Hillary's Health - She's a Cannibal

Hillary is a Cannibal

She consumed prions. That, or she consumed blood with prions. Combine with her Satanism connections, it's obvious.

Either way, she has a death sentence.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x2ddb7t_the-x-files-season-02-episode-24-our-town_tv
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/23/cannibalism-extraction-migrants-organs-revealed-traffickers-cellphone/
youtube.com/watch?v=JOUFsCS7xYE
youtube.com/watch?v=tRtdA1w7AAQ&t=114s
health*line.com/health/kuru
paranormalis.com/threads/john-titor-on-a-future-cjd-pandemic.6007/
tierra.net
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Realized OP is shit, here's more:

She has Kuru Disease
Kuru disease means:
Tremors
Losing balance
Dying of pneumonia

Holla Forums is now a lolcow

COCKS COCKS COCKS

Holy fuck. It explains everything.

Shadilay
h
a
d
i
l
a
y

Someone send this to the infowars stream. holy shit, get on this NOW.

HORY SHET

X files had an episode based on this disease
dailymotion.com/video/x2ddb7t_the-x-files-season-02-episode-24-our-town_tv

This theory, I like it.

I've seen like a dozen dubs confirming Hillary for kuru today. If she doesn't have it then Kek is going to infect her pretty soon.

She definitely has a prion disease.
See here:

THE MEMES

COUGHING FIT, PANTS OF SHIT

Should point out she's definitely lasted way too long for this disease, but you also have to take into account she is one of the Rothschilds personal friends, she undoubtedly has the best treatment that money can and can't buy.

At least we're not Anthony Burch Hillary Clinton.

This world is sick.

We have just reach new levels of kekdom.

I've read about this before. It was funny how stupid the niggers were and how they never figured out why half their peeps were dying. But no, this can't be it because she's been fuuuuuucked up for a good decade now. BEFORE she was secretary of state the hand shaking was noticable. She had to grab her shit like Dr. Strangelove. Probably some good old videos on it.

So she's still dying, a year or two left. But no one has died and been consumed. I hope… it's what am telling myself.

Sometimes I think trump had all this stuff lined up for the last minute kill shot, and he's posting them here now. Spirit cooking, pedophilia, and now cannibalism.

I just googled Kuru (because i couldnt belive this disease existed and fit so well to Hillarys symptoms. Got information from a website in my native language and on the short list of symptoms they had there one was "TROUBLE SWALLOWING"

Meme magic is too real for me, this is getting spooky.

user it's been two years of a building storm of meme magic, all gathering to this day. Meme your preferred reality today, you may never get as good an opportunity as today ever again.

Well you know what they say, you can't write Hillary without "ill".

It sure is…

I have noticed it too. This is a meme magic storm, anything can happen now.

Good God… just when I thought it couldn't get any worse…

The incubation period is 5 to 20 years. She was in that part of the world in 2010. She could have had her food contaminated with it. Considering it is caused by prions, which are nothing more than proteins, I imagine it would be quite easy to introduce to someone's food. These things are quite scary, because they are a fatal neurological disease that you can be poisoned with.

ENDEMIC TO TRIBAL REGIONS OF PAPUA NEW GUINEA
ENDEMIC

This is a disease, probably a parasite in humans that causes it.
Either Hillary's been regularly to Papua to some native chow and refused any treatment or OP's full of shit.
I'd say it's the latter.

Maybe she's not a cannibal, but she's clearly sick. She may die in 2-5 years, or sooner.

She should not be running for president.

