Sentimentality Thread

It's been a joy fighting with you, my brothers!

I teared up like a little faggot at Trump's last few speech words and song.

For all the little shits I argued with and fought against:
From Christfags, to Russians boos, to Libertarians, /fringe/ betas, infowars Illuminati shills, virgin woman haters, and to you "fucking mods"!

For all my secret friends that I've felt closer too in times of spiritual/intellectual warfare than most people I've met in real life.

This Pepe is for you!

Thanks for being there.

Thanks for contributing to my personal growth (even as an old man in my 30s).

And thanks for caring about something greater than yourself.

Sieg Heil

Death to hipster beta nihilism, critical theory, and Cultural Marxism.

God bless the Overman, the "New Man".

And Kek bless you all!

The fire rises!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G0d6p0emaVg
youtube.com/watch?v=IpvUqzPixAU
8ch.net/pol/res/7976805.html#q8123244
youtube.com/watch?v=2fngvQS_PmQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

IE.
High Energy

Post it and come together just this once as a family of shitposters

And no matter what happens today!

Remember, life is a struggle, a flux.

And we fight!

That's what we do!

So don't lose heart!

Start spreading the news

I'm sorry, guys, but I am. It's not even politics but just personal stuff piling up. Why the fuck did we let it get so far?

Life is meant to feel!

I can feel it
This fire rises
The time has come
And so have i

DTJ, it's been a pleasure.

Can you believe how far we've come? We memed the God emperor to the front door of the Whitehouse. He named the jew on a nationally televised debate. The MSM recognizes who we are, has acknowledged our memetic prowess and it scares them. 2016 has been the most current of years and it has been an honor and privilege to shitpost my way through it with you faggots.

14/88
Seig Heil
Praise Kek
Ave Nex Alea
MAGA

If there is any justice in this universe, I'll shitpost with you stupid niggers in Valhalla after my time here is done.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

And may the God-Emperor tonight assume his function.

The energy is real im literally shaking in anticipation to vote guys this has been one crazy ride
Praise kek

Carry the fire forward.

i feel Carey Mulligans cover from the movie Shame fits the tone of this thread more tbqh familia

I'm so nervous… I'm scared to hell …
t. eurofag

Please Lord Kek, let our God- Emperor win and carry this nationalistic momentum to our shores, hearts and minds!

Thank you guys for everything you have done. You guys have brought a giant international power to its knees with a fucking picture of a frog. The energy is high and real. Today we make America great again.

Life is struggle. And we will struggle. We will work hard. Laziness and stupidity breeds corruption. We will be forever diligent. We are all driven by the energies of the Sonnenrad.

Shadilay fam. We have forged one another in the fires of chaos, and our bond is unbreakable. Though we have come far, our journey has just begun. To faraway times.

AUTISTS: STRONGER TOGETHER THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE

Beautiful scene. Stop watching the movie after that.

I want to skip uni and stay here all day, it's the biggest political battle of our timesfor now.

t. southamerican

no, honestly I can't. I can't believe it. As someone who has worked with billioniars and movie stars. I had no fucking idea the cartoon frog of chaos could sync us this far.
fight onward!
carry on

praise kek

and bless you all!

This isn't just politics or media. We did something that was Super and natural! We proved all the (((powers))) that a few mind warriors could best their best efforts!

Shadilay!

Fuck it. Skip… You can get notes from classmates. Just don't do that too much

If somebody would have told me in late 2015 that Britain would begin the Great Uncucking, then Trump would be one step away from the presidency, and Leicester would win the Premier League I wouldn't have believed them.

Its been mighty fine so far, Holla Forums. Though this one may not be over yet.
That said, there will always be more battles to fight and more wars to be won. We'll likely be serving together until our deaths. We can only hope that at least one of our future crusades will be as joyous and inspiring as this one. There is a place in Valhalla for us all.

Or at least, Valhalla-Chan.

