UN BACKSTABS ISRAEL: "JERUSALEM IS MUSLIM"

The UN (UNESCO) just claimed that the Temple Mount in Jerusalem is historically associated with Islam.

Other urls found in this thread:

conspiracyschool.com/sites/default/files/Iraqi Intel - The Emergence of Wahhabism and its Historical Roots_0.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well it is entertaining seeing the kikes' precious shitskins turn on them. Hope they eat each other and then we finish off the winner.

Now THAT'S a shoah

BASED UN

Trump victory confirmed.

This is only a small win for us.
Its going to create massive war, possibly nuclear.

by the way, theyre setting this up so the next Prime Minister can "restore the temple" in about 10 years as fulfill prophesy.

How much longer do you think it will be until the next (((terrorist attack))) hits Europe?

I give it 2 weeks.

OY FUCKING VEY!!!

>This vote, however, was the same as the former vote, referring to the Temple Mount compound solely by its Muslim names, “Al-Aqsa Mosque/Al-Haram Al-Sharif,” and defined it only as “a Muslim holy site of worship.”

On the flip side:

Two sides of the shekel. One is outraged at the pro-Islam slant leaking into the UN (which has been there for ages now), while the other is outraged that the other side's outrage is being utilized for Zionist ends. Interesting.

checked and keked
CY+1 IS IN OVERDRIVE

How can we make a deal with the anti-mudslime kikes? Even Hitler was willing to give them Israel. Just look at that fat bitch, there's no way the fit Israeli women side with that beast.

onenewsnow.com/persecution/2016/10/15/un-jerusalems-temple-mount-not-jewish

Fun fact: Man portrayed is a rabbi employed by the IDF

Didn't Hitler kidnap, ransom and murder (after payment) a Rothschild?

Considering Netanyahu and the Zionists, I wouldn't be surprised to see Jerusalem go up in flames just in spite, and once they cut their nose to spite their face they'll tell everyone TERRORISTS DID IT

WHY DID YOU ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN?! NOW WE NEED MORE SUPPORT

I'm telling you, it's the grace of God alone that the Synagogue of Satan hasn't "nuked" Israel just to have an excuse to nuke the nations around it.
You really think they have any sense of self-preservation?

What about that "multicultural mode" for the West? How many Jews are running scared because the "migrants" are near their schools and their supporters are on their campuses?

Need I remind you what the leaked Sony emails entailed? How the Sony Hollywood/Pedowood execs were bemoaning the fact that there was such a newfound surge of anti-semitism on college campuses [in favor of Muslims]?

These people don't THINK. They are agents of chaos! Look at this webm. The Jew up there is not the same Jew that allowed and helped establish the Islamic student groupcult on the campus. Gee, I wonder how these Hezbola-friendly Muslims got to get their way in a university that is [most likely] predominantly run by Jews?

Agents of chaos, user.

What you don't understand, is this is what they want. They want the entire world against them so the prophecies can be fulfilled for Armageddon to start. There are those that stand in power who will destroy everyone else for the 'greater good.' Some people calling themselves Christians have joined them.

This is how fucked up things are.

Close enough. Satan isn't as evil as some Zionists are.

Gonna need some evidence for this, mate.
That guy's as halal food as you can get

pick one.

Look, I know we all hate the kikes, gas the jews, etc., etc., but when a globalist entity like the UN thinks it can start voting on re-writing history, then we have a major problem. The UN has no credibility or relevance. They are basically a dog and pony show.

You're spouting some serious Trudeau level cuckshit there, niglet.

user, seriously?
Who do you think leads the Zionists?

This. Here's the PM's address to the UN this year. The 10 years is a quote from his directly. There will be a new PM within 10 years who will bring "peace."

Its all just crazy cultists trying to fulfill their own shitty prophesies so they don't have to admit they're wrong.

This lad won the deed
Indeed, the jews are even behind curtains scheming the image of their "enemies"

I'm not seeing it, mate.
Two of those images are the same with a bit of shoop for the background
Three are from the same rally [look at the blue jacket] (though maybe four, but I don't know if he just took off his hat or not)

Not that this isn't a thing, but I don't think that crack friend lookin guy at the bottom is the same dude, though maybe he is I don't know they all blend together after a few shades.