Why would she be there and eating the food? The implication is she had children harvested from there where nobody would ever find out and drank them, picking up the disease as a result.

its probably not kuru
its CJD, cruetzfeld-jacobs disease, also known as bovine spongiform encephalopathy or mad cow disease
a prion disease found in humans which you can contract via contaminated meat or blood, whether it be bovine or human

We know what causes it. It's not a parasite, it's a protein just like a particular protein in your body that's a building block of your nerves and brain. But this version of the protein is misshapen, and worse it can convert normal copies of the protein it touches to the misshapen version and so on. The process is slow, incurable and eventually leaves your brain looking like Swiss cheese.
Same process as mad cow.

kek only gave you those dubs so we could laugh at you

prion disease
look up what it is

Endemic doesn't necessarily mean confined to one location. All it means is it's prone to occur in that geological area.

Not entirely sure but I'm assuming this occurs through Prions. If you don't know what a prion is, think of it as a type of virus formed from the misformation of proteins.

Prions typically cause neurodegenerative disorders in both humans and animals and can pass on to others through consumption of these misformed proteins.

Pretty much this.

Wanna know something spooky user, I was going to use a different reaction image, and at the last minute randomly changed it to this, I didn't even really know why.

Kek is flowing through us lads.

You get 'the cannibal disease' by eating contaminated protein, which is why it exists in small, isolated populations that still practice funerary cannibalism. Not a parasite.

It's extremely unlikely, really stupid beyond the realm of stupid, but with all the things that have happened in 2016 I'm ready to believe anything.

It's not like we can't meme it, real or not.

KURU-CHAN

Small isolated populations that are poor and might be vulnerable to kidnappings or willing to sell off a child or two when (((they))) decide they want a little jungle flavor down in comet pizza. That these freaks are going to killed by their degeneracy is truly a miracle

Don't be scared. Their fear shall be tenfold.

We are entering the Holy Hours friends.

kuru and CJD have the same symptoms
its not kuru its CJD
both are infectious by consuming infected blood or meat
kuru is endemic to Papua New Guinea
CJD is worldwide and arises in cattle populations everywhere under certain conditions

With all the other fucked up shit she appears to be tied to this isn't out of the realm of possibility. I would assume it's easier to get a hold of imported long pig than finding a local source.

That being said. I'm hopeful but mad cow is more likely.

Looks like she should have drilltails and an alternating arrow pattern on her dress

hmmmm this bitch claims she watched killary eat vince foster

All Memes are Real, my Son

(checked)

An arrow pattern you say?

Types of CJD include:
variant (vCJD):
This is thought to be caused by the consumption of food contaminated with prions, which also cause BSE.

sporadic (sCJD):
This accounts for 85% of cases of CJD.

familial (fCJD):
This accounts for the majority of the other
15% cases of CJD.

iatrogenic:
This form of CJD arises from contamination with tissue from an infected person, usually as the result of a medical procedure. Medical
procedures that are associated with the spread of this form of CJD include blood transfusion from the infected person, use of human-derived pituitary growth hormones, gonadotropin hormone therapy, and corneal and meningeal transplants.

CJD can be transmitted through infected brain tissue, improperly sterilized medical equipment, contaminated human growth hormone, consuming infected meat, cannibalism, blood transfusions and infected semen
if you took human growth hormone in the US anytime before 1985 you could be infected

You guys didn't honestly think she was simply fucking kids did you?

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/23/cannibalism-extraction-migrants-organs-revealed-traffickers-cellphone/

Hillary is worried about cannibalism. Projection much?

skip to 40s

Have we actually ever seen a picture of her pregnant with Chelsea?

fucking Kek
Hillaries a tranny

youtube.com/watch?v=JOUFsCS7xYE

watch hillary throughout this video, I've never seen her tongue hole more clearly.

Looks like all the chanting did it's job

dude

You guys think it's possible ?

Wew

From the other thread:

when the ho stink but u still votin

OH GOD

IT'S TRUE

With all the child molestation, human trafficking, satanic rituals and other weird shit going on, I'm pretty sure a mix of these things could in one way or another have lead to cannibalism

How much do you want to bet she not only is a cannibal but also a necrophiliac? Probably eats the shit she fucks.

I like this theory overall, but your pic doesn't prove she has trouble swallowing. You're supposed to keep those things she dropped in er glass in your mouth, not swallow them.

