Hail Winter-chan!

Hail Winter-chan, meme magic is real!

archive.fo/VelN5

Let us work hard to hasten the arrival of Winter-chan and sap the morale of the invaders.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/yprhci.mp3
vocaroo.com/i/s0hD4LXsMJ2U
almanac.com/content/long-range-forecast-2017
fringechan.org/arcane/res/33.html
archive.fo/5rjgA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fionn_mac_Cumhaill
archive.fo/zZgKR
discord.gg/NNEb8hu
Come.Winter.chan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fleur-de-lis
heraldica.org/topics/fdl.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GLOBAL WARMING BTFO

PRAISE KEK

COME WINTER-CHAN!

inb4 'climate scientists' say they couldn't have predicted this, but they could predict global warming

Also:

COME WINTER-CHAN!

COME WINTER-CHAN

Fuck off with the jap shit

Chill out. Open your heart to the cold.

then leave, stormfag

IT'S A COOL PLACE, AND THEY SAY IT GETS COLDER
YOU'RE BUNDLED UP NOW, WAIT TIL YOU GET OLDER

You guys are starting this shit again? I love winter as much as the next user and want all the savages to die in an ice age, but this Winter-chan shit is faggot weeb tier.

COME WINTER CHAN

Holy fuck, if an uncommon meme like this from a year ago is shutting down the FUCKING SUN, then what about all the other shitposting we've been doing???

COME WINTER CHAN
FREEZE THE CUCKS
SAVE THE POLAR BEARS
THESE MEMES ARE GETTING OUT OF CONTROL

Come, Winter-chan !

baby it's cold outside and about to get colder~

COME WINTER-CHAN!

Come Winter-chan, and freeze the migrants in their steps

Kek needed Les Bains to fully come into our world.
The memes have grown stronger.
Winter chan will grow, too.

COME WINTER-CHAN!

It's not an ice-age if it's only 15 years.

COME WINTER-CHAN!

Are you triggered? :^)

THREAD THEME

HAIL VINTERCHAN

>my.mixtape.moe/yprhci.mp3
In the glorious voice of a maiden.

How will these fucking immigrants be able to handle a mini ice age. They already complain like crazy about our normal Canadian winters.

I swear to fuck if this government does something stupid like trying to put them in my home to "save" them I'm going to don my great-great-grandfathers readcoat and rifle and continue where he left off at Rorke's Drift

very good

This could also be some new hoax so that: "EU has to reduce its population to prepare for this"

Question everything.

COME WINTER CHAN!

In the glorious voice of a britbong, including the 'Exhortation' portion.
vocaroo.com/i/s0hD4LXsMJ2U

really?

Why did I have to be born in such an absolute shit era?

COME WINTER-CHAN!

Back then it was apparent that the solar had fallen to abnormally low levels. NASA predicted another strong cycle and got BTFO. To this day they continue to gaslight us by retroactively revising their estimates for solar cycle 24 downwards.

COME WINTER-CHAN!

B-but global warming

I'll add that climate shills used to claim the solar cycle had no impact on global warming. I've noticed they are now in full damage control mode trying to claim another mini ice age won't stop global warming. It's like they've never even heard of Milankovitch cycles.

why can't it be something more european? perhaps something like ullr, the germanic got of skiing? why admire ugly drawn chinks when we can go back to our european roots?

Fingol here, build a sauna faggot.

I have lots of stuff still from the first 8ch threads, which was long before 4chan.

The farmers almanac doesn't quite agree.

almanac.com/content/long-range-forecast-2017

COME WINTER-CHAN!

COME WINTER-CHAN!

COME WINTER-CHAN!

10,000 years on winterchan

Come, Winter-Chan!

You have to go back.

Come Winter-chan!
I love you
Hell Vinter!

Please. As brutal as it will be, it is just the kind of thing we need to turn things around.

Agreed.

Let us direct our memetic magic into an era of frost and snow.

>15-year ICE AGE to hit in just 4 years as the sun prepares to 'HIBERNATE'

Come Winter-chan
Come with Ice and snow
Whiten up it all
All of Europe

Come Winter-chan!

I love cold dark winters. The snow-less Christmases of the last decade were depressing. I welcome the maunder minimum, heil Winter-chan.

From a psychological perspective it will certainly be to our benefit. It will coincide with the coming economic depression and unleash a spiritual revival of the West.

The Cold winter is associated with different archetypes and mentality. The global warming mythos is inline with muh "perpetual economic growth", muh "globalism is inevitable" kind of thinking. An ice-age would be like God/Nature saying btfo to the kike-paradigm. Combined with a major earthquake involving San Andreas and perhaps a major yellow stone eruption. Sorry affected anons, it's time to move to rural white safe havens were you better belong. Prepare for survival and seek strong communities.

We are looking at a Judgment of God on mankind theme. This meme, is worth pursuing, Winter-chan and Earthquake-chan is on point and prophetic.

I agree.

