Nic Pizzolatto Connection

This Comet Ping Pong stuff is eerily similar to all the True Detective motifs. The writer's name even sounds like pizza. What's going on Holla Forums? I feel like I'm getting seriously redpilled here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3FUKowKmjTQ
saatchiart.com/account/artworks/2717
youtube.com/watch?v=9C_HReR_McQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carcosa
flickr.com/photos/62206346@N08/sets/72157626581650486/detail/
bostinno.streetwise.co/2014/03/11/true-detective-season-2-us-transit-systems-plot-a-case-for-bostons-mbta/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_King_in_Yellow
docdro.id/rB4FcAi
youtube.com/watch?v=SeN9yAwo6eM
youtube.com/watch?v=SW0XiJmr2v4
a
p
youtube.com/watch?v=ctq0oDXelVM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And another thing. Pic related is by Kim Noble. From kimnoble.com:
These spoopy cunts are fucking everywhere.

The Pizzo knows.
His book "Galveston" which I'm reading atm is also great.

Why is it always five? What the actual fuck.

Fuck, I'll have to remember to make another thread on Kim Noble/Ria Pratt after the election dust settles, this is some unpleasant material. Notice how the adult doing the torturing is painted in thick paint, while the other figure is not. Is this one adult disassociating or two adults, with the one committing evil acts undergoing some sort of transformation by doing so?

What the hell is this

What the hell is "Non-duality" and why do i keep stumbling on it while researching, i believe that it is somehow heavily related to all of this. Help.

i-is this legal? are we gonna get v& before we can vote?

you too?

Pentagram

What the fuck have we stumbled upon?

So i'm not the only one, look i'm not the brightest tool but i can tell a pattern when i see one and there is def one there.

Some dark shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=3FUKowKmjTQ

Duality is the state of the fallen world. Occultists believe they can become gods and transcend by disobeying God. Maybe the non-duality represents their purported ascension (they only serve Satan as pawns though, they really never ascend).

five sephira, fucking shit.

we're about to hit some spooky shit lads.

Non-Duality would imply ascension, getting to the ultimate truth or the Aum

Kind of reminds me of Derrida, in that the point of his deconstruction framework was to remove the hierarchical dichotomy inherent in all binary pairs. For example, when one says 'man' and 'woman', one is implicitly superior to the other.

He's a pseudo-Marxist hack, but just thought I'd share.

Nah man. This is contemporary art. This thread is about art and television shows. Here's her complete works:
saatchiart.com/account/artworks/2717

Is Pizzolatto taunting us?

Yeah I forgot this one. Obvious FBI pedo symbol.

???

that's just a spiral lad.

Maybe, I think that one might be a bit of a stretch.

Whelp.

wait fug.
SHIT

THEY SEEDED THE AUTISM

It gets better

Holy fucking shit i forgot about this

Stop blowing my mind Holla Forums

Wheres this from?

Glad I was a nintendo kid.

youtube.com/watch?v=9C_HReR_McQ
This was a good find, user.

(checked)

Thread theme

True Detective. Beginning of the first episode.

Well fuck. Also, spoiler your links.

Everything is duality so… I know fucking Jews are involved. Seriously, they talk about this shit all the time.

You didn't know that game system was pozzed?

Mein negro.

What does 'Dream cast' mean? How would one cast a dream?

Furry has it's share of pedos. Rumor has it that one of Furaffinity's admins is one and has a huge stash hidden on it's servers somewhere. Could be why this shit never gets banned.

Anybody else get the email from Trump campaign hours ago with the topic "pizza"?

Jesus Christ..

It's a pretty non-sensical name and seems off, there's also "Saturn" and fucking "Genesis" which are more obvious

Is he trying to tell us something?

Probably is just an actual coincidence for once

I'm not making a statement on it, just noting it. Actually I'm not exactly sure when I received the email because of confusion between my email account and my own computer time (I use UTC on my computer) but it was within the timeframe of the pizza threads.

