Anyone else watch Ramzpaul?

sure there are people here who hate him, but then same people will turn around and tell me that Stephan Molyn-Jew is great.
Anyway, I've been watching him 6 or 7 years, he just makes sort of sarcastic videos, nothing too…whatever, I think he had a pretty good job im computers.
So, the SPLC put him on a hate list, lost his job, had to sell his house in Oklahoma and now moved to hungary where he's in a one room apartment.
Even more than his story individually, what really makes me REEEE is that the fucking "SPLC,"which was set up by a exual degenerate/pedo (read Morris Dees divorce papers) has the ability to fucking prevent a seemingly normal White guy from even having a job.
Oh, his other "Crime?" He was "linked" to some aspiring 20-year old politican who wrote Trump's name in chalk on a street or something.
Something really wrong with this fucking country.

Other urls found in this thread:

zianet.com/web/dees2.htm
servtech.com/~grugyn/kkk-5.htm>
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here's an example of one of his videos. Can you imagine what they'd do to Dr. Pierce today? For fuck's sake, they literally kidnapped Ernst Zundel from his home in TN where he was legally married to a US citizen and brought him to Germany for a show trial where he did 5 years (and his lawyer, Sylvia Stoltz)ended up doing jail time too).

Just shows, when the Jews don't like what you are saying and they cannot shut you up, their final recourse is to "bend" or outright break the law.

We really need a fucking miracle tonight lads.

fuck, forget video:

I thought he was semi-retired.

I thought they kidnapped Zundel in Canada.

Nope, he's broke. And it's not one of those "gibs shekels" schemes. He hasn't had a had a job for a while.

Nope, they took Zundel from Pigeon Fork, Tennessee. They claimed they sent a letter that he had to register his marriage in the US, and that he never did it.
So one morning, about 25 heavily armed US Marshalls surrounded his home, won't even let him get dressed or call a lawyer, took him down to a federal holding cell and got him to sign something which he didn't understand and that waived his rights as a US citizen (who the fuck would knowingly sign that) and allowed them to send him to Germany?
They sent him via a private gulf stream jet, which costs $200k just for the flight. Entire thing was a joke with the German "Judge" putting Sylvia Stoltz (who was married to Horst Mahler) in jail too.
This is the "land of the free." Unless you say something the Jews don't like, then you have no rights…

I can imagine Orban locking up and and deporting him. I watch him avidly and it does the AR no favors by the movement having near on disowned him for him being a little slow around the bend on wanting to gas the kikes.

He lost his cool with the neo nazi tier idiots on twitter and then everyone else began purity signaling by criticizing him. Idiots everywhere nowadays.

Ramzpaul schtick was being a drunk and saying non PC things. You know that if you've been following him for, '6,7 years'. That's how he started on Jewtube. He was the edgy shitlord.

I'll have to look into what you say about kike's costing him his job and all that.

I agree, don't see ORban ever deporting him, but if the guy has no work (I doubt he can even get a visa) what can he do?
If you got back at his videos and look, he met up with some "alt-right" (the term makes me cringe,it's been co-opted) younger types who wanted to get into politics.
So, what was their great crime, these people? TDid they drag a nigger behind a truck with a chain?
No, they said "mean things" on kike book and wrote trump's name in chalk. This resulted in the fucking SPLC getting Ramzpaul's clients to drop him, trying to get his daughter fired, trying to get everyone involved with him fired.
We really are living in Soviet times. We need a miracle tonight.

I don't think it was a "schtick." He genuinely had/maybe still has a drinking problem. Watch some of the old videos and he is smashed out of his face.
This also ties into when he met those people in kansas, and got drunk and there was an entire fuck up, which is when he swore off drinking. His ex-wife also supposedly a real cunt.
I don't know the guy personally, exchanged a few messages w. him on jewtube before he got "big." But just watch the video I left above "life as an american dissident" and read the articles about him in the kansas newspapers which painted him as some sort of crazed nazi, which is what I think cost him his clients.
I also liked that he did videos like this, that the controlled media would never touch:

Also, will add, I think he got a bit high from being "internet famous" and was (rightly) enraged that Jewtube would shut you down simply for using the word JEW in your videos.
IF he had the shekels and connections, IMO he had a very could libel case against the SPLC, but what big name lawyer– even if the money was there– is going to take on the SPLC and their $250 million dollar endowment or whatever it is?

