Election Day #1 : Thread #1 Edition

It's almost over: the most divisive, theatrical, dramatic and dirty presidential campaign will be in the history books by this time tomorrow, with more than 130 million Americans expected to cast ballots across 50 states. However, just winning the popular vote will be insufficient: indeed, it may well be that the popular-vote winner does not win the electoral college.

So which states should one be looking at, and how long is the final day's drama set to continue?

6pm EST — The first polls close in Indiana (11), home to Trump running mate Mike Pence, the state’s governor, and Kentucky (8). Both states are heavily Republican and likely to be carried by Mr Trump

7pm EST — Polls close in the battleground states of Florida (29) and Virginia (13). As well as Georgia (16), South Carolina (9) and Vermont (3). The counting of ballots across the nation will go on well into Wednesday. You can, however, expect US media outlets to begin calling the races in safe Democratic and Republican states such as Kentucky, Vermont and South Carolina. But do not expect early calls in Florida or Virginia. In 2012, a winner was not declared in Florida until days after the election. A result in Virginia was not declared until after midnight.

7:30pm EST — Polls close in two more important states: Ohio (18) and North Carolina (15). They also shut in West Virginia (5), where Trump is heavily favoured. Trump has done a lot of campaigning in Ohio, hoping to capitalise on the appeal of his protectionist trade policies in the rust belt state. In 2012, Mitt Romney had been declared the winner in four of the five states called before 8pm. President Barack Obama had won only Vermont.

8pm EST — Things start to heat up. Polls close in the crucial states of Pennsylvania (20) and Michigan (16), and in Alabama (9), Connecticut (7), Delaware (3), the District of Columbia (3), Illinois (20), Kansas (6), Maine (4), Maryland (10), Massachusetts (11), Mississippi (6), Missouri (10), New Jersey (14), Oklahoma (7), Rhode Island (4) and Tennessee (11). Expect a flurry of declarations in safe Republican and Democratic states. If Mrs Clinton does not take Pennsylvania it will be a big blow — especially because she chose to spend the last night of her campaign in Philadelphia alongside her husband and the Obamas. In 2012 it took almost two hours for Obama to be named the winner in the state. It was the first real battleground to be called. Maine is the first of two states that do not allocate their electoral college votes on a winner-takes-all system. Maine and Nebraska allocate some of their electoral votes by congressional district.

9pm EST — The polls close in Colorado (9), Wisconsin (10) and Texas (38). They also shut in Louisiana (8), Minnesota (10), Nebraska (5), New Mexico (5), New York (29), South Dakota (3) and Wyoming (10). Look for early calls for Clinton in the population-heavy states of New York and New Jersey where she is firmly favoured.

10pm EST — Polls are closing in western states Arizona (11), Idaho (4), Montana (3), Nevada (6) and Utah (6) as well as the mid-western farm state of Iowa (6). In 2012, this is when Mr Obama began really piling up the victories. Although it has a long tradition of voting Republican in presidential races, Arizona has been seen as more of a battleground this year. Utah is also interesting this year as conservative Mormon Evan McMullin has been polling well in the state and could even win it.

11pm EST — The polls close in the biggest electoral prize on the map — solidly Democratic California (55) — as well as Washington state (12), Oregon (7) and North Dakota (3).

Midnight EST — Polls close in Alaska (3) and Hawaii (4).

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/729453/nato-putin-russia-war-troops-military
cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/government-workers-now-outnumber-manufacturing-workers-9977000
archive.fo/2M7nm
shadowstats.com/article/c845
mobile.twitter.com/Scott_Foval/with_replies
youtu.be/VlC7dBUHo1c
taima.tv/r/Predator_TV
amishpac.com/
noticias.r7.com/cidades/manobra-do-governo-temer-barra-entrada-de-refugiados-no-brasil-08112016
investors.com/politics/trump-holds-2-point-lead-over-clinton-as-election-day-arrives-final-ibd-tipp-poll-results/
youtube.com/watch?v=NUzYk7B2aic
zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-08/deplorable-two-topless-women-protest-trumps-polling-station
wthr.com/article/some-marion-county-voters-receive-text-messages-about-wrong-polling-locations
8ch.net/pol/res/8122002.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-_7FaWnlhS4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking FINALLY. I've been waiting all day for this thread.

I'm glad its over. The result has been obvious for so long and its pretty much worn on me because I feel its all inaction until Trump finally gets inaugurated.

Which state will be the biggest surprise?

California will run red.

I think I would feel more strange if he would win than not win.. everything has been going in the wrong direction for so much time.. that a win would be strange.

Can't bigger states be rigged more easily? I think the biggest surprise will be in states that has democrats nearby in another state, they could move them in to vote and rig it.

Do the final results (the selection of the winner) appear immediately after the last polls close, at midnight EST?

If you feel like it's inaction, then get to meme-ing on normie platforms. If there was ever a time to risk getting b& from faceberg for meme-ing too much, it is now.

I am an american and I am not voting today because I think Trump is controlled opposition.
Call me a shill to your hearts' content

Great plan.

I'm not a cuck

>express.co.uk/news/world/729453/nato-putin-russia-war-troops-military

NATO a preparing a military force of up to 300,000 personnel, capable of being deployed within just two months to attack Russia.

As the world remains fixated on the outcome of Tuesday’s US elections, NATO continues its aggressive troop build up around Russia.

With each passing day, the constant NATO activity is looking more and more like a preparation for full scale conflict with Russia. Something that would become a very real possibility should Hillary Clinton make it to the White House.

In summary, NATO justifies its military build up around Russia as a response to:

Opinions don't change that easily. Also, dude, like, wait for, like, Hitler, y'know, XD?

GODSPEED BURGERS EUROPE IS WITH YOU

No he is enlightened man, you just don't understand.

Well it’s come down to the wire. You were probably hoping to pull the lever for Jeb Bush right about now. Some of you are writing in John McCain to signal your piety towards the 2000-2008 Republican party line.

But that ship has sailed. You have to make a decision. For all your talk of love for country and party, you have to decide whether you want to throw your miniscule weight as a private citizen and voter behind the rightful Republican nominee, Donald J. Trump, or the long-reviled Democrat, Mrs. Bill Clinton. You have decide what you will tell your wife’s son when you look into his eyes.

Trump isn't even what's important. The man is just a man.

What is important is the victory of ordinary people against the (((system))). Even if he is partially controlled opposition (most evidence pointing to contrary) the ripple effect in Europe and across the world will dwarf BREXIT by several orders of magnitude.

Too bad you didn't contribute.

NEW JERSEY GONNA FLIP FAM

New York

Cali will go red, or get earthquaked into the ocean.

Trump will still build a wall, deport all the illegals and audit the Fed. Such an opportunity won't come around again for a while.

What about Florida?

Florida is hardly a surprise at this point. He will obviously win it.

I was actually standing with Rand

Flip here, take that Hillary beast down.

Do a Duterte and shock the (((elite))).

Maybe you're better off killing yourself

IT BEGINS

YFW you will wake up to President Trump

No more sleeping.
Only doing.

Trump wins in a landslide

I WILL VOTE FOR DONALD TRUMP FOR GOD EMPEROR OF THE UNITED STATES!

We should get on discord.

SING IT WITH ME

SHADILAY
SHADILAY

Government employment grew from 22,216,000 in September to 22,235,000 in October, according to BLS, while manufacturing jobs dropped from 12,267,000 to 12,258,000.

The 22,235,000 employed by government in the United States now outnumber the 12,258,000 employed in manufacturing by 9,977,000.

cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/government-workers-now-outnumber-manufacturing-workers-9977000

Good luck clappers! Once you Make America Great Again I hope there is a ripple effect that de-pozzes the whole West.

PRAISE KEK!

Good luck Ameribros. Australia (except Melbourne) stands with you.

Kentucky here. Voted for the God-Emperor. Posting from Cracker Barrel.

And if he doesn't, it pretty much confirms they've rigged the whole thing so blatantly. So either way, all eyes on Florida.

So, I live in Washington, which, while a pretty cucked state, has two members of the electoral college who might withhold voting for Clinton.

archive.fo/2M7nm

shadowstats.com/article/c845

shadilay

Not long now guys, slow and steady is finally about to start paying off…

Im hoping for WW3 to happen. Russia and USA vs UN, EU and Middle East

China mostly neutral/fighting the Koreas and shit.

Hate to break it to you, but a WW3 situation the Chinese would certainly jump in on the side of the Russians, they're already have mutual defense pacts

Is it legal to publish exit polls before the polls close in clapistan?