OH GOD

TRUMP IS A PEDOPHILE!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHHH OH MY GOD

HOLY SHIT ANONS I JUST SAW A AD FOR MY LOCAL DOMINOS SHOULD I BE FRIGHTENED?

Not making that kind of statement but cmon now considering every other random thing gets noticed it would be hard to not notice a major blast from Trump campaign with the same major keyword

There is pizza everywhere in this country, real pizza, actual cheesy pizza that is pedo free, don't be so paranoid

All is Non Duality

Not being paranoid, perhaps it was a nod to the threads here. I like pizza too, anybody that doesn't probably has something wrong with them

Monarch mind control

The symbol shows up throughout the whole first season.
It leads to a cp ring involving the highest ranks. They also have cultic rituals in which they pray and sacrifice children to "The Yellow King" or Carcosa

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carcosa

Fuck. SEGA confirmed for mind control pedocult
The dreamcast's spiral is just more Saturn / Satan / El symbolism

shit shit shit im getting scared anons
source: flickr.com/photos/62206346@N08/sets/72157626581650486/detail/

use snipping tool to compress the images and post them here

Ok. My point was this: Kim Noble, who painted the painting in OP, also painted a whole lot of Kabbalistic shit.

Because what medics today call schizophrenia is actually demonic possession.

that first image is literally painful to look at, what the fuck is happening - i got pains in my shoulders and at the back of my head after trying to analyse them

what did the anons mean earlier when they said it had a connection to Tavistok?

Man my dad would always say that and i never believed him. He also predicted that the next world war would be between christians and muslims almost a decade ago.

Started watching true detective a couple nights ago after it was referenced in one of these threads..

Not 10 minutes and theres the blogo.

Coincidence, Holla Forums?

Kim Noble was inducted into Project Monarch in the same way Cathy O'Brien was.

For the newfags: Read up on Project Monarch and how they use ritual trauma-based abuse to induce DID in their victims to create alters. (assassin alters, beta sex kittens alters, etc). All for the purpose of willing child sex slaves.

The satanic/ritual/occult aspect is all part of the trauma. They are often made to watch other children or adults abuse and even kill. You can see in the kabbalistic looking paintings that they depict everything from hangings/drownings to bestiality.

http:// vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/the-world-of-mind-control-through-the-eyes-of-an-artist-with-13-alter-personas/

The floaty and transparent people in the paintings are dissociations of the victims, and of some of the abusers (when monarch sex slaves grow old enough they are often forced to bear children who are then in turn inducted into the program from birth, while their parents-who-were-slaves become handlers/breakers).

This is big stuff though, the stuff that people have been killed over. Aquino/Presidio heavily involved. Read Trance Formation of America by O'Brien.

As much as I wholeheartedly believe all this stuff, I think this topic is too big to unravel in the short period of time we have. We will have much more luck focusing on the real world tangible leads, connecting pedo businesses, investigating their locations (if possible, brave anons!), and following the money. MKUltra/Monarch is just the tool they use to allow these rings to exist.

The spiral is not "satanic", it's found on Aryan pottery all throughout the ancient world. It's one of the most common pieces of symbolism next to the Swastika.

Yeah I just found that website reading about this. What do you think of Max Spiers:
http:// vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/conspiracy-theorist-max-spiers-found-dead-days-texting-mother-investigate-anything-happened/
Relevant?

he was investigating ayys afaik

I think he was investigating Ayy's but also heard rumours it could be pedo-ring stuff, so who knows at this point :/ Spiers investigating a pedo-ring rumour (rather than Ayy's) could be disinfo so that people go off investigating him instead of vince foster/seth rich/assange's lawyer pushed onto the train tracks/the new pedo pizza stuff etc.

