SHITPOST OUR WAY TO A TRUMP VICTORY

Lads, we've got to hit this with everything we have.

Everything.

That includes meme magic.

Post greentext and memes about life after a Trump victory and during his presidency.

This goes for here, Twitter, Facebook, whatever it is you use.

Let's not look back and have to ask ourselves if we really did everything we could.

Other urls found in this thread:

q13fox.com/2016/11/07/clinton-wins-early-vote-in-tiny-dixville-notch-n-h/
vote.gop.com,
vote.gop
8ch.net/animus/res/1453392.html#q1454444
media.8ch.net/file_store/8cf712b788c36a70d302942c585c41efd6d98b626ed0581ac1b3a02f9cff91ec.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=jAeoW2IS3g0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ3aNjz1ObU
talk.donaldjtrump.com
youtube.com/watch?v=x-gLprAaLjE&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If the cunt wins
The missile was fired by a predator drone and wipes out your squad. As you lie dying you curse the bitch while the Alli Snackbars ring all around

TRUMP VICTORY!!!
The missile hits the kebabs, then another one takes out the Mosque. While you and your squad execute the remaining kebabs Airborne infantry parachute in and retake the city with you. You praise Kek and hail Trump but are already dreading the coming shitposting of the Burgers: "We saved your EuroFags" etc…

Anyone else doing a write-in for president. I heard that Mitt Romney was getting votes in NH.
q13fox.com/2016/11/07/clinton-wins-early-vote-in-tiny-dixville-notch-n-h/

I might just say "fuck it" and write in Ted Cruz, a true conservative.

ENERGY, BOYS

Don't you faggots get it? Trump has already won. It doesn't matter if the corrupt politicians try to rig the election and use their servants in the media try to scew the public's perspective. We have a powerful entity on our side, one that can manipulate the universe, past, present, and future to our will. We crashed a plane, with no survivors, and made Hillary shit her pants so hard the jews started a meme war over a cartoon frog. We can do this-

PRAISE KEK

10 is the number of Marduk

By Kek I have performed all rituals and uttered every word of power, Trump will rise and Hillary will die. Whether it be in prison or before, she will pass from pneumonia.

HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

Heil Lord Kek!

If you're going to waste your vote,do it right.

Die you lolberg filth

go and vote you pos shitlords

GOD DAMN IT I CANT TAKE IT I NEED TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

RIGHT

FUCKING

NOW

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

GO, GO GET IN LINE

Make a good proper lunch first though

Witnessed, I myself will be hitting the astral plane inorder to help after I get back from the polls

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother

What if there's no line

It's cold outside.

where a hoodie fagit

Ill go in 15

COAT
HOT CHOCOLATE
TWO PAIRS OF SOCKS
GET IN FUCKING LINE
DO IT

Then you can celebrate for having done your duty, by having lunch all cosy and snug.

Put on the warm clothes buddy. You'll do fine, I'll let you siphon a beam of the energy I'm channeling to Trump today - but don't hog it

Stop being a fucking pussy. There are women standing out in that cold waiting to for for the Whore of Babylon and you're inside whining about the weather. Go vote for trump then kys.

*to vote for

Shadilay, brother.
Trump's name is a killing word.

No, he'll go vote and then he'll reward himself with a meal. Meanie.

K omw fam

THIS JUST HAPPENED AND IM FUCKING EXCITED.
TRUMP IS GOING TO WIN, FOLKS.
KEK HIMSELF BLESSED ME WITH A FROG OUTSIDE MY HOUSE DOORS

pity i don't have pics because i had to shit really bad

I was met by a silent visage of Kek naught but a week past. I was on my rutine walk around the local lake, when this large frog stood in the middle of the road and stared at me. I knew then that all would be well, but that we must also all do our part.

We've been blessed and are destined for glory

GET YER ASS TO THE VOTE IF YOU HAVE A PAIR SON

I think we all need to hop on Twitter and flood the election tag with pictures and "stories" of people getting deported

CHECK'D. The memes are strong with this one.
SHADILAY
PRAISE KEK
HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

I did this last time, theres no margin for fucking around here though unfortunately

you are a swine

Praise Kek.

PRAISE KEK INDEED

Best storyteller of the day.

Today is NOT THE DAY YOU SHIT POST.
Today is the DAY YOU VOTE.

YOUR RARE GREEN FROG POST IS NOT A VOTE.

V O T E.
Shit posting god us here, it cannot win the election!
Only votes can!