Dumbass its just Jews pretending they dont control the UN. They do.

This.

They want to force prophecies to be fulfilled so they have justification for saying they're the people you should serve/be slaves to - since their prophecies came true.

THEY GUNNA GO FULL SAMSON!!

14:27
"I predict that a decade from now an Israeli PM will stand right here, where I am standing, and actually will applaud the UN. But why do we have to wait a decade?"

Why is he hung up on the decade? What's this about? This is getting unnerving, mate.

You know, if you read Revelation, you might come to reconsider this only slightly…

Your analysis maybe correct in terms of "political eschatology", but in religious terms high occultists which include jesuits, Rothchild and probably influential imams see it as religiously very important to build the third temple and desecrate it.
I speculate that they will use some conflict or false flag to have a poz Pope manage the temple, give access to pilgrims all all faiths, but make it into a secular building (like the Hagia Sofia in Instambul), and the occult rituals will be held in plain sight, as "post-modern performance art". Liberals will cheer it. So progressive.

Go home, OP
Wailing Wall was also declared to be muslammer
Also the UN declared Church of Conception (or the place where Jesus was born) to be sacred and protected, and that it could not be near Israel border due to its location, it doesnt make sense
Jews were mad as fuck due to their bulldozers already overlooking the place

Actually, the UN has some sort of two system governance going and while the primary one is pro-Israeli the second one is pro-Saudi.
I forget the details, but another user already explained that the Saudis control a sizable chunk of things in the UN, and if it wasn't for America being in the Master-Blaster relationship it is with Netanyahu Land then it might go real different real quick

I remember reading in a wikilease release long ago that Sadam's intelligence found out that the Saud family was actualy cryptos. It was a long, convincing report.

I like that Jew.

You become what you pretend to be. If these cryptos have been pretending for decades to hate Jews and to want to exterminate them, then they are no longer Jewish, they have become Muslims.

???

Jews hate Jews anyway.

Crypto-Jews.

As opposed to what?
What in the fuck is a "Crypto-Jew"?

holy newfaggotry

Newfag.

Someone who is a Jew but pretends not to be by changing their name, hiding their ethnic background, undergoing plastic surgery, etc.

REEEEEEEEEE

Fuck off m8

A totally non-professing Jew, typically disguising themselves as another ethnicity and/or nationality or else passively allowing themselves to be perceived as such.

You don't even know what a crypto is. Lurk more, we're not here to spoonfeed you basic shit you should be learning in highschool.

Here is the report. It was actually declassified by the US.
Filesize was too large to upload.
conspiracyschool.com/sites/default/files/Iraqi Intel - The Emergence of Wahhabism and its Historical Roots_0.pdf

LURK MOAR

You'll become accustomed to things all too quickly

The Holy Land should be christian, not muslin nor jewish

Think I found it:

WAIT
So the most extreme form of Islam (Wahabi) and the most powerful Islamic governance (Saudis) are possibly, if not outright confirmed, to herald from Crypto-Jew converts?
WHAT

No wonder Sadam went batshit insane gassing everyone

ikr?
We always find the nose.

No exceptions

What they want is a new holohoax so they can cry "muh holocaust" and shame people into hating muslims and whites for not helping since the first holohoax is losing potency.

The jews turned on the UN years ago and it lost pretty much all relevance. Embed related.

checked

I recall reading that its the same with the Saudi royal family, House of Saud. There was some researcher that was put to death after uncovering that they where crypto jews, reason for their close ties to isreal.

You shall hang next to him.

Heh, heh, heh dese stupid schwartzes are all moving to Europe and America anyway. Let dem say what they want, let them believe dey are in control. Just imagine how dose doity dumb goyim will react after there moon temple is swallowed by that giant sinkhole we made under its foundation.

In case you don't already know: UN is full of crypto kikes and Freemasons. This is a demoralization campaign, first they make the enemy hope then they strike and cry.

Based UN

Hmm, sounds like Seele wanting the Third Impact.
Who is Shinji in all of this?

