Trump released a new ad just for today

Trump just released this new ad on Youtube for Election Day. It's currently sitting at a 1:3 like to dislike ratio and everyone's commenting. Get in here and balance things out, go into the comments and promote Trump and correct Hill Shills, and most of all
REMEMBER TO GO OUT AND VOTE IF YOU ALREADY HAVEN'T

Shit forgot to add "Like the video." after "Balance things out."

was probably shared on some liberal shithole like kikebook so its full of these retards

My theory is that only 1k are actual people and the rest are bots or maybe because the ad was in the front page then a bunch of leftists can see it.

Jesus I haven't slept at all, I mean't that because it's put on the front page leftists can see it.
You know what I mean though.

Counter spam bots with spam, it seems.

Here's some cookie cutter responses.

The majority getting their country back does, indeed, mean you are doomed. You are doomed to put in work! You are doomed to be an American!

Whining all the way about a corrupt and rigged system!!! Whining about injustice and lawlessness!! Now, that's some baby!

Sounds like you're the racist one. Time to get back to work and MAGA!

Those that don't believe in the American dream are free to leave. That's a benefit of being an American! MAGA!

Does anyone know if there's any significance to the morse code at the start and end of the video? Both times it appears to transmit Z7

And there's who I am. Wew. Whoops.

For whatever reason there's a huge amount of people with Minecraft pfps too. Weirdly enough they do respond. So all of Hillary's supporter's are literally just bot, children, or children with adult bodies.

I wouldn't know but you should definitely check it out.

This video is getting botted hard, they haven't done that until today

Probably little kids from Casey Neistat and co., or whatever.

Yeah.
I'm honestly a bit fearful for some of them, but like father like son I guess.

Actually shit I just saw 2 comments each the same as before but with different names and pfps. This could very well reveal Hillary's usage of bots.

Don't let the scum Fuck with our emperor.Get the fuck in there

The ratio is now 1:2 but it needs to be even or 2:1 so there's that.
We are doing something.
Get in the comments too though.

Fuck it guys sign in to each of your google accounts and upvote it.

That like/dislike bar is low energy.

Anyone spread it to cuckchan yet? They can at least handle something this simple.

I wouldn't know I don't browse it.

Nor do I, and I literally can't make a thread there because I'm already rangebanned.

Oh my, did you speak of he who shall not be named?

lol obviously. they say this shit in earnest.

No, I bought a VPN.

Wow how badass the only thing more badass is Having a gold account.

It's mostly the children with adult bodies. Hillary's demographic consists almost entirely of people who were kids in the 90's; who remember Bill Clinton as that cool president who played the saxophone (because they were too young to have what he did wrong explained to them), who believed that George W Bush was the devil, who grew up with cartoons that taught them that every team must be at least 50% nonwhite and that only male characters can ever have flaws or be wrong, and who went to college to be further brainwashed by SJW professors.

ACTUAL children overwhelmingly prefer Trump. America's future is brighter than you think.

(Addendum: just checked (((google))) for examples, and was amused at their shamelessness: the top/promoted news story claims "high school students overwhelmingly pick Clinton", while every story below it is about Trump landslides in local mock elections. Hmm…)

No there were like 3 kids with their faces as pfp's, they literally said they're 8 years old.

Kids are redpilled. Entitled brats sometimes, but redpilled.

It is the abandonment of innocence that makes the bluepill. The abandonment of a clean conscience. That is, a conscience that is unblemished or is scarred over. Scars from humbling oneself.

The Jew picks at old wounds and says "See, you have scars. You are weak. You let yourself be scarred."

Without a defense, they start bleeding again as if their scars were signs of an injustice delivered to them. Only possible when they conflate nature with human action, or the action of others as being responsible for their scars (which they whine about).

Those scars are actually their nature, which a wise person humbles themselves to - adapts to - instead of whining.

The down votes and comments on that video.

It is youtube cancer turning into tumblr

ay yo hol up

r/The_Donald would make a big difference. I don't see this video in the main page. Any redditor faggot knows how to put it there so people can see and like?
Cannot ask for upvotes there, I think it would be considered brigading.

I know that
(((((((((((((((((((((THEY))))))))))))))))))))
specifically raid Trump's official videos because most goys dont know of his channels and (((they))) can easily astroturf that everyone hates him by sending a few thousand (((youtube))) bots to dislike all of his videos.

Everyone go and upvote them all, its your duty to the emperor.

The shills all made their accounts this year and heavily in July. The DNC really are fucking retards who can't do anything right. Seeing how all they do is lie, cheat and steal, you'd think they'd at least be able to do that right, but no.

Hey this could by why the old cunt is so mad at Russia, they overcharged her on a bunch of shit bots. Because it's a mixture of auto created accounts and hacking gaming ones, heavy on minecraft which is the cheapest shit out there.

TRUMP WILL WIN

I noticed something wrong with the very first frame. Fixed it.

PRETEND TO BE BLACK

I just got a Hillary supporter calling me a racist and to "enjoy it when Trump sends you back to africa"

Swing back in with a lefthook of "Wow, you just assumed because im Black im from Africa?" AND THEY CANT DO ANYTHING

We're ~5,000 likes behind.

Comments are totally pro Trump. Hillary vote rigging exposed once more!

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

What is this from?