Come Winter-chan!

(and then please leave again promptly)

COME WINTER-CHAN
Make Christmas white again!

Come winter-chan!

Hail Winterchan! Our sister Ice Age Chan is proud of your work.

Hail ice-age brother user. I was with you in those threads.

Thank you for sharing this. Here is our contributions.

user, why so much hate for winter?

Let it go.

Let it go.

Good luck winter-chan!
Freeze all these nonwhites to death and save northern Europe!

And we got a new monster girl for this occasion.

they're probably chicks themselves. Holla Forums is filled with them.

>my.mixtape.moe/yprhci.mp3

HAHAHAHAHA, I am so impressed with this! Great job!!!! Winterchan/IceAgeChan threads always bring out amazing creativity.

You know how to turn this mini Ice Age into a fully-fledged Ice Age? Meme Yellowstone's eruption to occur during the Solar Minimum, but I'd only do it if we lose our chance to build Imperium. I'm Native American, and thus have spiritual ties to this land, and I'll divert all my energy towards Yellowstone if Shillary "wins".

that webm was so gay my penis fell off

chinks*

Raping a monster girl has never sounded so romantic

> From a psychological perspective it will certainly be to our benefit. It will coincide with the coming economic depression and unleash a spiritual revival of the West.

And population revival. See attached.

Garden of eden warmth:
- Encourages r-select behaviour
- Typically associated with globalism/leftwing politics
- People living in Africa, near equator (majority of world) can be characterized by this survival strategy
- Build shit-tier civilizations

Hell frozen over world:
- Encourages K-select behaviour
- Typically associated with nationalism/rightwing politics
- People living in Europe, North America, Russia, Japan
- Build incredible civilizations

I welcome this upcoming Ice Age!

You convinced me. How do we get KEK onboard and meme this into reality? And enjoy the salt from libtards

Love this user, it warms my soul. Snow outside, -2c. Winter chan is here, Father Frost approves.

Make a hq-audio version.

Enjoy your cold man, heat is shit. I could really go for an ice age right about now.

t. Ausfag

COME WINTER-CHAN!

Are you mentally ill?

I am European and I want to join in this spiritual prayer. Perhaps the Rainbow Warriors prophecy might come after all user, although a bit modified as is:

> There will come a day when people of all races, colors, and creeds will put aside their differences and shitpost and meme together on the internet. They will come together in love, joining hands in unification, to heal the Earth and all Her children by summing an Ice Age which will purge 80% of the world population of usefulness people. Leaving the intelligent and ingenious to survive the harsh cold world by planning / engineering their way out. They will move over the Earth like a great Whirling Rainbow, bringing peace, understanding and healing everywhere they go. Many creatures thought to be extinct or mythical will resurface at this time; the great trees that perished will return almost overnight as snow piles. All living things will flourish in fallout shelters, drawing the remaining sustenance from the breast of our Mother, the Earth, the descendants will set off in all four directions across the cosmos, finding another home.'

COME WINTER-CHAN!

You will get one user-kun, you will get one.

Yee yee. Best o' luck to you White Devils :^) because we both survived this very thing and it strengthened us all.

COME WINTER-CHAN!

COME WINTER-CHAN!

Winter-Chan is cuck/pol/ weakness. Ours is known as Ice Age-Chan.

Thought the whole thing was local, it started here if I remember correctly. Why would it split to Winter/ice-age? It would be like an Ebola/Plague split.

I can't wait to hear how this ice age thingy is SO SEXIST AND RAYCIS!!!!!

COME WINTER-CHAN

Thank-you for correcting the record.

here and 4chan came up with the ideas independently, but the idea also goes back a long time. Here's an actual Japanese version.

The archetype is the ancient Snow Maiden and we should not forget to bring back Father Frost. As a duo they are more powerful.

It IS European though.

The only things about her that are not European are her suffix "chan" and the style of her depiction in drawing.

What exactly is un-European about a magical fairy girl who brings Winter to the land?

All of Europe is rife with legends of forest nymphs and magical fairies.
In fact the very concept of the fairy is unique to European folklore.

The Chinks have their fox-ladies; we have our fairies; the Muds… I dunno what they have.

I am more excited for this than I should be. I love the winter, and the fact that it hurts niggers and dune coons only makes it all the better.

If we could get some people in Sweden who have refugees to take out the power grid for a few nights, the Muzzies wouldn't make it.

I think the muds have 8-12 year old boys.

Oh yes, how silly of me.

COME WINTER-CHAN

= I Love You Ice Age Chan=

I LOVE YOU ICE AGE CHAN

>>>/winterchan/
>>>/winterchan/

We'll get a winter if Killary wins. A nuclear winter.

COME WINTER-CHAN!

A webm I made of it some time back.

They don't

Nice.

We are far closer to the gods that we ever realized.

The true ice age will return on it's own due to the Milankovich cycle.

Forgot my smug

(WEL)COME WINTER-CHAN!