One thing to remember is that these things that are considered conspiracy theories - like the dutroux affair, maddie mccann, monarch, etc, have had tinfoil-hatters all over them for years. I think it's important to read up on these topics for the background knowledge and framework it provides, but I don't think anything new is going to come out of it. That's why I think we should be focusing on the connections that come out of Wikileaks, it's far more tangible for us to work with and will lead to current information rather than old conspiracy-info that has already been floating around for years.

Also, not to muddy the waters further, I'll make a short plea here: please investigate the older/cold cases/conspiracies AFTER the election and this whole podesta/pizza debacle, so that energy is focused where it is needed right now.

And now for the muddying to be used at a later date: Jimmy Saville and the Royals connection. Prince Phillip taking orphan boys out on yachts with Saville. Prince Andrew's connection to Epstein and allegations against him. Diana and paternity of her child(ren) and her assassination. Theories of young Royals being systematically abused through generations (Phillip abused by his father, who in turn abused Wills and Harry). And the biggest for me, the Jill Dando connection. She was killed in mysterious circumstances and it was alleged that she was working on uncovering the elite pedophile ring (possibly Saville) when she was killed.

bostinno.streetwise.co/2014/03/11/true-detective-season-2-us-transit-systems-plot-a-case-for-bostons-mbta/

Mentioned this in one of the digging threads. True Detective season 2 was originally about the occult in LA using the subway system. This was shut down for some (((reason))) and what we got instead was a fairly generic corruption story, no occult.

Supposedly, Comet Ping-Pong or at least one of the other buildings, is built above a DC subway tunnel. He knows and they shut it down, ruined season 2 and now the show is done.

So… this paintings name is "Franklin & Madeleine". The girl on the table has the same haircut and face as the missing Madeleine girl. Looks just like her.
George Bush (Senior) and young Podesta are in the crowd behind the couch? Looks like them. Who are the others? Why does the faceless man holding Madeleine have disfigured feet?

Because the devil has cloven feet.

Carcose/Yellow King - that's the H.P. Lovecraft connection. In his personal life he was a materialist, but he had strange, recurrent dreams from his childhood onwards. Those… things he saw.

According to medieval European stories the devil can't take a flawless human form.
He will always look almost perfect but have some sort of disfigurement.

Well said, agree with everything. Monarch and its follow-up paradigms are dark, dark stuff.

I think the nog on the couch is Larry King from the Franklin Scandal.

This, though generally it manifests in the nose

nice digits user

Anyway, don't you guys think the painter might know something? Clearly Madeleine in that picture is a slave of the ruling elite. Too big a coincidence with all the recent findings.
Who is the artist? I can't find

but that's a famous pedo sign that has been known to the FBI forever, True Detective didn't invent it lol, True Detective was simply about a pedo conspiracy so of course they would use pedo signs for that

It's not so simple. The spiral in itself is much older than the pedo stuff. I tend to believe they merely appropiated it.

The King In Yellow, Hastur, has a sign and it's not the pedo spiral.

Given how quickly a google search will yield up this information, and how Lovecraft's material is public domain, we're left to conclude that the change was deliberate. They may even have only included the Lovecraftian imagery to provide distance between the real life phenomena of DC cults and their story. Given that the story was changed for ((reasons)), we may consequentially assume that it was changed because they didn't want to inspire people to investigate these things.

Why do you equate those two?

http:// lovecraft.wikia .com/wiki/ Hastur

I'm vaguely familiar with the literary history of Hastur, but how do you connect him to the King in Yellow? The latter one is explicitly left open, and even Derleth only connects them haphazardly IMHO.

The origin of the Yellow King is not in Lovecrafts work though. He was inspired by older works from Robert W. Chambers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_King_in_Yellow

And yes, in this context it has nothing to do with pedos (beside the sacrifice of newborn or young children). But in the context of True detective it obviously has.

The real cult in DC is ofc something else but has some analogy in it (to T.D.).

As soon as christianity ceases to be useful (after Islam has been destroyed), it has got to go, in order to keep moronic thought processes like yours from tainting the pool of logic any further.