Haavara Agreement isn't even close to that you dumb faggot, stop spreading disinfo. Hitler criticised Israel, calling it a future refuge for international criminals.

HOLY TRIPS

Underrated post

Even if he is a kike, the actual muslims themselves don't need that much of an encouragement to chimpout against anyone so I don't see why you keep trying to imply that muslims dindu nuffin if only the kikes didn't manipulate them. By the way indoshit muzz also recently used this tactic to "debunk" accusations that they were violent in the recent habbening over there. Why are you kikes and muzzkikes so similar in everything: looks, violent sociopathic tendencies, addiction to memetic engineering and god forbid, greedy merchant-tier duplicity?

It's true though. Jews only possessed that land for a few hundred years, THOUSANDS of years ago. Muslims had the land for 1300 years, as recently as last century.

I might just be supporting this because I have an insatiable hunger for kosher salt.

All Semites are genetically related anyway. I've always been of the opinion that Muhammad established his religion as a version of Judaism for Arabs because he recognized the political potential of the Torah. His uncle was Jewish, so it wouldn't be surprising if Muhammad was a part Jew himself. And also the memetic mutation of the teachings over the generations was because none of his main henchmen agreed on who should have succeeded him, so they all basically created their own sects. They all remind me of the Skaven from Warhammer.

Jews have used, and will keep using muslims and christians to further their goals.

As long as white birthrates stagnate and the mud flows into Europe, they can easily afford to lay low for a while and pretend their "enemies" win. They have complete control over the muslims, as in evidenced by the lack of Saudi aggression against Israel.

The future shall be bright indeed

You saved a thumbnail and you dare to call him reddit?

Saudi Arabia has no reason to be aggressive towards Israel at all. They are in cohorts although which controls which is debatable. ISIS for example, is almost like a puppet show to make it seem they still hold some enmity towards each other. Wouldn't be surprised if they agreed to pretend they hate each other every now and then, sacrificing a few thousand civilians/soldiers/agents/whatever each time. The only ones who didn't get in on the plan were Libya, Iraq and Syria, which is why they're getting trolled right now.

Christians possessed land before muzzies and Canaanites before them

ISLAM IS THE INTEGRAL PART OF THE NWO RELIGION
THAT'S WHY THEY ARE SHILLING IT ALL OVER THE PLACE
THE MOON IS A SYMBOL OF ISIS/ANCIENT BABYLON RELIGION

NOT A GOOD YEAR FOR ISRAEL

Not going to lie I'm pretty sure it was Jewish before it was Muslim, hell it was Christian before it was Muslim so in this instance I'll say that the UN is being fucking retarded. Who the fuck wants to say "Al-Aqsa Mosque/Al-Haram Al-Sharif" instead of "Temple Mount" anyway?

The Judean people were genocided in AD70.

The modern day Jews are Kikes: They are a Turkik people who adopted the Pharisean Talmudic religion as their own during the 9th Century, in order to stave off conversion by their neighbours, the Byzantine and Kievan Russ Christians and the Muslims to their south.

The Pharisean Talmudic religion is not Judaism. It is not the religion of the Hebrew peoples of the Torah. The Hebrews foresook that religion when they were exiled to Babylon, in defiance of the God who they considered to have abandoned them. Christ resurrected the religion of the Torah and enacted a new Covenant. This new covenant was rejected by the Pharisean Talmudists and, as Christ had predicted, they were wiped out by the Romans in AD70.

The Kikes (also known as Khazars) lost their own empire when it was destroyed by the Kievan Russ at the behest of Byzantium. The Kikes have never forgotten this. They conspired with their Seljuk Turkic cousins to conquer the Byzantine lands. They infiltrated the US power structure via their agents, such as the Kagan family (Kagan derives from Kha'gan/Khan i.e. the Turkik/Hunnic Khan, as does King - so does Cohen/Caan/Kaan), and now foment war against Russia in pursuit of a millenia old blood fued. They had previously conquered the British isles as the Normans, with the Stewart family (Cohen's who had adopted their position of royal 'stewards' as their surname) eventually reigning over the entire landmass. It was the Stewarts who initiated the Great Game with Russia.