I want more energy in this thread brothers. The fight goes on. If Trump wins, he needs our help, or our critique. If he loses, what will Donald think of you? "Are you a quitter? Are you a loser?" youtube.com/watch?v=G0d6p0emaVg

Also, thread theme for this great day: youtube.com/watch?v=IpvUqzPixAU

This, is only the beginning.

SIEG HAIL

Sieg Heil

Fighting with you all has been better than all the jobs, colleges, unions, work crews, and gangs I've fought for!

I joined the US Army months before the Iraq invasion. I was told that I would never complete my education and end up as a Medic because war was about to break out (thanks base Filipino Green Ranger for telling me the truth).
I left because I refused to fight for Bush and oil instead of sovereignty (not knowing it was all for Israel).
I am proud to have served with you men on Holla Forums! Even though fuck up my life for it a little while! Totally worth it! And I mean that!

I fought the good fight. What more can a man ask?

Now, I will try to build some money and have Aryan children for the next generation.

Shameful display

Never quitting!

Never!

Trump is 70yrs old! I have 35yrs left in me to fight!

NEVER stop fighting for my race and country!

Trump was the Allfather many of us never had

thanks to you also man

(broken English inbound)
this place make a me a better person unlike any other "life changing" experience
my feelings and thoughts are mine now, not some kind of jew propaganda implanted to make me buy a new cellphone or waste money on thing that i dont need
i want to be a better person. not because of self interest but because its my responsibility. there is something bigger than me and its not religion or any other thing. its the survival of my people and the future of my children
i lost a lot of weight, got a job, im even starting to feel like there is a future that i can be happy now and that all because of you

this place changes you for the bad at the begging. the rage, the utter saddens and desperation. but the light at the end of the tunnel its the light of truth.

the red pill its sweet at the center

praise kek, praise hittler, praise trump, but for the most importantly
praise all of you.
godspeed you magnificent faggots

As long as one drop of Aryan blood is left in the world, there is a future!

And let this be a lesson to all who doubt living an honest life!

that's really nice. It's nice to be drunk as fuck at 5:41 AM listening to ol' Blue eyes waiting to throw the dice and place my vote. I've got at least another 24 hours to go. naps will be needed, unless we go total vegas, but I think I'll save that until its all over.

I know that feel brother, the last year was such a crazy ride, so many happenings it could have filled a lifetime. But it all comes down to today. Make us proud Americans, you are our last hope! Don't let us down, vote for Trump!

No matter what happens men it's been an honour and a pleasure to shitpost with you all. May we all meet on the battlefield, barring that I will see you in anime Valhalla. May Kek grant us victory this day

SHADILAY

That was beautiful foreign bro. You have a way with words even if they're a bit broken.

MAGA
A
G
A

Current Year!!

Consider those digits checked, sah!

lvl 31 here.

Chans have never been more exciting in any point than when I started back in 2006

Shadilay brothers.

A rather impressive thread so far.

DEUS VULT!
MAGA!
Bless your heart and Hail Victory!
Gott Mit Uns

Jesus Christ that's a beautiful scene. Fuck you Woody Allen

Fuck yeah…. We are the rebellion.

I will always remember this whole year spent shitposting with you all. Thanks, brothers

HAIL VICTORY

Because he fought for us.

Because our children and are watching.

Because we live here.

HAIL VICTORY

lol
Such an innocent pepe

I used to be into dope, now I'm into racism. It's much heavier, man. Fucking wogs, man. Fucking Saudis taking over London. Bastard wogs. Britain is becoming overcrowded and Enoch will stop it and send them all back. The black wogs and coons and Arabs and fucking Jamaicans and fucking [indecipherable] don't belong here, we don't want them here. This is England, this is a white country, we don't want any black wogs and coons living here. We need to make clear to them they are not welcome. England is for white people, man. We are a white country. I don't want fucking wogs living next to me with their standards. This is Great Britain, a white country, what is happening to us, for fuck's sake? We need to vote for Enoch Powell, he's a great man, speaking truth. Vote for Enoch, he's our man, he's on our side, he'll look after us. I want all of you here to vote for Enoch, support him, he's on our side. Enoch for Prime Minister! Throw the wogs out! Keep Britain white!