Kek is with us, And has always been with us. We just need to make America great again by voting in the God-Emperor.
Thread theme.

No, Monica Lewinski proves that, kek.

Probably fucks it twice, once before snuff, once after.

(checked)
Bumpest of buuuuuuuumps

Dunno about it specifically being Kuru but it's definitely something similar at least.

STOP

Oh come on, it's always been obvious that she's a maneater.

Is it fair to discriminate against potential presidential candidates just because of a disease from which they suffer?

Is it fair to discriminate against potential presidential candidates just because of their diet ? Eating dead babies will do wonders to your figure !

Hey I spoke to an expert here. Unfortunately/luckily cannibalism isn't something normal up here, I don't think we've ever seen this condition.

This was alien to him, but he didn't rule it out.
But what he said, was that he still believed (as most med pro here) that she had Parkinson, and don't have long left to live.

However, he did not rule it out. And I hope that I will get an answer. But he too is damn busy now following the election

I think I sent him researching, then we got a pro's statement here. We don't suger coat here.

If we only knew 3 months ago, we were warned!

Apparently Catherine the Great would drink the blood of virgins and it served her well, so I don't see anything wrong with it, unless you're some kind of moralizing Christian.

I cannot promise anything, I won't reach the faculty before it closes either now

When you have a Satanic inner circle with its own doctors where you all chip in some money and help each other succeed at robbing the out-group, you don't need to go to a regular hospital, where you'd be accused of cannibalism.

At this point, I think she consumed prions SOMEHOW.

Yeah, but lets be honest. Would you have guessed 3 months ago that this will end up in fucking cannibalism?

Oh wait, it's 2016. The year reality broke. Yeah, this will only get weirder.

its not a shill its a leftist

Has anyone noticed the resemblance to Countess Elizabeth Báthory?

god damnit

The Hillary tongue lesion pics are shops. I want her to go down as much as the next guy but I want you to know that you're spreading something not real so you don't get caught by surprise if someone calls you out.

Dude Kuru is prions.

It's endemic in Papua New Guinea because they've been eating people for so long that it gets transferred to their kids through the umbilical cord.

Kill yourself.

she never drank or bathed in blood
they were lies concocted by orthodox priests to remove her because of her preaching of the Calvinist catholic faith to her husbands subjects
when her husband died she had noone to protect her anymore

WTF am I reading. Utter BS.

holy shit, she's a cannibal satanist! literally the devil, wtf. what's next, the real hillary died in the 90s and this is a meatpuppet clone housing an alien reptillian shapeshifter?

Kek says yes.

We should spam the libshits with these images

I thought it was
was it protestant instead?
I never looked it up and im unsure if which century Bathory was in because I get her mixed up with a Hungarian noblewoman who drank wolfs milk for decades in an attempt to cure her infertility

Yea,and Hillary never drank or bathed in blood.

I'm not questioning Hillary is probably drinking and bathing in the blood of children
but the evidence at Bathory's trial was sketchy at best read up on it

It was a good episode.

Of course a jew wouldn't.

oh god
Hillary wants to bring in migrants
for their organ meat

oh fucking Kek
they want the migrants for their high birth rate and a plentiful supply of children and child blood/meat because whites arent breeding enough to fill their meat quota anymore

At least try to be funny.

I want off this fucking ride

Shills in full force, looks like we are actually onto something.
And there is definitely a huge sore on her tongue.

That settles it.

DON'T CALL IT DUBS

IT'S THE FUTURE YOU CHOOSE

That's how proteins are drawn. The arrows are called Beta strands.

Kek beta
i thought it was inferring the direction of amino acid coding myself 5'3 or 3'5 you know

HEY GUYS THIS user IS 9SPOOKY11ME

You are correct. When the arrows are big and parallel like that it's Beta strands.