GET THE FUCK OUT AND VOTE TODAY IF ITS THE ONLY THING YOU DO THIS YEAR.

Trump will win

THIS, ONLY PEOPLE ALLOWED ON Holla Forums UNTIL THE END OF THE ELECTION SHOULD BE NON-BURGERS

A lot of have already voted either early this morning or in the past few weeks.

DonnnnnnnnALD!

WEW LADS
Trump victory incoming!

Non-burger here. To all burgerfags in Holla Forums make sure to vote the God-Emperor into office and make yourselves great again.

Can't wait to see her getting BTFO.

Post your gameday snack

For Trump!

ITALIAN DISCO INTENSIFIES

SHADILAY BRETHEREN

PRAISE KEK AND HAIL VICTORY

AROUSING NUMBERS

WITNESSED

Black coffee. White future.

We should round up a bunch of spergs and raid normie websites. Just tell me where to unleash my autistic fury.

how much time approximately until we have an answer?

btw, GOD BLESS THE EMPEROR

TRULY, WE ARE BLESSED

TODAY IS OURS

How about you actually go out and vote, you stupid faggot. Holla Forums should be fucking empty because you faggots used all your good boy points to have mommy drive you to the polling place.

If you don't vote, kill yourself.

FUCK YOUR CYCLE OF ROME
AMERICA WILL RISE AGAIN

HAIL VICTORY

THIS

YOU HAVE ONE JOB TODAY

ONE FUCKING JOB

YOUR ENTIRE LIFE HAS LED UP TO THIS MOMENT

GET OUT THERE AND SHITPOST IRL FOR THE EMPEROR OR FOREVER BE FORSAKEN

WEW

MORE ENERGY

TODAY IS THE DAY
MAKE THEM PAY

Trump will win

Inbeed

YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT HE WILL

KEKUS VULT

PRAISE KEK

HAIL VICTORY

MISHUN COMPREE!

I saw Kek and he was cute

Good job, m8. This is the only thing anyone should be posting.

WE ARE GOING TO MAKE OUR COUNTRY GREAT AGAIN

Good job, you deserve that lunch buddy

gentlemen, it was an honor shtiposting with all of you

Voter 88 reporting
TRUMP WILL WIN

Take my digits

KEK WILLS IT

TRUMP
WILL
WIN

PRAISE

KEEP MEMEING

GRANT KEK YOUR ENERGY

OUR COLLECTIVE MEMETIC CONSCIOUSNESS IS WHAT GIVES HIM POWER

It does, my soul is stirring

Just had a big breakfast at a diner, filled with people who voted. Overwhelming Trump support here in Wisconsin.

PRAISE KEK AND HAIL VICTORY

FOR TRUMP

You are clearly doing God Emperor's work, user.

Right in the feels

IGNORE GASLIGHTING MSM COVERAGE

JUST
KEEP
MEMEING

LET KEK'S WILL BE DONE

SHADILAY

MOLOCH WILL BEND HIS KNEE BEFORE KEK

THE GOD EMPEROR ASCENDS TODAY

REGARDS FROM YUROP TAKE ALL MY FURY

Texas fag here, did I fuck up on friday by not asking for a paper ballot? Last I read Texas was not compromised.

TRUMP IS JUST THE BEGINNING

WE'RE GOING TO WIN
AND WE'RE NEVER GOING TO STOP WINNING

WE'RE GOING TO MAKE IT HAPPEN

KEK WILLS IT

(checked)
(checked)
SHADILAY!

ITS TIME

doing my part from europe

MAGA
HAIL KEK

KKK
KEK
KKK

Bump!

WE

WILL

MAKE

AMERICA

GREAT

AGAIN

SHADILAY

Predicted America status: GREAT (again)

IT'S JUDGMENT DAY MOTHERFUCKERS
TIME TO GET RIGHT WITH WHATEVER THE FUCK PASSES FOR GOD IN YOUR LIFE

Fuck I'm nervous
Trump needs more of my meme magic
I hope I have some left to give him

HANG THE TRAITORS

Those sweet digits say you do, user.

I'm flattered user.

PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES! PLEASE, SHARE YOUR ENERGY WITH ME!

Get ready boys…

One way or the other, we shall win.

By the way, anyone notice the lack of shilling so far, today? Looks like CTR's packing up its office and moving before the RWDS come for them.

JUST MAKE SURE YOU VOTE

TRUMP WILL WIN

well i can't let these go unchecked
SHADILAY
TRUMP WILL WIN

Yeah you would think they would be flooding us right now, but no. Probably they'll come in during the live results.

i didnt register in time. is there still a way to vote?