- Eric Clapton

We fight the good fight lads.
It's not over, it's never over but we are now the hearts and minds that have shaped history. Let us not forget who and what we fight for. Our blood, our soil, and a better world.

Half a league, half a league,
Half a league onward,
All in the valley of Death
Rode the six hundred.
"Forward, the Light Brigade!
"Charge for the guns!" he said:
Into the valley of Death
Rode the six hundred.

"Forward, the Light Brigade!"
Was there a man dismay'd?
Not tho' the soldier knew
Someone had blunder'd:
Theirs not to make reply,
Theirs not to reason why,
Theirs but to do and die:
Into the valley of Death
Rode the six hundred.

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Storm'd at with shot and shell,
Boldly they rode and well,
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.

Flash'd all their sabres bare,
Flash'd as they turn'd in air,
Sabring the gunners there,
Charging an army, while
All the world wonder'd:
Plunged in the battery-smoke
Right thro' the line they broke;
Cossack and Russian
Reel'd from the sabre stroke
Shatter'd and sunder'd.
Then they rode back, but not
Not the six hundred.

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon behind them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Storm'd at with shot and shell,
While horse and hero fell,
They that had fought so well
Came thro' the jaws of Death
Back from the mouth of Hell,
All that was left of them,
Left of six hundred.

When can their glory fade?
O the wild charge they made!
All the world wondered.
Honour the charge they made,
Honour the Light Brigade,
Noble six hundred.

We have served our king well anons. Praise KEK.

IF only Donald could bring back crooning and lounge singing. He really would be God-Emperor.

Remember that today is ALSO revenge for the federal reserve assassination of JFK. Fuck these people.

I accept your sentiments, symbolized by my downloading your pepe.

LIBERTY STANDS FOR FREEDOM

this song was playing when I first turned 21yrs old in beautiful beach town of San Luis Obispo. I moved there from a gangster hell hole.

My friends borrowed me their shitbox car to pass my first driving test ever.
They were so fucking high the car jumped a gear in front of the Government Tester (DMV cunt) as I started the test, while the song played.
Needless to say the cunt failed me and I couldn't find work so I drove a car with no license for 9mtns.

Drink coffee, fight the hordes, you'll be OK! And not fuck over your friends!

You can't see the spiritual war, but it's all around you. That's the point. And that's how (((they))) cover their aggressions.

It was a fun time. I want to thank every single one of you for redpilling me on the important issues of the world. When I came here I was only a purplepilled lolbertarian who did not see the whole picture. Thank you and always remember

POL IS ALWAYS RIGHT

When I first ventured to a Bhutanese knitting board, I had no idea that it would unite me with like-minded people who were outside the conventional political spectrum. People who had long sensed an unnatural force ruling over the West and cloaking history with lies.

In the time that has followed I have come to feel a solidarity with Holla Forums and an appreciation of our present time. It was once easy to agree that we had witnessed the End of History and all the significant happenings had been enjoyed by those who came before us. Now we see that death is the beginning and we are in a time unprecedented in history.

The fight for common sense and reality informing politics had appeared a distant dream not too long ago. The heralding of Obama as the messiah seemed to cement the unnatural order for our lifetime. Then something happened. The information highway allowed us to explore new horizons and meet brothers and sisters who were of the 'old' world; that place in time which had seemed sane and hopeful in the face of all our present peril.

What each and every one of you has contributed to is a digital revolution, spanning the entire globe and superseding all conventions of engagement. (((They))) have been arrogantly dismissive of the enemy, thinking the war had been won long ago and we were little more than a nuisance; an easy to control rabble of misfits. How wrong they were.

We are at the crossroads. All those who came before us and have passed into memory, our blood and ancestors, have been betrayed; and we are the coming vengeance. The judge, jury and executioner representing all those, from famous to everyday citizen, who were victims of the Chosen. Figures who have come before us may appear to have failed but let us not forget the incredible resources we have and they did not. The facade has crumbled and we are set to demolish it for good.