That's fantastic. A lot of others will be voting. Your not voting will surely sway the election.

They would not jump for Russians, they would just get in to take Japan and secure neighbor states.

Thats where you are wrong,china is still not ready for global war maybe as an user put it maybe fight its neighbors if they attack them first.

I know they're aligned with Russia, but I also think that besides giving the mandatory level of support they will keep to themselves/asia.

Hillary's ex birdogger Scott Foval is crashing the DNC with no survivors

mobile.twitter.com/Scott_Foval/with_replies

I WANT THIS MEME TO END, and if it IS a battleground, that means the spics can now vote illegally, or the California run-off want to ruin this fucking state.

How's the weather in Tel Aviv?

I got my doubts. The hipsters turned out in droves.

Disinfo. That's a fake account.

Well of course, their goal is gonna be east and south east asia
But it's still a big deal since in the event of WW3 the US is gonna have to fight probably a four front war at once
sage for going way off topic

Here's wishing you the best of fortune from Canada, America. Don't let the witch win. Even if my country is going to current year itself into oblivion, I'd at least be happy to see you guys try to MAGA.

Good luck burgers, the world needs you to elect Trump, so the Right Spring can continue around the world.
Also, if you fucks don't vote for him I'll lose 200 bucks.

GIVE HIM ALL YOUR ENERGY

AUF DER HEIDE BLUHT EIN KLEINES BLUEMELEIN

UND DAS HEißT

DONALD TRUMP

offensively unchecked digits

This

This is the most important poll you'll ever see about this election.
Tell all your white friends to vote. Harass them if you have to.

Tonight, I'm gonna have myself a real good time

I'm so fucking tense guys.
Australian here, about to go to bed 'cause I'm got my medschool finals tomorrow.

I'll be finishing my exams at the same time as the election is being called. Results of a lifetime.

Yeah, that's why every jew shilled hard against him. And that's why leftist are panicking right now, and not only the brainwashed pawns, but Hillary and the jews that control media are really suffering a panic attack these last days.
VOTE TRUMP FOR ALL THE WHITE PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD
VOTE TRUMP FOR ALL THE ANONS WHO DIDN'T MAKE IT TILL THE ELECTION DAY

I feel alive

make it happen, burgers

Lady Gaga shilling for Hillary dressed as a Nazi.

I don't know how to feel about this. But I do know we're on the dankest timeline.

DUST OFF YOUR SOCKPUPPETS FAM LET'S FIRE UP THE PROPAGANDA WAR

I like how there's a festive feeling to all of this

Britbong here. I'm rooting for you.

Hope the price of salt doesn't crash

NC here, bout to go vote with some friends in like 30 minutes. Don't believe the press, NC is no battleground state, its firmly red. We'll vote for Trump and re-elect Pat McCrory and based HB2. Liberal and tranny butthurt everywhere tomorrow.

Every American here better fucking vote, even if you liver firmly in blue territory, you never know what could happen

We doing this? ALL COUNTRIES REPORT TO ROOTING FOR TRUMP

WHITE MAN OF THE SOUTH HERE

Germany reporting

Best Slav here.

LET'S DO IT HWHITE BRO

t. Brazil

Not even as a Nazi, as a ripoff of Michael Jackson.

In NH, three small areas voted and declared at midnight: Dixville Notch, Millsfield and Hart’s Location

The results in 2012:

Obongo 33, Romney 30

In 2016:

Crooked 25, TRUMP 32

also four votes for Johnson, three write-ins for Bernie and one for fucking Mittens

How fucking permacucked do you have to be to write in fucking Mitt Romney?

Vermont reporting in.

My ancestors are smiling at me imperial, can you say the same?

MODS MAKE THIS THREAD CYCLICAL.

FUCK YOU

I LOVE MY COUNTY I LOVE TRUMP

I FUCKED YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY WITH MY HUGE CAWK

NOW CUT MY BURRITO BITCH

Any pics of glorious lines of trump voters?

I'm expecting the (((MSM))) to shovel false info all day and night to try and discourage Trump supporters from voting all the way to the very end; even when Trump is giving his victory speech.

It should be obvious that I voted for Trump in case you didn't get the hint
Update on my polling station in case anyone's curious: I didn't see any signs of issues, the "no campaigning within 30 ft of this station" was clear and visible, and no one was trying to mess with the nasty looking dyke who was at the head of the line.

Inside was fine, two lines, one for each district, the man across from my booth kept accidentally shoving his general ballot through the little space under the divider, but I didn't see what he was voting for. The man in front of me when putting my ballot into the booth might have lost his vote though. His city ballot went through (we're voting on some spending stuff as well as the general today) but his general was apparently "over-voted" and he left before the volunteer realized what was happening, or rather, I should say that the man was leaving, I pointed him out to the volunteer, and the volunteer went space-eyed and looked around for an authority to deal with it. By overvoted I guess he probably wrote more than 15 people for justice of the peace or something dumb like that.

Does anyone know what they do with the ballot's if someone overvotes? Do they count the non-overvoted ones?

No sign of wrongdoing that I could see though, just a machine refusing to take a ballot.

I wouldn't be surprised if Hillary loses Vermont to Trump or Bernie because of a flood of angry Bernie Sanders protest votes.

HAIL VICTORY.

dead weight is better than an enemy

shill

Goddamn I feel fucking nervous

The future of western civilization depends on today

China and Russia hate and distrust each other, but they, rightfully, hate and the distrust the west even more.

if you aren't nervous you truly are blessed by kek himself

top fucking kek

I am European and no matter who wins, America gets rekt, therefore we're happy.

If trump wins, ge will be shitcanned by the kikes in no time. If Hillary wins, the destruction of american whites will be a good payback for helping the Russians during WWII.

During the primary Bernie took VT with 115863 votes if my numbers are right. Trump had 19,968 votes for 23% of the republicans. So if he managed to get more of Bernie's votes than he might be able to take the state from that horrible bitch. I voted against the traitor Leahy being in office again as well, fucker didn't respect the people's choice, so like hell if I'm going to respect him.

I live in the city, but the backwoods of VT are more conservative I think, so I'm hoping my state won't fail the emperor. Burlington will vote for Hillary because it's a college town full of lesbian's, xers, and faggots. But I'm hopeful. Yesterday a random guy and girl on the street invited me to come to their church service, so maybe there's some hope for these degenerates after all.

No, it will be a couple of hours and then Hillary will give her concession speech.

Either today, or tomorrow, one way or another, California will run red.

You know what, he probably is, and if he is, nothing changes. Back to square one and the civil war can commence. But if there's even a small chance that he isn't, you had better get the fuck out there and make sure he wins, user.

what is this retarded ass post

Nate Silver flipped NC, NV and FL to blue yesterday. Hopefully it's not a cause of alarm.

You're pure human trash.

At least wait until someone goes on a tangent about Europe being cucked and then go with the America having a saviour complex bait, you do way better that way.

He said the Cubs would never go to the World Series, too, so you know his predictions are spot on.

Reported for brain damage. You used to only shill your shit on German themed threads, now you dropped even that.
Bring dich um.

Yeah, and if Hillary wins, she'll bomb any potential nationalist uprising like Bill Clinton did, you fucking idiot.

Italy reporting.

italy fag here.

don't fuck it up burgers, this is probably the most important election global-wise in decades…hell, even more than decades.

godspeed and god save the emperor, who may cast a light on the rest of the world, too.

SO FUCKING READY

DO US PROUD CLAPPERS

KEK VULT

His peers probably bullied him into falling in line after he tried to salvage his reputation by saying Trump had a chance to win.

Just cast my vote in Delaware. Lot of niggers there so I have my doubts, then again there are a lot in my area.

One thing to mention:
There was only one white guy working at the polls, around his 50s with a goatee and his nametag said Ben Garrison

DON'T FEAR, ZYKLON BEN IS WATCHING THE POLLS TO STOP VOTER FRAUD

Whoever that guy is I fucking know you go here

I'm not surprised. Last night I got drinks with a friend of mine in the air force and she told me she had voted for Johnson… apparently because of some meme video she saw of him. Something about a heart attack?

What's the history of your district? Historically blue?

IF ANYTHING GOES WRONG CALL THIS: (844) 332-2016

Based.