Sorry, but Kikes, who lost their empire in what is modern day Ukraine, have no claim to a site in modern day Palestine. Adopting a Satanic religion doesn't change this. Let the Torah Jews visit by all means, but keep the Satanic Kikes out.

Kikes are not Semites.

Kikes are self-proclaimed Ashkenazi. Ashkenazim was not descended from Shem. He was descended from Japheth, Shem's brother. This is Old Testament 101. Kikes are Japhethites.

Ashkenazi Jews are proven to be a Turkic people - see studies by based kike geneticist, Erin Elhaik. Ashkenazi make up the vast majority of modern Jews. The only Semites in Palestine are the Palestinians.

Kikes don't follow the Torah. They follow the Talmud, a Satanic text compiled during the Babylonian exile of the Semetic peoples who had previously followed the teachings of the Torah. Tbf, there are still a small number of "Torah Jews", but they are often persecuted as "self-hating Jews" by the Satanic Kikes.

what. care to elaborate or give some links?

this is all the proof I need that the kikes have bailed out of the UN and are now safe to demonize it.

Reminder that the Samaritans still exist. They reject the Talmud. They are not recognized by Israel as Jews and thus cannot marry Jews.

That's a fake quote, retard.

Once Trump gets signed in, they'll start bitching about him, they already take a leftist stand every chance they get.

I always knew Jerusalem and Israel itself are a trap meant to remove any lower and midlevel kikes so that the Top Kikes are the only ones who know the secrets. Albert Pike's 3 world wars prediction suggests the destruction of Israel, basically a huge blood sacrifice to Moloch.

He may be a kike but that was well done.

see

Can we switch Day Of The Rope to "Day of the Slow Painful Submersion In A Vat Of Acid?"

Whether or not that's the case, it's just like with the Protocols - So far, most of it have come to be.

Friendly reminder that the guy in the first pic is a crisis actor.

sorry for resolution

This whole spirit cooking deal is pure attention whoring made by a bunch of "artistic" 2deep4you kikes, of course /christian/ is having a blast for it cause they finally found something that resembles the hollywood conception of kosher mainstream "satanism" in their daily witch hunt.
Credit and publicity is all these kikes want.
Someone /r/ing that image that compare's Adolf's art with jewish "art"

all jews are the same.
>>>/christ/

Unlike The Protocols, the Pike letter was written after its supposed "predictions" came true.

It moved some votes away from Hillary.

The only good thing about this whole spirit cooking kikery.

kek

the Jews really fuck up their plan, even their leftist indoctrinated sheep are turning on them or maybe there is a jew on Jew shadow war?

Islam apologetic, are we?

It doesn't matter either way. We need to remove kebab from the world eventually. We just shouldn't forget to cook the kikes first.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYY VVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

BAD GOLEM! BAD!

This is as planned, make it seem that the jews have nowhere to turn but themselves as an excuse for them to militarize even more. Open your eyes you myopic gentile nigger faggots

Don't let any of this deceive you. The UN is still as much a tool of globalism and the Satanic push for a global empire as the Zionists are. They will fight with each other, and they will squabble endlessly over whatever irritates them at a present moment. But do not allow yourselves to believe that any are allies, or even part of an "enemy of my enemy" situation for even a moment. All who deny Christ are minions of Satan. Those who serve him willingly are granted power, as with the Rothschilds. The rest simply act as useful idiots. But they are all enemies, and we must fight against them until the end times come.

All enemies of the white-dominated, traditionalist Christian states of Europe and America, must be treated as enemies.

You're confused. No where did I make reference to any such thing as a good Jew. I just pointed out that there are Jews and there are Kikes, who pretend to be Jews (and many other things).

Read it user. You can find lots of online English translations. Learn what they think of you.

Then consider that, by their own definition, they themselves, as descendents of Ashkenazim, son of Japheth, are goyim. When you see how the kike reacts to being confronted with this fact, their opinions of you (as goyim in their eyes) will be confirmed. But they won't be able to give you the answer.

