TIME FOR DIGGING
Both Podesta threads at full capacity.
>Podesta Emails: 8ch.net/pol/res/8073743.html
>Podesta McCann: 8ch.net/pol/res/8105049.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xwup1Wt38bc
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-16531729
themaddiecasefiles.com/topic14618.html
foxnews.com/politics/2012/02/27/media-matters-boss-paid-former-partner-850g-blackmail-settlement.html
kidzworld.com/forums/general-roleplays
kidz*world.com/corporate/contact
linked*in.com/in/jamesachilles
james*achilles.com/services/
twitter.com/jamesachilles
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is so fucking retarded. It ultimately discredits all the more legitimate evidence against Hillary and Podesta. Bringing this up to anyone would make you seem completely fucking nuts.

That said if this is some kind of troll by hillary supporters to make us look like fools or someone trolling in general it is really funny. If it is I would maybe respect them a tiny bit. Of all of the conspiracy theories this one is hilarious. I would certainly like to live in a timeline where it were true.

When people talk about this and bring it up it will be with "Trump's supporters actually think Clinton kidnapped Madeline McCann!"

I can't believe it was stickied.

Always the first post.

FWIW, I think the McCann thing is absolute bollocks, and have said as much in the relevant threads. It's disinfo to send people on a wild goose chase. Maddie died in PdL, we've known it for years. The cadaver dogs told us as much. The ONLY relevance it has now is the David Payne/Gerry McCann connection (and the other pedo's who were living in PdL at the time, can't remember the guys name but he inserted himself into the investigation very early on) and the fact that they were possibly involved in some sort of pedo-ring where they swapped their own kids around on holidays etc. (As evidenced by statements from family friends of the McCann's that I've pasted earlier in the relevant threads). Their relationships with the elites, the fact that they got off the hook for murder AND made a fortune doing it is the only connection. Not Maddie. The efit stuff and a bunch of burgers trying to spot pics of "grown up Maddie" is disinfo/D&C.

The Podesta/Pizza Parties/Comet Ping Pong/Besta Pizza/Hatian trafficking angle is the one we need to explore further. All those sick as fuck images and half-hidden references and codewords on the Jimmy Comet instagram, etc.

i haven't been following it too closely, so my question is, are the jimmy comet instagram pictures fake or is the account fake? how do we know it's his, legit question sorry if it's dumb

I'm still amazed no one has looked into the cleaners next door to Comet and Besta Pizza. The shit they are doing must make an awful mess, they can't keep saying 'it's just cranberry juice stains' and not raise suspicion.

Also 6 years ago Alex Jones blew the lid on this thing and got ridiculed. I watch again and one thing struck a chord:
youtube.com/watch?v=Xwup1Wt38bc
"blonde blue eyed little girls can go for 500 grand"
Can you believe the Daily Star of all newspapers got it right and the powers that be covered it up and made them give the McCanns another £500,000. Yes 500 grand.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-16531729
Full article:
themaddiecasefiles.com/topic14618.html

Was the court case the cover needed to give them their payoff for handing over their daughter. Not only that but the accession was literally what happened, hiding the evidence in plain sight, if you will.

Shit forgot to break links, sorry.

*Accusation
http:// www. bbc.co.uk/news/uk-16531729
http:// themaddiecasefiles .com/topic14618.html

Sorry I'm all hyped on coffee at the moment.

my mom would always read stupid tabloid shit like national enquirer years ago and we would laugh at her, but she always said there's a grain of truth in all their stories. then they broke john edwards affair

Jimmy Comet insta is legit. It has photos of the artwork in the pizza place, weird dungeon rooms and lots of weird almost-too-obvious quips about kids. Little girl with her hands duct taped to a table and an adult male crotch directly behind her. Artwork of a guy ejaculating over a ping pong table. Guy holding a baby with yellow beads encircling it and a #chickenlover hashtag (chicken = underage boys). And all the weird posters from Sasha Lord presents (to advertise events at the pizza place) with super weird pedo undertones.

Believe user found the insta and linked Jimmy Comet to James Elefantis (owner, Jimmy = James).

It wasn't hugely popular, each photo only had a handful of comments from his friends. Lots of the comments on the photos were suggestive, tags like #murder, stuff about torture chambers and some weird #wwdjd hashtag that no one has quite figured out.

Also tied in to modern art dealing (produce a piece of crap worth nothing, sell for $2mil, buyer receives piece of crap art plus the real product you're buying on the DL (CP/access to the kids), which all ties back to Podesta having all that creepy art and shit too.

It's a clusterfuck and we could really use an user who can collate this all into something more easily digestible.