Oh fuck you Kek…

Oh snap did Berserk update? I have not checked in weeks…

Buckle up buckaroos. I think I might be on to something. When proteins are produced in your cells they need to fold onto themselves to work properly. When they fold incorrectly shit don't work right. see:

Prion diseases (kuru) are the effect of misfolded proteins as has been mentioned in this thread before. Now one way your cells ensure that proteins are folded correctly is with chaperone molecules. Now remember when Dr. Drew got fired, it was because he mentioned it was really odd that Hillary Clinton was on certain medications. One of those medications was Armour thyroid. The thing about Armour thyroid is that it is made from ground up dried thyroid tissue from cows or pigs. As a result, there is a lot of shit in it other than the main active chemical needed to treat hypothyroidism. One of the things that you can find in Armour thyroid are chaperone molecules. So what if they are treating her kuru with Armour thyroid in some desperate attempt to keep her limping along.

youtube.com/watch?v=tRtdA1w7AAQ&t=114s
The Armour thyroid thing has been bugging me for a while. This shit is so fucking bizarre.

no thats from the part where the caliph becomes a god beast and skull knight accidentally slays it with his reality warping sword
this not the time or the place to discuss that though

possible but still dont think its kuru
its probably variant CJD

It would work for CJD too. Both diseases work the same way.

Her having mad cow would fit her behavior.

DOUBS TO CONFIRM IF SHILLARY REALLY DOES HAVE THE KREUZFELD-JAKOBS KRANKHEIT

is the KJK even Kuru?

Kek is worship in a nutshell

*checked

This needs to be stickied before the shills slide it off. Niggers hate soul food and they definitely won't support a cannibal.

Did we even confirm she actually had a hole in her tongue?

Last time I checked, the verdict was that the hole was shopped and that we got rused.

I like the part where she devoured 8 votes

>The Armour thyroid thing has been bugging me for a while. This shit is so fucking bizarre.

Huh? It's not fucking bizarre, it's a popular alternative to Synthroid (T4). Thyroid hormones extracted from animals have the advantage of containing a certain % of the T3 hormone so you have T4+T3 in Armour (and other brands) and only T4 in Synthroid. Some people feel better with Armour. I'm pretty sure it's safe and you can't catch diseases with it.

I literally use a thai knockoff brand. It's dried thyroid like thyroid jerkey in pill form. Works better than the synth garbage. Thanks depleted uranium.

health*line.com/health/kuru

"What are the causes of kuru?

Kuru belongs to a class of diseases called transmissible spongiform encephalopathies (TSEs), also called prion diseases. It primarily affects the cerebellum — the part of your brain responsible for coordination and balance.

Unlike most infections or infectious agents, kuru is not caused by a bacteria, virus, or fungus. Infectious, abnormal proteins known as prions cause kuru. Prions are not living organisms and do not reproduce. They are inanimate, misshapen proteins that multiply in the brain and form clumps, hindering normal brain processes.

Creutzfeldt-Jakob, Gerstmann-Sträussler-Scheinker disease, and fatal familial insomnia are other degenerative diseases caused by prions. These spongiform diseases, as well as kuru, create sponge-like holes in your brain and are fatal.

You can contract the disease by eating an infected brain or coming into contact with open wounds or sores of someone infected with it. Kuru developed primarily in the Fore people of New Guinea when they ate the brains of dead relatives during funeral rites. Women and children were mainly infected because they were the primary participants in these rites.

The New Guinea government has discouraged the practice of cannibalism. Cases still appear, given the disease’s long incubation period, but they are rare. "

Nice try Josh Dolin, CTR
GTFO you creepy tiddler

There are like 6 million videos and pics of this….

Iraq or Kosovo?

Not saying she caught anything from it. I'm saying they may have used it to treat a prion disease. Since it is made from ground up thyroids and isn't synthetic it has the chaperone molecules that naturally occur in animal tissues.

Did they eat some new guinean ?

It's the current year, user.