So thank you to all here who have fought the good fight and are prepared to continue fighting until the end. These are exciting times to be living in. Good will ultimately TRiUMPh over evil.

9999999999999999 dubs

Liberty is earned

It would be hard to deny feeling sentimental on this special day.

We made it. And lived to tell the tale.

A story about a man called Donald, and a country called America..

The greatest man alive, Donald J. Trump

We stuck with him and he won't forget any time soon.

He did it his way.

Remember George Washington, abandoned by a bickering congress, his troops freezing to death in the back woods of Pennsylvania, praying to his God to give him the strength to get through the winter.

Remember a dying William Travis, filled with bullet holes, driving his sword through a last Mexican soldier in what he and all his men knew was a hopeless defense of the Alamo.

Remember your children.

Remember Trump.

HAIL VICTORY

This

Only Elvis could cover "My Way". It's a man's man song. It's a song for those who fight

I memed myself today,
To see if I still lol

HAIL!

And thank you for your (true) service!

It'd been good to pay back the favour you yanks did for us during the EU referendum.

t. Britbong

Triumphant
Revolution
Under
Mr
President

24hrs

24hrs to the day of Revolution!

How many fucking times have I read this shit in the last two weeks?

Fuck off CTR

Eat it Leftist hipster drone.. Eat our human realistic joy!

You can't make this up.

Platitudes are for kikes and leftists

You ar a reddit spacer cancer and a namefaggot and i would tell you to commit suicide any other day.
But today we stand together.

SHADILAY

PRAISE BE KEK

A little something to 'pep' us up…
8ch.net/pol/res/7976805.html#q8123244

PRAISE BE KEK

PRAISE BE KEK

PRAISE BE KEK

I've never used reddit and it confuses me as an oldfag. BUt yeah

today

We stand against the worst fucking people I could not even imagine existed #PinPong

Wrong song today. Win or lose

Try this:

Kansas ag reporting in as a first time voter

Feels good man

Funny story. Sounds unbelievable. Probably true.

my first vote ever was Ralph Nader. You're lucky, virgin user

yeah my bad, not the right theme. today is about WINNING

trump will win

Can't think of a better soundtrack to the final fight tbh.

Have a fashy australian KKK uniform

This has been some of the best months of my life.

I will remember them forever.

haha, not very fashy

Doubles as part of a hangover routine.

Me too! And here I thought my life was about over

No matter what we keep fighting. God bless the ovenman for he keeps the fire rising.

PRAISE BE KEK

Same here faggots, same here. Regardless what happens, it was a good run.

Fuck it, posting with a trip. Greetings from Holla Forums.

I've started using imageboards way back in 2005 and not even in my wildest dreams could I forsee that eventually, somehow, I'd end up as a part of this. I was always right leaning, even before there was a Holla Forums and I shitposted mercilessly on Holla Forums about how muslims are bad news and that they should be expelled from Europe. This was way before the "migrant" crisis and assorted bullshit. They refused the pill - but lo and behold, I was right about everything. Allow me this little egotrip.

It all seems surreal in the end. The way Holla Forums grew in power, knowledge and influence. But I'm glad it did, and it was through Holla Forums that I came to know many an old author and book that expanded my views and opinions, as well as provided me with a torch to illuminate these dark days. I cannot know how this will end, but I'm infinitely grateful to all of you and I'm more than happy to be aligned with you. We've all done our best in our own ways, and given the batshit insane things coming to light every day we chose our side well. If I were to die right now I'd die knowing that I did something to make the world a better place, and on a higher level that I pledged my allegiance to goodness and all-powerful Truth.

In the end this was a transformative journey across a desolate wasteland of modernity, and that little light in the distance proved to be genuine. It was all worth it. All the internal struggles, all the suffering, all the pain that came with the knowledge of what our world is like and what sort of evil lurks not in the shadows but in the open. I thank you for your digital companionship, I thank you for your own defiance.