Also a reminder that the e-fit were covered up. They only got released 5 years later because a private detective uncovered them in the police archive:
http:// www. dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2478087/Why-Madeleine-McCann-suspect-E-fits-kept-secret-5-years.html
Make sense why you would hide them when they look exactly like the Podesta's, Weiner and Ghislaine Maxwell.

my question is why is this out in the open are they that fucking stupid? that nobody would see a little kid duck taped to a chair in a pizza place and think that's a little fucking weird? wtf

Oh I don't know, why does Besta Pizza next door use the exact literal logo for Pedophillic Boy Love? They're hiding in plain sight, but still signalling those "in the know".

The kid duct taped to the chair was passed off as a joke, believe the comment said something along the lines of "new process for our younger guests. Hilar [sic]". (Presumably meaning "hilarious"). When you've been getting away with criminal degenerate shit for years, you believe you are more and more untouchable. You take bigger risks. Everything is ambiguous enough to be passed off as jokes or poor taste, but when you piece it all together the picture clearly shows something much greater.

Not sure if shill. Weren't the efit's meant to be two different depictions of the same person? And that's why everyone was trying to explain why it's bait/disinfo?

Does anyone know HOW the McCann thing was even brought up? There was nothing actually in the Wikileaks or other releases about it. It feels like someone dropped into the boards with this theory out of nowhere and managed to rile up enough autists to sperg themselves into stupidity. Everything about it screams plant/bait.

and what is the link between this shady pizza place and hillary's campaign? I saw the email where they were holding a meeting or a fundraiser or something at comet pizza, but anything else? what's the connection or is that enough?

Hmm, likewise. There are efits of multiple people and it specifically said they 'may be the same person'. There was no certainty how many were involved.
Still doesn't explain why the other 2 look a LOT like Weiner and Maxwell.
My personal theory is that Ghislaine was the fixer who met the McCann's and agreed a price, the Podestas and maybe Weiner arrived a couple of days later when the deal was done to do whatever sick shit it is they do and sort out the payments etc.

Might have got some bits muddled, but from what I can remember:

Sorry anons, my fuzzy mind can only piece together and remember so much right now. Someone had a nice infographic that showed 5-6 businesses all on the same street had the same owners, or owners who were closely linked to each other, too.

no that's fine, i only briefly read through the thread and i didn't even mention it to anyone because so much is unsubstantiated and the claim is so big that people will just think you're nuts at this point. Hopefully people can do more digging after the election, but there's just too much going on the past 2 days to really digest the material. if brock had a relationship with this sick fuck then that's definitely incriminating, but doesn't implicate hillary directly unfortunately - yet

Honestly I think the efit stuff is confirmation bias more than anything. I can't see why the rich and powerful would risk abducting kids themselves. We know from the Dutroux Affair that they paid off low-level pedo's to procure kids for them before taking them to mansions for sex slavery. The elites only get their hands dirty in private.

Then there's the fact that Maddie is dead (IMO, as a Britbong who had an interest in the case for years). Blood found in the apartment, in the cupboard, behind the sofa, cadaver dogs alerting to the car boot after the McCann's had already acted suspiciously by "airing the car out" for days, the freudian slips made by the parents in interviews, the amount of money they've made off it all blah blah blah. The ONLY way I can see Podesta being involved in this is if he/his associates abused/raped Maddie while in Portugal, which led to an accidental death, or an intentional death to hide the evidence of abuse. Either way they wouldn't be trafficking her anywhere. I really really really believe that this whole McCann thing is disinfo and designed to distract from the real rings actually operating NOW in 2016 in DC.

If an user wants to prove me wrong, or provide a more concrete connection as to how the McCann's were even brought up in the first place (bearing in mind it's nearly a decade old conspiracy) then please, share your evidence. Otherwise please can we focus on the evidence of the rings we've got happening here and now, while action can be taken.

whats up with that picture

It's by Kim Noble, a victim of Project Monarch sex slavery. Her various alters (trauma based DID) paint different images of the abuse she endured.

Only really relevant as background knowledge to understand how the elites do what they do:

vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/the-world-of-mind-control-through-the-eyes-of-an-artist-with-13-alter-personas

There are also Cathy O'Brien interviews on YT talking about how she was raped by Hillary (she was a "Presidential Model").