Let me off Holla Forums

papua is a shithole of epic proportions
its so shit that if they did go there to abduct children they'd probably be attacked by bandit militias who are tolerated by the government
everyone has a gun or at least a machete over there

Madeleine Mccann's last words to Hillary and the Podesta brothers was "Tainted meat!"

You expect me to believe that since the start of the thread, you had time to contact a cannibalism expert and explain the situation to him.

CTR Shill detected.

God damn, even if the user did call a cannibalism expert, who could be literally anyone studying or rendering aid to countries afflicted with kuru or other prion/cannibalism related issues. It doesn't take 3+ hours to call someone and propose a simple hypothetical diagnosis and ask for a second opinion.

Hi Benjamin Fischbein!

Typical kike logics….

Go gas your self you degenerate kike bastard, go suck of a baby boys foreskin or something.

Nah I spoke to him again here, he couldn't answer me clearly on this he said. As I said we don't exactly got cannibals running around the streets here.

Good news though, he was very confident that she has a very short time left to live.
So thank the Gods for that.

JEW

Bathory was a protestant living in catholic Hungary.

just Benjamin Fischbein

MEDICAL EXPERT!

How hard is this. Nah he said though he was about 90% or so confident in that it was parkinson very bad stage(I dunno how this works).
But he wouldn't rule it out. He is red pilled on her as fuck, most here are now. Nobody believes (((Goldman Sachs))) jewspapers or american media.

People here really really HATE the Clintons.

I'm fucking sure that is from consuming human blood, because that is what the kikes can do.

Blot children, collect the blood, and make bread of it. Dunno if these fuckers have been eating flesh too, who fucking knows with these degenerates

Hello my name is Sean England, I got a PHD in Cannibalism…

You go to the uni to get an actual education for a job…. that be an engineer, researcher or whatever

oh
then it was catholics getting rid of a prod

ive done virology, disease and immunology at uni
so I'd believe the prion theory

This bitch may have a mental disorder, but I can assure you that it is not Kuru (or any other common foor of spongiform encephalopathy)! After the first symptoms of Kuru show up you have 6 - 12 months left to live, and half of them in a vegetative state.

I mean, I would give it a 50/50 shot, we don't have a full diagnostic panel done, but we have these symptoms;
Falling, sudden jerking of head and opening of mouth, could have been misdiagnosed as epilepsy
Could be due to the harsh effects of her prescriptions, could also be due to the abdominal and intercostal muscles not helping her produce a proper cough.

It's a clear draw between Parkinsons/Kuru if we rule out her having a stroke, however if we had tests we could know immediately. Could this be why she has yet to release her medical records?

Aren't Prions associated with BSE?

This prion theory is being gratuitously confirmed by KEK. The first user to suggest it got dubs too, in a different thread.

BSE is caused by a prion yes. In humans its CJD.

Her face is so punchable…

(checked)
2 digits = 10×10 possible permutations
2 digits in a row = 10 possible permutations
Probability of any single post getting dubs: 0.1
Number of replies: 160
Expected dub count: 16
Real dub count: 21
OP'S THREAD IS BLESSED
131% PROBABILITY OF TRUTH
SHADILAY

Something tells me she doesn't have much more than 2-3 months left. Perhaps even just 1 month.

If it's parkinsons I would say she is in between the 4th or 5th stage, seeing as she may be using a DBS to fight tremors and whatnot. Which would explain how she goes from requiring people to toss her inside a car, to being able to strut around.
If it's Kuru she should be dead very soon. And yes, she is demonstrating some severe ataxia.

Hillary is in the final stages of Kuru and or Parkinsons

Kek make dark souls real

Can you explain this, to an engineer?

You're a cannibal.

KEK

You actually say a lot of the same things as him, but as I stated he was scratching his nugget over this kuru shit. I won't doubt it for a split sec after all I've seen these last months in part the last week…..

