Learning Mathemathics back from Zero

I know that is maybe not the good board but since it's the most active on this kind of stuff, I want to fall in love again with mathematics.

The little tale:
In school, I used to be good at maths.
In Mid-school, my maths teachers were so terrible that I ended up going thru highschool doing paper aircrafts with my classes.
In high school, I've only study math one year, and it was so terrible (the teacher was a old bitch) that even now, I can't make basic multiplications without being blocked,Telling me unconsciousness that I'm automatically wrong and I should not try to resolve it.
It's for myself I want to do it, to overcome there years and to understand a world that I thought lost to me.

Shit Nigger I ain't reading that:
I want to start mathemathics back from zero, learing them, use them in my life and finally be able to love them without my brain freezing.

Any learning materials or methods is welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

math.ucr.edu/~res/math205B/polya.pdf
khanacademy.org
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serge_Lang
amazon.ca/Pi-Life-Hidden-Happiness-Mathematics/dp/1475833768
amazon.com/Geometry-History-Undergraduate-Texts-Mathematics/dp/3642291627
gen.lib.rus.ec/search.php?req=geometry by its history&lg_topic=libgen&open=0&view=simple&res=25&phrase=0&column=def
foxnews.com/us/2017/10/24/white-privilege-bolstered-by-teaching-math-university-professor-says.html
math.harvard.edu/~shlomo/docs/Advanced_Calculus.pdf
cglab.ca/~michiel/DiscreteStructures/
youtube.com/channel/UCG96LXNYz9x7eTqSRtQ2R9A
mitpress.mit.edu/books/introduction-algorithms
mitpress.mit.edu/sites/default/files/titles/content/sicm/book.html
theoreticalminimum.com/courses/classical-mechanics/2011/fall
groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/users/gjs/6946/calculus-indexed.pdf
stat.cmu.edu/~larry/all-of-statistics/
math.stackexchange.com/questions/285201/path-to-basics-in-algebraic-geometry-from-hs-algebra-and-calculus/285355#285355
archive.fo/1EFzQ
amazon.com/1-Analysis-I-Herbert-Amann/dp/3764371536/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1509316021&sr=8-1&keywords=amann analysis
youtube.com/channel/UCYO_jab_esuFRV4b17AJtAw
youtu.be/81-v8ePXPd4
anonfile.com/n0ZbPfc6ba/monier-mathematiques-mpsi-cours-tout-en-un-seconde-ed-2003.djvu
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You should learn English first.

That's probably because you're 14 y/o shitskin, from how you write everyone can tell.

I'm a 22 french NEET with a hangover, sorry about my poor English writing.

memorize multiplication up to 12x12 and get back to us. If you can't do that, it's not that you physically can't do anything else, it's that you spiritually can't.

Noted.
After memorizing, where should I start?

math.ucr.edu/~res/math205B/polya.pdf
khanacademy.org

Thank you so much user.
I'd frenchkiss you if you wasn't so far.

If you have problems with basic arithmetic, try some edu-ware that's made for kids. There was tons of such software made in the 80's and 90's, so it'll work on any potato that can run an emulator. Some of it's in french too (particularly software for Amstrad CPC, Oric, Thompson, and some others like that). But since you know english it shouldn't matter.
When you get to algebra, trig, etc. then books are more useful. I've seen this guy's algebra book in some of the chans /pdf/ or tech-related board. It gets recommended a lot.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serge_Lang

Thanks man, I appreciate.
I'll go check /pdf/, the archives or mabe TPB mirrors.

My old science/math teacher, who was a brilliant teacher that made class and learning fun, published a book recently and I'm going to shill it here:

amazon.ca/Pi-Life-Hidden-Happiness-Mathematics/dp/1475833768

POO IN LOO
IN
LOO

Basic Mathematics by Serge Lang

I still believe the best way to approach mathematics is through the intuition provided by geometry (especially classical). Not only are the formulas beautiful, but they'll motivate the type of mathematical thinking which will become useful as you move into more abstract matters, or anything resembling modern geometry. The subject matter here covers classical geometry right up to projective geometry.