Want to know what started the SPLC? OF course, it was started by a Shabbos Goy so it didn't have a Jew name at the head (this tactic, if you are interested, goes back hundreds of years of you want to see the Occidental Observer Article on this).
But let's see the paragon of virtue who began this organization:

"G. Morris' Step-Daughter. Holly Buck, Maureene's daughter
by a previous marriage, is eighteen years old (R. 728). She was
seven years old when her mother and Morris married, and she has
lived with them in the house at Mathews from then until the
separation (R. 728). Holly testified that, in the summer of 1977,
Morris attempted to molest her in the following incident (R. 729):
One night Maureene and Morris were sitting drinking wine and
discussing a case Morris was trying. She was with them. Around
eleven or twelve o'clock Maureene went to bed and Holly stayed up
with Morris discussing the case. Morris kept offering Holly wine,
some of which she accepted. At Morris' suggestion, they went
outside to the pool, and he suggested that they go for a swim, but
Holly was tired and declined (R. 731). She went to her room and
then went into the bathroom. Looking out the window, she saw Morris
in the bushes beside the bathroom window looking in (R. 731). She
said "Morris, is that you", but he said nothing and ran away (R.
732). Two months later, she was asleep one night and Morris entered
her room from Ellie's room, through the bathroom. He was in his
underwear and he sat on the bed where Holly was lying on her stomach
facing away from the door. He touched her on the back and woke her
up. He told her that he had brough her a present, and he presented
her with a vibrator. He plugged it in and said he had brought it to
her. He proceeded to rub it on her back and said, "Let me show you
how to use it" (R. 733). She said that's not necessary, but he
started to place it between her legs when she raised he voice and
said no loudly. He then took the vibrator and left (R. 734). All
he had on was a pair of bikini underwear shorts (R. 734). About two
hours later, she had fallen back asleep and he came back in (R.
735). He brought the vibrator with him, plugged it in and said
again, "Let me show you how to use it." zianet.com/web/dees2.htm

Dees is also a homosexual and a cuckold. yes, THIS is the man of high morals who founded the SPLC, which his partner stated: "Morris just wanted to get rich, and he didn't have any particular moral compunctions about how he got rich."
Here you go: A QUEER AND A LITERAL CUCKOLD DIRECT FROM HIS DIVORCE PAPERS (yes, they are genuine):

F. Charlie Springman (homosexual). On August 11, 1978,
Maureene and Morris' tenth anniversary, they were having dinner at
the Watergate Hotel in Washington, D.C., and afterward had drinks in
the bar (R. 333, et seq). In the bar, they saw Charlie Springman,
who Maureene knew as a Regional Coordinator for the National
Endownment of the Arts (R. 335). She had told Morris that Springman
was gay, but Morris had never met him. When they saw him in the
bar, Morris suggested inviting him over for a drink (R. 335). After
a while, to Maureene's surprise, Morris suggested that Charlie come
up to the room with them (R. 336). In the room, they drank wine and
talked, and Morris unbuttoned his shirt to the waist (R. 336).
Charlie tried to leave several times but Morris wouldn't let him (R.
337). Finally Morris proposed that Charlie spend the night with
them (R. 337). Mrs. Dees protested, and put on her robe and
nightgown to go to bed (R. 337-338). Soon Charlie and Morris were
in the bed naked, with Maureene in the middle with her gown on (R.
338-339). Springman and Morris hugged and kissed, and Morris tried
to get Charlie to have relations with Maureene, but Springman was
physically unable to because he was not interested (R. 340). In
fact, no one made any effort to have sex with Mrs. Dees during this
incident (R. 341). Springman kissed Morris' penis, and in fact,
Morris complained that he bit him and that it hurt (R. 340). Morris
kissed Springman on Springman's penis (R. 341). After about thirty
minutes they all went to sleep (R. 342). When Maureene woke up the
next morning, Morris was gone (R. 342), but Springman was still
asleep in the bed. After five or ten minutes Morris returned and
found Maureene crying. He apologized for the incident and said that
he would not let anything like that happen again (R. 343). Morris
denies parts of this episode, he admits its essential features:
Morris admits that he invited Springman to the room (R. 1571); that
Maureene put on a nightgown and robe and got into bed (R. 1537);
that Morris got into bed with nothing but his underclothes on (R.
1575); and that Springman got into the bed naked (R. 1590).

This video makes me so sad and I'm not sure how to express it.

