Just starting to get educated on social ecology shit. What does Holla Forums think of comrade Murray...

Just starting to get educated on social ecology shit. What does Holla Forums think of comrade Murray? Probably a lot of contempt, but you gotta hand it to him for shitting all over lifestylists.

He's great. The workerist movements are dead. Municipalism with focus on democracy is the future.

Marxists hate him because muh tanks. He's pretty good.

He's pretty damn good

Communitarianism is the same thing as Communism and Social Ecology is just classic anarchist ideas repackaged in an environmentalist framework

Rojava isn't an anarchist society and even if it was all that proves is that Bookchin did, in fact, say absolutely nothing new

I guess he's appealing to me because I'm looking for materialist applications of anarchist theory. I just need to believe that I'll see an alternative to neoliberalism in my lifetime, and Bookchin seems to be the most contemporary, yet materially grounded of the bunch.

Was gonna say the same shit

Élisée Reclus is pretty great too if you can just avoid people like eco-anarchists who tend to speak about him as a divine being

He believes class collaboration is the solution to the capitalist caused crisis. He's nothing but a enviro-fasc.

Look I'm in the IWW and I'm trying to organize and advocate mass strike. I really believe in syndicalism. But let's be honest, a CNT-FAI level revolution is hard to imagine in the developed world as it exists right now.

Mahknovist Ukraine, despite their rhetoric, didn't look much like any anarchy I want to live in. Don't know much about the Zapatistas but would you argue that they present a model worth studying/replicating?

You think it was easy to imagine in 1930s Spain? The Spanish were a bunch of poor idiots making out with Mary statues at the time.

Yeah, the government style seems pretty good, it just sucks because its a poor shitty area.

No of course not, but they at least had a class-conscious population and a strong labor movement. I don't know where you live, but here in the U.S., we have neither.

Bookchin is a political dunce who's only notable for inspiring the YPG, otherwise he's a nobody.

They did not have a class-conscious population, almost all Spainards were peasants who cried at pieces of bread that looked like Jesus. And while it is certainly an issue in the US, class-consciousness is high amongst the poor and rising, talk to any nigger or redneck and you'll see, the rich are very class conscious as well, it is only really lacking on the higher end members of the working class.

You have a point with the labor movement here being shitty, but I have no idea how to fix that. Now with the high unemployment, outsourcing, and automation its impossible to have powerful unions anymore.

9.5/10, would not gulag.

Half of Holla Forums probably hates him now because of muh Bob Black.

Or, at least, they will once they're done spouting their memes and actually read their Post-Left and Anarcho-Nihilist drivel.

Source? I've read something about this before somewhere, what did he about the Palestinian question?

And why would he do that? libertarianism is the ideology of the petty-bourgeoisie and silicon valley capitalists

The party's over anarcho-lefties.

Go enjoy your 'world of childlike wonder and play' and leave us alone.

Stop co-opting the Situationists. And if you insist on calling the cops all the time, could you call them on fascists instead of the anarchists you considered allies until about 10 minutes ago?

Every other post u make is shilling for Israel

rly makes u think

P.S. The only """""""leftists"""""""" who defend Israel/get triggered by lefty anti-Zionists are people who've never been there/Birthright bros

t. Israeli

As opposed to what? Inspiring no one?

Rojava's full of spooked arab tribesmen, urban youth, and petty bourgeoisie, but somehow it's fighting off ISIS while maintaining functioning communes. Class consciousness is over-rated; you need a good vanguard, and the Kurds have that.

Gross.

marx has now traveled halfway across the world from his grave by pure centrifugal force in a sort of drilling motion

When you're in an underdeveloped, war-torn shithole you've got literally no other options. Fortunately, they've learned from Lenin's experience.

he made a lot of correct predictions about the future of the american and global political economies

so he already has more revolutionary accomplishments than Trotsky

;^)))))))))))))))))))))

This!

Go call the cops or something if you dont like that drug fundie.