I really recommend this book. It's quite readable, perhaps just a notch higher than where you want to start from, but give it a go anyways though, because I don't think there are any prerequisites. Another important part in your studies is DOING PROBLEMS, you can't learn math without doing these yourself, because it is only when attempting things on your own that your troubles are revealed. This book has lots of problem sets and answers/explanations in the back. If you get stuck, just ask on the board.

amazon.com/Geometry-History-Undergraduate-Texts-Mathematics/dp/3642291627
gen.lib.rus.ec/search.php?req=geometry by its history&lg_topic=libgen&open=0&view=simple&res=25&phrase=0&column=def

OP I see you want to perpetuate whiteness.

< The privilege to think

> “School mathematics curricula emphasizing terms like Pythagorean Theorem and pi perpetuate a perception that mathematics was largely developed by Greeks and other Europeans
< It was.

< It is a white man's game, Asians seem to manage just fine though...

< Sad!

foxnews.com/us/2017/10/24/white-privilege-bolstered-by-teaching-math-university-professor-says.html

OP khanacademy.com could be useful to you if you only use it to learn up to trig. Past that you are better off reading a book on calculus and probabilities.

Don't you know? Everything is sexist. Even sexism is sexist because logic.

This guide assumes you forgot everything from highschool. No you don't have to learn any of this in order to program you can just start hacking around every .c file in your kernel.org git source clone and see what happens. Why would you want to learn math? Because it will change your thinking. You won't be easily fooled by bullshit, you will have tools to sort through obvious logical fallacies. You will be able to optimize programs and create your own algorithms. You will be able to estimate. Above all, you will be able to solve problems using computation which is what computer science is all about. And least of all, you will get paid more than anybody else without this knowledge so if your goal is shekels then read on. Note: DO THE EXERCISES. You won't learn otherwise. Books instead of video lectures were chosen because they've lasted 30+ years some of them in relevancy in the field, also lectures disappear all the time like when MIT nuked all one prof's Physics OCW lectures because he tried to pickup a student, setting a precedent that at anytime this information can disappear. Read a book nigga.
Math Preliminary
Basic Mathematics by Serge Lang
Buy/Pirate this book (he's dead). It's highschool math, from the perspective of a Mathematician. You will learn up Pre-Calculus and be prepared for rigorous proofs later.
An Introduction to Mathematical Reasoning" by Peter J Eccels
This changes you from rote drilling and being a human calculator in highschool to learning what math actually is, and what proofs do. Excellent, excellent book.
How to Solve It by G. Polya
How to do proofs, written in 1940s and still for sale in every Chapters/B&N bookstore to this day because it's the best proof helper that exists.
Welcome to Proofs
Calculus" by Spivak
Actually, you are learning ANALYSIS, in addition to calculus. Torrent the 3rd edition w/the answer book. This is a fucking hard assed book, you may be better off reading "Advanced Calculus" which is actually easier, as the intro points out that Spivak's exercises are difficult as shit: math.harvard.edu/~shlomo/docs/Advanced_Calculus.pdf
Discrete Math Intro
cglab.ca/~michiel/DiscreteStructures/ it also comes with lectures on jewtubes youtube.com/channel/UCG96LXNYz9x7eTqSRtQ2R9A Doing real discrete math and probability.
Linear Algebra by Friedberg, Insel and Spence
Get the latest version (piracy). It's proof centric, this will come in handy later when you need to understand some Linear applications and don't know how something works so can revert back to your training in LA in proofs. LA is heavily, heavily used in all game programming. Also in cryptography and numerous other CompSci fields.

