en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creutzfeldt–Jakob_disease
twitter.com/AnonBabble

top kek

Holy fucking wew, laddeh.

THE CURSE CONTINUES

Need a video or GTFO

Trump win == confirmed.

BUT LADS WHAT DID SHE DIE FOR?!

Over 2 decades of bush and clinton puppets, nothing to show for it other than a crumbling nation, a pissed off and divide populace and a more dangerous world for people to live in.

Who in their fucking mind would ever vote Clinton unless they were a traitor, deliberately trying to continue the downward spiral.

FUCK THIS BITCH.
I hope she is burning in the hottest layers of hell. Lord have no mercy on these corrupt corpses!

INDEED

Trump's name is a killing word.

WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THIS YEAR?

Tis' the year of kek. Shadilay.

No wonder (((they're))) shaking. It wasn't the holocaust they were afraid of, it was magic itself. The jews fear the pepe

Dubs confirm.

TRUMP, TRUMP, SHADILAY

KILL THE NIGGERS, SPICS, AND GAY

She was right :^)

Shadilay

(cheque'd)

Oh mighty Shai-hulud
Keeper of balance

Bless the Maker and His water
Bless the coming and going of Him
May His passage cleanse the world

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

We're going to kill everybody.

With all the gets and happenings tonight, I feel like this must be it. We are on the precipice of some kind of meme convergence like the world has never before seen.

Janet Reno's legacy

MAGA WIN STARS

Shadilay

Kek will be among us soon. Trump shall become His Holy Vessel.

Remember when the lightning struck trump tower? That was us merging with the winning timeline.

Kek, what is in store for Shillary?

The meme magic has been strong these past few days. Today it might be at its strongest so far.

sheeeeeeeit!

Rope, and lots of it.

We're gonna have a great crusade to take the galaxy. It's gonna be HUGE. I know some genecists, we're gonna have super soldiers in no time. Faster than light? Pssh, I'll have our boys work faster than light to get us FTL travel. We're going to make a Great Crusade and we're gonna win. We're going to win so much that you'll be tired of winning. I know the bad guys seem like they're strong, but they're not big. They're not big guys. Don't let them get to you, your time is now, and there is no fear in it. Don't let Crooked Hillary and her media drones and (((puppetmasters))) get to your dreams. I've seen a lot of things, folks, but nothing like this, and nothing like what the future holds

We're going to land on Mars, and that's just the start. Galaxy wide empire, folks. And you'd better believe there's a Trump Tower on every planet. Talk about fixing the job numbers, we're going to need robots with all the jobs we have available.

And Mexico will pay for it all

The Reno assassin

THE CURSE LIVES ON

A bit off topic but every media in Asia or at least the majority of them continues to report that Cunton is in a "slight lead". Also from the very beginning of the year the only news about Trump we here in riceniggerland ever hear are:
- he is wacist
- he is anti-Muslim
- he raped wimmins
- he is gonna start muh WW3 by trolling Russia

Also a bit unfortunate is that one of our most hated politicians actually posed with him in an event, thus revving up the (((spin))) even more. Initially mudslimes liked him because he seemed to be aware of the JQ, but then he revealed that he wants to stop or at least monitor Islamic immigration more thoroughly and suddenly he is the 2nd coming of Hitler (which is ironic even by the usual mudslime/Jewish double standards).

You faggots need to make him win and thus indirectly BTFO all these cucks and mudslimes. Trump is already making not only America great again but the world by creating all this leftycuck/mudslime salt.

Parkinson's?

SHADILAY!
LASH A YID!

We're doing our God damn best chinkanon.

WEW
E
W

YOU

Somewhere in the world right now, probably CERN:

analysis procedures today, Pepe.
us. This is the purest sample we've seen yet.
everything will be fine.
that the possibility of a resonance cascade scenario is extremely
unlikely.
trained professional. We've assured the administrator that nothing will
go wrong.
confidence in you.
system for your meme specimen.

fucking

KEK

I'm surprised our bridges are a C+. The bridge 5 minutes away from me is filthy, rusted and it looks like it can fall any day. I get paranoid as fuck walking under in daily.

Them dubs sure say so

shadilay

I blame the overpasses that are constantly being built in areas like mine. Will they fix or repair the vital bridges across the Mississippi river? Fuck no, we need more overpasses.

bellissimo

Where you at user?

Is an over the road truck driver.

They're waiting for you Pepe… in the test chamber.

Near the hellhole that is known as Memphis.