No matter what comes our way keep fighting. You owe it to yourself. And (((they))) haven't seen nothing yet.

You mean is*
It is a good run.

Its not over until we're dead.

Holy khaotic dubs

I remember working in a Trucking job that took me all over the country. I was living with a guy who LOVED LOVED Glen Beck! I didn't know Beck at the time but he smelled like shit intellectually. Then Trump appeared.
It was a battle as my Mormon 'supervisor' argued that he loved Beck and Trump had "some explaining to do"

Thank God I'm broke, fired, and waiting for the end. I don't even care. Hillary wins and I'm ready to become a monster

I hate, hate hate hate hate

And if fuels me!

What undreamed of glories await true sons of the West. The unveiling has only just begun. May we serve the Creator with upright valor.

Is it you, esoteric Croatian bro? There hasn't been nearly enough of you on this board in the last few months. Your posts were always insightful and illuminating.

Trips actually.

My way and influences are much more complicated - I'm a Croat who among other things survived a total war as a child. Since earliest childhood I was interested in mythology, religion, the occult, history, the whole spectrum of that which Guenon and Evola would call Tradition. I knew there was a Truth, and it was given to me that I should seek it out to the best of my ability. An unseen Hand is and was at work here both for me and the majority of Anons. So many times I witnessed in threads such as these the sheer improbability of the process that gathered us from the far reaches of the Internet and greater obscurities into this single focal point. The thoughts/prophecies of people ranging from Evola to Serrano about those who are to come have become manifest in us, and I believe this is just the beginning of a true war for the fate of the world and our very souls. But we are here and we are willing. It is our destiny to witness the truth and preach it far and wide to the point of self-destruction if necessary. That is why we were born, that is why we are here, that is why we exist in the Kali Yuga. This is an incredible privilege and a heavy burden. We are the unyielding voice above the putrefaction that refuses to turn its gaze away from the stars. We are the laughter of God, and we made the Abyss blink.

Verily. I don't post that much. I usually lurk. The ability to keep quiet is severely underestimated, so if I feel that I have nothing to add I simply don't. I'm usually over on 4chan's Holla Forums talking about cartoons and stuff.

By Ballot or by Bullet. Here it is for Glory on the Battlefield , wherever that Battlefield may be. Today that battlefield is the internet tomorow it might be cold steppes or valleys lit up with blood and fire, or maybe even space and the numerous mysteries it still veils from us. Now we are the Horde of the Internet , tomorow we might be our nations army or even rebels if it's needed.
Here it is for us to clean the subhuman filth and stand on this planet as the rightful white rulers.
Here it is for us to march all the way to the gates of Hell and any Hell and slay the numerous beasts that try to influence the glory of our civilization. For our beautiful wives will rest in heaven and gift us our heirs that will join us in battle. For we will rest with them just to replenish our energy to fight again. I don't know what you believe in or you don't believe in but i am sick and tired of anyone saying that wa wa wa you go to heaven and heaven is a hippie commune full of peace and weed lmao.
That's why if that's true we will grab and colonize hell as well. We will make hell great again. We are gonna build a wall and throw all the kikes and shitskins that are there to the void, send the devils packing to whatever place of nonexistence they go. And even there we will hunt them down. And colonize.
Here is to you my brothers , in life , in death and beyond. I salute you, you glorious faggots.

I remember joining halfchan's /new/ in 2011… then I moved to 4chon and eventually here.

We were so miserable back then, so hopeless, I was paleocon since reading Pat Buchanan's books… but I supported Ron Paul a low-energy frail old man that barely believed he could win anything with a fervor.

It was a bust.

I'd listen to old Dr. William Pierce broadcasts, he sounded like everything was so hopeless and lost, it was just a handful of pirate radio stations and cheap photocopied fanzines that were passed around in some seedy places.

The possibility that we'd accomplish so much, that even if we lose today, have been able to give a monstrous blow to the face of what seemed to be an all-powerful giant is fucking mind-boggling.

