Want to buy something that i want

I do this all the time and it makes me look weird to the others and if i needed something soo badly i feel guilty for buying it
:_:

I used to think Keanu reeves always looked sexy and awesome.

Not any more.
He looks like a corpse.

;__;

Commodity fetishism fam
the system just swallowed him he commodity himself

If you don't buy it, will it not get sold?

It's ok, for example. not to buy and Iphone, cause there are enough alternatives.

Now, not buying a phone at all, is pure faggotry and lifestylism.

"Stealing from the thief is ethical "
should i just steal the things that i need ?

that "exploited worker" would be eating trash if it weren't for those 'cheap factory jobs' they get when they move into cities.

It's either that, or till farmland that can't compete anymore and die when the first drought hits. The material conditions of the world require constant adaptation.

Can you do it without getting caught?

This.

Yeah i can but i don't care about my ability to do so
I care about my action effect on the worker

By not buying it you're exploiting the worker more.

It's why I don't feel guilty about buying shit from China- the peasants would've starved or turned to prostitution if not for that cushiony factory job.

More or less this.

It doesn't matter.
The worker has produced far more than he gets compensated for. Not enough people will think like you to make a difference.

You are only stealing profit.

a worker sells his labor voluntarily for a price, he is only entitled to that price.

So you admit that capitalism exploit workers ?

Taking that to its logical conclusion you couldn't even buy food or anything else in the capitalist world.

yes, that's the way the world works.

a person can acquire different skills quite easily now and sell his labor on different markets, to different employers or start his own business.

But he is only entitled to the agreed upon price for his labor.

I live in a farm
Food is no problem for me

I want to feed myself by myself
Can i do this under capitalism ? No you take all the land for your selves and give me nothing