Not gonna even say it anymore; once you thought you'd seen it all…. then it just keeps on getting even worse

Cannibalism was the only thing we hadn't seen in Syria until earlier this year. Then a faggot held a piece of shitskin flesh in his mouth, but it seemed it was for the shot only like putting his teeth on a body part of a blown up shitskin

Anyone remember the dissapointing badselfeater stuff? It had some real deep conspiracy links and then boom, it's a guy talking about abortion (he had good points but still, bummer).

What if this is what it was initially about? Bad self eater seems to line up with the cannibalism angle and the initials (BSE) are also that of Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy (Mad Cow Disease, can be linked back to cannibalism).

Anyone else think that perhaps they bait and switched us on that one?

TRIPS CHECKED
By The Power Of Kek
It Shall Be Done

well if the rumours are true about her consuming blood, semen and other bodily fluids in occultic ritual the chances of being infected with a prion increase dramatically if you consume it without cooking it and frequently
prions are highly infectious concerning bodily fluids such as blood but not so much the others
alot of the elderly men and women in the united states who suffer from alzheimers also display symptoms of CJD but the only test to diagnose CJD requires brain biopsies and you dont usually conduct those on frail pensioners
this means CJD might be more prevalent in the population worldwide its just mistaken for early onset dementia or alzheimers alot of the time
CJD can kill within a year but some people can be infected for 30 years before symptoms begin and even then in rare cases its taken people more than a decade to die of the disease
consider how long Clintons been involved in bohemian grove shit
she was probably invited in in her 30's/40's
a few decades of consuming blood and meat from unvetted humans especially in the years before the AIDS scare and the discovery of diseases like kuru and CJD and she could have been infected at any point in the last 40 years
if the symptoms just began last year with careful management of the disease she could survive for at least a full term before it completely cripples her
just remember prions are undetectable in tests, they're in the population more than you think, they take decades to develop and show symptoms and they're even hard to remove from surgical instruments
extreme heats the most widely used one for prion destruction, the protein has to be completely denatured for it to not act as a prion, bleach and conventional antiseptics dont work on it

Once again, dubs confirm.

YES

who would allow themselves be caught in the same photograph as that semi-aquatic mammal

They'd be no match for the US armed forces though.
The strongest military in human history, and it's being used to spread transgender awareness and kidnap babies for a crooked old cuckquean to eat. How did we end up in this timeline?

(Checked)
Sick double-dubs

There are ways to detect it, for the most part combined diagnostics would help, there are things that aren't caused by Alzheimer or Parkinson that would be indicative.
The problem is, if it is CJD she is showing signs of the terminal stages. It seems like it would be too late, and combined with her age, it's only a matter of time.

that would raise suspicion
papua's a shithole but its right on the northern coast of Australia and theres always a documentary being filmed there
someone would have noticed something by now, kids dont usually go missing there or if they do there'll be a nigger bragging about killing one you could point to
a few black hawks flying around new guinea would raise awareness because it'd be one of the few aircraft flying low over that jungle pit

well yeah
but they'll give you some bullshit about her catching pneumonia again and getting hospitalised before 'suddenly' dying of a heart attack or some other stupid shit
if she became president she will definitely 'get sick' and be hospitalised for a while

Calculate this for those other two threads too

Prions may well explain the difficulties she must be facing with treatment. Were she afflicted by syphilis or another more mundane ailment, her influence would ensure her ability to be healed at a top of the line hospital.

(checked)
This could explain why these diseases have received such a disproportionate amount of attention and research for how much of the population they affect.

Guys, you're scaring the shit out of me.

well could be
personally i find them fascinating though and im sure alot of epidemiologists, doctors and virologists feel the same
because unlike viruses prions are an even simpler form of organism
a molecule that reproduces and acts like its alive but its even more basic in structure than an adenovirus or an RNA virus
it reproduces simply by being near another protein and somehow we dont know it manages to alter other non-damaged proteins around it into copies of itself

toasting in meme magic thread.
immortality of consciousness naow

stahp

John Titor said this would happen.