Good job voting. People who say they don't vote are defeatists who could never change anything anyway

Yeah, we're the main libshit part of the state, which isn't saying much for this state actually since it's blue all around except for downstate I guess. Republicans usually stand worse than a snowball's chance in hell though, but Colin Bonini could very well win the governor race because of the dude weed lmao vote. He seems like our version of Chris Christie but on the plus side he refused to revoke his endorsement of Trump after the Trump tapes so he's loyal.

Pic or I call bullshit.

I got $5000 on trump @ 10-to-1.

you americans go out and make me rich

Gentlemen.
Be prepared to spam the internet with Pepe Trump once the Emperor ascends.

Shitpost to another new level.

ESPECIALLY on progressive locations - comments section of our dead MSM. Twatter. Kikebook. EVERYWHERE.

SMUG NEVERENDING!

All of my family voted Trump in FL, hopefully it will be enough to take it

dw, Ben Garrison is taking care of it

Thank you. It's mostly symbolic but I was still proud to go.

Couldn't take a picture or even talk to him unfortuanely because it was crowded and all and I unfortunately didn't get his machine. I didn't believe it either, I had to do a triple take.

Yooper reporting in here, saw quite a few MAGA hats at the polling station though the women running it were kvetching at everyone who wore one

i'm going to my polls with a ben garrison name tag

President Trump is going to move his business operations to Florida as a fuck you to NY for not voting for him.

Florida is 90% Trump signs. I've actually seen more Gary Johnson signs here than Clinton. Even in areas where it was all Obama signs in 08 and 12, it's maybe a handful, and I've even seen Trump signs in faggot millennial hipster areas.

This is happening.

We need to start doing this to signal to other Holla Forumsacks in a safe way. Why the fuck didn't we think of this earlier?

there was a video of Weed Man sperging out as usual. The topic being discussed was how weed increases your chance of a heart attack, and of course since Johnson is autistic, instead of making an intelligent rebuttle, he grabs at his chest and falls to the geound, miming a heart attack. For some reason normies liked it.
I fucking hate everything.

They probably would have voted for Clinton if they didn't vote for our lord and savior Trump, first of his name

Comfy wallpaper before I head out to vote.

I'm right there with ya m8, I'm surrounded by xers. ; . ;

???

Oh. OH. Ya know, I watched the libertarian debates, and I liked Johnson during that, but I never really realistically considered voting for him. Especially not after the Aleppo thing. My friend's in the fucking air force, you'd think she'd want to have a CIC who knew where they'd be deploying her to… though she was drunk last night and mentioned something about possibly being deployed to kuwait in the next couple weeks… possible happenings?

I know how you feel. I'm anxious beyond belief, I just want Trump to win so I can gloat a little and be relieved that everything might just actually work out OK.

When Trump wins, will there be an obligatory dance thread? I want to post victory dance .webms like we scored the winning touchdown in the Super Bowl in Overtime.

Upper Peninsula of Michigan
fuck off Wiscucks, the UP is and always will be rightful Michigan clay
Lake War Now, Gas Ohio and Wisconsin

I must be blessed by kek then, cause I'm excited as fuck! The meltdowns tonight when Trump wins are gonna be fucking glorious!

just the normal rotation of people in our endless war zones
are you from reddit?

What about Illinois?

check'd
That's like inheriting a second Detroit

I voted for trump already nigger. Did you?
never stepped foot in there. Though that's where she gets all her memes from and I cringe whenever she shows them to me. then I trigger her with 9/11 lulz

at what time do you goys get preliminary results? where's a good source to get them?

I think there's something wrong with your dog. He looks bewildered and nervous.

7:30/8pm EST is when voting closes in most of the east coast
Results will be in shortly after that, I'd guess we'll know by 9:30 or 10 at the latest given that Trump has to win certain states

I just wish we could hand off chimpcongo to some other state.

thank you very mucho good luck y'all

My polling station closes at 4:30 or something stupid. So maybe a few hours after that?

If it makes you feel better, you guys will probably cause the next national crisis via a Chicago/Illinois bankruptcy

Can we beat the voter fraud, lads?

So where do I collect my BJ?

TRUE BALLOTS OR TRUE BULLETS

by bullet or by ballot it will be done

Non-burger here, how is it going?

Is this site any good to follow on the pollis?

www. politico.com/2016-election/results/map/president

Shillary campaigning by the "volunteers". And they can't play it off as the arrow pointing to the door because it points the opposite way.

Originally from Durham, the Triangle and Charlotte will be utterly mobilized for Clinton - not that I like it much.

After Trump makes anime real you'll have all the blowjobs you want, user

Just voted, when do they usually count the votes from each state? As soon as the poll closes for each state?

voted 2 hrs ago in my shit blue hell-hole

Kansan living in Japan reporting in.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Holy shit. I've never seen lines this long at my polling location.

They are all voting for Trump

take pic?

I know you're telling the truth. The dubs give it away. Trump is winning.

What state?

thread theme

How is Argentina? I have considered moving there to teach either English or Greek.

we need high energy but we also need all user to try and get as many ppl to vote as possible

also try to give rides to amish on that Amish Pac, if you can. They all want to vote trump but some don't have rides

we're getting better i guess.

Whoa whoa whoa, Trump winning doesn't mean my waifu will be any less pure

youtu.be/VlC7dBUHo1c

Lmao what a low energy response, hang yourself

no, shill.

I cant handle this waiting. Its gonna be 4/5 in the morning until the polls close. Not even my election but it has so many consequences.

Ausfag here, good luck cunts.

If you have a choice between paper and electronic voting and you don't choose paper then you don't deserve life under Trump

FL here, 100% paper by default. Only the scummy states don't have a paper trail.

same for me, big big lines to vote in my godless blue shitlib zone

nah thats for the after party
this is the victory theme

Like my grandad used to say, "If something is worth doing, it is worth doing right." We need a paper trail, fuck the trees.

deploying day-of OC

That's what they're worried about the most

Shill

what the fuck can i say? Things are just ok so far, at least the new president is not Cristina Kirchner, never have a woman president.

Chilean here.
Giving most high energy for Donald Trump to win.

Oh please, they will never admit that. They will always complain, because they are losers that have nothing else to do.

What I am going to take pride in are all the "NEETS" who are proud of their new jobs. Who choke back tears in pride as they join a real working class with real promise. Not this fake shit they had been presented with.

Just voted for Trump, doing my part in PA. The polling place was about as full as I have ever seen it, no lines though. The poll is also within view of my front porch, so I will keep an eye out for buses or anything else screwy.

Fellow Kentucky fag here. Posting from tiny diner down the road from the church my whole family voted at (all Trump). Its filled with Trump voters.

You fucking burgers better get the God Emperor in - make it count you cunts

We didn't have any paper ballots in Delaware, or early voting. Sucks I know.

But our machines aren't the touch screen ones that change, ours are buttons at least so it pretty much unambiguously casts your vote.

gets me ever time barry

Your Canuck friends reporting in.

Make America a place my girlfriend and I can escape to. We just want to be cozy and white. Our hopes and dreams ride on your ballots, bud.

ok so far?

massive inflation followed by recession? Mass unemployement? Full on-zionism with feminist movements and diversity? No changes at all in crime, even worse, just not reported since the (((media))) is with him?

where the hell are you even living? I hope you're joking.

The people before were awful, but you can't just say things are ok. they're even worse, if that was even possible.

north North africa reporting
Hoping this will start an anti inmigrant trend

taima.tv/r/Predator_TV
Come watch it live tonight.

pretty top tier
saved

how do you know?

get hype

dubs confirm

should khs

/r/the_donald reporting voter intimidation in Brooklyn.

POLLING SITE INFORMATION:
Science Skills Center HS 49 Flatbush Avenue Extension, Brooklyn, NY 11201 Polling Site #11535

Thread, you can fill it in yourself in a new tab.

/r/The_Donald/comments/5bsnqg/poll_workers_wearing_blm_shirts_and_mean_mugging/

He asked you about living conditions and you gave him absolutely zero info. You must be a negroid

Nice

Any other Califags here?
How should I vote on local shit today?

As in it can't switch on you. It could always be not actually counted. But they could also destroy ballots, or fluff in ballots. Basically no more fraudulent than any other type of voting. That shouldn't really reassure me but hey.

Spic here, we are raising our hands to give strenght to Don

Give Trump your Energy!

Forgot pic.

NIGGER POLL WORKERS WEARING BLM SHIRTS AND MEAN MUGGING REPUBLICANS IN BROOKLYN! VOTER INTIMIDATION AT SITE #11535

TAKE MY ENERGY AND VOTE DONALD

My whole extended family is voting Trump, I'm so proud.

