NOT A DRILL !!

Wikileaks releases election day batch of podesta emails!

archive.is/oBaRS
https:// www.rt.com/usa/365772-clinton-election-podesta-emails/

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/58006
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/6866
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/57953
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/57209
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/get/57209
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/29931
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46134
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/21136
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5636
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/57396
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/58294
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/57634
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/57774
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/57767
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/58892
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/57999
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/58360
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/58548
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/13521
wssllp.com/palmeri.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why would they release it today to waste our time unless they are a controlled opposition.

Gee whiz, now I bet there's something big in there.

it's too late you fucking dingo, it's election day. Didn't anyone tell this australian fuck when america votes?

I can't get wikileaks to come up and see nothing about 35th batch on their twitter

nevermind, tweet is up now

Tweet is up as of one minute ago but the link in it isn't loading for me.

You are about 3 days too late WIkileaks you fucking faggots.

Sure have it your way and dig in but only after you have fucking voted for trump.

My sentiments exactly.
Amazing first post is not a cunt.

Their servers are probably getting pounded. The link worked for me, but I'm gettig occasional internal server errors when clicking emails

for christ's sake pushing it a bit late

can we get it to reddit? my proxy was shadow banned from admin.

The controlled opposition thing is bullshit, they did their best releasing as much as they have and by themselves put a fuckton of pressure on Clinton. I'm not expecting a bombshell today, but it's good if they continue releasing every last piece of dirt they've got.
Keep in mind the shit that's already been found in those emails is 1000x more than anyone should need to get her in jail, you can't blame Wikileaks for the system being rotten to the core.

Too late I'd say, because people will be too distracted by the election coverage to learn of the contents until after most of the voting is done. Any impact this leak may have will mostly be felt post-election. I'd be pissed if there's anything nuclear in it because they just blew it.

Well then, lets dig.

Oh, look what I instantly found:
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/58006

WHAT A COHENCIDENCE

(heil)

Not a burger, unfortunately.

Wait, what's going on?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/6866

I guess that investigation is gonna be over if Clinton's in.

It could still effect the choices of the electoral college in a worst case scenario.

where?

You mean your pic related?
It's a public key, you'd use that key to encrypt a message to them.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/57953
She triggered the fuck out of some AIDS foundation.

CITI BANK PRODUCING OBAMA ADMIN ORG CHART

See attachment

Some of the wikileaks servers are down. 30% of emails arent loading.

If this shit doesn't end in a total pedophile skull cracking party van raid, at the very least, there's no hope for our government.

Is it getting DDoS'd bad? Connecting with a script is taking much longer than usual. Anyone having troubles curling it? Perhaps Palmieri was right and something bad was about to drop.

Problems opening try changing emailid to get….e.g.

to

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/get/57209

I recognize the other names too, Brandwein and Massimo.
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/29931
Also pops up with Alefantis
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46134
Is Tony here taking donations for Hillary and using his pedofuckery as the "event?" Is Tony talking about the same 3 cooks as the email 46134? Might be a press-release on the event if so.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/21136
Is it this?

PODESTA DINNER WITH SOROS, ROTHSCHILDS ETC.

Got this one through curl, can't find it on the wikileaks website right now, keep getting errors etc.

GO OUT AND VOTE
DIG THROUGH EMAILS AFTERWARDS

THE POWER OF TRUMP COMPELLS YOU!

I voted three days ago.

I'm all here, baby.

Already voted early….but good advice

This one has a bunch of attachments about CTR, what they do, their M.O. etc.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5636

Oh shit that is a really old one…..oh well

Some relationship between FFA, CDA, Brock and his Pedo-Pals. I'm not connecting the dots here, but maybe a more savvy user can help explain why I'm seeing this lind of language

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/57396
Any significance? Who's Wally?

Ausfag here, doing what I can m80

ddosed as fuuuug

Great find, user

This is YUUUUUUUGE

What's the number of the latest mail?

That's fine. I'm an ausfag too, but burgers that haven't voted yet need to haul ass to the voting booth, even if it takes two trips.