30°F in Bemidji this morning. I'm excited for the -20°F long haul. That's about the cutoff point where niggers are ill-equipped to go outside down in the Twin Cities.

-20°F or lower and Minneapolis is actually a beautiful city.

How cold can it get before everyone up north either leaves or drops dead? Wouldn't a mini ice age just force people to go south?

Come Winter-chan

Well people are alive in Northern Russia and it gets below -40F in the winter, so pretty fucking cold?

I wonder if me drawing these has anything to do with it?

goons are going to gas chambers

That's not very conducive to civilization though, is it? Seems like it'd probably get rid of most migrants but at great cost to the nordic countries especially.

We will just adapt to super human cold, like Wim Hof did. We're already wizards any how, it's not much of a leap there.

Undoubtedly it contributes.

One thing I've noticed is that we had a second summer that was unusually wet and fall that was even wetter.
Just on that basis I'd say that the earth is cooling becouse this means that the dew point is reached a lot earlier and for a longer period so all the humidity in the Earth's atmosphere will come crushing down. Which will ruin crops in the short run with diseases. And when the cold hits the production will go down drastically.

The main question is if the globalist marxists win becouse you fuckers know what that means.
When we should be storing food for the great winter, we will get instability and the food eaten by the vermin.
The Western Civ. exports food for basically the whole world but if this hits, we will have hardly enough for ourselves and everyone in the world will go after us.

That's why they're promoting global warming, open borders and trade and immigration. Yes, goy, stop your industrial and farming production, stop extracting your resources and developing technology to make it more efficient. Give it to the 3rd world shits and welcome them in.

China is going smart and is buying land in Africa. The Second scramble, this time for food.

How much would about 50 pages in various shapes and patterns help?

yes I am that autistic

Send the energy user, we need it.

It'll basically make it almost impossible to grow tropical fruits unless you're right on the equator.

Say goodbye to oranges and shit, if you're smart you'll start growing your own food that's cold hardy and getting ready for food shortages. Africa isn't going to be good for shit since the parts that will have the best climate are infertile deserts due to niggers and arabs destroying the lush lands with goats, fire, and over-foraging.
Truly the year of the fire monkey has brought us what we have always wanted.

The far north might become uninhabitable but the rest of the northern hemisphere would essentially just adapt and start growing cold-weather staples like barley, rye and potatoes. Besides, the scandis have the gulf stream keeping them toasty.

Ok here you go

It's really funny to think about Americans switching to rye and not being able to grow corn.
There would be riots in the streets.

What would happen to the Mediterranean?

feels good dude

TRUMP

Yes, see if you can't speel out the whole thingit starts with the T

It's more so the amount of intention/intensity of focus/density*flow rate of energy. This varies a lot on one's mindscape, level of practice using such abilities, and the level of lucidity of the awareness thereof.

What ever method(s) help you channel energies are valid methods of magic.

Repetitive tasks can help induce trances thusly making it easier to focus/act as a conduit, allowing you to shape the creative forces of nature.

White European man was literally fashioned from the harsh winters of the North. We evolved into the intelligent and compassionate people that we are because only people with such traits managed to survive the harsh conditions of life in those circumstances.

COME WINTER-CHAN

So if meditating on it for a few moments and maybe some music of what I want to accomplish while doing it would be more effective than the number or pattern? I understand the basic principle of sigils is focus on the ideaim also told you have to forget about it? Not sure how thatd work

ARE YOU A GIANT!?

Become a wizard or DIE, talk about an eugenics program.

I doubt you want to spend the rest of your life just trying to survive.

You could say I'm a big guy

For whom?

Well now, this whole thread was started on the basis of statements by scientists abut a mini ice age that would last ~15 years, not a lifetime. In any case, if they can live well in those Siberian hamlets, then so can we.

But that's exactly what many people want.

For (You)

What do they even do there all day?

Get out of here Stalker

holy shit. i didn't know soule composed the ost for ds2

It could be, but it depends on what works best for you. What you have experience with, what you are predisposed to, what you like, etc.

I personally use a body still, mind focesed meditation quite a bit, perhaps 60% of the time, but I also do use my body in movement to aid in the energy flows quite often too. Like in taichi/yoga/etc. putting your body in certain forms/shapes/geometries helps to induce flow in specific ways, both physically and psychically.

I've personally have come (thus far) to a modality in which I will use a type of almost slow, very yogic type of dance in which I maintain a primary internal focus yet still have support from the localized material realm.

The sigil basically takes the incoming energy of varying types and normalizes it no the programming/intention of the sigil.

Over time, and due to the nature of consciousness, it becomes increasingly aware as it grows and develops, after awhile it is not longer just a simple mechanical working but a self evolving/awakening one. It gains awareness of the environment it acts upon and through that itself, eventually it reaches self awareness and becomes an intelligent entity.