PART 2
Algorithms
Intro to Algorithms aka CLRS mitpress.mit.edu/books/introduction-algorithms this will teach you sort of an Art of Programming lite.
NP-hard problems
Concrete Math by Knuth et all (CONtinuous and disCRETE math)
This is chapter 2 of The Art of Computer Programming (TAOCP) "Mathematical Preliminaries" in a format that isn't as terse. Complete this and you can do any of the TAOCP books, and solve any problem using discrete mathematics in computer science.
Bezerker level, how the fuck did they do that tier
Calculus on Manifolds by Spivak. This notation is used by Gerald Sussman (of SICP fame) in all his texts. It's a great fleshing out of multi variable calculus, but you absolutely have to do the exercises, it's a small book but difficult.
Structural Interpretation of Classical Mechanics Aka SICM free online mitpress.mit.edu/sites/default/files/titles/content/sicm/book.html
Just read the Intro/First chapter (unless you have a solid understanding of classical mechanics from these lectures: theoreticalminimum.com/courses/classical-mechanics/2011/fall then read the whole book)
You write out math equations in scheme. You will get that "aha" moment like when you read SICP but for Math. If you just read the first chapter/intro you will be able to convert math equations into functions whenever you come across them. If you read the whole book you will:
* write a lagrangian as a normal Scheme function
* symbolically take derivatives of that to get equations of motion
* print those equations with LaTeX.
* compile those equations to native code and numerically integrate and plot the motion of the system
It's like magic the first time you see it. You can now write highly advanced physics into game player movements.
Master of the Universe tier
The Art of Computer Programming any volume. I would start with 4.1a Combinatorial Algorithms. 4.1b is out on Knuth's homepage and it contains all new math that isn't even on Wikipedia yet. The exercises are in the book for a reason, it's not just reference it's to help you understand the material so try some of them.
Functional Differential Geometry by Sussman. groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/users/gjs/6946/calculus-indexed.pdf SICP is the gold tier for Computer Science, SICM is gold tier for Physics, and Functional Differential Geometry is gold tier for applied mathematics. This again converts equations into scheme functions. Treating data as a distribution in high-dimensional space is at the core of machine learning, and differentiating across those dimensions is typically how learning is done. There's a whole area called Information Geometry which treats the parameter spaces of statistical models as Riemannian manifolds under the Fisher information metric you'll learn in machine learning courses.
In SICM the same authors mention that a computational approach to calculus revealed errors in their own understanding of classical mechanics equations (such as Lagrange's equations), and they introduced new notation to address the problem. Functional Differential Geometry picks up that idea and runs with it, debugging general relativity and quantum mechanics.
Conclusion
This list is about learning base theory, so you can branch off and learn anything you want yourself like a formal course in Statistics stat.cmu.edu/~larry/all-of-statistics/ or go into number theory for cryptography. With this foundation there is literally no course or advanced field of Compsci you can't take.

What are you even getting at? Even if you're leftypol her critique on mathematics is nothing to be proud of. Do you think the Soviet Union espoused opinions like hers, or commie China?

I didn't even know that was a thing. I guess it is a logical conclusion though. Considering testing the limit of a line can be done en mass to objects as many lines instead of a single one. Especially for the (you)'s out there making machine learning robots to shill with or tesseract clones. I might check this out myself eventually.

A guy on M.SE wrote up a really nice guide from beginner to Geometry all the way up to Abstract Geometry (in my opinion, the hardest subject out there, because it pulls together so many disciplines). Take a look at his reading list if you're interested.

math.stackexchange.com/questions/285201/path-to-basics-in-algebraic-geometry-from-hs-algebra-and-calculus/285355#285355

I meant to say Algebraic Geometry.

Archive archive.fo/1EFzQ . Very amazing (((coincidence))) the same question by (((OP))) is in that link. Thanks anyways, if op is geniune and human he will find that useful. It would be nice if someone had a link besides an american (((college))) like MIT for that functional differential geometry pdf.

You seem mentally ill.

Despite the fact that you're likely mentally ill, you may still want a valid answer to the last part.

Library Genesis is the best place to go for papers and book pdfs. I tend to favour European and Russian sources for my mathematics training, but that is a question of personal preference. Good luck if you want to avoid parenthetical entities though, as one of the better publishers is (((Springer))).

OP,
I had the same experience. Was great at math until a teacher taught me some basics incorrectly.
You have a lot of work ahead of you, but it's doable, and will take less time than you'd think.
The key is to work in short bursts. You need to grow confidence in your skills, and then advance to a more difficult one, and then repeat.