SHADILAY YOU BEAUTIFUL MEME MAGICIANS

awesome user

Also WI fag here. Old guy winked at me as I was waiting in line, I don't think he expected my wink back. Definitely an air of urgency in there today though.

Go here vote.gop.com, it will depend on your state though. Maybe at the polling booth you can fill out a paper ballot.

Get your shit together user.

Nice, GOP is a tld.
vote.gop works too.

got quads in this thread. lets see what i get here

8ch.net/animus/res/1453392.html#q1454444

media.8ch.net/file_store/8cf712b788c36a70d302942c585c41efd6d98b626ed0581ac1b3a02f9cff91ec.webm

1 off Godly trips. At least you tried.

i just moved and didnt have an ID with my current address. ID is required to register to vote in NY and i didnt recieve my ID (with current address) until after the deadline.
it doesnt say anywhere but it requires the document number and ID number.

website gave me "We don't have an Election Day location on file for your election jurisdiction. Please contact your election official’s website to view any applicable voter registration and ID requirements and to verify your poll location and hours with an election official before going to vote. Polling locations are open 6:00 AM - 9:00 PM."

ive voted before but they unregister me for voting irregularity if i dont feel like voting for dog catcher and every other BS voting initiative.
i used to work on the elections board. NY is pretty fucked.
maybe i'll just show up at 8:50 and vote in someone else's name like the democrats do by the busload

would gloriously die in a battle that is inescapable in the event of either presidency

born to shitpost/10

He wanted the D user

TRUMP HITS 288, DON'T YOU FORGET

trump 288 in the polls

288 GOD DAMN YOU

if any of you guys live in blue states (i know for a fact this happens in NY, not sure if elsewhere) i highly suggest you show up when the polls close to "count" the votes on behalf of trumps campaign. just say "im here to get a count/results" chances are they'll print out the results and read them to someone that does the official count. i've seen them blatantly read out the wrong results blaming bad eyesight.. although the lady was like 90 so she may have been telling the truth. then make sure the faggots write down the actual number. thats the number that gets officially reported. this is the number the politician sees before he decides to "concede"

there is so much room for (((error))) its not even funny and working on multiple campaigns has completely shattered any confidence that our votes matter.

I'm sure you mean 488.

Is that even possible?

Even if faggots try to pull some shit I have full confidence that Kek will grab them by the pussy

MAGA

SHADILAY

HERE'S TO A TRUMP VICTORY

PRAISE KEK

those dubs need a checking

Interpret it how you want.

MAGA

GOOD LUCK FROM BONGISTAN LADS

If you're ever visiting the city go to the Hagia Sophia and look for an engraving that says FT MAGA 2020, that's me.

Use the name Huma Abedin.

MEME LIKE YOU HAVE NEVER
MEMED BEFORE

Today, we all want the Don.

As good as Portal 2 was, the point of that title was an obvious fail. It's bad memetic imagery.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Voted in a battleground district!

PAINT THE STATE RED!!

My parents and I are new voters to VA, especially in Fairfax county, from GA, and we voted for Trump. So three total for Trump to counter act the illegals and uber liberals in Fairfax and NOVA as a whole.

Every vote helps! Can't wait to see the results tonight! Also, pics related are voters from Twitter for Trump! So much hope today anons.

Two more pictures if women for Trump, notice how attractive on whole they are compared to the feminists for Hilldog.

here are some.

I will meme a certain democratic forum to the ground tonight goys!
Für die emperor
youtube.com/watch?v=jAeoW2IS3g0

More

Shadilay and MAGA from Europe!

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN YOU GLORIOUS FAGGOTS!!

CHECKED

fucking check this goy

forgot to reply to the damn post

Fuck it, the second the God Emperor wins, I'll fucking quit smoking.

SO FUCKING GRANT ME THIS KEK!

if dubs Trump wins in landslide
if trips Trump shoots Hillary as soon as he's elected

HOT DIGGITY DAMN

TRUMP WILL WIN

Checked. Kek bless us!

PRESIDENT TRUMP WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
SHADILAY, BROTHERS!