We would watch Hitler videos and sigh at the political shows… we'd be happy with the idea of a politician maybe cutting aid to Israel or enacting voter ID laws, everything was shit, the only hope was a slower descent in the pit of chaos…

This hope, this feeling of maybe saving the entire Western world today is fucking excilirating. I will always cherish this year and a half of pure madness.

The admitingly bizaree feelings of what winning feels like.

If… when we win today I'll have no fucking face to express myself. I feel like I was born into the life of a slave, with no hope for anything just praying that my whippings are light and I die from exhaustion young.

I feel like I have cut off the chains, we have formed a rebellion and we're pounding down the doors of the slavemaster's bedroom, if we kill him tonight…

I'd have to seriously think how I'll enjoy my freedom that I never expected.

I fucking love you faggots so much, this was one hell of a ride.

This place is very important to me.
You are so important to me.
I love you brothers. It is an honor to fight with you.
God bless you.
14/88
Sieg Heil

In that same vein…

Ye cats, I miss the optimism of the 80s. Even with the omnipresent threat of nuclear war constantly over our heads, shit was cash.

I think about this a lot. Its a shame we have no way of sharing our stories without shitting up the board with blogposts.

filtered.

PRAISE BE KEK

You haven't killed yourself yet?

Luck be a lady tonight

It's been an honor and a privilege to post along your side, user. May the best times be ahead of us.

TRUMP HAS MADE ANIME REAL

Win or lose remember this isn't the end, it is only another beginning. Shadilay! Kek bless us all.

Make a blogpost here user. Today is a special day.

Step it up, user

My only worry is that we win and then within the next four years the kikes will have studied/practiced their own memeing and we will be flooded with at least decent memes back at us. Something tells me that the subtlety required for good memeing will forever be beyond their grasp, but that's my true concern.

The fight never ends.

\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/== ==\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/== ==\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/== ==\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/
SEND THE EMPEROR EVERY LAST DROP OF YOUR ENERGY
HIGH ENERGY LADS
TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT

There's a new board for this: >>>/polblog/

I hope America doesn't fuck this up, but whatever happens, it's been an honor shitposting with you. What a year this has been.

May America be made great again!

t. eurofag

Being able to meme requires being able to be funny. Jews are literally incapable of doing so, so just as with everything else, they need the goy to subdue the goy.

TRUMP WILL WIN

It's going to be great.

It's election day and chemo day for family. This is a very heavy metal day for me and the country. What a time to be alive.

Only trannies and lolis are allowed here user.

>>>/cuckchan/

PRAISE BE KEK

It's coming hard.

rope.jpg

regardless what happens
the fight isn't over

its not over until the last man and maga qt breath their last.

It was a good year and a half of shitposting, brothers.
Never before I had felt so close of other minds, without even knowing their names and faces.
We have fought, we have hoped, we have read so much, wrote so much, we have felt all sort of feeling, from indignation, fear, anger, and the most important, hope. Hope bring to us by the Emperor, the one that have federate all the tribes of the internet, all the boards, from every nation, to his glorious fight.
I look toward posting with you for the 4 next years with the aura of success, the biggest success of all our young lives for now.
Never, years ago when I first found the chans, I would have thinked that I would end up in an international anonymous cryptic cult that would put a man, their man, on the White.
Be proud of what we have done, because books will talks about us, historian will never fully understand how much we have been decisive in his victory, but god damn, they will try.

14/88
PRAISE KEK
MAGA

I'm not sure how much you children understand. This is going to be magic.

We must be the ones to write the books and preserve the truth. It is the only way, and is our destiny. Our duty. Our burden.

FTFY

A Live and Known Morning to all.

Whether it be them or us, i see fire anons, and if we burn, we will burn together. The God emperor shall rise youtube.com/watch?v=2fngvQS_PmQ

Sieg Heil my friend.

TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP

TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP
TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP

These 4 years. It is going to be stunning no matter.

I am desperately projecting into the astral for him

god damnit

There is no necessity for wiinning right now. So many are with us. They know she has ti gi diwbm bi natter what. The saddest is Germans are most scared. Most Canada is ready. I spend enough time on omegle to catch a lot of hwat.