Khan Academy is a good resource. If you feel you're struggling with a topic, go back and do really simple problems. There's dozens of "just add these" word problems on there that are super easy but will improve your arithmetic speed and grow your confidence.
Afterwards, approach the multiplication and division sections. Pay close attention to techniques. Try to understand why they work. If you get stuck on a problem, there will be steps indicating what you should be doing. It's okay to get some wrong. Just keep doing it and eventually you'll get there.
Don't be afraid to take breaks if it's too hard. Go watch videos or read a book.
Don't be afraid to drop down to an easy section if you lack confidence. Any practice is still practice and you can benefit from it.
Don't be afraid to push yourself if you are bored. There's thousands of sections available and you'll burn out doing arithmetic if you never advance.

Depending on how much you absorbed in school just from listening, you could finish most of Algebra in a month or three. Once you have a firm grasp of it, don't be afraid to hit Geometry & Trig. Statistics can be skipped for now, or you can spend some time on it. Once you his Calculus, you'll know more math than the majority of the world. There is no shame in struggling here; most people do.

But go get a firm grasp of algebra and you'll get that confidence you want.

>going to (((colleges))) and (((universities))) to get jewed and dumbed down
>It would be nice if someone had a link besides an american (((college))) like MIT for that functional differential geometry pdf.

You don't seem to have the gumption or capacity to complete khanacademy, let alone review a higher level maths MIT course.

I had not heard of differential geometry before. But you lack the basic ability to type coherent sentences with proper grammer. I wouldn't be asking for a pdf on functional differential geometry if I didn't understand caclulus or geometry first you faggot.

Thanks for the sources though. I will check them eventually.

You seem unable to understand the difference between a (((coincidence))) and the rarity of chance to events.

Says the guy who implied an OP who wants to go from A to C, is the same person as a poster on another site who four years ago asked about going from D to Z! Perhaps, the more likely explanation is that I recalled a good post I'd seen on M.SE and thought it might be helpful to other anons here.

add a benis

Unfortunately, I have at this time 13€ left on my bank account.

Thank you so much man, I'll check the pdf right away.
Geometry, with Programming , was the two things I wasn't to bad, so it is a little like a rope throw towards me.
If I made good progress with it, I'll consider buying the book too.

Well it's mostly for myself I'm doing it.
Since it's 3 whores of a teachers who tried to ruin my scholarship (long story short, my mother was a Spanish teacher, I was at the same mid-highschool and she didn't get so friendly with those bitches, so you can guess what happen).
But yeah, I do math to count dead jews.

Any good books to read after going thru Khanacademy?
Also water is sexist.

THANK. YOU.
I have so much to read and learn.
And you perfectly hit the spot!

Noted, thanks, It feel good to know that I'm not alone.
Reading this thread full of advices make me happy and enthusiastic for begin this new journey.
I knew from the moment I wanted to overcome it that it will not be easy.

You guys are kind and full of good advice, thanks again everyone.

You'll be just fine.

Worth it in my opinion. I've read it all the way through, but it's nice to just open and read casually.

6,000,000𝒊

If you want a really good book on Analysis, I cannot recommend Amann's strongly enough. It's a three volume set, but here is part I.

amazon.com/1-Analysis-I-Herbert-Amann/dp/3764371536/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1509316021&sr=8-1&keywords=amann analysis

Keep in mind these aren't for beginners, but it's what I recommend to any person serious about studying mathematics. What is particularly appealing about this book is it teaches concepts in the most general way right away, rather than say restricting calculus to real numbers, and then repetitively building up to more abstract structures. The problem sets are challenging but very well organized, it's a nicely structured book. Very typically German (Ok, Amann is Swiss), straight and to the point, no messing about.

Another one I recommend is Zorich, which has a very nice conversational approach, with a lot of worked examples and applications to physics. It's not as abstract as Amann, and may be better suited for a beginner. It's not an easy book though, there are some really challenging problem sets. In fact my only criticism is that the difficulty of the problems doesn't always match the level of the topic discussed. This is characteristic of Russian textbooks, very comfy and long winded explanations and challenging problems!