LET'S BREAK THE FUCKING PENDULUM OF TIME
DEATH TO DEGENERACY

Ok, I'll go along with that.

Seriously. All summer in NJ I've been seeing nothing but trump signs. Ive seen maybe 2 or 3 Hillary bumper stickers the whole season

I'm about to go vote, is it legal to wear my MAGA hat?

I'm pumped guys. We can do this!

Yeah out of roughly 20 voting age family members that I'm relatively close to only 2 are voting Hillary. I pulled most of the stragglers on to the Trump Train but those two were a lost cause from the start.

Why would it be illegal?

North FL here, in these sixteen months I've seen only one Hillary bumper sticker. There was a ton of shit for Bernie but now it's one hundred percent Trump everywhere

At least until tomorrow it's legal to have opinions

Sweden here.
Don't fuck up. We will not survive that.

No, not in most states. Campaigning isn't allowed in a certain radius around the polling area. Of course, tat won't stop the libtards from trying it, so I would just bring it and leave it in you car or something in case the shills show up.

Can anyone confirm these early voting numbers? Bill Mitchell just retweeted this.

I had a poll worker start oy veying at me for wearing one since it's "political"

There's a meme going around as it does every election that wearing campaign materials is electioneering. I wore my red maga hate to vote.

Texas here, already voted Trump last week.

I heard you can't spread any propaganda next to polling stations, so no

Technically you shouldn't, but they probably will just kvetch a bit and get on with it.

superior cover

PA here, heading out to vote right now.

MAGA

Honestly you won't survive either way.

Move your population into the forests and raze your cities to the ground killing all non-whites and libshits, do it this winter so anyone who can't survive the cold wilderness dies. It is the only way to be reborn.

When will we get the results? How many hours?

12 or so

Literally the first OP picture you retard.

Pennsylvania has a shit ton too. I know a guy who forgot to get an absentee ballot so he drove several hours back home to vote, and I didn't get a chance to ask him but I'm 99% sure he's voting for Trump.

Delaware reporting in, just voted for God Emperor and Race Bannon.

Godspeed anons

always had it
Only niggers can't get jobs so idc
next you're gonna tell me this is the only place were that shit happens

Shit's not great, but not as bad as you make it out to be tbh fam alama blip blop zappyty zoop

living conditions? Depends where you live.

This is in the top trending of Faceberg.
Already the demoralization attempts begin.

This day, this election is more than just electing a president to run our country. This is more than just republican vs. democrat. This is an election between those who fight for the sovereignty of our nations vs. the few (((elite))) that wish to turn not only our country, but the entire western civilization into a globalist shithole. This election decides the very fate of our country, the countries in Europe enduring their (((leader's))) rule, and the fate of our very race, heritage, history, and everything our ancestors have fought for!

I ask you now anons! Will you stand by and hope others will save you and this country, or will you stand and fight alongside your fellow countrymen to defend your homeland we all hold dear?

THE ANSWER SHOULD BE FUCKING OBVIOUS! VICTORY OR DEATH!

You're doing God's work user. Probably the most important state in play. Get all your relatives that are undecided to go with you.

Also PA, also just got back, good to see more of you in here.

Pensacola, not a bad place by any stretch. Then again we have a part of town full of nogroaches but they stay pretty localized

I ended up not being able to sleep at all. Just took the armodafinil, it's going to be a long day

You in Jewark?

can you drive ? go bus some amish around if you have them in the area amishpac.com/

In what fucking universe is that a prediction based on data?

Minnesota, Michigan and PA are all going red.

No shit, there's been a distinct lack of checked digits recently. Now is not the time to waver in the faith.

Bong here.

MAGA

Use this to coment no need to go and vote since she has already 352

Just voted in the middleof nowhere in Mississippi.
Yuge turnout, biggest in our states history
I couldn't even get the I Voted sticker because of how swamred the desk was with voters.

Just penned a small article about spirit cooking for my magazine.
Russia wishes you the best, Americans. Elect Trump.

Bernoutsteinbergoywitz Universe

Same here in Illinois. I hate those Zionist fucks in Chicago who will steal the state

(heil'd)

so whos gonna win
i bet a shit ton of money on trump, bois

I love shit like this. Liberals are going to be oh so sure that Hillary will win and then she's going to get BTFO so hard that even rigging can't fix it.

New Zealand reporting. Save us from the (((TPP))) burger brus.

Alright mates, heading out to vote then go to work. Have a good day, catch y'all this evening for the shitposting and remember: this is just the beginning. See you on the beach.

how much

As did I user, as did I.

Another encouragement from a rusfag. Go vote, go win!

1000€

Monkey here. The best of luck to you burguers, don't fuck this up.

You deserve a permaban.

MAGA

Nah. Consensus culture and Jante law will do the job for us, as long as we shitlord hard enough to get out of the deeps. And we have been for the last 6 years, harder and harder.

We're a bit behind the curve, but if you burgers pull this through, we can turn the tides. Still need to do some spring cleaning on mud here and there, but that problem is very localized to specific areas.

I live nowhere near Lancaster. By the time I would get there, the polls are closed. If there were Amish in Western PA, I would.

Reminder not to neglect Dr. Duke. Both he and Don need our meme magicking skills to MAGA.

what were the odds when you put the bet

I'm in PA, voted with my mom at around 7:30, polling line was out the door. there's electronic voting machines (i know) and you have a scroll wheel to cycle through your choices, then you hit enter to make your selection. My mother accidently almost hit "cast ballot" instead of enter, she would have casted an empty ballot hahahahhahaha

Someone's going to win a lot of money

God damn user.

Nope, Murder Town USA.

RIP

I wonder how many souls are listening to this and praying for trump right now.

So when are the monarchists and fascists in your nation going to start armed resistance against antifa, Brazilanon?

Then it's not a great place either, that's what i'm saying.

Overall shit's OK, not great, not bad. Things are looking up, before they weren't what the fuck else can i say about "living conditions".

I don't really see Commiefornia turning, too many baby killers who don't want Roe v Wade overturned or even allow the states to decide for themselves because then the state might say no. Also, the hispanics are probably more likely to vote Trump than all the hipster faggots

Rand was too low energy and doesn't have a backbone. Ron was trying to make as many waves as he could, but the media blackout was too stronk because he named the FED years before he even started to run. Trump named the FED only after winning the nomination and during a debate.

Shit weather predicted for Michigan - raining almost until the polls close. Many low-energy faggots will be staying home.

God Emperor needs to win

wait is that 3-1?

Wilmington? I feel sorry for you mane.

I was over in there a few times last week and I saw a couple of Trump signs, zero Shillary signs. I've only ever seen one, and that was in Newark, at a corner next to Trump, Johnson, and Stein signs.

(checked)
Bad weather is good for us. Trump's supporters are enthusiastic, Hillary's are reluctant.

Some exit polls are starting to come out
Doesn't look good for Trump guys
slow and steady

If Merced County, vote for Tachierra. Vote NO on 63.

We dont need to, the government is doing it, believeit or not.

As a matter of fact, just today i saw news on how we bacstabbed the EU and wont be taking any refugees at all.feelsgood

noticias.r7.com/cidades/manobra-do-governo-temer-barra-entrada-de-refugiados-no-brasil-08112016

I wish I had put money on him. I'm a poorfag and winning a 5-1 bet on $500 or so would have been really nice.

I'm pretty optimistic about a lot of other blue states, but this user is right. There are just may too many spics and extreme shitlibs. State of Jefferson succession when?

Please vote. please.

Even if he's controlled opposition its better than hillary. If you ever felt like being all useless in this world, you can prove to me today that you are not, prove the whole world that you're not.
If you think that Trump won't change shit its alright if you want to think that, but at least give a man a chance that promised to change things to do so.

Don't throw away the vote user, please.

It might save a lot of lives.

You'd be surprised how relatively docile nogs are when surrounded by mega redpilled gun toting whites

the odds for hillary were slightly higher but not 1
something like 1,2 or 1,3
two day ago the odds for trump rose to 5
what a missed opportunity

No its all eyes on PA, NH, and ME2

Italy here
cool, I'm not the only one
Do your best burgers, the fate of the whole world depends on this election

Ausfag here, it is currently 10PM, and I am about to go to sleep and wake up at 7AM.

When I wake up, I hope you yanks save your country, otherwise I will see you on the battlefield.

Oh dude you should come up to Arden and see how many Trump signs there are in what you could consider a very liberal area but in reality consists of baby boomer conservatives.

