Is the truth bigger than what you see?

This is going into fringe territory but this Podestra email makes you think.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/51709

Also if you've looked around youtube and stuff you've probably seen how the Illuminati play both sides. Ever think that Trump is in on it? Think that he's just Obama and Hillary is Bush? Think back on that. On how this new shiny superior candidate appears. On how once they realized Hillary is too diseased and demented to win they may have decided to leak
information to promote a different puppet.

youtube.com/watch?v=WNqPbmQk5cc
SHOCKING Truth About US Election 2016 / Donald Trump Illuminati?

youtube.com/watch?v=E87oQGbaS6s
Anonymous Warning Of Economic Collapse in 2016 - 2017 The Truth Channel
youtube.com/watch?v=x8DSxDnlWgY
Anonymous US Elections: You Are Being Distracted!

Are the elections just a distraction for the collapse of the economy? Is the threat of the collapse a scare tactic? Even if Trump is true, could he stop the collapse?
Will he stop Monsanto and companies from poisoning our food? From companies poisoning our water with Fluoride?

Could the alien shit be true?
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/45274
youtube.com/watch?v=tNVqXkjTpfA
youtube.com/watch?v=m2MaBF1EhvY

Even if Trump wins don't stop digging! Keep searching! Don't relent! Clinton has ties to these big corporations, depopulation and Agenda 21 is real! Satan, aliens, or not! Trump has to also crack down on those companies, the Federal
Reserve and the bankers! If he only hangs the Clintons try to reach out to him and show him this other shit. If he does nothing then you will know for sure he is in league with the Illuminati. It is then we must act. Peacefully preferably; violently if need be.

I don't know what the truth is in this sea of lies, don't take my word. Keep digging.

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/724071/Secret-NAZI-ice-base-ordered-by-Adolf-Hitler-discovered-in-Arctic
youtube.com/watch?v=WNqPbmQk5cc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to believe.

I do believe aliens and the elitists are in cahoots so my greatest fear is Trump wins and the aliens get pissed off and try to take over Earth by force, the war will be long and brutal but they will be sent back.

Typing key words in all caps is one of those things that screams "someone unbalanced wrote this". I agree with a lot of things /fringe/ believes in, I study the occult, but I also know TYPING like THIS is the sign of someone who doesn't have enough self-awareness to realize they are coming off unhinged. These are also the same people who are out if the loop enough to think Anonymous still matters in current year.

please go back to GLP.

This isn't a Jewywood sci-fi movie. Unless the militaries of the world have been hoarding secret, reverse engineered ayy lmao tech, then that's not going to happen barring some deus ex machina in the form of a competing species coming to save our asses.

if ayylmao tier tech is real, the nazis had it and used it to build secret bases in antarctica… probably

Sorry about that. Was just copy pasting the video titles. And yes it does look retarded. I gave it a watch though. Personally I've been hating a lot of the Jesus God undertones on a lot of the videos, especially ones where the guy interrupts himself to praise Jesus every other sentence. Just open your mind to the possibility that this might not be so A versus B and that it might be C or C with an illusion. I want to believe in Trump and a turnaround. I want to believe there isn't a soul and aliens and spirit torture, And I'll wait for things to see how it turns out. But I'm posting so that those that want to think of possibilities can see it, can delve into it if they want to; and above all if Trump doesn't make good on promises I want people to get ready,

>>>/x/

I fell into this rabbit hole years ago, the claims are shitty, the evidence even more so.
It makes a lot more sense if you replace 'reptilian' with 'jew'

Go home space niggers were full.

The Illuminati is a Jewish red herring. Vid related

Also, lurk more.

Sort of but then you turn it around again and read more into the aspect of other dimensions and how that can have influence over people here.

So the Jews are not only Jews by their own corrupt nature. But they let themselves be lead by inter-dimensional space Jews who they worship as some sort of god and they commit blood libel to constantly.

Take a walk on the wild side, user

I have no fear. Donald will build a wall around the galaxy and make the aliens pay for it.

Are you saying we'll get to burn the heretic, kill the mutant, and purge the unclean while also sending back the xeno scum to their home?

We gotta get rid of the Jews first before the alien scum, user.

I view them as one and the same. I suppose you think one are just people and the other boogeymen. A decade of pure lurking is enough I think.

Watched half of it and it says the same thing that I think. You're just assuming things about me or trying to argue semantics.

He's basically (1) shill, user. Til he proves otherwise.

Ayss are a red herring, anons.
We've got more important stuff. going on.

They def aren't a red herring, but, thank you for your non-contribution. ;^)

Those anartic bases were found this year by Russians actually.

express.co.uk/news/world/724071/Secret-NAZI-ice-base-ordered-by-Adolf-Hitler-discovered-in-Arctic

Nice try Schmekelgoldbergstein.

>youtube.com/watch?v=WNqPbmQk5cc
You fucking kikes are retarded. You and the other Semitic cults will be purged.

Antarctic.

Retarded faggotry. Take your meds OP.

How very concerning of you, Chaim. ;^)