Avoid the cheesy American Calculus books like Stewart (actually a gay Canadian).

If you manage to make it through the entirety of khanacademy, you'll be in a better position than 90% of the population as far as maths go. If there is one thing you should focus you energy on its that. With "Basic Mathematics" by Serge Lang as a companion text.
DO THE EXERCISES

There are dozens of other threads on Holla Forums all about Holla Forums-tier "social issues" in technology. OP's thread literally has nothing to do with any of that, yet Holla Forumsacks feel the need to inject their agenda everywhere (much like the libshits they hate so much).

Threads like what?

Where in this thread?

Just skimming the top of the catalog I see one about Mozilla allegedly funding Antifa, and another about Amazon pushing for access to everyone's front door lock.

Literally the post I originally replied to.

That post is making fun of an anti-mathematics SJW professor, rather than promoting Holla Forums.

Still seems out of place in this thread, and more like a Holla Forums shitpost.

Funny how you saw the attack on the moronic professor as an attack on one of your own. Perhaps you sympathize with her feelings, being a low IQ dolt with zero grasp of mathematics. Now instead of blaming your poor genetics, you can screech about 'privilege'.

I literally only see it as irrelevant in OP's thread. I don't give a fuck what some dumb diversity hire cunt has to say about one of western civilization's pillars of education from antiquity.

If OP made some snarky comment about developing his "math privilege" or something, sure, I probably wouldn't care, but it's like literally every fucking thread here has to have you Holla Forums signalers with at best a tangential relation to the topic at hand.

No, you literally went on an anti Holla Forums screed about it.

So...Zero?

SIR YES SIR
So, The book and the website or first the book then the website?

We're talking about maths issues.
Also a shitpost or two won't kill you remember why we are here? Why we exodus?
Don't be a fag.

Do both, read the book, work on the problems, and when you feel your attention start to dwindle take a break from the book, and do the corresponding work on khanacademy. If that sounds like too much work then just stick with khanacademy. Stop shitposting, make an account and start asap!

Once you have your basic operations down, and can solve single variable equations, go through Euclid's Elements problem by problem. After that, you will have no trouble at all with some introductory calculus, and that's more than enough math to take you anywhere you want to go and teach yourself more specialized knowledge.

They stopped teaching Elements because the spics and niggers couldn't understand it, so the whites had to stop learning it too.

Euclid is fantastic. I think book I is mandatory reading for every white man, but it's probably not worth going further than book III at first, because Euclid's results are subsumed by more practical methods, especially from analytic geometry.

Part of the reason I recommended is because it provides a good overview of Elements, distilling many of the useful results, all linked to his proposition numberings.

How often do you code while Varg plays music?

my favorite channel on math:
youtube.com/channel/UCYO_jab_esuFRV4b17AJtAw

3blue1brown is good if you want a visual representation of what you're learning. I usually look at those video while eating.

sinon, considérant ta langue maternelle, je te recommende de lire des livres de maths en francais.

For once a good fucking thread here.

Fuck off to your containment board.

This is Holla Forums, go do that in your lefty board.

Going to sleep now but I'll start tomorrow.

Founded and downloaded.
I'll save it for once I'll be back on tracks.

At least one time a week

Well now I know what to watch when I need to kill time (and it's a genocide)
J'y ai pensé mais j'ai plus de facilités à trouver des pdf en anglais qu'en français du coup je me dit que ça sera une bonne occasion pour rafraîchir mon anglais.
Y'a aussi la solution des livres mais vu la liste qu'on m'a donné, ça va me coûter une blinde, sans compter ma non source de revenu...

Who left the door of Holla Forums open?
I think this poor lad want his safespace back.

BAN POLTARDS

Holla Forums is for technology, not politics.

Keep crying. Right now >>>Holla Forums10826322 are training a neural network to pick out Jews. What are YOU doing?

Installing Gentoo on my Intel based computer.