Confirmed.

paranormalis.com/threads/john-titor-on-a-future-cjd-pandemic.6007/

Why did you post that?

Wrong thread?

Check for KEK

All the pieces are falling into place. It's like the last 5 minutes of a damn CSI episode. Holy shit.

Well, IF he was real, he didn't predict anything. He told the history of HIS timeline, and mentioned that we weren't too far removed from it.

It all adds up

yeah his history and a close approximation of our future
Germany is building an EU army and did originally cause shit with Russia over Ukraine which America amplified
was that ritual at CERN disproved?
and CJD might be on the rise again considering it may have infected a large number of political elites across the globe because of occult practices

Fucking hell.

This

Even in a mid stage Kuru you dont/cant even talk anymore. Not to mention the spasms and typical heavy tremors (which are permanent and uncontrollable).

I want to get off this wild ride.

YOU GET KURU IF YOU EAT THE NERVOUS TISSUE IN A HUMAN BODY
The proteins in the meat go into you and misfold all your fucking brain tissue. You get spongy holes and get Hillary symtoms.
also
HILLARY HAS KURU
Only a few groups of sub races around the world have the genetic ability of complete resistance to Kuru and thus can eat human nervous tissue without getting Kuru. Natural selection.

Hillary is done for.

She will probably feast on infants if she wins. Moloch needs dem sacrificed babies.

Kek is truly active today

BadSelfEater was trying to warn us all along.

wew lads

it explains everything

True, but with spirit cooking, it makes creepy sense

>paranormalis.com/threads/john-titor-on-a-future-cjd-pandemic.6007/
Wasnt Trump Titor?

ofc not, where would all those kids go after "use" anyway…

can't have loose ends

this refers to not just eating any human but the flesh of a person from one's own tribe, usually after their dead. they might be raping, torturing and murdering Aryan/white kids whom they later make a type of Eucharist out of afterwards eating in a Black Mass.

NASTY WOMAN

Because it's only place with cannibal population large enough to ensure reliable disease transmission.

Also it's only place where you expect to find (and search for) kuru, so any cases outside of it (prions, being product of chemical malfunctions, can start randomly, cancer style) are in majority of cases diagnosed as some more popular condition.

It's prions

Extremely small amount of prions is required start reaction. One good bite of infected nigger brain is enough.

There is no cure for prionic diseases, even for elites, because prions are not even alive, making any conventional medicine useless; and it affects only farm animals (and is quite easy to prevent) and small number of niggers with taste for nigger flesh.

You've got to be fucking kidding me.

honestly the entire African continent needs to be quarantined
the entire continents just a petri dish for disease

FTFY

That's not how you spell "nuked," user.

cheers, let's just hope she fucking dies soon lol

I was thinking of the "tainted meat" part.

That one I know.

I dont want to nuke Africa
its got a lot of timber and I like lions
as im sure any elderly white South African/Rhodesian can tell you
Africa's quite nice without the niggers

oh they'll pump her withered dusty veins full of every experimental drug under the sun to keep this zombie alive
5 years max but she could die in a month tbh theres no set timer on CJD
some people have lived a decade showing symptoms but she's showing signs shes in the intermediate stage
wait for another attack of 'pneumonia' or for her to collapse on stage during a sppech

Hidden in plain fucking sight. Truth is truly stranger than fiction.

We need to get in touch with that guy. He might know more, if he didn't suicide himself.

Where are the Paki and Nigger infested cities?

its hard to believe I know but in Britain in the 70's it was almost 99% pure white

blease stob!
I want off this fucking ride already…

Gets me everytime.

Don't forget all the jew diamond mines.

its a mystery I'd read up more on the research if i wasnt so lazy myself

that although Africa is now ruled by Africans they still didnt end the tradition of using nigger slaves to mine the shiny rocks from the earth
the artificially inflated value of the carbon molecule rock must be one the greatest wool over the eyes schemes of the dutch jews

Africa is ruled by chinks. The literally own most pretty much all the land

they're building huge infrastructure there while they vamp the resources and pump their construction bubble. The might be the best 4X players on the continent.