Remember, it doesn't matter who we are. What matters is our plan, which is to smite the evil that has befallen our peoples.
We shall end the ongoing corruption and we shall mute the singers of the false song of globalism. We shall, no we must stop the construction of another tower of Babel.
We have awoken from the nightmare the Satanist Jew has inflicted us with, we are the dreamer awake, and our dreams shape reality!
Bane give us strength, to strike down hotheads and to crash planes!
Kek give us chaos, to baffle our enemies and mock them as they fail to conquer our memes, our hearts!
Gondola give us wisdom, to look forward, to look backwards and to look down and to see the truth!

BLESSED
L
E
S
S
E
D

Bring on the Trump dynasty

VICTORY OR DEATH

hue

SHADILAY

I BELIEVE IN YOU

PAINT THE COUNTRY RED
PAINT THE COUNTRY RED
PAINT THE COUNTRY RED
PAINT THE COUNTRY RED
PAINT THE COUNTRY RED
PAINT THE COUNTRY RED
PAINT THE COUNTRY RED
PAINT THE COUNTRY RED

We're gonna take care of our vets, folks. Illegal immigrants get treated better than our wounded warriors, but that ends today.

(check'd)
(check'd)

SHADILAY
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

heh. well, i wouldnt pick the name, you just look at the paper theyre holding and pick a name that isnt Xd out.
democrats do this all the time because they usually know the poll person. then 50 mexicans show up and they go "30 ppl havnt voted yet" 20ppl go back on the bus, the 30 vote, then they get back on the bus and head off to the next location.

All boards, report in!

/cuteboys/ here, we love Trump!

no bully

Just voted
Praise Kek!

Those in Battleground districts better be ready for war.

WITH THE BLOOD OF OUR ENEMIES

The Third Battle of Manassas

Gas yourself

KEK MIT UNS MEIN FAM!!!

MAGA WIN STARS

THE SATANIST ZIONISTS WILL BE EXPOSED

I succeeded.

Or they could have been early voting burgers who now get to sit here all comfy.

Look at dem numbers, he is coming!

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ3aNjz1ObU

talk.donaldjtrump.com

MAKE CALLS FOR HIM

(checked)
Praise him, brother. You are truly blessed.

Holla Forums here, standing by.

Trump will win in a landslide victory

Trump will winTrump will winTrump will winTrump will winTrump will winTrump will winTrump will winTrump will winTrump will winTrump will winTrump will winTrump will winTrump will winTrump will winTrump will winTrump will winTrump will winTrump will winTrump will winTrump will winTrump will winTrump will win

/wooo/ reporting in

/bane/ here
The hotheads have to go back

Apparently there is mention of a frog curse in this video. Someone please mp4 this, it is disabled here in Canaduh.
youtube.com/watch?v=x-gLprAaLjE&feature=youtu.be

Nevermind, found a copy.

It's too early to tell the results, but watching them slowly die is so rewarding.

/k/ is present.
Resurrection of death by firing squad when?

KEK, LEND TRUMP YOUR POWER
I LOOKED AT MY CLOCK, IT STRUCK 7:34, I LOOK AGAIN, IT WAS 7:52

It's possible, there are 538 in total.

TopKek

TRUMP WILL WIN

"As above, so below; as below, so above."–The Kybalion.

This Principle embodies the truth that there is always a Correspondence between the laws and phenomena of the various planes of Being and Life. The old Hermetic axiom ran in these words: "As above, so below; as below, so above." And the grasping of this Principle gives one the means of solving many a dark paradox, and hidden secret of Nature. There are planes beyond our knowing, but when we apply the Principle of Correspondence to them we are able to understand much that would otherwise be unknowable to us. This Principle is of universal application and manifestation, on the various planes of the material, mental, and spiritual universe–it is an Universal Law. The ancient Hermetists considered this Principle as one of the most important mental instruments by which man was able to pry aside the obstacles which hid from view the Unknown. Its use even tore aside the Veil of Isis to the extent that a glimpse of the face of the goddess might be caught. Just as a knowledge of the Principles of Geometry enables man to measure distant suns and their movements, while seated in his observatory, so a knowledge of the Principle of Correspondence enables Man to reason intelligently from the Known to the Unknown. Studying the monad, he understands the archangel.

source for that song?

Holla Forums and /monster/ standing by

Excellent post, agree completely. Saved.

Worry not. I will confiscate and eventually dispose of the twinks.

SIEG HEIL 14/88 HAIL THE GOD EMPEROR WE HAVE MADE THIS SHIT HAPPEN WE ARE FUCKING THE KIKES UP THEY CAN'T STOP IT THE REVOLUTION IS UNDERWAY

ALL YOU GODDAMN MUDS HAVE TO GO BACK

CONGRATULATION AMERICA!