"Demons" are just spirits of weakness. They fear spiritual strength, and therefore a Swastika would repel them.

seems to be James Cicatko
http:// www.cicatko.com/

can't find infos about him
he probably knows much

This is like some real life Deus Ex shit.

i thought it was odd that the text was mirrored so I flipped it back.
The kids?

The name is hard to make out, but definitely starts with Pratt

The name is a repeating element.

and another for pratt

this sick fuck has a hardon for mirroring everything.

any correlation between this and podesta?

I thought the same, from cpp fb page.
Yellow Dogs = Yellow king
Dangerosa = Carcosa
Notice the finger like hair.

Thats bullshit Occultists follow principles of Polarity. The concepts of duality are perverted, degenerate understandings of the concepts of polarity.

These monsters are doing something far more disgusting. They are parasites that feed off of the life forces of the young, and quite literally align themselves with the "current" (occult jargon, think of a meme. The truer it is to it's nature, the better it works.) of degeneracy it's self.

Think of the indian shit-eaters and corpse fuckers

Now if you want to beat them, READ the Kybalion! This is the information that can and will defeat them. Also, no, this is not jew magic. This is something that was passed on through egypt and greece. The jews though, did steal and apropriate some of this information into there qua-bha-lha but like solomon, their own degenerate nature, fear, and greed, perveted that one.

Polarity is key. Ask tesla.

maybe not directly but there's a sense that they know some spooky shit.

What a time to be alive.

Aw shit.

All books listed above can be found here:

https ://www.mediafire.com/folder/5jbvucjd1cyq8/

Futhark by thorson is good too, for the more heathen of us. Though if you do not truly devote your life and death to the volk, stay the fuck away from the runes.

"As above, so below; as below, so above."–The Kybalion.

This Principle embodies the truth that there is always a Correspondence between the laws and phenomena of the various planes of Being and Life. The old Hermetic axiom ran in these words: "As above, so below; as below, so above." And the grasping of this Principle gives one the means of solving many a dark paradox, and hidden secret of Nature. There are planes beyond our knowing, but when we apply the Principle of Correspondence to them we are able to understand much that would otherwise be unknowable to us. This Principle is of universal application and manifestation, on the various planes of the material, mental, and spiritual universe–it is an Universal Law. The ancient Hermetists considered this Principle as one of the most important mental instruments by which man was able to pry aside the obstacles which hid from view the Unknown. Its use even tore aside the Veil of Isis to the extent that a glimpse of the face of the goddess might be caught. Just as a knowledge of the Principles of Geometry enables man to measure distant suns and their movements, while seated in his observatory, so a knowledge of the Principle of Correspondence enables Man to reason intelligently from the Known to the Unknown. Studying the monad, he understands the archangel.

Thanks for the bump man

wtf i hate trump now

docdro.id/rB4FcAi reposting this here

I try. Though, i think we should start a new thread to greenpill on the topic. There are enough genuine occultists and practitioners on this board, we just need to dump what people are actually asking for. The fuck do we need to tell everyone?

Bampu

What even is this thread about at this point? Praise trump, kek, the all father. Kill the hipsters zogs and tweakers!

I smoked myself retarded! The frog Kek has granted us victory! Pepe poopooo! Kek rings for all!
Goings to bed now!

Bampu

What is this book! Runes are secret!
Who is this traitor revealing our magic!

Ásatrú has nothing to do with occultism, though the jews did and the extremist cultist do.

Ásatrú is no cult, Edred. Dunno if this is some weirdo american shit or what. The real deal are in the poems and sagas.

I can give you a real one for free, but don't spread it
ᛚᛁᚾᚱ:ᛟᚲ:ᛚᚫᚢᚲᚱ:ᛚᛚᛚᛚᛚᛚᛚ
LINR:OK:LAUKR:LLLLLLL

Old futhark, in this lang you should really use the new one with 18 runes instead of 24 though

carve on bone, and put under mattress. Pref without a sick person knowing it. It only means for good health.