The bit about forgetting, it can help to just cast your intention into the aether and let it manifest than place your attention upon it all the time as most people are quite unstable in mental state, and by that I mean, they are not masters of their being, they have thoughts, emotions, and other programmed reactions/responses often influence their actions instead of their life being based in awakened-freewill-choice.

Yet, that's reincarnation for you. Fear not though, tis merely motivation for growth, we can not go back, we can not unawaken.

Winter-chan is smalltime. Direct your meme energy to Ice Age-chan.

(checked)
Does ice age-chan look like a chink to you? The name is weeaboo, the idea is not. Harsh winters are the homeland of the white race.

An Ice Age will spark the next space race.

COME FOR ME ICE-AGE CHAN

You as well Winter Chan, you cuckquean.

This is why they are shitting the western countries with so much shitskins. To kill the weak. The Eastern Euros were never cucked.

WE LOVE YOU ICE AGE CHAN

mostly goats

MP4'd

doesn't work

Works for me, try another browser?

Anyone know who the user singing is?

I've been looking for a female singer that's into singing fashy stuff for a track.

No, sorry, just an anonette. Posted it from a vocaroo a long time ago, I saved it to mp3 and carried it since then, occasionally reposting when the magic is right.

I don't have source, but someone posted it in a thread about r/K I believe, but even being conceived in different parts of the year could effect promiscuity. Parents fucking in early winter have less promiscuous children then parents fucking in late winter/early spring. If it actually has a reason, I suspect parents together early in winter are more likely to be K-selected.

This is very serious to me as an apple and pear farmer.

Can I please get as much info as possible? Thanks anons, sorry to ask for a spoon feed but I can't find shit about this.

COME WINTER-CHAN!
COME WINTER-CHAN!
COME WINTER-CHAN

Nah you're uneducated. The Sahara was created by a shift in the Earth's axis, not by human hands.

Actually, asiatics happen to be even better than whites at surviving cold temperatures. Whites can live with less sunlight though. But that's beside the point: Winter is the domain of the higher races.

This is the only r/k literature I have from Holla Forums.

Burgerland isn't far north enough for that famalam. All we'd have to do is adjust planting times and maybe try some cold-weather cultivars. Canada, on the other hand…

user was right. People use goats because they will eat almost anything plant-like. They will eat grass into the ground just as much as sheep, while still climbing up into trees to strip anything they can. Abbos made a desert of australia, think of how much more harm niggers and other shitskins can do. They just have a real continent to move around in.

And even white people overuse fire.

Ye but they leave the roots. I'm telling you, it was a shift in the Earth's axis that cut off the water cycle's positive feedback loop and started long, harsh droughts and created the desert.

>fringechan.org/arcane/res/33.html
Here's what I got on hand to feed ya.

When they continually graze, the roots are expended to fuel growth of tops, which are continually eaten by livestock with no way of roaming on their own. Such as those herded by retards or where land ownership is not possible. Fire also destroys roots.

It's not the only way to create deserts obviously, but it will keep them in existence.

Thanks mate.

Sauce on the music in the first one?

WITNESSED

FUCK YES WE ARE MORE THAN READY

FREEZE THE PLANET FOR AS LONG AS YOU WANT, WINTER-CHAN! ICE AGE-CHAN!

Come winter chan

I just want comfy chiptunes

also one thousand years of winter

COME WINTER-CHAN!

DUMPING

I'm so fucking excited for the snow

#COME WINTER-CHAN

N-ice.

Come Winter-Chan! Finally, the Canadian winters have been way to mild lately for my taste

it's actually going to be a 40 year ice age and peak at 2060 as newton worked out from the bible

I held that Kek was a sign by God and his gods.
I hold it still.
I hold still.

That circle, it's the black sun, right? What's it all about?

No one really knows for sure. I've done quite a bit of digging and have been able to find diddly. Best I can tell you is that it has some kind of occult/magical significance and (probably) germanic roots. It's been adopted by Holla Forums as one of our favorite symbols and I think it's having something to do with esoteric kekism.

What a fucking time to be alive.

Also I should add that it's widely used by national socialist groups since Wewelsburg castle was adorned with it by a prominent member of the nsdap. Even still it's shrouded in mystery. If anyone knows anything more about the intention or meaning of the symbol I would greatly appreciate it. Regardless it's fitting right into our pantheon of meme magick.

Polite sage for double post

that ID

Nice.

Like many old symbols, whatever meaning (or set of meanings that varied from area to area) it had were lost. Not that it matters much, it's just a symbol, and it'll mean whatever the people using it want it to mean. Right now it sorta serves as an identifier among Holla Forums and related crowds.

(checked)
The Inuits and Siberians, sure. Those fuckers are hardcore. But the average white is better suited to a harsh winter or ice age than the average Asian.

COME WINTER-CHAN!

Winter-chan is a nice lady but you should direct your memetic energy towards ice age-chan.

how would this long winter be survived though? how many degrees will the temperature go down and what crops should be planted? are we talking about 15 degrees summer where 25 is the usual temperature or is it way lower?

