For America

It has been my life's sincerest honor fighting the good fight with all of you. No matter what happens tomorrow I will always remember you crazy fuckers. Once more unto the breach dear friends. Once more.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ndIywcE9aQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TQW8WifVBts
youtube.com/watch?v=OAvmLDkAgAM
8ch.net/activeusers.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Some of you give those faggots too much credit.

you can put away the trump pence hat if hillary wins. the time for muh pr pandering to kikes in hope of a peaceful resolution is over. i definitely wont be wearing any hat with pence's kike loving name.

I want to grab a sword and slay the kikes and slimes in the name of Christ, but in this times memes are my weapon.
When one user fall, a thousand will take his place.
We shall have our victory.

The Deep State is behind hate/pol/

But we're not entirely enemies.

Tomorrow is their last chance to settle things peacefully. After that, all bankers must die.

It's not over.
It's just beginning.

I can't help but think back to those first debates, when the majority of his support were shitlords in it for the keks. Every candidate seemed to join up to take him out of the picture, yet he swatted them back like flies. He destroyed Jeb's entire campaign with a single sentence.

The momentum from then on has been like nothing I've ever experienced, a cultural shift that I wouldn't have ever dreamed would be a reality. He captured the spirit of every single person who was completely demoralized and without hope. Such is the power of the Don.

It's been a pleasure, Holla Forums.
But don't forget that the ride is just beginning.

I can't sleep (Sorry Donald), I'm going to stay up all night watching Infowars

This makes me feel like I'm full of bright light energy.

You were always my best mentor Holla Forums. You helped me quit the herbal jew, encouraged me to work out and be confident, and taught me the true nature of our world.
There is a very special place in my heart for you

You are we all are. Something powerful has awoken. Far stronger then any Satanic Kike magic.

CONTAIN IT NO LONGER

Something very powerful indeed.
Praise Kek.

It's been an honor and a pleasure burgers, good luck and God be with you.

THread theme

someone stabilize this

we're breaking the conditioning

Two, if you count both "Jeb's a mess" and "Jeb Bush is low energy."

Remember that Trump is only plan A. Let me introduce plan B.

MAGA
TO VICTORY

Kikes gather, and now the election begins. It shall not end until Trump wins. I shall not be cucked, will correct no records, father no shitskin children. I shall cast my vote and not be an attention whore. I shall observe and scrutinize my ballot. I am the silent majority. I am the watcher at the polls. I am the shield that guards the realms of White men. I pledge my life and honor to Making America Great Again, for this election and all the elections to come.

Fuckin name drops David Duke at the end, lol
Which one of you was this?

it's been fun gents

MAGA!

Which Carpenter Brut song is this?

They were just leg shots.
Jeb clearly had no idea how to react, it was humiliating. A complete KO.

MARCH WITH ME, COMRADES! FORWARD, TO TOMORROW!
SEIG HEIL!!!

Unfortunately for me I am a Canadacuck and cannot vote in your election. All I can do for you is to point my family in Ohio in the right direction towards Trump. It's been an honor to help, lads.

MAGA

Godspeed and 14/88 from Canada
It figures, the most important and passionately followed election of my life is in America

Invasion A.D

kek! this had to be one of you fuckers.

AHAHAHAHAHA! That boy is crazy but I love it anyway.

Whether Trump wins or not we're going to RWDS, whether it is approved by Trump via the Deportation Force or through other means.

He just did not let up on that foolish guac bowl merchant.

The fight has only begun, brother. No matter what happens tomorrow, for better or for worse, we have reached a tipping point. The tide is turning. I can feel it. The far left pushed their shit too hard and failed. Their assault has failed and the counterattacks are coming in full force. Nationalism is rising in Europe, Trump will only be the first of many populist leaders, and sjw shit is being seen as what it is. They're being pushed back. Whether with a trump presidency or a Clinton presidency, we must continue to fight this war of information that we find ourselves on the front line of. Normies must continud to be red pilled. The far left must continue to be resisted. We must continue to fight if truth is to prevail.

It has been an honor shit posting with you gentlemen nonetheless.

KEK APPROVES
"It's Time." Does not mean you get to retire with a beer on the couch. It means it's time to push forward. It's time to press the offensive. It's time to march. It's time to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.
For any user still hiding, still waiting: That time is over. Now it's the time we've been waiting for. We are the men who comes after Uncle H.
IT'S TIME
SEIG HEIL!

It's been a crazy ride Holla Forums. I'm proud to consider you autists my allies. You were always there to promote a positive attitude even while dealing with all the shit, which is rare to find anywhere these days.

I am afraid that, if Hillary wins, we will not have much longer to communicate with each other. Here's to a Trump win.

God dammit he was doing so well

Is Stinkturk still upset over the Filter Coup?

Can any anyone post latest poll numbers?