Will post one final article from Harper's Magazine from 2000 called "The Church of Morris Dees' which exposes him as scum without even getting into the sexual stuff:

The Church of Morris Dees

By Ken Silverstein – Harper's Magazine, November 2000

How the Southern Poverty Law Center profits from intolerance

Ah, tolerance. Who could be against something so virtuous? And who could object to the Southern Poverty Law Center, the Montgomery, Alabama-based group that recently sent out this heartwarming yet mildly terrifying appeal to raise money for its "Teaching Tolerance" program, which prepares educational kits for schoolteachers? Cofounded in 1971 by civil rights lawyer cum direct-marketing millionaire Morris Dees, a leading critic of "hate groups" and a man so beatific that he was the subject of a made-for-TV movie, the SPLC spent much of its early years defending prisoners who faced the death penalty and suing to desegregate all-white institutions like Alabama's highway patrol. That was then.

Today, the SPLC spends most of its time–and money–on a relentless fund-raising campaign, peddling memberships in the church of tolerance with all the zeal of a circuit rider passing the collection plate. "He's the Jim and Tammy Faye Bakker of the civil rights movement," renowned anti- death-penalty lawyer Millard Farmer says of Dees, his former associate, "though I don!t mean to malign Jim and Tammy Faye." The Center earned $44 million last year alone–$27 million from fund-raising and $17 million from stocks and other investments–but spent only $13 million on civil rights program , making it one of the most profitable charities in the country.

The Ku Klux Klan, the SPLC's most lucrative nemesis, has shrunk from 4 million members in the 1920s to an estimated 2,000 today, as many as 10 percent of whom are thought to be FBI informants servtech.com/~grugyn/kkk-5.htm> . But news of a declining Klan does not make for inclining donations to Morris Dees and Co., which is why the SPLC honors nearly every nationally covered "hate crime" with direct-mail alarums full of nightmarish invocations of "armed Klan paramilitary forces" and "violent neo-Nazi extremists," and why Dees does legal battle almost exclusively with mediagenic villains-like Idaho's arch-Aryan Richard Butler-eager to show off their swastikas for the news cameras.

In 1987, Dees won a $7 million judgment against the United Klans of America on behalf of Beulah Mae Donald, whose son was lynched by two Klansmen. The UKA's total assets amounted to a warehouse whose sale netted Mrs. Donald $51,875. According to a groundbreaking series of newspaper stories in the Montgomery Advertiser, the SPLC, meanwhile, made $9 million from fund-raising solicitations featuring the case, including one containing a photo of Michael Donald's corpse.

Horrifying as such incidents are, hate groups commit almost no violence. More than 95 percent of all "hate crimes," including most of the incidents SPLC letters cite (bombings, church burnings, school shootings), are perpetrated by "lone wolves." Even Timothy McVeigh, subject of one of the most extensive investigations in the FBI's history-and one of the most extensive direct-mail campaigns in the SPLC's-was never credibly linked to any militia organization.

No faith healing or infomercial would be complete without a moving testimonial. The student from whose tears this white schoolteacher learned her lesson is identified only as a child of color. "Which race," we are assured, "does not matter." Nor apparently does the specific nature of "the racist acts directed at him," nor the race of his schoolyard tormentors. All that matters, in fact, is the race of the teacher and those expiating tears. "I wept with him, feeling for once, the depth of his hurt," she confides. "His tears washed away the film that had distorted my white perspective of the world." Scales fallen from her eyes, what action does this schoolteacher propose? What Gandhi-like disobedience will she undertake in order to "reach real peace in the world"? She doesn't say but instead speaks vaguely of acting out against "the pain." In the age of Oprah and Clinton, empathy–or the confession thereof–is an end in itself. 1 of 2)

(NEXT FOR SPLC ARTICLE, LOOKS LIKE WILL NEED 3 POSTS)

Any good salesman knows that a products "value" is a highly mutable quality with little relation to actual worth, and Morris Dees-who made millions hawking, by direct mail, such humble commodities as birthday cakes, cookbooks (including Favorite Recipes of American Home Economics Teachers), tractor seat cushions, rat poison, and, in exchange for a mailing list containing 700,000 names, presidential candidate George McGovern-is nothing if not a good salesman. So good in fact that in 1998 the Direct Marketing Association inducted him into its Hall of Fame. "I learned everything I know about hustling from the Baptist Church," Dees has said. "Spending Sundays on those hard benches listening to the preacher pitch salvation-why, it was like getting a Ph.D. in selling." Here, Dr. Dees (the letter's nominal author) masterfully transforms, with a mere flourish of hyperbole, an education kit available "at cost" for $30 on the SPLC website into "a $325 value."