So.. winter is coming?

COME ON WINTER-CHAN!

Actually a 15°C average summer would probably mean occasional frost overnight in May or August. If the summers are 10 degrees cooler, then the Winters will probably be so as well.

Is that why Jap soldiers forced nude Korean women to harvest pearls in freezing water? I'm telling you, Asiatic traits make them physically more suited to lower temperatures.

Me too.

t. Ausfag

So you're basically saying people of European descent are a race that evolved in the last Ice Age?
And we're going into a state where we will use our greatest potential?

God loves the white man.

i thought every man was equal in the eyes of yahweh?

COME WINTER-CHAN!
Shitskins are lab-tested and proven to suffer nutrient deficiency and other weaknesses in snowy or low-sunlight environments, Nature Itself is trying to rebalance the scales against non-whites!"

GOOD LUCK WINTER-CHAN!

WARMING: *LEWD IMAGE*

I never really got the Winter-chan thing. Is there a reason people pile behind cooling but not anything else other than wishful thinking? Actual question.

CUM IN WINTER-CHAN

COME WINTER-CHAN

Where did you crawl out of?

Does this mean i need to prepare winter gear fucking hell

Anyway. we slavs are known for our winter skills.
can't wait!

Can we give her a better name?

"Winter chan" doesn't sound anywhere near as good as "Kek", it just sounds like some weeb bullshit.

Skadi would be an obvious choice

Stop establishing a fucking pantheon of gods. fuck it's annoying and LARPY i understand a good joke though so its whatever.

15 years of hot cocoa, hockey, and Christmas movies. As a white man, I am ok with this.

REAL WINTERCHAN

COME WINTER-CHAN!

2nd pic was not what I expected when looking for frozen muslims

REAL WINTERCHAN

Eh, I like Winter-Chan. It's silly enough that normalfags will scoff and underestimate it.

COME, WINTER-CHAN

PLEASE

THESE FAGGOTS WHO LOVE THE SUMMER NEED TO FEEL MY PAIN

COME WINTER-CHAN!

PRAISE KEK

On the first picture, it look super comfy. No niggers to deal with it and raise the family in peace.

Sunspot count is gettign really low.
Low sunspot numbers=lower Earth temperatures=shitskins freezing to death=White man conquering the Earth

Speaking of winter, has anyone noticed how normies and liberals are always terribly cold? Normies always go to summer holiday destinations where temperature is around 30 degrees whereas I usually go mountaineering in the north

Women and estrogen riddled men with no muscular mass.
Muscles are natural radiators.

Winter is the most comfy season of the year, along with autumn

I seriously think there must be some connection ebtween aryans and ice. Think about it. All of our enemies hate the cold: commies, normies and liberals generally love sun and hate the winter, jews hate nature in general and will not survive in cold conditions and niggers and muslims will freeze to death

Hyperborea/Thule is also said to be located in the Arctic region, and ancient sources speak of a golden country in the North. The cold is our ally. Maybe some of the "space aryans" theories actually hold some truth within them, as I would consider the possibility that whites evolved on a frosty planet. It would also explain the significance of the Black Sun, which could not only be a religious symbol but also simply a symbol for the "cold sun" or "weakened star" which the aryan icy home planet might orbit. Suns which emit little light ( and are thus "dark" ) also emit little warmth and cause colder living condtions on the surrounding orbiting planets.

After we have dealt with kikes and niggers, I think we should build a colony ship and explore Jupiter's moon Europa since it could be a good white man's planet. Think about it: possibility of water, life and a cold climate.

COME WINTER-CHAN

tfw SS parka was a good investment
tfw wandering around a gunshow in a SS parka

WE NEED TO MEME IT AS HARD AS POSSIBLE UNTIL 2020 TO POWER HER UP
THOSE 15 YEARS MUST BE AS COLD AS POSSIBLE
FREEZE ALL SHITSKINS

archive.fo/5rjgA

I got an idea for Winterchan….

A significant number of Rowan berries on Mountain Ash trees indicate a harsh winter… Perhaps in some OC, you could add some rowan berries for that festive frosty touch!

Speaking of memes, what about Quake-chan

When we had the SanFran earthquake memeing threads up I made some humble OC using the Aard sign from the Witcher, see pic related

Could we meme an earthquake in California to punsih the leftists there using Quake-Chan ?

Just in time for Trump's second term to begin.

Skadi's pretty chill

Come here fully, Winter-Chan. Eastern Europe is quite cold already, and we crave for some snow after few snowless winters.