Oh God, my fucking sides

Kuru

hey now i'm from memphis and it's oh god get me out of this fucking africa tier nightmare of a city

Can't find that quote anywhere. Verdict: fake and gay. Kill yourself, OP after you vote

Took me a couple of seconds.

Toppest of Keks

How is this old dead woman 4 inches taller than me?

lets toast to Janet

Dubs confirm that Hillary gets Kuru when Trump wins.

Leave that cesspool as soon as you can user.

My suggestion is Missouri. Ft Leonard Hood area.

I currently live in the Chicago-land area and I completely understand your plight. I get to leave this hell for weeks at a time. It really helps the psyche. I cant imagine the hell you deal with exclusively.

Ft Leonard Hood, MO

St James, MO

These spots are on higher ground. Black niggers tend to stay away from higher ground.. Wiggers, though, well, that's another fight.

When I can, that area is my target spot if in a pinch. Something about that area calls to be the gathering spot.

Is scatman singing about Donald Trump?

Nordic genes
The warrior ones, that's why she was ugly as sin but supposedly an ox at prepping dudes at the academy

Seems plausible.

Can't wait.

FUCKING CHECKED

I thought her sudden death just before the election could be a sign of the end of The Clinton Crime Family.

If shillary wins I take solace in the knowledge Memphis will be nuked hard.

You know how people talk about the death of small town America? I'm living in area of Mississippi, near Memphis so I still have to deal with their criminals crossing statelines, going through something similar. But instead of shrinking the area is growing.
Really.
Fucking.
Fast.
Farms, woods, and land that has been in peoples family's for a few generations- it is all being bought up and razed for suburbs/outlet space. I had foxes murder all my chickens because someone cut down the woods they lived in. And a jackass neighbor might be trying to steal a chunk of our land so he can sell it to some developer

It still can be user.

Sounds like theyre trying to build up the Interstate 22/US 78 pathway. My knowledge of the area is limited, but I do know US 78 and the newly crowned Interstate 22 is a pathway the kikes WILL exploit for profit.

I'm eating the finist of tendies for you tonight kek praise be with you

From pussy?

Kek
actually if the elites have been consuming blood and semen in cocktails the possibility of them all catching CJD is pretty high
prions are undetectable in most tests, they cant be erased with medication and the only way they know you have it is when you start showing symptoms and they take a biopsy from your brain

Burn a few for him. He wants in too nigger.

Your dubs make a great point user

Let's hope Chuck Schumer dies today, and Webster Hubbel tomorrow.

I'm getting them from a restaurant though, any idea how to give some to kek if I can't burn them in the middle of the establishment?

I like the sound of this. The Jews got their 7 plagues. Time to have ours.

She already has it, check out those symptoms.

Cannibalism
see

Like all government work they are taking their sweet time doing- then again some homeowners and farmers have been fighting having their land being taken. So they pushed a resolution worded with a double negative through, and guess what, people fucked up and passed it.

WORDS THAT KILL
WOULD YOU SPEAK THEM TO ME

John Titor made an accusation that CJD would mutate in the coming decade and spread throughout the United States
if all the elites have been consuming each others blood as 'performance art'
traveling the world eating delicacies and meat in third world shitholes
the disease being undetectable and having early symptoms similar to dementia
imagine it user

Buy a heat resistant bowl from you local store which would have it. A grocery store is a legit option. I bought mine at a Publix in Florida.

Now, face Northeast. Go to a private spot, burn them tendies in the name of Kek. Pouring lighter fluid on them tendies and lighting them is ok. Kek just want you to make the sacrifice.

I refer you to

oh my them dubs confirm it, I'm gonna burn some tendies for the savour of the white race

prions are gonna fuckin CRUSH HER!!!

By aiding the white race, he is aiding the human race.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creutzfeldt–Jakob_disease

I hear and obey Lord Kek! Your tendies will be super well done

also:

(checked)

True that the white race are pretty much responsible for the vast majority of every advancement ever (only exepction that comes to mind is Chinese alchemists creating gun powder),I can feel this is going to be a auspicious and grand day praise be to kek ^_^.

The kikes must be subdued. Everything else will sort itself out once the kikes are subdued.

Good night globalist parasite

Shoot yourself with a large caliber handgun

oh shit dubs, kek agrees with you, luckily for me I live in bongiston where the place is pretty much bereft of guns (unless you own private land)

checked

Holy shit it's real! I hope my side return from orbit before I vote.

SMALL BEADY EYES

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
UESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR

good meme faggot

good dubs

Where is the sauce on the quote?

witnessed.

Hillary confirmed for having kuru.

