TWITTER PSYOPS - #writeinbernie

#writeinbernie
#writeinbernie
#writeinbernie

Can anyone help make some twitter sharable images to convince disenfranchised millenials to write in Bernie as a protest vote instead of voting hillary?

Except Bernouts are voting for Trump.

It should be something like

"Hillary is gonna win anyway, so we should show our support for Bernie! Let's show him we havn't forgotten him!"

Other angles of persuasion

1. Bernie supporters = write in Bernie or vote for 3rd party. Theme = fuck the establishment!
2. Black voters = #BoycottTheVote. Why vote for two rich white politicians? Theme = Colin Kapernick (see image)
3. Hispanic voters = #SpiritCooking or something about abortions. A lot of Hispanics are relgious, and are freaked out by anything that sounds Satanic. They are also very against abortion which Hillary is for. Theme = vote for morality, don't vote for weird Satanic questionable shit.
4. Millenails = vote for 3rd party candidates. People should have voted 3rd party a long time ago; if they did vote 3rd party, then we wouldn't be in this mess. Theme = do not support a two party system.
5. Women = Podesta Pedo Pizza shit. Women are disgusted by anything that sounds questionable when it comes to child abuse or exploitation. The Podesta e-mail that mentions the 3 kids and their age instantly pissed off two normies that saw the e-mail. Easiest way to deter Hillary supporters; the e-mail speaks for itself. Theme = Hillary's campaign manager enjoys the company of little kids

These may also work on some but have potential to backfire

Bernout here. Voting trump.

Could this work, do you think?

"Hillary has already won" has terrible optics. A defeatist attitude does not help encourage a protest vote.
Ditch the black outline on the text and use a nicer font

You can't tell them to writein Bernie without assuring them that Trump isn't going to win though

Font suggestion?

Futura is a safe choice with aesthetic credibility

Yes.

If you wanted to vote in a kike as your president then why are you here?

Can't find a free/cracked version of Futura, but found one that seems like a ripoff. Doing an edit, hold on for a sec

Some folks get the redpill from behind

Suggestions for persuasive one-liners welcome

better? worse?

Much better

Doesn't that imply they will vote for him instead of Trump?

It's better, though I hate saying so since it sets my blackpill CTR sensors off.

I think, generally, the "Trump has lost don't worry, Hillary will be president. But let's show Bernie a bit of support, now that it doesn't matter anyway" is a better approach.

You have to be stupid to think Bernie has a chance by now

This is directed at the people who are too far gone to consider voting trump. By getting them to not vote hillary, it's like half a vote for trump

Maybe. Ideas for a better phrase?

I want to emphasize that their vote in the big picture is useless and they might as well throw it away in protest for bernie

I would just remove the "Trump has already lost!" part.

It's not persuasive if you don't provide a reason WHY

maybe "Hillary has already won!"

I thought the bluepill was the one that was a suppository?

Go with 'the election is already decided'.

these have a better angle

You'd only take away votes from trump.

This is a shill thread.

These are excellent.

STOP THIS
A lot of bernie supporters converted to Trump more than Clinton, if we do this we could actually disenfranchise the Trump converts.

I hope I am wrong though.