Like you fellow anons, I cherish this journey.

Before I came on Holla Forums, I was already at a stage where I defended fiercely right-wing concepts on places where I always had to defend my positions in the most basic subjects. Even if some saw the light, many would concede you were correct only to come back at a later date as if the former conversation had not happened.

But still, I was not enlightened enough.

When I arrived here, it was marvellous, I found a truly diverse group of people who inherently agree with me (even if they have totally different ideologies, their goal is the same). It was as if they shared the same biologically derived mentality. And they do (r/K selection theory).

And I learned much! I still had so many incorrect preconceptions. I was still so missinformed about so many issues. And Holla Forums was proven to always be right, and it showed me the way.

I redpilled some people with the stuff I found here, the memery was on the spot. I even made some of my own propaganda in your style. Boy, what wonderful times.

In a difficult fase, Holla Forums was there, it was when I found it. And when more difficult times came it was always there, to give us hope.

We managed to stop lefties more than once. I still remember when we joined on a few campaigns. A true sense of purpose. Those were real and valueable victories.

And now I dream, of a united Europe, not through a phoney EU, but through strength and knowledge. A Europe that will unite with its American brothers and reach for the stars.

A Europe, and America, where we all have freedom, families and faith. Where we can be ourselves.

A place that you feel you can actually sacrifice yourself for, if need be.

Godspeed.

Of course they are. They don't want to be kicked off America's free gibs train.

Be ready for the next six months.

Yes, I know enough others than those that want deliverance.

They are still occupied by the ZOGUS army. They have no choice in this matter.

I will.

There is but one thing I truly and completly wish for right now. No more wars amongst brothers.

Song related.

I used to hate your kind. I would never work with you otherwise. I am of Hessian descent. We are the ones who did not stay in America.

May God bless us, Holla Forums shall live furiously, so that it never be vanquished under the dark. Godspeed. Trump 16.

Holla Forums has the most genuine, intelligent people I have ever come across. Been an honor shitposting kikes and cucks, and deciphering kike bullshit with you lads. A better future is coming and we are helping to create it, Down with the Nose!

And with you. What a time to be alive.

I am not American. It does not change how I feel.

Many Hessians defected from their slave soldier life, in America, I am sure their descendants were great men.

The ones who came back only strengthened Germany's military tradition.

It's up to you to create Hessian RWDS with fellow proud descendants.

PRAISE KEK
THE RESSURECTED GOD OF CHAOS
HE HAS SHOWN HIMSELF MUCH
THIMES WILL BE CHAOTIC
AS THE YEARS OF THE FIRE MONKEY ENDS

Oh, that's why that's similiar.Pretty sure I know her from a metal club when I was all of 13. I remember that face. Why did I hang out at clubs at 13 with friends? Why was there always someeone close by? Why did we always enter the bathroom in pairs? Why was she still there?

PRAISE BE KEK

Implanted memories, used to steer your psyche toward semitiphilia. Thats how they gave me a degenerate lust for jewesses. Though it only half-succeeded, At least 50% have noses too big for even me.

YOUR PROGRAMMING FAILED, VIPERS.

Meine Ehre heißt Treue. Lash a Yid and -

HEIL HITLER

I remember Holla Forums on halfchan, during the 2012 election. I had only been on Holla Forums a short time and hadn't even started my journey down the Path of Light.
I remember even reading some of Ted Kaczynski's manifesto at the time and feeling uncomfortable with his scorn for leftists as I felt that I was probably one. Not that I even knew much about politics, but like everyone else exposed to the brainwashing I had the vague sense that leftists were the good guys and diversity, tolerance and progressivism was benign and good, and that 'right-wingers' were bitter old racist men who believed in a past that didn't really exist anyway.

I wish I could see a before and after photo of my soul, from then to now.

Holla Forums saved my life.
Fascism saved my life.