Found a documentary on jewtube about kuru if anyone is interested. I'm trying to kill time until more results are in.

confirmed

2spooky

nail in the fucking coffin

Trump's ahead
made tacos to celebrate

Praise Kek the bitch will lose and die shortly thereafter

/thread.

From the other thread:

The rabbit means breeders.

Demons, what else is new.

They are simply incompatible with human DNA.
I said it, and I say it all over again.

The end stages for the demonically possessed are always the same. Brain damage (look up how many politicians in Washington got surgery or treatment, starting from Oslama, over Biden, to Kennedys, Bushes, Clintons, the eintire fucking who is who of the executive, over pretty much fucking all of these vermin!!!), Abnormal eye movement (think lizard eyes), Insane, exaggerated facial mimics (crazy look), evil traits, etc. Pretty much all the cunts from Beyonce, Cyrus over Peryy to Gaga and Hollywood. It's one fucking pit of Satanic whoreship.

Best to dry up the swamp now while things get into motion, once they start, they will not stop until the witches are DEAD

Demons don't eat food. They eat babies alive.
That's what they do, all these fine people, from the Queen to the rest of her demonic flock.
I swear, the demonically possessed are going to get uncovered next!!

ITS A FUCKING HORROR MOVIE WE LIVE IN
and, that proves one thing once and for all.

the bible was no fairy tale, and we all live in the truman show.
but a few of us got out already.

correct.
there are a bunch of witness rumors flowing around, hell, the head of the fbi confirmed these satanic child abuse rings. just because you can't imagine it, is no excuse it is not real. i bet she has had a lot of dinner, and that is just another piece of proof. this will become a modern era witchhunt, which is fucking overdue.

I never liked Beyonce. She was just some mulatto girl who made (((music))) and came out in a few movies. But I did notice that her behavior changed once she got semi-famous which incidentally sparked my passing interest in MKULTRA and celebrity drone theories. Seeing Jay Z and Beyonce campaign with shillary didn't surprise me in the least and that's not even the first time she's been part of a political scheme.

Here:

Do your thang, linkedin. The workers at comet
J. Marshall Pearson
Cory Woolman
Sophie McTear
Caroline Weinroth
Emma Ledgerwood
Riley Selig-Addiss
Daniel McCombie
Ante Afahame
Sam Rubin
Carole Wagner Greenwood
Prentis Gunter
Jordan Verrilli
Hannah Hoffman
Grace Barnes
Rachel Kofahl
Matthew Prost

Go from there. dunno if wrong thread maybe,let's get these fucks

>Registrar URL: tierra.net
>Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]/* */
>Registrant Email: [email protected]/* */

maybe other thread, sorry about that

all that matters is convincing people.

Maybe over there in Holla Forums, but peddling that business is verboten here.

take me back to ignorance please, get me off this ride…

What, you still haven't realized that you're here forever? There's no turning back now.

It could be worse, what if instead of them only eating children, they keep some alive just to make more children?

(doubles)
F U C K

so she could open a can of pickles
BY FIRE MONKEY, KEK, AND TRUMP
LIVE ON STAGE SHE'LL TAKE A DUMP
We fucking did it, boys.

Well considering one of her associates stole/tried to steal some kids from haiti when that earthquake happened, I wouldn't be surprised if 3rd world nations are the place of choice she and hers like to abduct kids from to eat. Papua New Guinea is a nice place to holiday in and isn't too far from Hawaii either.

Well, look at the spirit cooking shit

Calls for consuming human milk and blood mixed together.

Now, maybe that's just meant to be metaphor, and maybe some people, perhaps hillary, didn't take it as metaphor.

Meme magic is scary.

don't google "bugchaser"