This info is YEARS old. It's only coming to light again because of how it ties into the current elite pedo sex rings. I wrote a little about it in this other thread too

```As much as I wholeheartedly believe all this stuff, I think this topic is too big to unravel in the short period of time we have. We will have much more luck focusing on the real world tangible leads, connecting pedo businesses, investigating their locations (if possible, brave anons!), and following the money. MKUltra/Monarch is just the tool they use to allow these rings to exist.```

Also a Brit fascinated with the case. I also believe she is dead. Like yourself I believe the sniffer dogs especially the cadaver dog that went fucking mental in the hotel room over any police reports.
Podesta was definitely on holiday the day after she was kidnapped and I also don't think they did the actual kidnapping themselves, I'm trying to imply Ghislaine Maxwell (or someone who looks eerily similar) and her team did the deed and the Podesta's went over to make use of her for some blood libel/14 fishes ritual or whatever.
I'm keeping track on the Comet and Besta cases but to be honest I'm more interested in what is happening in the UK in regards to all this bullshit. Right now I'm researching alvins hot stuff pizza in Jersey (directly opposite the Masonic temple) and Richard Branson's island with a Temple only a few miles from Epstein's island (with a temple) and his more secretive Mosquito/Moskito island with roads that lead nowhere and odd structures in inaccessible forests. Branson is also in Epstein's black book.

Doc, is that you?

Also they pictures explain the handkerchief email. It's not some gay signalling, they put the handkerchief under where they fuck/jizz etc and keep it as a trophy. There are two painting called Nowhere to run and What Ted Saw at the bottom of this page that both align with this theory.
https:// www. saatchiart.com/account/artworks/2717

James Achilles Alefantis @CometPingPong

foxnews.com/politics/2012/02/27/media-matters-boss-paid-former-partner-850g-blackmail-settlement.html

Mentions James Alefantis, Brock, and blackmail for $850,000grand, was paid

LinkedIn of James Achilles (Alefantis) and is VP of Kidzworld Media which could be Pedo board - kidzworld.com/forums/general-roleplays

I figured out who some of the kids that James Alefantis posts about are. The photos with identical children are tagged or liked by @ccwoolman

She was the Event planner for Comet Ping Pong in the time frame the instagram posts were made. She now lives in Portland.

There are four other unique children amongst the photos posted that I do not know the identities of.

anything with "kidzworld" and "roleplay" is off limits i aint clickin that shit

I wonder if she was killed because it went wrong? Maybe the drugs wore off too soon, which lead to things getting messy.
I have pretty much no doubt that the parents are involved, or at least the father. Too many freudian slips and coincidences with the dog and even the detective(?) getting caught on pedo charges to just nothing.
Honestly it's kind of fucking amazing that some light is getting shed on the case, even if it's completely batshit insane and yet completely plausible.

Can someone dig more into this? My googlefu is only white-belt status.

Picture on the daycare site obviously shows ties to Bill Clinton (bottom of page, leftmost pic). Could be something.

Also note the creepy top right photo. Girl looks TERRIFIED.

Saved for later

this checkered shit have anything to do with the checkered handkerchief, is that the thinking?

how does a pizza ping pong place generate an extra 250000 in revenue?

bump

As other user mentioned checkered shit is masonic. The floor of masonic temples are always checkered like that, it's a big deal to them.

The handkerchief was thought to be related to the gay handkerchief code from the 70's but now it seems they are trophies.
https:// www. saatchiart.com/account/artworks/2717
Look at "What Ted Saw" and "Nowhere to run" near the bottom of the page. The paintinsg are by an alter ego of Kim Noble called Ria Pratt. Apparently she went through Monarch/MK Ultra torture/programming as a child.

The checkered stuff is part of Monarch programming. That's why it keeps coming up in all the paintings of abuse by deprogrammed slaves.

can someone braver than me post a vocaroo of them calling this number, and perhaps calling him "Podesta the molesta"?

This is an opportunity to interrogate him to see if he actually did rape that girl in Portugal. I would suggest opening with the question, "Do you have any thoughts on Madeleine McCann in relation to the new wikileaks revelations?", having introduced yourself as a journalist. If he didn't abduct her, then he wouldn't even recognize the name and would assume that Madeleine is some figure in current events. If he RECOGNIZES the name McCann, and you have a RECORDING of it, it would be VERY good evidence.

save the attached image quick before it gets deleted and I get banned

More like Pedosta, dirty jew boi extraordinaire. Disgusting child raping, blood drinking, child murdering fucking abomination, goddamn I am sick of these fucking jews and their shit.

you can break links by inserting a * instead of spaces, it's easier to right-click → open in a new tab → remove the * → see the page

>LinkedIn of James Achilles (Alefantis) and is VP of Kidzworld Media

kidz*world.com/corporate/contact

Allen Achilles
James Achilles
Jordan Achilles

linked*in.com/in/jamesachilles

james*achilles.com/services/

twitter.com/jamesachilles

No, he doesn't look like the same guy and he lives in Vancouver too.

Next time verify before you post and if you're not sure then just say you're not sure.

Kikes are so fucking disgusting.

Those images always disturb me the most.

I have showed so many normal people this shit. All you have to do is say "remember the McCann case? Check this out [the comparisson photo], isn't this crazy?"

Me too. 'tis an historical moment, lads.