There may be hope.

(checked)
May Thor bring thunderstorms to Detroit.

Soon enough I hope.

To Victory.

rain is always good for the republicans

That gives me some hope. In this town it seemed like for the longest time I was the only Trump supporter but slowly people are coming out of the shadows. I can't wait to hear all of the kvetching tomorrow and for the coming weeks.

PA user here, local polling place was on their game today had township officers and required IDs to vote. They even threw some guy out when he tried to sneak past the line

GODSPEED AMERICANS, MAKE YOUR COUNTRY GREAT AGAIN

HOLY FUCK LAKE WAR CONFIRMED

pa laws dont' requier id unless you didn't vote there before and even then you can present a registration card, or a phone bill, or a pay stub in lieu of an ID, what country were you in?

yeah I've seen way better odds tbh
at least you'll make a good chunk of change since you ponied up a large some

War it is then.

Dank quints, m8ty.

i have some gay 5 dollar bet with a coworker, wish i would have bet real money tbh

Greekpoor here

KEK WILLS MAGA

Don't even joke with that shit dude. It gives me nightmares.

Otherwise, GOOD LUCK YOU GLORIOUS BASTARDS FROM EUROPE!

MAGE AMERICA AND THE WORLD FUCKING GREAT AGAIN!!

r u golden dawn?

I can't wait to hear that (((Debra Heffernan))) kills herself

Dubs confirm you should have bet real money I know that feel

WA?

Pretty sure it's going to be closer to 14-16 hours at least before we get an idea of the results. Guess tonight is going to be a night to remember (it's already Wednesday morning here in VIC).

What live vote maps are anons using?

I'm seriously considering visiting the US during the winter/summer if trump wins.

(czeched)

One of the advantages of being a bong is one is never more than a few feet from a bookie. And if you are you can just bet online at one of hundreds of online bookies.

low energy but it's better than nothing

seriously this election has been a prime opportunity for money making with how retarded the media/polling has been all the way through
a lot of these bookies actually listen to their bullshit

Godspeed from Australia, burgerbros
May you start a worldwide Nationalist Revolution

Romanianbro reporting in. Godspeed!

That image sums up my feelings actually. At work I kept a copy of Crippled America that I would read. I almost took it today for my 2 day vacation. I didn't, because no matter what he spoke for you and me. I will always be a Drumpf, and a Trumpfkin, and a Trumpfag, and a cumskin, and a whatever the fuck they will call me.

Fuck them. I know I was right for once, and this place helped me get there.

I LOVE ALL OF YOU

Finland reporting

MAGA

No, they are Shills

explain

Lel.

Good Luck American Bro`s (and the world)
See you all on the other side
All hail Trump, may his dynasty last for a long arse time

That is encouraging. Allegheny County here, no ID needed.

If you stay home today playing with your cock, watching twitch, and shit posting on the chans you deserve to get your head chopped off ISIS style!

Get yourselves to the fucking polls today.
All of this means nothing and is useless if you don't put boots on the pavement…or wheel.

investors.com/politics/trump-holds-2-point-lead-over-clinton-as-election-day-arrives-final-ibd-tipp-poll-results/

Most accurate poll shows we have a 2% advantage, and will win! Don't fuck this up guys!

VOTE! VICTORY SOON!

In essence they have been all talk for nearly two years now while the country has been flooded by rapefugees and is ruled by anarcho-marxists that burn everything Greek to the ground.

as bad as today? I'd have to fly back to 2001 or Alfonsin's last days.

that's just globoludo rethoric. Why do you think a lot of scientists emigrate to find quality jobs? are they niggers too?

certainly not, but you have to be living under a rock to notice it has gone turbo mode since the new government is in charge. We wen't from socialist jewry to turbo zionism cuckservativism.

don't settle for things like this. It's because of wankers like you that think that we're "ok" now that movements like Trump's one in the US can't take place overe here.

that fucking southamerican mentality. "Oh I live in my bubble behind a fucking wall and cameras, so we're ok. The rest is niggers"

if you have to have eyes on your back everytime you step outside the very few "safe" zones, things are NOT OK.

Checked

Hope you bought a gun to kill yourself with anons

FYI, the probability of trump sending hilary to jail if he's president is 0.

Ausfag reporting in. Godspeed Burgers.

The Great Nation reporting in - elect your madman America, for all our sakes.

How much of an awesome troll would it be if this song played as it's announced when Trump wins.

Nobody really cares if she ends up in jail this point, the election would be ruined otherwise anyways if she was actually jailed during this process.

We may not be able to send her to jail, but we can stop her from going to the white house!

ITALY HERE

PLEASE BREAK THE KIKES' HEGEMONY HMMKAY

THANKS

MAGA

Argentina also here

if i wasn't living in Cordoba i would have gone to celebrate in front of the US embassy when the results were up
i hope a lot of people show up

Checked
They're probably closer to the border than where I live

LETS UN-POZZ THE WORLD
t. Huelord

TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP, GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND!

Long as you get Le Pen, okay?

Denmark here, best of luck America! Uncucked yurop counts on trump winning!

POST YOUR WAR FACES!!!

TODAY WE WIN!!!

MN (twin cities) here. Sooo many cucks at the polls this morning.

Canada reporting in. GET HYP!

They'll stay in denial until the very end. Or rather, they have to our of fear they have for the (((Elite)))

TONIGHTS THE NIGHT LADS

That is called hope money, and that type of hope wins.

Flipfag here, me and my family will lend you the power
Let the storm rage on, you glorious bastards!
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

We are getting shittier because niggers are arriving from Senegal, and bolivians aren't going home. White genocide.

Calling it now, Washington is gonna go red
A lot of people don't realize that the blue part of the state is centralized almost entirely to Seattle and the surrounding area
I think with such a divisive election, the eastern part of the state might finally swing it

Georgiafag reporting, just got back from the polls.

GIVE 'EM HELL, DON

You mean De la Rúa, and yeah that was a shit show, inflation works exponentially over time and never goes down, that's the same for any and all economies, back then during De la Rúa's fall, we had to use pieces of paper and pretend that was real money because the economy was so bad we couldn't print any. So yeah, now it's not as bad

Found the Kirchenirsta, anda a llorar por la decada perdida a otro lado. If my line of work allowed it i would leave too given the choice, that's not the point we're discussing though.

Yeah things are not ok, you win viva Nestor

TRUMP CAMPAIGN CONFIRMED COLLUDING WITH ANCIENT EGYPTIAN FROG GOD OF PRIMORDIAL CHAOS WORSHIPPERS

No, you will get stronger.

Northwestern PA here, I just voted. This morning a lot of old, fat, black welfare queens were voting. Though outside was a lobbyist for Dan Laughlin (A GOP state representative). There was no exit polling, so I guess my district isn't big enough or important enough. Anyway I did my part, now it's up to all of you!

Mongolia reporting in

SCfag here, just voted for the big D
Fühlt sich gut, Mann

This seems very likely.

WE'RE TAKING BACK OUR COUNTRY!
WE'RE GOING TO INSPIRE OUR BRETHREN TO DO THE SAME!
WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN AND MAKE WESTERN CIVILIZATION GREAT AGAIN!

There's a big bunch of us Gianfranco, holy macaroni.

exit polling is for inner city nog shit where voting discrepancies have existed in the past

German bro reporting in.
Good luck over there, I hope I´ll be waking up to the new MAGA world tomorrow.
Don´t fuck this up guys, the uncucked part of my fatherland is with you guys.

Let´s make the axis Trump - Petry - Putin a reality!

This is a world wide movement. If we win here, this will continue.

Everyone has worked so hard. Shadilay brothers. This is it. Kek is with us.

JIM?
WHERE"S THE FUCKING VIDEO?

Don't remember

THE MONKEY CHOSE

This webm always give me have very dense feels. It reminds of what my country could have been and how leftists have completely ruined it, both the old school commies and the new (((SJW))) wave fags. It also reminds me they should all be put on helicopters and thrown in the ocean.

Trust me, there are many parties looking to unfuck the west, a Trump victory will be just the encouragement they need

From my understanding Macri is a crypto-kike, better than weird Argie remix on communism (Peronist) but he's Hillary tier.

You guys need a dyed-in-the-wool shitlord maniac like Ricardo Iorio as president.

frye frysk reporting in

Guys i decided I'm not gonna vote, Trump has FL in the bag

MNbro (north mpls) here. Jokes on you I voted last week when I had to renew my tabs. There were A LOT of old women voting at City Hall too, and all had Trump stickers.