I bet these burgers come fuck with our shit and make weirdo shit though.

We're getting actually many heathens again today. It's been growing since the 90ies I think.

Let the master him self on black metal and this satanism jew hoax… talk for you here

About Satanism in the Norwegian Black Metal Scene 1991-1993. Exposes the kike is the satanist, and the black metal people just used it as props, and still are.
youtube.com/watch?v=SeN9yAwo6eM

About the Church Burnings (Black Metal History)
This one is spot on, christianity is despised here, it is not for us
youtube.com/watch?v=SW0XiJmr2v4

Got tons of these people again BTW, creepy shit.

charities for challenged children, boyscouts.. last one who writes this on their resume?

someone explain tavistock? thanks lads

Be careful with that word. You'll trigger the AI shills. Every thread that mentions them gets spammed to death.

sorry about that. just trying to get caught up is all

a rchive.is/qQkpC
a rchive.is/wced0
a rchive.is/d0pID
a rchive.is/nNVa3
a rchive.is/WWpf9

p astebin.com/xN3ZCJiY
p astebin.com/r714fiij
p astebin.com/ErC1ANTs

they are spoopy

thanks!

ehhh…. am I getting paranoid? this one who posted this worked there for some months….

THIS IS NOT FUCKING NORMAL!!!!

CAAARDS!!!!

I'm out this is to much… grab you too, I got shitloads.

Seems like many have deleted their accounts, so i don't got all. I hope you were faster on this than me. This is not fucking normal

Also how do I red text and black text? 4chan migrant

Please zip up everything you have and upload it to cuntflaps.me or cocaine.ninja

Like with CTR I did the same fucking mess here, I need to clean out my files here a bit.

And fuck me I'm so god damn tired from all the election crap too, now this! LOL

Yeah. I will. They are clearly been watching, I hope somebody did this with once!

Like with CTR you see they remove linked in shit etc so we need a recruiter accout to get a couple I miss, but I got a bunch again.

Also must verify so good idea, so we don't make any mistakes. But you agree right? those snaps there, just looking through the harvested images and yeah… them comments on the images there

I dunno if I'm getting paranoid but there are cards and pizzas everywhere and the comments

I'll zip it up, but now seriously eat, sleep… enough LOL…. Fucking need to make a tool, that just smacks it all better in a db even mongo or something with some fast visualisation shit

I have had good success redpilling normies about pizzagate using this set of four infographics. I found them here but added the reddit post and podesta fish picture on the first, spirit cooking one; the fox article and house photograph article on the second one about madeleine; and the emails on the third one about comet.

I think this set of four infographics is the most effective way to get people up to date or redpilling normies. Sharing so we can make more people know.

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY WOMEN IN ON THIS!!!!

Thanks. I'm trying to archive everything I can too because they're deleting everything.

women are necessary part of the satanic ritual.

Holy shit where are the shills? Did they an hero?

Most of them seemed to have banished after the elections, don't let your guard down though.

Also save it locally, I love to do that, because then they don't see it's archived. Also love to archive some, so they think they got away lol….

youtube.com/watch?v=ctq0oDXelVM
Didn't get to dump all the CTR shit last time, that folder is still a mess but I think we did a number on those fuckers. Still got more in storage, but yeah pls GOGOGOGO I haven't got all of them, but many.

We must crack this one open wide, I'm absolutely no death eater material. I can't handle this crap, but it must be done! These fucks must go to jail.

But pls go on, I eat and try to sleep lol. watch a fucking cartoon or something to get my head away from this sick degenerate shit.

Also forgot here. Remember, Remember the 9th of november! It all started an autum eve in a beer hall in Germany, 9th of November 1919.

Keep digging!

Vertu sæll óg blessaður

actual old heathen saying, we knew the romans…..

FBI confirmed investigating our work on 8ch. Bump.

Mods, please be extra vigilant of sliding..

Aren't a lot of them on our side though?