IT BEGINS

IT BEGINS

I have never been this excited for anything in my life. Keep that energy high guys, we're about to make history.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LOlPX8MrqhY
youtube.com/watch?v=De6PMhyKEjE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is the most important poll you'll ever see.
Tell all your white friends to vote. Harass them if you must.

Is this what hope feels like?

I hope he wins
I hope he wins
I hope he wins
I hope he wins
I hope he wins
I hope he wins
I hope he wins
I hope he wins
I hope he wins
I hope he wins
I hope he wins
I hope he wins
I hope he wins
I hope he wins
I hope he wins
I hope he wins
I hope he wins
I hope he wins
I hope he wins
I hope he wins
I hope he wins
I hope he wins
I hope he wins
I hope he wins
I hope he wins
I hope he wins
I hope he wins
I hope he wins
I hope he wins
I hope he wins
I hope he wins
I hope he wins

I'm afraid for the worst, but Trump's reassurance is calming down my fears of the rig.

It's fucking terrifying.

I just voted in NY and the place was pretty much flooded with Trumpeters today. We got this

Let's make America great again

please win

smh tbh fam, that image is so false.

Imkampfy is a board volunteer NOT board owner and he is not a shitskin.

Thanks for correcting the rectum fellow anonymous forum user!

If Hillary steals the election and somehow wins, I'll probably kill myself

Brit here, this is fucking nuts.

I have never been more invested in the US election process.

I don't think Trump is going to be a great president but holy shit he would do a better job than that fucking lizard-woman.

Hillary will basically start WW3. I am legit terrified of the next 24 hours, it's like waiting for a blood result think you might have like turbo-AIDS.

I can't tell with all the MSM shilling if Trump has a chance or if it's completely over.

TODAY WE MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

DON'T LET THEM WIN

DON OF THE FINAL DAY

why when i type hert name into goevil like this

FUCK FUCK Rachel Maddow

ARE THERE NO MEAN MEMES >?

IF you're gonna an hero at least take some of the scum with you.

No, you'll probably be a man and fight like the rest of us.

Manage your expectations. Trump is really quite unlikely to win. Around 40% of American voters voted before today and Clinton was well in the lead. It would take a minor miracle for Trump to turn it around at this point. Also please don't chimp out if/when he loses. Focus on the bigger picture, not just for our cause but your own lives. I know, I know, (1) - I'm a shill. Just trying to help people be stoical about this.

He is a shitskin and an faggot.

I voted for Trump in Nevada about a week ago. I hope he wins. I hope that he is able to make America great again. I've been a damn mess for the past few days filled with fear and paranoia. May Trump be the cleansing light in the thick darkness of corruption that is DC. It's been an honor shitposting with you, anons. Whether we celebrate a big W or get ready for a more physical way of resolving things, I love you all. May God have mercy on our souls.

you are probably an evalion faggot who got banned by mods and still seething.
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/sudo/

I've never been banned.
You are probably wrong.

Its gonna be a blow out, and its gonna be yuge user.

YUGE!

MAGA
Got to go to work Holla Forums keep feeding DONALD your ENERGY dont let up and watch your ass at the polstaitons (((THEY))) MIGHT try some FALSE FLAG on you ,,,,,SOON
try TO have a great day POL this could be the day of days or Rope day

Just voted for hillary

Damn man, I know you're trolling but that hurts.

ROPE

I would tell you to kill yourself, but if you voted for Hillary, you're probably already dead.

why

We need every man at the day of the rope

inside he sure is

My friends and parents did the same

Nice try user but I know you haven't even voted yet and you don't have friends.

if you want to die, die fighting, dont end yourself

heh

Don't die so worthlessly, die for the country that you love, die for the principles that you have deep within your hearts, die for the vision that you believed in.

MAKE

Reporting for duty ,SIR

Be kind to yourself, user, since your hopes fly against the information coming out of most polling – and these are polls that have a historical track record of picking presidential elections accurately.

That's like negating your dubs.

It wasnt for my glory, but the message of victory!

KEK WILLS MAGA

I woke up this morning to witness a golden sunrise, a golden DON!

Livestream it then, bitch ass faggot

Swampgerman here. This is the US's final chance for redemption after destroying so much of Europe. I'm counting on all of you burgers.

We still have a very good chance. The monster vote begins today.

Remember lad, we were all with you when the Brexit vote happened. We'll be with France and Germany when their elections come up. But today, WE need you, each one of you. Today we're going to deal the fatal blow to (((them))).

YOU BETTER NOT FUCK THIS UP YOU MAGNIFICENT ANGLO BASTARDS!

MAY KEK PRAISE YOU ALL

KEK WILLS IT

Gentlemen

The Lugenpresse in the UK is pissing me right the fuck off. They're giving retrospectives on the US election that is just an obviously biased tapestry of every lie they've ever constructed.

I can practical see the mechanisms and of the rigging.

Im worred Holla Forums. Don't let us all down claps.

serious question
no shill answers

how are the odds now?
can we win this?

Neck and neck.

youtube.com/watch?v=LOlPX8MrqhY

it will probably be Trump 80% shillary 20% after all fraudulent votes are removed, right now its 51~52% Trump

sorry haven't embedded a vid in a while
got excited

he said no shills

(((neck))) and (((neck)))

MAGA time

When there will be results?

It was over the day he announced. The highest has ordained this.

← watch @0:48 - "It would flip the vote 51-49"
That's why media poll sampling was deliberately manipulated to push the (((neck & neck))) meme, in preparation for a 51-49 rigged vote.

Luckily, Trump has inspired enough skepticism that most people should ask for paper ballots which are more tedious & time-consuming for Clinton operatives to destroy while increasing chances of discovery.

"Reports of voting machine issues in Michigan

Voters in Michigan are reporting faults with the optical scan voting system which is used to scan ballot papers."

Total coincidence :^)

How do we prepare for worst case scenario?

I would say lurk more…
If you aint already… Well, I'll see you on the other side.

TRUMP WILL WIN

Will you be there for Canada?

Compacting The Rectum

That depends. Last poll closes about 13 and a half hours from the moment I make this post I think? But if it's overwhelmingly one side or the right states are won they can call it earlier.

I did my part lads. MAGA

At least it helps with spotting shills.

You will always be a nigger
Today was my first time I ever voted. Upstate Jew Yorker here. I live in the suburbs, so the polls were very easy to get in and get out. They didn't ask me for ID but asked me where I live and went by address, they had my name listed in the county. The staff didn't seem as pozzed as it could be, but the machines were ImageCast paper ballot (((optical scanning))), it didn't give me a receipt or anything useful.

NY is a blue state but I still voted for Trump
MAGA

Good news everyone. The tranny vote is in the bag.

stop posting

Every vote counts

Not if we turn it red.

Get a load of this optimist

Dang. You are quite the oldfag. Thanks for voting.

MAGA

I feel with you, user.
I am yuropoor, and the thought of going to sleep and waking up to the maniacal laughter of this corrupt witch terrifies me.

I was never so invested in the US elections before, I feel like we are at the doorstep of WW3 and only a Trump victory could save us from it.

Based trannies know that they are mentally ill and need to be killed. Based trannies make America Great Again by voting Trump and then committing suicide as a matyr for decency.

HIGH ENERGY!!!!

Why don't I believe you?

Maybe because he

NOT SO FAST TRUMP

SLOW AND STEADY FTW

www.google.com/#q=election+map&eob=enn/p/va/0/0///////////

PArty with Styx
youtube.com/watch?v=De6PMhyKEjE