She tough she would get away from the Trump curse. kek

Not so fast bitch

fus roh trump

This shit just confirms to me that humanity has really tapped into some powerful shit over the last year.

PRAISE KEK!

Is that a child from WACO?

KILL
EVERYBODY

KILL
EVERYBODY

KILL
EVERYBODY

PRAISE KEK

Top kek, Reno was a blowbang fluffer? Where the fuck did you hear that? That's hilarious if true.

Where is the quote from? Cant find it online

top kek
I'm about to go to work. Won't get off until 11:30
It's gonna be a wild day but I'll come home and see the saltpocolypse

The fuck do these terms even mean

It means Janet Reno had a reputation for sucking a mean dick, and she sucked a whole lot of them, user.

AS IF STRUCK BY THE POWER OF GOD

Gotcha

Are any anons seriously doubting meme magic at this point?

Lad…

I haven't felt this excited since christmas 15 years ago

Dubs Confirm.

Hahaha, is this why the left always seems to fucking retarded?

This is like the Romans drinking wine tainted with lead.

Grüezi Nachber

MAGA
A
G
A

huh. never thought of this before but after some idiot tries to rush Trump in Reno, Reno dies.

too bad they didn't try it in Clinton Maryland

I don'tthink anyone memed about her previously, did they? This just seems like a hilariously mostimed coincidence.

HOLY FUCK. CHECKED

Added to bottom left.

Right.

requesting quote sauce plz.

that's right user

ZOGbots, accelerationists, Jews, niggers, illegals, all forms of leftist, etc

Did she actually say this?

Ah 1 one off. Darn.

I can't find one single source of Reno saying anything like that. Watch out, it might be a rouse.

Doesn't matter. She's actually dead.

Did he die?

I can't find this quote anywhere. Source?

Do you have any evidence that Hillary Clinton has ever been to Papua New Guinea?

Kuru is literally only found there.

Neither do I. No harm done.

she has a network of NGO to help muh children. There is already evidence that a close woman tried to kidnap children from Haiti even when they had families. There is plenty of evidence that leads to that conclusion. Check the threads on the pedopodesta. But only if you are not eating.

wew

PRAISE KEK

WEW KEK

That's fucked.

Daily reminder to meme responsibly, ladies and gentlemen.

WITNESSED

YEA BOI DAS RITE

PRAISE KEK

Source on where she actually said this?

DELICIOUS

You wot, mate?

W E W
E
W

wew
e
w

lad
a
d

praise kek

Gotta hand it to her, though, when she played, she played for keeps. She spoke the Russian roulette version of "At least nothing else can go wrong" out loud and paid the price.

Good night, sweet man-woman, and devils sing thee to thy rest.

Fuck Yeah!

dear kek please do ginsberg next

I grew up in the 90's. I remember my parents seething with anger anytime Reno was mentioned from around '93 to '99.

Kek is such an accommodating deity.
Even Clintonites get their wishes granted.

Yeah Kuru isn't a Haitian thing. It's literally specific to tribes in Papua New Guinea; hence my question. Unless you have any evidence that Hillary Clinton went to Papua New Guinea take your stupid shit to >>>/x/

Incorrect. Kuru is just the PNG term for prion disease, which is spread by cannibalism ANYWHERE. It can also spread from animals that have eaten other animals of the same species to humans (CJ disease).

That said, the symptom progression does not match Kuru. Clinton likely has geographic tongue, as that "sore" disappeared and we haven't seen it since. If it was caused by Kuru, she wouldn't even be able to sit up.

Can't let these go unchecked.
PRAISE KEK

This is a suicide, and there will be many to follow tonight when trump wins. I'm going to grab junk food, booze, and weed for tonight. This is going to be fucking great.

Oldfag here. Yeah, I remember her from the 90's… apparently one of the lawyers in the show Ally McBeal had an odd fascination with her too.

While I won't celebrate her death, there's a considerable irony to the timing of this… like, scarily so.

Incorrect.

Kuru is the specific fucking Papua New Guinea prion disease. It is not spread ANYWHERE. You're either retarded, or don't understand that Kuru is very specific CJD found ONLY IN PAPUA NEW GUINEA.

Born in '73. Get off my grass, faggot.

So? There are other misfolded proteins in the world, user, and they are also transmitted by cannibalism.

Now go, your autism is needed elsewhere.

kek is with us stronger then ever today. Shadilay my brothers!

Praise Kek!!!

KEK
Kek is always with us.

I hope there is a Hell. I know for sure that Janet Reno is down there with Stalin and every Jew who has ever lived

ENERGY

she will die painfully of Kuru in prison

Wait a second.
THAT CAT