THIS IS OUR LAST CHANCE, MEME HARDER THAN YOU'VE EVER BEFORE ANONS EEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

For the first time in my life, I prayed tonight. Gentlemen, it's been an honor shitposting with you. Whatever happens, see you on the other side.

If we win our dank memes and shitposting will continue on in perpetuity.

If the election is rigged and given to Clinton, our war will transition from a purely ideological one to a literal one. In which case I look forward to meeting you all in the field.

GOTT MIT UNS!

GOTT MIT UNS
See you tomorrow, Comrade, for whatever the dawn/Don brings.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ndIywcE9aQ

youtube.com/watch?v=TQW8WifVBts

PPDs final polls
PA
Dead Heat

FL
Trump +3

NV
Dead Heat (don't believe this, Trump won my home state, I worked on the ground for him, this is why he isn't doing rallies here)

NC
Trump +3

Dutchfag here, and I couldn't agree more. The future of Western civilization is at stake here.

IT'S ONLY JUST BEGINNING

Fellow anons, I was born in 2079. I'm part of the vanguard sent back in time to oversee and protect "the process" currently in motion.

This is a tremendously fortuitous time for us all to live through. Truly, we stand at the crossroads of history. We're witnessing the beginning of a historic turning point, and the birth of nothing less than a new religious order.

This timeline has no brakes, believe me.

youtube.com/watch?v=OAvmLDkAgAM

No, my fair user;
If we are mark'd to lose, we are enough
To do our country loss; and if to win,
The fewer men, the greater share of honour.
Kek's will! I pray thee, wish not one man more.
Brother, proclaim it, user, through my host,
That he which hath no stomach to this fight,
Let him depart; his passport shall be made,
And crowns for convoy put into his purse;
We would not meme in that man's company
That fears his fellowship to meme with us.

This day is call'd Trump's Day.
He that outlives this day, and comes safe home,
Will stand a tip-toe when this day is nam'd,
And rouse him at the name of Trump.
He that shall live this day, and see old age,
Will yearly on the vigil feast his neighbours,
And say "To-morrow is Trump's Day."
Then will he open his laptop and show his memes,
And say "These memes I had on Trump's day."

Old men forget; yet all shall be forgot,
But he'll remember, with advantages,
What feats he did that day. Then shall our memes,
Familiar in his mouth as household words—
Pepe the Frog, Wojak and Baneposting,
Dahnald and Yeb!, Le merchant and God-Emperor—
Be in their flowing cups freshly rememb'red.
This story shall the good man teach his son;
And Trump's Day shall ne'er go by,
From this day to the ending of the world,

But we in it shall be remembered-
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that memes with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,
This day shall gentle his condition;
And gentlemen in America now a-bed
Shall think themselves accurs'd they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That memed with us upon Trump's Election day.

Concern Troll:
My sovereign Holla Forums, bestow yourself with speed:
The CTR are bravely in their battles set,
And will with all expedience shill us.

Holla Forums:
All things are ready, if our minds be so.

Trump General:
Perish the man whose mind is backward now!

Holla Forums:
Thou dost not wish more help from r/the_Donald, user?

Trump General:
KEK's will! my liege, would you and I alone,
Without more help, could fight this royal battle!

Holla Forums:
You know your places: KEK be with you all!

CTR:
Once more I come to know of thee, Holla Forums,
If for thy 2 cents thou wilt now compound,
Before thy most assured defeat

Holla Forums:
Who hath sent thee now?

CTR:
Final Jew Boss George Soros.

Holla Forums:
I pray thee, bear my former answer back:
Bid them achieve me and then sell my bones.
Good God! why should they mock poor anons thus?
Let me meme proudly: tell the Jew
We are but meme warriors for the working-day;
Our gayness and our gilt are all besmirch'd
With rainy marching in the painful field;
But, by the mass, our hearts are in the trim;
CTR, save thou thy labour;
Come thou no more for 2 cents, nerd-virgin CTR:
They shall have none, I swear, but these my memes;
Which if they have as I will leave 'em them,
Shall yield them little, tell the Jew.

CTR:
I shall, Holla Forums. And so fare thee well:
Thou never shalt hear CTR any more.

Trump General:
My lord, most humbly on my knee I beg
The leading of the meme brigade.

Holla Forums
Take it, brave Trump General. Now, meme warriors, meme away:
And how thou pleasest, KEK, dispose the day

IS anyone else convinced that Tolkien knew what the Babylon control system would do?
And that we've got an opposing faction to the NWO that also put their own "propaganda" on the chessboard?

THIS SHIT IS NOT A COINCIDENCE ANONS
THIS IS THE LAST STAND OF THE WESTERN CIVILIZATION

Yes, Tolkein wrote LOTR as an epic tale of Western Rebirth after an age of decadence brings about near extinction from the foreign hordes

dubs check'd, and another Soviet Canacukistani wishes you ameribros good luck and godspeed. Whites of the world are with you.

WRONG

It's been an honor anons. Whatever happens in 24 hours, it is the end, and the beginning.