It gave me hope that we descendants of Germany might actually unfuck ourselves, and put the Jews on notice for what's in store from the fatherland.

United Kingdom here

Go vote nigger. Every vote matters.

Gas yourself

Nice b8.

I noticed a huge campaign to put hillary signs up late last night in upstate newyork.
Needless to say most of them vanished without a trace driving to work.

Need i remind you that Marci and Trump eat asados together?

youtube.com/watch?v=NUzYk7B2aic

Those dubs, speak truth. It isn't about just making America great is it?

I agree, though the Rk-95 rifles would mean it's actually a Finnish memester you're replying to.

ACTUAL thread theme

no you nigger go vote trump what is wrong with you every vote for him is one against killary, if he does not get the other states your vote will still count on the popular vote number

Going to do my part now (though I'm in NY (fuck NYC for choosing how the rest of the state suffers), it's not going to stop me from doing my part). I have to admit I'm a bit nervous for how things turn out, but whatever happens, it's been an honor posting and fighting with you all. If it comes down to us having to take the country back from the globalists by force, I'll be damn sure to be ready.

MAGA!

Call me a shill if you wish, but I'm getting more and more worried about this. What if Trump would ordinarily win, but then Clinton rigs the votes? It'd go along with the rest of the shit she's done, cheat her way out and into whatever's convenient even if it means poisoning the country. Nonetheless, doing my part to MAGA even if Jew York will never be a red state for a million years because doing nothing will ensure that outcome.

Britbong wishing you good luck and godspeed, Americans

2016 WAS JUST THE BEGINNING

And how many Somalis?

TRUMP WILL TAKE BACK WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY OURS
THE FATE OF OUR WORLD RESTS IN OUR HANDS
GET THE FUCK IN THERE AND VOTE
Now, an insert song to blaze the trail for a new beginning

Fuck that, every vote counts

Make me have.

Hilarious how you faggots manage to undermine yourselves within the first 4 words

When I voted last week I was probably the youngest guy there. It was packed with grandmas voting for Trump… and not a single shitskin in sight.

usa do it.

Checked. NoMi? Ha, no wonder why you're here. I was in little Somalia for a bit, then I moved to St. Paul…great decision tbh

CURRENT FIGURES

Fox Jews: Clinton 274 - 215 Trump
Communist News Network: Clinton 268 - 204 Trump
ABC: Clinton 274 - 188 Trump

I want to know that these kikes are lying.

(1)

ITALY #2 HERE, REPORTING IN

MAGA & MEGA

Let the uncucking begin!

Just got done voting here in Wisconsin

What I saw at my polling station

It was like almost every reason why to vote for Trump in one place

They're not

Pull that trigger user

In the white part of St. Paul, so no poc at the polls

Do you people honestly think anyone reads past that phrase?

:^)

Just demoralization so Trump voters stay home.

Just kidding niggers I already voted two weeks ago. Got my neighbors to do it as well.

PRAISE KEK AND HEIL TRUMP

Nice to see our cousins from across the pond are here to fight with us today. When is Brexit going to finally happen by the way? It's been a while since you guys won, but you're still stuck in there for a while longer aren't you?

Go out and vote, you lazy nigger.

dangerously unchecked

Tucked in unarguably the nicest part though. Right by Golden Valley and Robbinsdale.

What's the spic situation like over on that side of the river? Last time I was there it was basically little San Juan (and when I say little I mean basically the entire city of West St. Paul). As opposed to old Korea town that the Jews evicted the Koreans to move in the dirty Somalians (crack stacks at Ceader / Riverside).

SINGAPORE HERE. HAIL TRUMP

FINGOLIA REPORTING IN

LET'S MAKE VA GREAT AGAIN, LADS

Even the bullshit polls show only a razor thin advantage for Shitlary.

I live in a blue state, one of the bluest so not many Trump supporters anyway but there surprisingly weren't any lines. I was in and out in about 5 minutes. If there's any anons with extreme social anxiety or whatever just suck it up for one day, 5 fucking minutes, go out and vote Trump. Quit LARPing and actually do something for this country and for our people.

Hope he wins it would be great

Who else Arkansasfag here

Flip Osttruppen here.

#TheList is long, the untermensch plentiful, and the wait is almost over. Hoping your RWDS will have ten-times the kill ratio that ours have.

Happy Hunting, America, and bring plenty of rope!

I HAVE CAST MY BALLOT FOR DONALD J. TRUMP

I WILL EAT NOTHING BUT BURGERS TODAY

Czech Republic reporting

Underated post.

What Trump pic should I post to my fb to trigger the lefties?

ONCE AGAIN JAPAN REPORTING IN

I WAS GOING TO BE A COWARD BUT I AM GOING TO STAY WITH YOU REGARDLESS

I AM ALWAYS AND FOREVER YOUR GUY

It will be great

BOOSTO FIYAHHHH
FURU POWAH

Jew York here.

Gone and did my part. Not sure how much of a difference it'll make in this pozzed-up hellhole of a state.

There's been Trump/Pence signs all over the fucking place, though. Here's to hoping.

Nice. I usually stay south of selby unless I absolutely have to ride the green line. Once you get to midway, it's a whole nother world tho.

arigato nihonjin-kun!

Ok you failed reading 101, I see.

First, I said

it says "or", one thing was 2001 (de la rúa) and the other was Alfonsin.

are you insane? I just claimed we come from socialist jewry, which is clearly an exceptionally bad concept, how in world could I be a kirchnerista? I hate that fucking family, as I hate the zionist fucker that's on right now.

Ok, I'm dealing with a person with special needs. Sorry. No arguments left I guess.

That's where the problem is.

Cast my vote for DONALD JOHN TRUMP

too bad ((New York City)) will counteract it

It's like they're in denial that he can win any of the Northern states. If he wins just one of them, it's over for the Democrats.

It's been an insane current year. No matter the turn out of this election I just want to thank every one of you for an amazing journey, one that has barely even started

Who else early voter here? I voted 28th October soon as I could, so I don't get to the see the lines today.

HONORARY

VAnon here
I'm stuck voting on campus, meaning it's libshit central.
Yet, even so, there are at least as many Trump/Pence signs as there are Hillary/Kaine signs.

All we need is to flip either New Hampshire, Colorado, Virginia, Pennsylvester, Michigan or New Mexico.

What part? I've seen a lot in Dutchess and Ulster.

GOOD LUCK, FAGGOTS

May the power of Tengri be with you.

Strangely enough, in a rigging scenario that's exactly how I imagine the electoral vote numbers will look by the end of the day. You'll know somethings suss if that doesn't change or even fluctuate throughout the entire day.

Good luck America. You can do this. All the best.

t. Anglobros across the Atlantic

Don't discuss with taringueros, there's no hope for them

You should know better, user.

Bulgarian, here. Hope everything goes well for you guys.

they're full of shit, they're trying to blackpill people leaning trump into not voting

Line wasn't too big for me, voted about half an hour after the polls opened before work. The line was almost entirely gone when I left, I imagine it'll be packed around lunch and 4-6pm.

Romania here
GIVE (((THEM))) HELL LADS

HOPE WILL SAVE A MAN IF HIS COURAGE HOLD

Welcome

I chuckled.

Lel

VA could potentially go for Trump
it's a long shot but it's doable

this is what i'm hoping for, he has like 30% chance to swing michigan, pa, virginia, co, or WI, but he only needs to turn one of them

Maine reporting in.

If trips Trump wins

Romanianon here!

ONWARD TO VICTORY!
SIEG HEIL!

Is this CTR or are you just new to the internet?

Trips.

Just woke up, Texas reporting in. When does Election coverage begin?

I have a feeling VA will flip. A lot of people really like the last republican governor, and hate the current democrat one. Not to mention that most of the (D) vote comes from melanin-enriched citizens, most of whom only voted in 2008/2012 because the candidate was a fellow negro.

I'd like to defenestrate some D.C. kikes

You are not memeing hard enough.

IF DUBS TRUMP WINS

Staten Island.

DETO-
NA-
TOR

WILL
Come out of nowhere, yeah…
TRICK
CHEAT
FRAUD
LIE
Sulfur in the Air!
"So let it be
Oh let it be"
Says all Debaters…
Six time's a'knockin' on the door
No response, but Hey you're ready—-
BACK TO BACK!
Death comes arrivin' on a Midnight Train!
BACK TO BACK!
Conscience is screamin' to the End!
BACK TO BACK!
Cannot let anyone do it again!
BACK TO BACK!
I can no longer pretend!
Gimmie a Break, you Damned!
Just wanna get back my Dice again…
BLAZING DOWN!
What a Heavy Day!