Don't forget to tweak the hell out of your tiling window manager, to optimize the workflow of anime and shitposting.

Step zero: spend three months dropping mushrooms once every week or two and reflect on your imperfections in personhood, life, and relationships with others, and contemplate on how your math instructors were normgroid shitheads who couldn't help themselves with their serious mediocrity or you became super depressed or something around that time and blame your math teachers for your losing interest, either way. Once you and the world feel right to you, continue to step one.

Step one: become familiar with number fields/sets. Understand that in arithmetic everything is built up from the whole/natural number set, which is itself constructed from the numbers 0 (additive identity) and 1 (most basic unit value) with an increment operation (n+1). The set is infinite in the number of members. Problem is, it's not complete. The additive identity gives rise to an inverse addition operation (subtraction) which makes n-n=0, but what of the case for m-s when s>m ??
The naturals do not contain elements (numbers) which are less than zero, aka negative. So a new number set is invented which is the superset of the naturals plus a copy of the naturals where one subtracts each natural from zero. This new set is called Integers. Now, there are often times in life where we will add the same integers to itself a number of times, and for notational convenience we invent a new operator and symbol for this called multiplication.
1 is the multiplicative identity element. Multiplying two integers yields a third integer. Because there exists a multiplicative identity element, it implies an inverse to multiplication exists. This inverse is able to operate on inputs where one input is an integer multiple of the other, but is otherwise undefined on the integers. This means Integers are also not complete (they don't "fill"), so a new number set is invented which is a superset of the integers plus all pairs of integers which one input is not an integer multiple of the other. This new set is the Rationals. Every rational expression has an integer-over-integer equivalent expression. The only special case is when dividing by zero. This is undefined because multiplying by zero is a non unique many-to-one operation and you can't effectively decide which of the many its inversion should be (one-to-many).
Now you might think we have filled all of number space with this new set, but you'd be mistaken. Just like multiplication is the repeated addition of a number to itself, there is too the concept of repeated multiplication of a number to itself, which is called exponentiation. A specific case is squaring, and the incompleteness of Rationals shows when you try to find a rational (integer-over-integer) solution for x in x*x=2. This is basically asking "what sort of number do I have to have in order to get that number as the solution when dividing its square by it?" What you will find is it's impossible to find a Rational solution for such. This square-inverse (aka square root) implies there are many more numbers which fall in-between the gaps in the Rationals. Thus the new set which is a superset of Rationals plus all the rationals run through every integer "root" (square root, cube root, ..., n-root). Each non Rational member of this new set is said to be a member of the set aptly named the Irrationals, and this new set encompassing Rationals and Irrationals (plus a third interesting set called the Transcendentals) is called the Reals.
From here, you may think the Reals fills the number space, and to the best of human knowledge you are correct. However, the reals do not contain all solutions to an important class of functions (aka polynomial roots). This is most basically demonstrated by taking an even root of negative one. This last set of numbers formed as a result is called the Complex numbers, which are defined by the addition of a Real with a square root of negative one scaled by another Real (C=R+iR). With Complex numbers, man now has a number field complete enough to find all roots of all polynomials in Algebra. This is the Fundamental Theorem of Algebra.

Step two: to be continued

Math isn't about memorizing triangular tables of operations on inputs, it's about acquiring the language of mathematics and the mathematical mindset. Tedious rote memorization and expression without a meta understanding as to what is happening is what makes a student graduate with zero math skills and zero interest in acquiring them later. It's not that some kids (who are not clinical retards) can't math, it's that instructors can't instruct a bored and unengaged prisone... err student.

Step zero
Pure degeneracy >>>/gaschamber/
Step 1
That part isn't true. Rest seems fine, but transcendentals are not a separate set, they're wholly contained in the irrationals.

For the shroom part, already done that, not for three months but still, the conclusion of my mediocre institutors sabotaging my potential for their own personal pleasure while their lives turned to shit (the advantage to have a mother who's still in contact with her old colleagues).
I'll be honest and tell you that you lost me after "m-s when s>m", but It's enjoyable to see that I have so much to learn.