Those aren't geographical regions. They are time periods, symbols for the Ice Age and the Atlantean civilization.
The geological period, where Europeans evolved.
Naturally, we are the most comfortable and productive in the cold. The whole Industrial revolution, something that cut our connection with THOUSANDS OF YEARS of slavery started during the maunder minimum

IF
the ice age, big or small, start this year or the next, combining it with NATO+Russia alliance we will see some amazing shit.
I'm mostly thinking new technology. Most of it will be released due to Brave New World tech policy that the kikes were doing with patents and developing it on their own. Remember that the Elites are technologically 100 years in front of us. If Trump keeps his promise, we're gonna see unimaginable leaps.
Can't fucking wait. But first the system has to purged, so the kikes don't nuke us.

Hey Winterfriends, has any of you got the pic of Hillary Clinton crying and drawn as wojack? Could you post it here?

A Winter song for you.

Not all "men" are men.

My AoM waifu

I didn't think you could make this sound any better.

You feel that way due to your ancestry, it's natural.

COME WINTER-CHAN
RIP pineapple topping eaters

FIgures.

Every snow we summons counts!

Let it snow

Hopefully it stays low. It'll make up for last years el nino.

So that efficiently disprove the equality craps.

That is why the skin is white to absorb more vitamin D to prevent the rickets and our eye is sensitive to the light on the Earth.

Checked

LET IT SNOW

The important question if we are truly not native to this planet then why did our ancient chose to left the ancient planet? Maybe their leader is nutz or something?

While niggers grow weed and freeze to death

Feels good fam

COME WINTER-CHAN

That's frickin' awesome, user.

COME WINTER-CHAN!

Yellowstone would kill everyone except those with DUMBs

I thought they were smart by calling it 'climate change' since then they'd be right no matter which way the weather went, but I guess they weren't smart enough to keep that name for their bullshit.

I am entirely unprepared for Winterchan's cold embrace, but I welcome it.

The global cooling is gradual so you will get prepped long before Ice Age due. In 2030 the winter will be even tougher and longer.

From what I've been able to gather, space aryans crash landed on this planet during a battle with space jews and promptly became the dominant life form.

COME WINTER-CHAN!

I'm ready for another soul-crushing winter of lonely drinking to warm my gut.

Remind you that both Winter-chan and Elza originate from Russian Snegurochka.

There's nothing japanese about this meme, more like slavic.

Let's stock the milo up.

Make snow melting roof on your property.

That looks like it uses a lot of electricity.

Shoveling it yourself might be more resource efficient, if you have the time of course.

Enslave the faggots to power the house.

Wish there were more winterchan versions of gondola.

So tinker a exotic field energy generator into existence.
It's actually not that hard once you throw out cucked engineering & science.

Obviously this is the fault of global warming and Trump needs to adress it.

Will Australia be cover in snow?

I know I'm prepared for ice age. Anyone else doing the Wim Hof Method?.

noice, for agricultural reasons i really hope it won't freeze the coming summers, though one could move the plants inside. i would love a winter temperature of -10 and a summer temperature of around 20 degrees celsius, so ice skating and ice fishing (something i really wanna try) in winter and swimming in sensible temperatures in summer.

all cultures in the northern hemisphere probably have some kind of frost godess myth, and elsa (if you mean the girl from frozen that is fetishised here so much) is from a danish or swedish folktale i think

I heard it was ice-daemons

I have been shilling Winter-chan all the way into the normies mind. Whenever the weather topic comes I tell them this winter there will be at least 2-meter snow, they laugh. Then I tell them all rapefugees will die from the cold.
They always get sweaty whenever I finish my wishes.

Love you winter-chan, please hold me tight

let it snow

I always liked the idea of it, but what dou you actually do?

Hail Ice Age / Winter chan!

COME WINTER-CHAN

see

i think you could have a lot of success if you market your product as environmentally friendly fish, while doing your part in saving the oceans.
BTW, how much do you pay for stuff like water, electricity and other costs compared to the amount of produce?

What's the folklore behind the creature in the 2nd img?

It actually wouldn't. People have been living in very harsh conditions for millennia. Plus, we have advanced technology. A nuclear reactor can go a long way to making your comfortable in 11 month long winters.

When Winter comes, you actually WANT your house to be covered in snow: this increases the insulation. Once your roof is covered by a thick coat of 50cm and you have a meter of snow packed all around the outer walls of your house, it will require much less energy to heat against the subzero temperatures outside.

Could we adopt more of the Futhark runes as symbols ?

Isa rune for example stands for ice

Eesti here, real people go to sauna without the retarded towels.

Breathe. Deep, fast & be present. Do I really need to search "Wim Hof breath" for you? If you desire to get deeper into the esotercism behind it, search for tummo.

In essence it's a increase concentration of chi/prana/vril and when combined with pure raw will to be, a lionly lust for life itself it sparks the kundalini.

Ofionn? Better check out the Story Beowulf versus the Finnsburg Fragment.

Ofionn defeats a Giant Beast without even being there. Well he is there, but he dresses up as a baby to defeat the Giant beast. Ofionns wife answers the door when the nasty lying giant comes to kill Ofionn and proceeds to let the lying beast inside Oionn's home to show the giant beast that only she and her son are home and that Ofionn himself is away but that he should return shortly.

