. I've only watched up to the Beast Swords arc. Yeah the filler really ruins it. I just skip the ones that are fucking retarded

I've always wanted a rank choice voting system, but it's never coming into style here in America.

When I showed up to vote this morning my name had already been signed in the book, crossed out, and abbreviated by an official. Obviously not my handwriting. They told me to sign next to the "mistake" and proceed with my vote. I called my election office to file a complaint. They said it was NOT the proper procedure and they would investigate it contact me. I also contacted DJT and O'Keefe.

Immediately call the police and raise a yuge fucking stink. Call local news everything. Shine the biggest light in them you can. This a tactic the left uses that we need to appropriate today.

oh I am laffin.