NOW
YOU
HEAR
THE
Rumble from the ground, yeah…
TRICK
CHEAT
FRAUD
LIE
Clown is dancin' ‘round, yeah…
"So let it be
Oh let it be"
Seems I'm the Traitor…
Six time's a'knockin' on the door
One last chance, you've gotta stand—-
BACK TO BACK!
BACK TO BACK!
BACK TO BACK!
Cannot let anyone do it again!
BACK TO BACK!
I can no longer pretend!
BLAZING DOWN!
What a Heavy Day!
Hey!
Hey!
Hey!
We made a contract with a Clown and had a high old time…
Nobody doubted his true purpose, oh yeah!
Not knowing we had given up something we had left,
All odds and options denied, trapped here in this Dead End—-
BACK TO BACK!
BACK TO BACK!
BACK TO BACK!
Blade is already on your jug'lar vein!
BACK TO BACK!
It's now or never!
Last chance… to stand!
BLAZING DOWN!
What a Heavy Day!

Crook County, Shillinois reporting.
Shitload of Trump signs, there is a glimmer of hope here for this pozzed piece of shit county.

I will be a collector's item when she loses

If singles trump wins

NO, TRUMP WILL WIN IF MY DUBS GET IN

ROLLING FOR THE TRUMP

ROLLING FOR THE DON

:^]

You Welsh, lad?

we did it reddit

Trump wins with 88.

and Macri later backstabbed him
fucking kike

in my opinion all this feminist marches are coming (((from other place))), thats why they are more brutal than the ones payed by Kristina.

You're not doing it right, user. Let the dubs come to you instead.

FORTEZZA EUROPA SOON
MAGA
A
G
A

Sorry,

ROLLING FOR THE GOD EMPEROR

The nerve of these fucks.

Hail trump

Quads incoming get ready lads

ROLLAN'

Nice

Only Kek can choose to grant repeating digits.

KEK DOES NOT WORK BY THINE RULES, MORTAL

Bioware's currently getting rammed up the ass on twitter for this.

It is finished. Go out and buy your limited edition Clinton losing Newsweek.

holy fuck this bourbon is good

TRUMP WILL WIN

Same here. I voted early and don't have work today.
Thinking about shit-posting all day for Trump until the riots break out.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Post memetic music. Let it resonate.

gaaaaay

just more pissing on the grave of ME1

Georgian here.
MAKE AMERICA (AND GEORGIA) GREAT AGAIN.

MAGA

forgot pic

I don't want to close my eyes,

I don't want to fall asleep, because I am an ausfag, and I don't want to miss the

most important election of our lifetimes

Checked

DEATH OR GLORY, CHUMP
AND WE CHOSE GLORY

hopefully, they do free shipping to Flipland

Tacofag here.
The wall must be built.

Wil be worse for us in the next few years but America must not fall. If you do good we will eventually follow like the backyard we are.

Fuck you for stealing my get asshole

Fuck, Bioware.

Seriously, great business plan saying "fuck you" to a good portion of potential customers.

(checked)

These dubdubs confirm Colorado is going red.

How good? rate it.

No, you checked

If you're reading this, why aren't you out voting yet?

Scotfag reporting in, fucking MAGA

Because I already did

THIS IS IT
I CANT EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE MY HYPE

Them digits keep on coming

TITS OUT FOR TRUMP

zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-08/deplorable-two-topless-women-protest-trumps-polling-station

One would think what little fans they had left after Mass Effect 3, Cisquisition, Curry Nigger, and closing the forums would like that considering how they're almost all comprised of libshits at this point.

I need to go to bed, because I need to get up tomorrow and Kek and abandoned me.

SWITZERLAND reporting in

MAGA

MEGA

HILLARY FOR PRISON

Nice. This is how it's done. You don't ask Kek for digits, you simply praise him. He grants his gifts as he sees fit.

This needs to be a thing

because i'm not a burger

pretty much as good as it gets for something not absurdly expensive

Do it faggots

Make America Great Again

t. swecuck

Any more on this? Isn't Michigan going to swing Trump? :^)

check his (((twitter))), everyone's shitting on him

TRUMP
MAGA
PRAISE KEK

Flipland reporting in! Burgers fucking win this for Trump! if Duterte can make anime real, so can Trump!

Would but I'm Australian. Still, its urgent for every Trump supporter to vote not only because it will count, see thread related: You might also discover voting fraud being attempted on your name and accumulate evidence of rigging.

I sent this to him and he blocked me kek

SWEDE REPORTING IN

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

PRAISE KEK

Only utter tools will like bioware after this move.

Georgia. Just got back to the car. An hour and 20 minute line. Georgia doesn't fuck around with photos at polling locations, so no pics. MAGA, Libertarian for Senate, no on all new taxes. LOTS of uncontested positions.

KEK WILLS MAGA

PA here again, just came back from voting. So many Trump signs!

It's time to kick ass and kick ass. And I'm all out of kick ass.

actually I have the barrel strength version, not the standard version in that pic
it's better

PHILIPPINES

Michigananon Just voted Trump. Old Lady at the polling station was confirming her deceased Husbands vote wouldn't be used for evil when I walked in. It's gonna be a wild ride.

Checked!
Inshallah Trump will win

Nice! I'll have to give it a try after the election.

Kek bless that lady.

yeah the normal one is great, but the barrel strength is even better
like $25 vs $50

some of the best stuff you'll get under 100 imo

I know I wanted to say something but I thought it was better to just smile and nod. Lets meme her and all the normies on our side have a comfy day after voting.

CHECK ALL REPEATING DIGITS
GIVE TRUMP THE POWER OF KEK'S DIVINE MANDATE

whiskey is love
whiskey is life

wthr.com/article/some-marion-county-voters-receive-text-messages-about-wrong-polling-locations

tl;dnr - election officials going to launch a criminal investigation against the Indiana democratic party for sending the texts. This is on top of all the earlier voter record fraud from last month that the democrats decried as demonic and racist.

Sunburnt Shitposters Reporting Sir

when will the election end?

Thursday

This.

IF YOU DON'T SHOW UP TO VOTE FOR TRUMP, YOU'LL BE WITH HER INSTEAD

WHERE THE FUCK CAN I TRACK SOME PROGRESS ON THIS SHIT? I NEED SOME NUMBERS FUCK

God I'm so nervous, it's killing me

WEW

Mah nigga

So, on a scale of 1-10 on the Smug Animu Grill-o-meter, how smug will you be lads after voting if/when Trump wins once this ends?

Shills are bombing this vid that released today.

8ch.net/pol/res/8122002.html

don't fall for the media gaslighting btw
right up until the polls close they're gonna be trying to push the narrative that Trump is losing to dissuade voters

GODSPEED user

The eyes of the world are upon us

this

rectum corrected

faggot

I voted for 'Murica today. 12 hours until numbers start coming in. What do now nerds?

Cars are packed in so tight that I can't leave. I'm totally boxed in.

THIS

GO OUT AND VOTE

The shills are out in full force today. They wouldn't be doing this if they weren't afraid of losing.

They're scared shitless

POKEMON GO TO THE POLLS

:^)

Kansas fag reporting in as first time voter feels good man

Even if its provisional

(checked)
we wait for the crowning of our emperor.

TRUMP WILL WIN

New England reporting, my whole town is red, except for 2 limp dick faggots with Hillary signs. We'd be easy republican votes if we didn't have all the fucking cities.

Portugal.
You better elect that guy. And you better do it fast.
Free codfish for any american visiting us if you do.

I'm not murrican. Can someone explain this?

It's been an honor shitposting with you my friends.

TONIGHT WE WILL WIN

I would have a war face, but I'm just so tired. I just want Trump to win so I can finally get a decent night's sleep.

I've been there since its release, and so have been the shills. They flooded it with downvotes and semi-literate comments just as it was launched. This stinks of Soros money.

It is very rare but a candidate can win the Popular Vote while still losing the election.

I feel honored too, nerd.. We shall await the resurrection of America before our very eyes
AND WITH THE POWERS OF KEK, TRUMP CLAIMS VICTORY FOR US

The God Emperor has spoken.

TODAY WE WIN
MAGA

Alberto Barbosa reporting. I wrote MAGA on the front of my hat just for today, hoping it gives the big Don some energy.