In a figurative way, certainly. And by teaching me how to fight against darkness and giving me the strength to do so, Holla Forums probably saved my life physically as well.
In all the years since first realising everything I knew about history was a lie, in all the years since first meeting real actual truth; my demons have never overcome me.
And no matter how dark the night gets, I know there is light in this world and even though I can't always see it, the knowledge that it exists is enough to keep me going.

Thanks you Holla Forums. In almost every way, all the credit for all of the best in me belongs to this place.

Thank you brothers. Deus Vult.
Fight on, meme well and never give up.

HAIL VICTORY

A moment of silence for our fallen brothers in arms who will not be able to witness God-Emperor Trump's coronation from our mortal plane of existence.
Your sacrifices will not be forgotten, and we will make America, and eventually the whole world great again, just like you would have wanted.
I know you're all smiling down on us somewhere.
We'll make the earth great again, as you'll all make heaven even greater by the time we join you there.
Rest easy, brothers.
I'm proud of each and every one of you.

PRAISE BE KEK

Why specifically 6 months?

Yes, it's very obvious. We were Hessian, we we Ameriacans WWI and Marines since WWII. Ready for Holla Forums if you need.

Disgraceful.

RIP

General downtime. And want to go back to your kind.

It's been an honor gentlemen.

I got hit roadside and my mind isn't exactly what it used to be. Working on it with the aid of Holla Forums again.

Kekus Vult.

This place has had a deep impact on me as well.

My future is unwritten, but I want children, I want a homeland, and I want to be an inspiration to my community.

I'll do what needs to be done to achieve that.

I wish you well, user.

Some of you may know, most of you probably do not. I ride with Death so I am not leaving soon.

Seems I have my faculties about me again. Ready to go.

They may never know us.

They may never remember us.

But we were there… we were the last bulwark of sanity, the last bulwark of the West.

PRAISE BE KEK

Holla Forums is my heart -but I am another animal.

I know how you feel user, but remember. No crying until the end.

It's been a long strange trip, helping meme a man into the whitehouse, but I feel he's the best man for the job, and we did good fighting DisInfo squads and Luegenpresse, if all goes well we've woken the tiger and this are gonna start changing for better or for worse. It's scary in a way, but it's amazing in others. I actually have hope for the future, not to sound schlocky, and I look forward to shitposting about it with you fine cunts for the foreseeable future.

This ride is never gonna end, I hopped on sometime in 2014~ but since then it's constant happenings. I feel like it'll never end, hopefully.

While you're all LARPIng I am going home to Death.

Bring our home.

not even american but I really hope Trump wins,
Godspeed you anons!

They have had too many tours.

We're coming back, finally.

(checked)
This makes me smile. I wish you the best!

The Corps needs to be ready and well.

Some of us have been in service prior to 9/11. There are no brakes on this machine.

Let's win big tonight. It's been an honor and a privilege working alongside all of you. This is only the beginning of the greatness to come.

PRAISE BE KEK

ITS BETTER TO DIE FOR THE EMPEROR
THAN TO LIVE FOR YOURSELF

PRAISE BE KEK.

Praise be kek

PRAISE BE KEK

its only natures selection my friend………….to know so much truth….in our battle we wield quaking diamond edged swords, and for mans exploration of space and the beyond, we must win.

It's been an honour shitposting with you all

PRAISE BE KEK

>>>/oven/

Alps are less homosexual than trannies

(checked)

Trump can not lose.

(checked)

You too bud. One final push to victory. Then back to cconstant vigilance.

PRAISE KEK

We have only just begun user.

Same for me as well. Choosing the reality over the narrative forced me to change myself, my life, my surroundings.
With no fascist influence, I wouldn't be half the man I am today.

We made it, brah,

Hail Victory, this is only the beginning.

Heiled and put a cheeky fiver on Leicester to win the Champs Lge

Off to vote

MAGA

ignore my blogpost, but this is an anchored thread so no harm no foul.
I'm sitting outside keeping guard of my Trump signs as they've been stolen on 7 separate occasions while enjoying a fine Belgian ale and cigar. COMFY

PRAISE BE KEK.