This is one of the only places in this letter where specific races are mentioned. Elsewhere, Dees and his copywriters, deploying an arsenal of passive verbs and vague abstractions, have sanitized the usually divisive issue of race of its more disturbing elements-such as angry black people-and for good reason: most SPLC donors are white. Thus, instead of concrete civil rights issues like housing discrimination and racial profiling, we get "communities seething with racial violence." Instead of racially biased federal sentencing laws, or the disparity between poor predominantly black schools and affluent white ones, or the violence against illegals along the Mexican border, the SPLC gives us "intolerance against those who are different," turning bigotry into a color-blind, equal-opportunity sin. It's reassuring to know that "Caucasians" are no more and no less guilty of this sin than African Americans, Asian Americans, Native Americans, and Hispanics. In the eyes of Morris Dees, we're all sinners, all victims, and all potential contributors.

Morris Dees doesn't need your financial support. The SPLC is already the wealthiest civil rights group in America, though this letter quite naturally omits that fact. Other solicitations have been more flagrantly misleading. One pitch, sent out in 1995-when the Center had more than $60 million in reserves-informed would-be donors that the "strain on our current operating budget is the greatest in our 25-year history." Back in 1978, when the Center had less than $10 million, Dees promised that his organization would quit fund-raising and live off interest as soon as its endowment hit $55 million. But as it approached that figure, the SPLC upped the bar to $100 million, a sum that, one 1989 newsletter promised, would allow the Center "to cease the costly and often unreliable task of fund raising. " Today, the SPLC's treasury bulges with $120 million, and it spends twice as much on fund-raising-$5.76 million last year-as it does on legal services for victims of civil rights abuses. The American Institute of Philanthropy gives the Center one of the worst ratings of any group it monitors, estimating that the SPLC could operate for 4.6 years without making another tax-exempt nickel from its investments or raising another tax-deductible cent from well-meaning "people like you."

And he hangs out at (((Amren))) with Jared "they look h'wite to me" Taylor.

He is good for wasting time, for shits and giggles, and for confusing and misleading naive people who are on their way to be redpilled but not aware of controlled opposition and disinformation agents.

He's funny though. And that's why he is dangerous. He lowers the guard of the listener to slip in his ideas like race mixing with asians.

You're a fucking idiot.

The guy is like 0.000000000000001% Ashkenazi Jewish. Newsflash! We're all mixed nowadays thanks to our dumbass globablists parents and grandparents. You've probably got a hooknose somewhere in your own family tree. Nobody cares.

Waste of dubs.

I enjoyed RamZ for a while, then he got into that whole feeding the Trolls from The Daily Stormer and the vids where not something that I could relate too. Bunch of E-celeb drama, might look him up for the election.

MATE, YOU ARE FUCKIGN RETARDED. He made a joke that his 23 and me account came back that he was .03% Jewish or something. If you watch his videos, he has said he disagrees with Taylor on the Jews..

I don't agree with this either. See Dr. Macdonald's trilogy on Jews ("A people that shalt Dwell Alone," "culture of Critique," etc… and Jewish Group Evolutionary strategy.
Real Jews are a horrible threat to European nations, open borders (for everyone but ISrael), etc…
For every post I make, I try to do 2-3 hours of research roughly. Why do you pot to "share wisdom" when you don't know your ass from hole in the wall?

Last part of the Harper's article:
The SPLC's "other important work justice" consists mainly in spying on private citizens who belong to "hate groups," sharing its files with law-enforcement agencies, and suing the most prominent of these groups for crimes committed independently by their members-a practice that, however seemingly justified, should give civil libertarians pause. The legal strategy employed by Dees could have put the Black Panther Party out of business or bankrupted the New England Emigrant Aid Company in retaliation for crimes committed by John Brown. What the Center's other work for justice does not include is anything that might be considered controversial by donors. According to Millard Farmer, the Center largely stopped taking death-penalty cases for fear that too visible an opposition to capital punishment would scare off potential contributors. In 1986, the Center's entire legal staff quit in protest of Dees's refusal to address issues-such as homelessness, voter registration, and affirmative action-that they considered far more pertinent to poor minorities, if far less marketable to affluent benefactors, than fighting the KKK. Another lawyer, Gloria Browne, who resigned a few years later, told reporters that the Center's programs were calculated to cash in on "black pain and white guilt." Asked in 1994 if the SPLC itself, whose leadership consists almost entirely of white men, was in need of an affirmative action policy, Dees replied that "probably the most discriminated people in America today are white men when it comes to jobs."