What are you talking about? I'll be wearing MAGA when I pull the trigger as part of the revolutionary firing squad.

What channel are you hard-ons watching on the electric synagogue tonight? I know:
I obviously despise MSNBC, but I think I despise Fox even more because in addition to all their other crimes, they are traitors. CNN, might as well let the Jew take a dump on my head.
What channel options are there?

Also, is guardian doing little thing where they paint the states red or blue on their website again tonight like in primaries?
Whatever happens, I hope bannon does start a channel, but I hope they refuse to use the JEwish term "alt-right." As soon as the JEws give you a "name," they are able to put you into a box.
Also, badly need to get more ammo because if result is bad there's going to be a run like never before on sops (fuck, there probably already is).

ftfy

checked, thy will be done

This is far and away the biggest event of my life. I'm not the best writer or digger or persuader, but I've tried to help where I could. Whatever happens, I'm glad to have been a part of it with all of you.

It has been an honor and a privilege to fight along side you autists.

And now the reee heard round the world.

I imagine RT must be doing coverage? but then have to chromecast to electric synagogue bc the Jews can't let an ACTUAL news channel on to compete with their propaganda.
It was fun, a lot more fun early on (like a year ago Sept) when it was only a few of us hardcore hardcore, committed autists. Whatever happens, I think the Jews now realize that even a few thousand fucking White males working toward a common goal can knock over the kosher apple kart,,,

Daily reminder that 1 "active user" = 1 /16 subnet

8ch.net/activeusers.html

Whether victory comes tomorrow or after a long drawn out struggle, please know: it will come. It's been an honor fighting with all of you.

If you still stand at the end of this: I wish you all the absolute best. May Kek bless you with a long, amazing life.

If you fall fighting: May you spend forever in the arms of your waifu.

ONWARD!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Im going out to vote with my MAGA hat after i rest. Pray for me brothers that i dont find myself beaten down by the leftist menace. This truly has been one of the best years of my life.

Many Europoors willl be memeing today to meme your success, Amerilards. Make us all proud!

For The Donald
For his presidency
For Kek

PRAISE KEK!

It's all in your hands now, Americans.
The fate of the world rest in you.

Non-americans: keep shitposting in the name of Kek.

Are you fucking retarded? You don't belong here.

Sending you my energy from Mexico, anons. Fight the good fight, the Don will win. Give me a reason to enjoy the Infinite tears and salt, give me a reason to struggle and fight, and wake up my country that being lazy or jumping the border isn't an option anymore.

Somebody make a meme where donald trump is luke skywalker saying he's not afraid and pepe yoda saying you will be you will be

Americabros, canuck anons salute you and lend what strength we have.
GOD SPEED AMERICANONS
O
D
S
P
E
E
D

AND GOD BLESS YOU GLORIOUS BASTARDS.
shadilay.

There is no turning back. It has been an honor gentlemen.

No matter what happens tonight, we did something no one has, scared the ever loving shit outta them

By ballot or bullet -
PRAISE KEK

Over the top now lads, time to walk the walk and MAGA the America!

I believe in you amerca. You can do it.

Godspeed anons.

Been fighting from afar for over a decade.
My first time posting here because I wanted to thank you, Holla Forums.
My child self that couldn't speak up and had no rescuers thanks each and every one of you.

Happy voting today!

DRAIN THAT FUCKIN' SWAMP!!!!

Farewell Anons, I go now to the polls to cast my vote for the freedom of America, and all the West.

Though I have not long been among you, it has been an honor to spend these last days of the Meme War with you. Whether the Meme War ends in victory or flames, these have truly been the best of times.

GOTT MIT UNS ET DEUS VULT!!!!!!

We witnessed the power of memes.

Last night Kek smiled upon me and blessed my dinner with Hitler dubs. Trump will win.
Shadilay

I don't even want to ask.

Those dubs believe in you, user.

THE LIGHT BRIGADE

OP here

Kek's blessings on all of you. I will see you again in the celebration threads or in the streets shoulder to shoulder with rifles in hand.

DEUS VULT

At the gym yesterday, I was handed the key to locker 88 and while working out I heard whatever that song is on the radio that the original Moonman rap was based off of. Memes are leaking into reality.
After Trump wins, we should meme us getting qt pure waifus, because it probably will work.

Quick question guys, when do the polling stations close and when are the votes being counted. I'm a europoor and will wake up at the specific time and go back to sleep afterwards

Dear Useful Idiots of America,

Thank you for allowing us to trick you into supporting the two party system for another Presidential election cycle.

The survival of our own regime ultimately rests on this tacit understanding between our privileged ruling classes.

Sincerely,

Mother Russia

low energy muh ebil putin maymay

Russia is Rohan. We are Gondor.

try harder, whatever they're paying you, if anyone is paying you, it isn't enough.

ad victoriam

WE DID IT YOU CRAZY FUCKERS!!! WE FUCKING DID IT!!!!

DEUS VULT
MAGA