Well before I read it I would need to understand the context your giving here. You say that the people who beleive in the tamud are some sort of satanists and the people who believe in the torah are not, and that it's this belief that christianity tried to revive. So how did one evolve from the other exactly and where can I properly read about this

Erm…The New Testament user. That's pretty much what the entire New Testament is about. Rejecting the Synagogue of Satan. Building on the Law of Moses. The New Testament literally translates to the new covenant with God, to replace the old covenant, or testament, that had been broken.

As for the Judeans writing the Talmud while in exile in Babylon. That isn't in dispute, user. That's accepted by all parties, including the kikes. By the time of Christ, they had returned to Judea and Samaria with their new religion. Christ condemned them. Whether you want to believe in Christ or not, Christianity as a religion was created as a rejection of the Talmudic religion. Whether you believe Christ was a real dude or not, the New Testament lays out the reasons why the Christians rejected the Pharisees, what their differences were. They and their religion are directly identified as Satanic in the New Testament.

Bear in mind, Satanism is a philosophy. Good is evil/evil is good. It's social darwinism on steroids with a bit of master race ideology thrown in. For demons, see daemons. Daemons are basically subroutines that counter God's message and get you to do bad shit without realising its bad. All the mystical/occult overtones are part tradition and part a consequence of cryptographic methods developed to keep their religion underground during the dark ages. That's all Marina Abramovich's "performance art" is, by the way: cryptography.

Erm…The New Testament user. That's pretty much what the entire New Testament is about. Rejecting the Synagogue of Satan. Building on the Law of Moses. The New Testament literally translates to the "new covenant" with God, to replace the old covenant, or testament, God made with Moses and his followers.

As for the Judeans writing the Talmud while in exile in Babylon. That isn't in dispute, user. That's accepted by all parties, including the kikes. By the time of Christ, they had returned to Judea and Samaria with their new Talmudic religion. Christ condemned them.

Whether you want to believe in Christ or not, Christianity as a religion was created as a rejection of the Talmudic religion. That can't be in doubt. Whether you believe Christ was a real dude or not, the New Testament lays out the reasons why the Christians rejected the Pharisees and the Talmud, and what their differences were. They and their religion are directly identified as Satanic in the New Testament.

Bear in mind, Satanism is a philosophy. Good is evil/evil is good, or whatever is good for me is good. It's social darwinism on steroids with a bit of master race ideology thrown in. For demons, see daemons. Daemons are basically subroutines that counter God's message and get you to do bad shit without realising its bad. Christ is the kernel. All the mystical/occult overtones are part tradition and part a consequence of cryptographic methods developed to keep their religion underground during the dark ages. That's all Marina Abramovich's "performance art" is, by the way: cryptography.

Yeah no that old guy is right, ironically for him that bitch was using the same guilt-trip bullshit jews used to make but as muslims become a bigger minority than jews across the western world the jews will lose all political power to the same bullshit they helped create

History is full of cases like these

did UN say anything about Trump?

It's actually Christian
and we already had a thread(s) about this

Christians left the Temple Mount in ruins cause they believed it was cursed

Jews believed it was to be left alone until the messiah came

The Muslims came and actually built something

Homesteading laws would actually favor the Muslims here

Possession is also 9/10 of the law.
The kikes and muzzies keep playing I was here first while camels and scorpions laugh.
Kill them both I say

And yes, the mount is cursed.

you mean all the keks and zozzles?

Holy shit! Like how long is Trump the new president? And shit like this already happen?
The world literally turning to right with the speed of light!

It is an interesting turn of events, isn't it?

Barron Trump. He even has the grumpy emo look down pat, all he needs now is a 90s Walkman playing classical music.

Trump meets with Abe in Japan and makes a deal–Japan gets an army in exchange for helping America build giant robots let's go with that since accuracy would be a spoiler and Geofronts throughout the world.

Only flaw in this crackpot theory is finding links between Trump and the UN/whoever controls the UN in the shadows.

i cant wait for baron to fag it up with some pretty boy looking-ass that turns out to be a moon angel

You don't build geofronts, user. You can find ONE, and fortify the everloving shit out of it.

Wonderful!
Now fuck the jews, fuck muslims and above all: Fuck the U.N.