I bet you spit on cannabis too, instead of dreaming about a "only for whites" depersonalization and jews aren't whites

If you want to know why the kikes made shrooms illegal, look no further than the antidepressant industry which would be ruined by people figuring out they could trip for a day every month or two and have no need for SSRIs SNRIs DARIs etc.

You may be Holla Forums, but you're just as retarded as any random normgroid mouthbreathing on Plebbit!

Really?!! It's not like Holla Forums would suddenly turn into /myspaceplaylist/...

Vid relevant: youtu.be/81-v8ePXPd4

This

Causing malfunctions in your brain chemistry won't make you better at mathematics.

No, but it will make the part of the default network which reinforces perceived and believed inability dysfunctional. Psychedelics allow the rest of the brain to override the default network and thus why you have expanded creativity in many who decide to take it occasionally.

Total broscience nonsense. You're a fool that bought into hollywood degeneracy and kike lies that a mathematical genius must be something akin to a zany hippie. In fact it also seems like you've bought further into Jewish materialism that a pill can solve everything, and that there are shortcuts to success. At best you have some studies which show that certain low doses of psychedelics can help those with PTSD, but there's not a lot of data at the moment. If you go back through history and look at our brightest minds, you will not find many of them ascribing their insights to drugs.

The very prolific math genius Erdos did ascribe his success to amphetamines, but stimulants are in an entirely different class.

You did not deserve that palindrome.

Pathetic. Also that guy never said stimulants were ok, only a different class, which they are.
Or perhaps all organized societies have realized that rampant drug use is detrimental to a functioning society. I suspect drugs have dulled your mind.

Where did you read that?
I advocate for the right to use natural drugs as a medicine.
Don't put your life issues on that.
A man who can't cope with his own life should start getting his shit before try anything else, and especially psychedelics since they work with you mindset.

The government use the same preventing shit with drugs that they use for guns.
Of course not all drugs should be legal since the education about drugs is not made (same way for guns if you want my opinion) and the black market will always exist.
Hell, even Duterte is a junkie on medication.
The question is not about being legal or good, it's about the education that you provide to yourself and to your child.

>hurr (((drugs))) are (((good)))
how about no? if you take any kind of drugs you are a filthy degenerate that should be immediately removed from the gene pool
t. high funtioning autist who has never taken painkillers

You're more stupid than autistic, man.
Seriously, how can you analyze "an education should be made about drugs not a repression (because kids love what's forbidden), researches should be made about the molecules and our ancestors relations to psychedelics" to "hurr, I love drugs, they're good"?
Seriously, else you're a bad shitposter who's 18, or you filled your brain about "ubermen" stories, ignoring the fact that Nietzsche was on Ether, that you found brainlessly on 4/pol/.
I bet you don't even esotericism.

If you want to understand arithmetic intuitively, go outside and collect a can of small pebbles. Arrange them in groups to understand counting, addition, and subtraction. Arrange them in rows and columns to understand multiplication and division visually, right before your eyes. "Calc" means "stone" (from Greek). It isn't called "calculate" or "calculus" for nothing.

My fellow french countryman, I advice you to study what you have to study (I assume you're in unversity) and complete your gaps with additional work.

If you want the ultimate mathematic starters, it's easy, you have to go for the Dunod "J'integre" books. The one made for MPSI. They're explaining everything in it. Very very complete. Then you move on more specialised one, like Dunod Arithmetic, or Dunod Algebre etc..
These books are available on libgen. All of them (I have them download from here). Just search well, some a little bite sketchy to find, and the MPSI one (1440 pages) is not in pdf format.

I'll try to add it to the post.

Start from here.

Aussi, il faut que tu arretes l'alcool et autre connerie comme la drogue. Tu te bouffes le cerveau. Tu peux pas vouloir bien apprendre et avoir un rythme de vie degeulasse. Tu peux trouver toute les excuses du monde, mais c'est comme ca.