(checked)
I'm with you, man.
I've been lying awake at night reading political news, I want to rest at ease knowing our country is in good hands.

This guy is into erotic asphyxiation. How else would he be able to ejaculate for a trillion years? Get the ropes ready.

Wew lad.
I hope you're getting paid for this shit, because god damn son, your desperation would be comical if it wasn't so incredibly pathetic.

How will you celebrate the win tonight?

You expect anyone to take that mess of a paragraph to heart?
Is Huma babysitting you faggots since the election results will go past your bedtime?

I thought he was a globalist fuck thanks to his UN speech

I made some OC for you anons.

Civil War Soon

IF DUBS TRUMP WINS NEW YORK

battleship

CONFIRMED

THIS IS MY OFFICIAL PREDICTION

Croatia reporting, give the kikes hell

Glorious. Godspeed user!

wew

oh shit

(fukken check'd)
HOLY SHIT

WEW

So what do you think is happen to CTR after the election, regardless of the results?

Personally, I'm betting on a bizarre string of boating accidents. Those loose ends ain't going to tie themselves, you know.

We can do this

if trips hilllary wins

First day on the job?

Hey, another Alberto.
Do you think we'll get lucky and have Trump Colonize us instead?
We could use a wall between us and Spain.

Drinking, immediately followed by suicide.

Post yfw Trump does the impossible and turns Minnesota red, and it's what pushes him past the 270 votes mark to win.

Reminder she would vote for Trump because she's best Sailor Moon girl.

(checKKKed)
HOLY SHIT INDEED

MAXIMUM OVERSMUG

SOON

11, we're breaking past arbitrary limits here.

Switzerland reporting in.
Memed on burgers on IRC and GNU/Social to go vote for Trump.

It's kind of turned into a clusterfuck. There's a huge trouble going on because they're trying to get Brexit prevented, and May's government keeps promising that it'll be by March of next year (she was a Europhile before Brexit)

All I can say is, if Trump wins, take me with you. It's time for an uprising.

MAGA FROM CUCKNADIA
DON'T LET THE NORMIES WIN! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

1488/10

(checked)
Have some more smug

youtube.com/watch?v=-_7FaWnlhS4

HIGH ENERGY

Ohiofag here, just got back from polls and had a nice steak breakfast after.

Get out and vote for Trump you dumb niggers! No posting until after you have!

Surprised to find another user on here.

Some of the people on there are based, but a lot of them are intolerable lefties.

Heil'd!

How many Trump supporters vs. Hillary supporters?

so fukken smug, I'll turn into
HHH

WEW LAD

Well, there definitely are a lot of Holla Forums users. Which node are you on? GNU/Smug here

Utah fag here. Just voted for Trump. We can do this.

It's an irrelevant question because if he's in Cleveland it will be all Hillary supporters, if he's anywhere else it will be all Trump supporters. The only question is turnout of one group vs the other.

Fellow tzatziki nigger awaiting orders

Face it, today without G.D. the lives of many families would be crushed by hordes of rapefugees (thank you G.D. RWDS). Also numbers are steadily rising, the (((establishment))) will have to deal with us sooner or later.

Don't lose hope, friend.

thread theme

Are you a Mormon?

I'm in a somewhat rural area, so besides one black couple, a dyehair, and a faggy beard man, it was a sea of white folk marching to the polls.

Turnout is good, but that's no excuse for anyone to not vote, go vote.

Dubs confirm religious beliefs.

Should that happen and when the bombs fall you won't be laughing, you'll be crying how Hillary was a horrendous mistake unleashed upon humanity. You'll get exactly what you'll deserve. That's the beauty of it.

They wanted so bad to be grabbed by the pussies

I legitimately prayed to Kek as I made that post, actually. For the first time in my life. And I got dubs. I haven't got them recently.

Not American.

No we need a wall around africa to stop them from coming here at all. Then comes spain.
I hope we get good deals with him and leave the EU, if they ever snap I wish my country would be on the good side of the war.
Like we'll ever leave the fucking EU

I have an account on almost every node that I could find. Was just bored one day and decided to create accounts with the same username on all of them. I originally started on shitposter.club though.

I predict YUUGE turnouts, Trump leading across America painting it red with FL and other big states too. Mark my words, this will be an election which we've never seen before.
MAGA
next
MEGA

Spain reporting in

MAGA boys

CTR, I know you are having a hard time projecting, but come on, give up already.

Holla ForumsAND HERE
media on full Shill-Hill mode even here, giving you all my energy, don't waste it Ameribros

Illya-chan~

DO IT, DO IT FOR ALL OF US

Texasbro checking in. Voted Friday. There was a line of cars waiting just to get in the parking lot. 85% white people including a border patrolman.

MAGA

Darn, you've found me out.

How is it looking? Too early to tell anything?

Canada reporting in MAGA burgers

Bulgarian here. Give them hell!
Today MAGA! Tomorrow MEGA!

Way, way too early. You're gonna be waiting until roundabout 8 or so. I feel confident though.

what's the black stuff?

(checked like it should)
TAKE BACK WHAT'S OURS

Wish me luck here in Commiefornia

I would headpat the shit out of that loli.

Was watching some Polish news on the election yesterday out of curiosity (I watch a bit of all European news to get an idea of their portrayal of Trump), and they really do portray Hillary as the "calm, rational one" and Trump as the "mean offensive hothead". It's an annoyance watching people try to assert obvious falsehoods with the greatest of chutzpahs, it's not half that bad in Greek news (where everyone knows it stinks of corruption inside and out).

Far too early but the msm is shilling in overdrive.

Someone said the media would figure it out by like noon so that was just lunacy?

burnt jew skin

guess that explains it

Norwegian here.

Prove to the world that you're not a joke anymore, and vote for Trump

Make America Great Again, so that the world may follow

Nice dubs

I want to believe he can win, pol . Give me hope .

Late to this but Dominican Republic reporting in.

The train isn't stopping no matter what happens. The speed can only move in one direction

Ukraine reporting.
Hope Trump wins so we can undo what Biden and the globalist scum did here.

Kek answered your request. Hope is given.

Those dubs are all we need

We're never late user. We arrive just when we meant to.

codfish here

SHADILAY
SHADILAY
LA MIA LIBERTA

So when the results come in that Trump whens, what internet hotspots will be the most prime targets for collecting the greatest liberal salt overflow that has ever existed?

M A G A

TRUMP

MAGA

twitter and tumblr will likely implode from the collective asshurt

tumblr and reddit probably, twitter too

EVERYSINGLEONE

VA user here, just voted for the God Emperor.

Facebook, twitter and neofag

You're missing his response. Made that shit 3x more funny.

If Trump doesn't win, Third Impact will happen the the next day

My friend, today (and possibly tomorrow) they're ALL battleground states.

/r/politics
twitter
tumblr

I'm definitely not looking forward to the endless slew of "I'm saying bad things about the president look how edgy I am" articles and videos that are going to be posted all over the place

Bulgaria here.

YOU BETTER FUCKING DO IT, YOU FAGGOTS

user…

*proudly
fuck

Best Slav from Slavenia, may Kek praise Trump!

WE MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN LADS

I just got done voting in the Commifornia, for all the good it will do

who /hitlerprosecco/ here when Trump wins

user, that's just some Himalayan pink salt in disguise. It's extra salty.

Just got back from voting. Funny enough, everyone there was either a grumpy old person or a young girl with dyed hair and a nice ass.

Trump will win, KEK wills it. Don't believe the mainstream media trying to convince people it's a lost cause - this is a desperate ploy from them, and probably not the last.

Just voted in one of the most liberal areas of Houston, Texas and kept hearing people quietly talking pro-Trump and a few women in classy dresses wearing their MAGA hats popping by before work.

I'm feeling good about this day.

Betting on this election is betting on whether or not it is rigged. So the thing to do is bet only as a hedge against your investments.

Was there math on the first statics test? The math should be the same as in Physics 2 (although they presumably skipped the math there).

WEW

I have some brut chilling now.

FINLAN PERKELE FOR TROMP
I can't wait to see our leftist media squirm once Trump is victorious.

He claimed he would kill himself, so it’s funnier without a response.

Not him, but another Utahfag and Mormon here. I voted Trump and so did all my neighbors.

Slavistan here. Make America Great Again!

Your ID has trips, so kek is with you and the state of California

We all know he didn't, anyways. Liberals can't do anything right.

We need to strike reddit right in the pussy by posting defeated Hillary into /r/PussyPassDenied and bringing it to the front page.

NEW THREAD WHERE?