If this proxy doesn't work I swear on me mum

Time table for the 2016 US General Election

These are the times you'll want to be at your battlestation!

The polls will be closing in 10 groups under the course of 7 hours. The find the times just locate your time zone at the top and follow the column down. If your time zone is not mentioned then convert from the UTC times marked in bold.

The big events will be group 4 and 6 with 36 polls closing. If things are tight it will then all come down to group 8 and Commiefornia 2 hours later.

The first polls have already opened.

If you are a dumb fuck who didn't register then these are the states and districts that allow registration on election day:

District of Columbia
Colorado
Connecticut
Idaho
Illinois
Iowa
Maine
Minnesota
Montana
New Hampshire
Rhode Island
Wisconsin
Wyoming

In addition there is North Dakota that doesn't require registration to vote.

If you have additional information pertinent to the elections, such as disruptions and closed polling sites post it here

Things are going to start moving at the speed of light so keep general posting in the fine threads already available to keep info here from getting swamped.

This is it boys. This day is what we've been struggling for the last eight months. Drive it home.

This is a good thread and you are doing a good job

How many posts is it to be safe from page 10?

bamp

have a free post to stop it falling off
Timezones have always done my head in, great to know when SHTF golden hour will start in my local region.

You're ok OP

Thx user, This Europoor is going to bed early and getting up at two in the night to follow the RedIce live stream.

Thanks a lot.

B.U.M.P

Bump

Thanks OP, but damn it's really late at night, I'll probably be sleeping.

Thx OP, from euroanon.
Any other streams recomended beside Red Ice?
We will have sleepless night in Europe.
But we all know, it will be 300+ for MAGA.
Also, have a BUMP.

thank you OP today you are most certainly not a faggot.
Where will we be getting the counts from?
During the previous elections I've mainly watched NBC, CNN, FOX.
Obviously not too keen on them this election.

Low energy. That's not allowed today.

They are unfortunately the quickest with the updates. Large newspapers are also quick if that is less painful. None of the aggregate sites were very quick in the primaries so the alternative left is to go to each individual election site for the latest counts.

damn guess ill just get up at 2am and see what every says here..
I can only assume cnn and nbc will have projected hillary winning, no point watching them.
Maybe for salt when the Don Emperor starts winning big

Eat your wheaties!

bumping for visibility

Extra salty, today only.

DIXIE TIME

Damn riht.

I wish there were a way to track polling numbers live.

Bumping for Euros

is there a place where i can see the current numbers? or will numbers be shown after all the votes have been counted?

The only numbers you are going to get before the polls close are exit polls which is essentially media asking democrats who they voted for. The real numbers will start coming like half and hour after the polls close when the smaller districts finish counting their votes and then the rest of the districts of the state will follow during about one hour. Times my vary depending on voter turnout.

Bump. this needs to be added to the next thread

CATALOG, FAGGOTS

Hello, newfag. The board has a spamfilter that shoahs threads if they reach page 10 without a certain number of post to prevent the board from being flushed. Now please shut the fuck up and don't post again until you've lurked at least six months.