The book (it's in french):

anonfile.com/n0ZbPfc6ba/monier-mathematiques-mpsi-cours-tout-en-un-seconde-ed-2003.djvu

I'm using djview to open it (I assume you're on gnu/linux (checkmate interject), if you're on windows then just go fuck yourself. If you discovered this board because you're a fucking weeboo, just to fuck yourself).

Thank bud for the book.
As for university, I dropped out and I'm thinking about going to the army.
L'alcool c'est fini depuis que la cuite de trop m'a filé des hémoroïdes et l'herbe et les les champotes, c'est pas recommandé pour passer des testes médicaux, j'essayais juste d'expliquer à l'autre gus que y'a sujets à recherches dans les psychotropes.
J'ai debian et je suis sur Holla Forums depuis 2013 si ça peut te rassurer.

Isn't there an app for that?

When I was a kid, my teacher made me learn how to count on an abacus.
I don't remember how to use on now.

I would advice you to go back in university. Or if some BTS/CAP (I don't know that world well) interest you, why not give it a go?
There is no future in military. I guess that you already know that you'll fight for private interest, and oppress innocent people. Just an exemple, during the "operation Turquoise", the military were raping refugees here.
It seems that a lot of people join military at some point as an easy way to have discipline and reinsert themselves in the society. I would advice you to do it yourself. The training is not worth the immorality and the risk of your life.

Or you could setup a street stand in Paris and draw shitty paintings for American tourists...

In all seriousness though, French universities are known for their strong Mathematics programs, so why not consider studying at one if you're interested in this topic?

Not him but Holla Forums DOES try and push their agenda in every fucking thread. It's annoying to say the least. I really don't care about you guys discussing shit over at Holla Forums, as a matter in fact I approve of that since free speech is being slowly peeled away tragedy after tragedy.

I left for two things: The people and the "only theory" that is so well know there.
My plan B, if the military doesn't accept me, is to go for a gunsmith formation, and this is why I want to get better at maths too.
If I want to join the forces, it's for a 4 year contract that will give me a formation in drones and enough money to create my own business or to get the fuck out of France.
As for risking my life, let's just say that for now, beside my mom and dad, I have nothing to lose.

I'm bad at drawing, I think I'll get punched because I will draw too many dickheads.
It could be a plan but for now I seek to get better with my black beast before trying to make a future of it.

It's fun to make jokes about the Holocaust or saying that Jews control the world.
But when a man is calling people jews puppets to discredit an argument and start ((())) all over the place, I think it's time to call for the autism container.

The only ones pushing an agenda in tech are the cultural marxists out of Silicon Valley and academia. Many oppose it but cannot do so using their real identity, so I find it only natural that anonymous boards become a focal point for opposition.

No, no, no. You don't understand. Everybody who does not agree with their leftist drivel is Holla Forums. And every thread where someone disagrees with them is a Holla Forums thread.

Or you know, you can focus only on the technology and completely ignore when technology companies make a policy position. The politics of any company is irrelevant to technical discussion.

Correct. And it's not by random chance. See: Agitation propaganda.

I don't think they should be given that privilege. We've seen many open source projects divert donations into idiotic and violent groups of radicals. Holla Forums threads would espouse certain solutions to those problems, as would libertarian ones. The point here is that we inform, not proscribe an answer.

*prescribe. Second time I've misspelt that today.

The context is all about political discussion of the politics of technology companies. I believe this form of discussion doesn't belong to Holla Forums. I would appreciate it if you keep this kind of discussion in the many boards that are solely dedicated to politics. It's not that I don't like politics, I just don't want this place shit up by shit talking politics.

Wanting to make boards focus on technology instead of taking the opportunity to make real meaningful and positive change is white supremacy. If you're going to be silent in the face of oppression, you're part of the problem.

This board is dedicated to technology. This means information about logical techniques, physical tools, procedures and their applications.

I don't talk about cooking techniques in business board because cooking techniques are irrelevant to business. I don't talk about nursing care in the drawing board because nursing care is irrelevant. Politics and oppression is irrelevant in the technology board.

Heil Hitler, death to communists!

T. Wypepo

Whites are superior, get over it.