The giant beast is then entertained by Ofionn's wife when she removes griddlecakes from the iron and offers them to eat to the giant beast. The giant beast does not know that inside the girdle cake given to him contains a huge piece of Iron. The beast bites down hard on the girdle cake and screams in pain as some of his teeth break off. In stark contrast to the beast Ofionn's wife gives the baby(really Ofionn) a girdle cake, but this contains no iron inside, and the baby eats the cake with no problem.

Astonished by the sight of Ofionn's baby eating the girdle cake taken from the same oven tray, the beast is frightened and obviously injured. The giant beast exclaims that if Ofionn's child can possess this much strength then surely Ofionn would kill the beast.

The giant beast then runs out and away from Ofionn's home and lands as a warning that the beast itself is not so great a powerful in Ofionn's land.

Also see Romans 12:20
and then 12:21

Also protip: Others say Ofionn can never die.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fionn_mac_Cumhaill
In Irish folklore, Cú Chulainn was later reimagined as an evil giant at odds with Fionn mac Cumhaill (or Finn McCool). According to the most famous folk tale, Cú Chullain's power was contained in his middle finger. Wishing to defeat Finn, he came to Finn's house, but Finn disguised himself as a baby while his wife Oona baked cakes, some with griddle irons inside, some without. When Cú Chulainn could not bite through his cake (which had an iron in it) but the baby could (Finn's cake had no iron), in amazement Cú Chulainn felt to see how sharp the baby's teeth were, allowing Finn to bite his middle finger off and deprive Cú Chulainn of both his strength and size

Or you could just build your roof with a sufficiently steep incline that the snow just falls off like people have been doing for hundreds of years.

Sun wheels have always been a symbol of sustenance, renewal, and eternity in European tradition. Pic related is a Slavic representation of the sun. This is an obvious association to make because the sun literally creates and sustains all life on Earth.
Circles and circles within circles represent cycles and the afterlife, and are extremely old and widespread as symbols. A western example of this would be an Ouroboros, the tail-devouring serpent.
The rigid tails on each of the rays or 'spokes' of the wheel are definitely Sowelu runes from the elder futhark, representing the sun.
In esoteric nazism it is largely though that the sun is 'black' because its light, being spiritual, is invisible, and that the material sun, existing on a lower plane, is the shadow of the black sun. The symbol became popular because it was believed that the black sun could provide the power necessary to revive the Aryan race.
Basically it is a source of spiritual power.

So we will have our frozen Winter paradise by 2020??
Too good to be true, somebody please explain this to me

The funniest part about the picture you posted, it did not existed until 21 century neo pagans invented it as legal swastika. It was never a hystorical symbol used by slavs. Swastika-like images? Yes. They were used as patterns on carpets, buildings and clothes. But never the one retarded shield-like thing you posted. Viking had spirals and black-sun looking symbols on their shields, and celtic looking three way spirals. The only thing that was close to this is a viking's shield knot, which was also changed by neo-pagans into swastika (by removing the "knot" parts, and ending lines on the sides). Slavs have all the symbols of vikings, and few their own, but they never idolized swastika.

Its all neo-nazis and neo-pagans creating bunch of retarded new symbols, claiming they are ancient, to dodge the swastika ban to express their racial hatred and depravity. And in reality it all exist to sell garbage pendants and souvenirs, and gain money from pagan sects.

Kolovrat (slavic wheel) holds as much meaning as your newly made kek god, its made in 21 century.

Many of us still live in a server room despite how much /fit/ wanted us to go outside.

Winterchan is already our life.

Dubs confirm.

I am just going to show you how desparate slavs are to dodge the swastika ban. Look at all this neo garbage.

COME WINTER-CHAN

COME WINTER-CHAN!

COME, WINTER-CHAN!

archive.fo/zZgKR
IFL Cuckoldry says that it's not happening – it's just happening. The dissonance is strong.

COME WINTER-CHAN!

discord.gg/NNEb8hu

Join us in discord this year around fellas, let it snow.

"Fingers of doom will clutch the Chosen"

wew

You should have known better than to make the New Ice Age a much less comfy, enjoyable shitty place to be in
Turn yourself into a human popsicle for being such a fucking subtle pessimistic uneducated nigger.

Is such a thing even possible?

If you want to piss off the illegal immigrants.

Go to their cesspools and start recording them with cameras. They hate when you record them, because they don't want to get deported.

Zierscheiben is the closest thing

probably because autistic stormfags are foreign to chan board culture and automatically hate everything that isn't pagan LARPing

Winter-chan is Ice Age Chan's little sister.

Isn't that a pedophile symbol?

Yeah, nothing says strength like D&C, right Moshe?

COME WINTER-CHAN!

Paganism is always less evil than heresy.

No. Similar, but not quite. The symbol you're referring to is a smaller triangle inside a larger triangle with the two linked together.

A mini ice age has been except for a while now by any scientist worth their shit.