HILLARY DOESN'T PAY CONTRACTORS WHO DON'T DO GOOD WORK

Just another example of hypocrisy. Clinton and crew have been hitting Trump forever for not paying contractors. They do the exact same thing. You don't perform you don't get paid.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/58294

JOHN HARWOOD SHITS ON MAUREEN DOWD AND NYT UPPER MANAGEMENT

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/57634

THE NOSE KNOWS

Mary Grundwald

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/57774

Holy shit. They straight up told him exactly who to pick. I'd heard that Citi Bank picked his cabinet, but this is definitive proof.

MAGA BUMP

Thank you for Correcting the Record!

Whats the start and endpoint for this batch?

Anyone who would dig these is probably most certainly going to vote as well.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/57767

Not related to the election necessarily, but this one is an absolute clusterfuck. Read and see how long you go without raging.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/58892

Welp, it seems Hillary is going to make prison completely biased towards prisoners of female gender.

Unless the plan is to sink her prior to inauguration.

This one is very information-dense and has to do with making laws about downsizing banks. I'm in a bit over my head, but it might be worthwhile for someone better-informed on the issue to take a look at it.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/57999

JOHN HARWOOD SPEAKS OF 60's LUGGENPRESSE

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/58360

You have superseded his hitler dubs with your hitler trips

And how many normals will be reading them before they go to vote?! Fuck, Assange, get your shit together!

New podesta sticky:

Bit of an issue here because I can't find anyone on their chart that actually made it to a position. Maybe I'm wrong here. Would love for this to be true and exposed.

None. Normies don't look at the actual database. They wait for us to spoonfeed, thus the alt press that takes from our dig threads.

These are the Protocols of our time.

This is in the middle of a bunch of silly jewish jokes. We need to compile this and make a proper new thread. This is serious stuff and could lead to a massive redpilling.

It took me 20 minutes to vote. Now I can dig.

LINK LINK LINK always post a link to Wikileaks, not just a screencap. Which e-mail is it?

poor Mcnamara, that's what he gets for not agreeing with the Jews.

Glenn Beck was just on the radio saying that wikileaks is going to release something that proves the federal government tampered with this election via rigging voting machines. Something about shadow brokers and NSA malware codes. Sounds funny. He was of course pissed because he a massive cuck

[email protected]/* */

has got podestas email address, but he just spams r/coontown/ level stuff.

Any indication pedosta ever responds?

I had trouble with their search earlier when their site was acting wonky.

Here is the link:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/58548

just because the election don't mean the investigation is, unless hilliary wins and pardons herself

I honestly had to stop digging after that one and take a break to shitpost and calm down. It really hits you over the head when it's so blatant.

You guys need to realize that if the rigging is successful we will need as much dirt as we can get. I bet the worst is still to come in the event we need a reason for normalfags to get up and revolt.

Tribalist establishment climbers doing their thing.

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/57953

Consider suicide, this record was corrected like shit.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/13521

>From:[email protected]/* */
>To: [email protected]/* */

wssllp.com/palmeri.html

People who vote after work

user, I think this is basically task force developing Hillary's position on too big to fail banks. Probably for fighting Bernie, as the issue really did not came up with the Don.

They cleverly come up with some bullshit about creating a commission to downsize banks and/or limit the scope of each corporate entity's activity.

Which would probably just be used by kikes to kill competition, not solve any problems.

The incriminating stuff here could be if some of the e-mails saying what she can and cannot do are from the banks themselves, which would not be surprising at all. That I did not check.

(checked)
And why exactly didn't they release all of them before fucking election day? It might swing some votes, but it could have made more damage if released earlier.

I'd wager that security at these sorts of dinners are lax.

From what I can infer, Wikileaks will continue to release those email regardless of the result, which would give the following outcome
- Trump wins, more ammo to indict Hillary and co.
- Hillary wins, more reasons for insurrection/depose her

At this point, it's pretty clear already what her situation is and how all of them needs to be purged. More email, as far as I can see, will mean more proof/more people involved in the cabal.

Nevertheless, digging will have to be done.