Now where could my pipe be?

Now where could my pipe be?

Other urls found in this thread:

nerdyshow.com/2017/03/nerdy-show-interview-fatal-farm-returns-to-lasagna-cat/
change.org/p/fatal-farm-for-a-clean-copy-of-in-the-air-tonight-by-phil-collins-featuring-vocals-by-justin-roiland
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GARFILED!

Is the joke here that Jon has a sex toy in his pocket?

Jon is rubbing the table…

Oh, you poor thing.

ITS KILLHOUSE NOW

Im glad these things are still going

i really want to see the rest now, will killhouse save bart?

It's just a wasp

john thought it was his phone that was buzzing, but it was a fucking wasp in his ass, and garfield who is just a cat and shouldn't know what a phone even is points it out, i've been crying for the last 2 hours from all the laughter

hahahaha john realizes his pipe is full of fat cat saliva, and gives it back to garfield, holy fuck im dying here im gonna need NEW SIDES

if it's his phone, then why isn't he answering it?

It's worth a sensible chuckle.

True perfection in a three panel strip.

You could print this comic out, wrap it in a tube and rotate it around your head. This comic is perfection itself

This actually made it into a Garfield DTV

As I get older, I actually think I prefer this art style over his more streamlined one. It has more personality.

I think my favorite is the 80's one. The backgrounds have a lot more things going on. I haven't looked into it precisely, but I think the settings are also much more varied during that period.

Huh, a slightly funny Jim Davis strip. And here I was thinking it was impossible.

what? Did he kill himself?

I feel the same way. It looks weirder and less cute, and that makes it appealing.

It's very much possible. For a three-by-one funny strip, it's meant to be taken at a glance, and enjoyed momentarily, before quickly being forgotten.

if you were john, wouldn't you kill yourself?

Jim Davis doesn't actually write or draw Garfield any more, just signs his name to the strips.

It's a shame John has been flanderized into a pathetic nu male beta.

I don't really like this one.
It doesn't resonate with me as the first one did.

brb trying different kinds of shampoo.

the breakfast at tiffany's tribute is back up on the Lasanga Cat website

also there was a podcast interview with the creators of LC if anyone wants to listen to that

nerdyshow.com/2017/03/nerdy-show-interview-fatal-farm-returns-to-lasagna-cat/

Are they going to continue it?

change.org/p/fatal-farm-for-a-clean-copy-of-in-the-air-tonight-by-phil-collins-featuring-vocals-by-justin-roiland

Oh my God, this. This so much.

Yes. RIP.

Just like the Portuguese death carvings, the end is the beginning and the beginning is the end. The perfect comic.

amazing

gave me a laugh

I bet you can do better though

Don't mind me, I'll post the vintage ones

And here's that. Now, Holla Forums, should Garfield be crowned as the ruler of the Sundy Fundies, the true King of LOL?

wait what

It's a cup of dog semen

LOL

This thing is not an edit

That is genuinely funny

One out of every ten Garfield strips are funny. The other nine are filler, because the Newspaper industry needs them to stay alive.

A million monkeys at a million typewriters and all that

The real joke is that John actually killed himself by using the fork to stab himself. It wasn't Garfield.

I actually laughed at this post.

I actually had an irregularity in my breathing.

I don't care if Garfield isn't funny. It's pleasant to look at and its familiarity is comforting.

im in physical pain
oh godd

This

Why is the last pic so funny?

My grandpa said almost the same thing about why he married grandma.

Wise man.

that fuckin garf-eel, holy shit

Garfield Minus Garfield is funnier than 98% of comic strips

Jim Davis must be some kind of genius who encodes multiple levels of meaning into his work for later scholars to discover

Garfielf

I HAVE A DEMAND

Where's that parody comic where garfield is some kind of godlike entity and john is a tiny person in a box? I think it's like an owlturd comic or something.

any day now…

Your wish is my command

You have to go back.

I honestly can't stop laughing

Sorry, Reddit Autist, but "Flanderised" is a real word out in the real world, not a stigma of insular board culture.

If you weren't a product of insular board culture you'd know that.

You have to

Holy shit. That is genuine art.

if you weren't a product of insular forum culture you'd know no one talks like that in the real world

If you weren't a product of insulating foam culture you wouldn't be a PINK BATT.

SMBC can be bretty gud sometimes.
It used to have funny moments more frequently, but ever since Zach had his first kid his comic became increasingly miss.

I remember that ad for Garfield and friends where John comes home and finds out Garfield ate the furtinure, the food, Odie, and then Garfield eats him.
I wish I could find it again.

Isn't that from an actual strip?

No, it was an ad on Mexican tv about the show.
It was implied he went on to eat the world though.

Is it this?

Isn't that a comic?

That's the one.
So beautiful.

I ate those world.

holy shit that's good.
and I almost finished one that's pretty similar

I think the guy who requested this be posted in the first place is in fact one of those degenerates himself. I mean, there's not much to expect from a spic to begin with, really, so it's pretty obvious.

ebnmi