Simple version is that the sun is taking a nice long nap, these cycles happen. It'll be a dramatic shift. We should be alive for it, so that'll be fun.

This symbol is pretty too.

You can find it on alot of medieval royalty shields

This symbol is fitting for females that want to promote WN ideas, while at the same time making it flowery and feminine.

The gooks have this idea that the Lotus flower is asian. But the Lilly is the european flower symbol.

Its a symbol that stems all the way to the pre-roman era before abrahamitic religions took over, and kings used to have it on their coat to symbolize their pure blood line. Later on christians started using it in europe because it looked like a cross (although its a pagan symbol originally).

The flower lillium is known to only grow in the northern hemisphere too (basically never in africa).

Also it has a utf symbol: ⚜

COME WINTER-CHAN

Forgot my embed

Come.Winter.chan

fucking hell, I forgot links are only blue in the OP

The fleur de lis is associated with purity, the holy trinity/spirit and the virgin mary. Although has earlier roots. A lot of ancient religious practices and sites have been co-opted by Christianity.

Oranges are very cold hardy, actually.

BERINGIA IS AMERICAN CLAY
DOGGERLAND IS CELT CLAY

I don't think it's like an ACTUAL earth freezes ice age, just a small one

well I mean we're technically in an ice age right now. In antiquity it was so warm that Scandinavians would bathe in the ocean because it was as warm as bathwater.

COME WINTER-CHAN!

yeah i always forget that french name, so i just call it the lilly symbol

Same

t. Ausfag

pasta, kebab and gyros need not apply

The part that starts from 0:40 sound familiar, can't remember it. Like its from some video game.

Mtf it is bigger than USA unless USA and Canada is one giant country.

Mfw *

actually it is "fleur-de-lis" "flower of the lily." This symbol, depicting a stylized lily or lotus flower, has many meanings. Traditionally, it has been used to represent French royalty, and in that sense it is said to signify perfection, light, and life.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fleur-de-lis

heraldica.org/topics/fdl.htm

The arms of "France Ancienne", Azure,

Yup

I've been showering on only the coldest setting for almost two years now. Wim said that this was the best first step to take in following his method.

I really like the cold showers and it has been a great thing to do, but I'm not too fussed about the rest of the method. I do occasionally have a cold bath. Warm water feels horrible and clammy on my skin now.

COME WINTER-CHAN

well you just posted a picture of it so i guess it is?

YES, TAKE THE LAND AND MAKE CITIES ON A PLACE THAT WOULD BE EATEN BY THE SEA 15 YEARS AFTER

GENIUS

DOGGERLÂN FOAR'E FRIEZEN

I LOVE YOU ICE AGE CHAN
GOOD LUCK ICE AGE CHAN

Komið vetur-chan

Komið vetur-chan

This. Snow is a great insulator, surprisingly.

Let this be a winter of the ages!

"I stride puposefully through the snow
To the icy vasts at dusk
Crystals swirl by northed dim
Majestic be this winter
Winterdemons winterbeasts
Further my visionary means
Blast into dominance
Milleniums filled with pride
Winters of hate winters of pain
Winters of sorrow
These winters awaits
Nebular fog aurora fog
Await us all in this seasonal cold
I stride puposefully through the snow
To the icy vasts at dusk
Drawn by our will
From the coldest regions
An ice age comes
Minds into the elder dryas
Majestic panorama
Across the lands
Our mark shall flow
Winters of hate winters of pain
Winters of sorrow
These winters awaits
Nebular fog aurora fog
Await us all in this seasonal cold"

Let's meme the sun no longer rises into reality!

"

In the mist of the twilight you could see me come
To walk the endless woods alone

The Earth is freezing
As I walk it become colder
Forever descending in a place of the moon

Where shadows moves with grotesque eyes
Where demons rise
Surrounded by black and mourning moon fog

And the eyes of the dark ones
Sempiternal woods wait only for me
A path opens clearly

Sun no longer rises
Over cold and forgotten valleys
Sun no longer rises
Where I walk
Where I come

I believe in tragedies
I believe in desecration

To the North
And into eternal winters

To the north
In the grip of eternal frost"

A lot of northern coastal areas also have excellent wind power resources, so with vertical farms you can have stuff growing 24 hours a day instead of like 5 hours/day in the winter.

Ah yes, ice clay.

That meme with Trump on top of the snow bank from Game of Thrones, couldn't be more relevant to this meme.

COME WINTER-CHAN

Expecting a few inches today. Already got sticking on plants and curbs - sidewalks hardly any and roads none yet.

gonna be real nice here in the northwest

thanks 冬ちゃん

FRESH VIDEO FROM ADAPT 2030

THANK YOU WINTER-CHAN FOR YOUR FIRST FROSTY BLESSING IN EUROPA

YES ITS WHAT I ALWAYS DREAMED ABOUT

COME WINTER-CHAN

You don't know what an ice age entails.