Contributors to Teaching Tolerance might be surprised to learn how little of the SPLC's reported educational spending actually goes to education. In response to lobbying by charities, the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants in 1987 began allowing nonprofits to count part of their fundraising costs as "educational" so long as their solicitations contained an informational component. On average, the SPLC classifies an estimated 47 percent of the fund-raising letters that it sends out every year as educational, including many that do little more than instruct potential donors on the many evils of "militant right-wing extremists" and the many splendid virtues of Morris Dees. According to tax documents, of the $10. 8 million in educational spending the SPLC reported in 1999, $4 million went to solicitations. Another $2.4 million paid for stamps.

In the early 1960s, Morris Dees sat on the sidelines honing his direct-marketing skills and practicing law while the civil rights movement engulfed the South. "Morris and I…shared the overriding purpose of making a pile of money," recalls Dees's business partner, a lawyer named Millard Fuller (not to be confused with Millard Farmer). "We were not particular about how we did it; we just wanted to be independently rich." They were so unparticular, in fact, that in 1961 they defended a man, guilty of beating up a journalist covering the Freedom Riders, whose legal fees were paid by the Klan. ("I felt the anger of a black person for the first time," Dees later wrote of the case. "I vowed then and there that nobody would ever again doubt where I stood.") In 1965, Fuller sold out to Dees, donated the money to charity, and later started Habitat for Humanity. Dees bought a 200-acre estate appointed with tennis courts, a pool, and stables, and, in 1971, founded the SPLC, where his compensation has risen in proportion to fund-raising revenues, from nothing in the early seventies to $273,000 last year. A National Journal survey of salaries paid to the top officers of advocacy groups shows that Dees earned more in 1998 than nearly all of the seventy-eight listed, tens of thousands more than the heads of such groups as the ACLU, the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund, and the Children's Defense Fund. The more money the SPLC receives, the less that goes to other civil rights organizations, many of which, including the NAACP, have struggled to stay out of bankruptcy. Dees's compensation alone amounts to one quarter the annual budget of the Atlanta-based Southern Center for Human Rights, which handles several dozen death-penalty cases a year. "You are a fraud and a conman," the Southern Center's director, Stephen Bright, wrote in a 1996 letter to Dees, and proceeded to list his many reasons for thinking so, which included "your failure to respond to the most desperate needs of the poor and powerless despite your millions upon millions, your fund-raising techniques, the fact that you spend so much, accomplish so little, and promote yourself so shamelessly." Soon the SPLC win move into a new six-story headquarters in downtown Montgomery, just across the street from its current headquarters, a building known locally as the Poverty Palace.

(TRUST ME…HARPER'S SPLC ARTICLE IS WORTH READING..YOU CANNNOT BELIEVE WHAT SCUM THIS GAGGLE OF JEWS ARE, AND YET THEY ARE ALLOWED THE FALSE CLOAK OF AUTHORITY TO WHERE THEY CAN GET PEOPLE FIRED. IT FUCKING ENGRAGES ME.
IF YOU HAVE GOYBOOK OR TWATTER, PLEASE SHARE LINK TO ARTICLE, B/C NEXT COULD BE YOU OR ME._

Oh trust me, I can and do believe it.

My fault, it's closer to 8 or 9 years I've been watching him. The "drunk" thing was only part "schtick," he did quite clearly have an issue with booze.
I just don't know why he brought his daughter into his video (her graduation and then wedding picture) and then had his son in one video. HE started out as a fan of the Soviet Jewess Ayn Rand and ended up where everyone who actually pays attention and does their research ends up:

Does anyone else go and immediately read the bumplocked threads now? It's gotten to that point. They're not bumplocking threads anymore, they're bookmarking the interesting ones.

Is the "anchor" meant to "Bumplock?" Fuck, those are usually the threads I look at first….

I think he talks like a fag, personally. And wtf kind of name is RamZ? Ramsey (or Ramsay) is a fine, masculine name with centuries of greatness attached to it. What is a RamZ, even? Ram Z Other Guy in the Ass?

All kidding aside, he's in the same tier as Jared Taylor and the like - soft, intellectual racism justified with long-winded studies on IQ and genetics and news reports on black criminality and such.

Shit like that might convince people on the fence who aren't ready to go full NS or WN, and it definitely will soften people up to ideas like segregation, but it isn't made for people who already know the name of what underlies most of society's problems. Jews.