We just got nailed. Pack it up, boys!

Well boys, we better pack it up: We just got nailed by the BBC.

No more Pepes, no more memes, and Trump is done. Trump has been "linked" to Breitbart and 8ch.net. The conspiracy has unraveled and it's only a matter of time before Hotwheels faces RICO charges.

(video in two parts)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dJuQh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M-940_20mm_MPT-SD_Round
twitter.com/search?q=trump from:BBCJamesCook&src=typd
oniichanylo2tsi4.onion/
ucavviu7wl6azuw7.onion/
f2bksxtwzmst2dhx.onion/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, nigger.

Pt.2

who cares about big black cocks and their opinion?

Oh dear, I wonder what kind of a conniption fit they'd have if they realized the truth

Millions of people

What is with these limey lords and hating Trump?

Step one: Turn on the gas

do you ever listen to them? they don't even hide it.

They really think they're more intelligent since their capital city is fully Islamicized, don't they?

Stopped reading there.

Their wives and daughters have been raped by so many muslims that they've given up completely and become soulless vessels of the jews animosity for hope and progress.

"Great White Hope"

lel

FUUUUUUUUUCK YOU NIGGERS WE'RE NOT THE ALT-RIGHT

I wonder if that thread's still up

Time to embrace it. We're the heart of the Alt-Right, that means we get to define it and pick who else is part of it.

ebaumsworld 9gag and 4chan.org are the alt right, while reddit just thinks they are the alt right. i dont know what kind of shitlords are working at the bbc but theres nothing to see here

No fun allowed.

So the fucktards derailing threads where britcucks from the BBC?

This is hilarious.

These raging racist antisemites are going to start annuduh shoah

I hope

You doctored this? Or what the fuck am I looking at

journalists are so fucking lazy these days. anyone could just google "alt right" and come up with that shit. it's like they didn't want to dig or really understand the story at all.

laysism, misygony (I don't think we got that word even), and the other made up KGB words…

(((BBC))) once a respectable TV channel….
David Attenborough or how you spchjell it…

Isn't the BBC a national TV station? Why are they kiking?

Fucking arm you monastaries, churches….

fucking kgb crap propaganda

Alex Jones is our leader…. LOL they are desperate… there is no leader

Why do they always ask the ADL, it's like the ADL itself reaches out to get this news coverage of us on purpose.

As for the Alex Jones fag, well I feel dissapointed I'm lumped in with them really, or labelled alt right at all. Good on Milo though, perhaps the only person there besides the 8ch pages that I didn't cringe at.

Look, the UK like everywhere is social media savvy, which means young liberals are the majority of influence when it comes to foreign news.

What do people who want to virtue signal want to do?
That's right, say they hate the big bad boogyman that said the nasty words a few months ago that sounded scary coming from the potential president of the biggest superpower in the world.

Trump has no defence republicans to argue FOR Trump within the UK discourse other than honest non bias people like myself, and the American media is thus all we see. I'd like to remind you that you complain about media bias, but American media outside of America is EXTREMELY left wing on the whole as republicans are only marketing to their own.

It's like Farage here, but without the UKIP supporters arguing FOR him.

That makes about as much sense as the left being proud of being called cucks. I'm not alt-right and I never will be.

Look at the fucking schnoz on Joanna Medelson

If you ever wonder why white Brits are completely retarded when it comes to American politics, here's your answer

w-what did i just watch? was that a phalanx system actually doing its job?

that was a lot of rounds fired in a seriously short amount of time

BBC has gone full social justice within the last few years. They're now actively firing white people to make quotas. They are literally doing this, openly, and being proud of it. Some white actors being fired are being total cucks, too.

all in one video

BREAKING NEWS. IN ANOTHER NOTE, WATER IS WET
How is this going to be our downfall, exactly?

antisemitic*

Thats the face of the (((alt right)))

Wew. Those videos actually gave me a laugh but made me glad I did not turn off my music to listen.

here is the irl and meme response to everything adl and splc

The adl is a jewish supremacist anti european hate group, only idiots care what they say.

MY FUCKING SIDES!!!

THERE IS NO END TO THIS, I NEVER GET TO GO TO SLEEP!

That's one sad Pepe

Get the fuck off my board, squatter.

Fucking kek.

oy vey!

LOL, doesn't that nose look fake, like a rubber nose that's been glued on?

I'm gonna take a real big nasty norseman dump and put it in a jar, put some mr potato head gadgets on it, and snailmail it to em.

Proll have to evacuate and call in the bio hazard team…

Comedy gold.

This is why I hate the Filter Merchant.

Milo would be giving handjobs underneath bridges if it weren't for us

KEK!
Actually spoke to the dude once, during some ISIS shit. That's it. And no I am not comedyanon

TRSHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH

shes' wearing a face

dude, poo has dna in it

The only thing I’d change is that since he’s a kike, he charges for them.

Oh, whatever user. Filter Merchant isn't doing any harm. If anything, it's causing the ADL to run in circles and piss off progressively more normie circles with their witch hunt.

The ISIS operations, were actually the first time I heard of him.

They are just looking for le boogeyman.
So no muh russian hacker memes on the BBC though….

this just makes them look like retards tho.

who the fucks going to believe them now?

I have news for you, user. They don't just look like retards.

Ebin troll chodemonkey

I just realised i have never heard Milo talk before

The BBC has our attention.

That is perhaps the most Jewish nose I've ever seen in my life.

The thread he was in is from 10/30/16 has a post with "What ever happened to Debbie Jewess", "you spelled gas wrong"

The BBC owes me a new pair of sides.

it's definitely a ship anti-missile system, not sure if it's the Russian one or phalanx

This! Anglo media is fucked beyond anything I've seen.

If they printed or showed that on TV here, people would just laugh their ass off.

IT IS A FUCKING CARTOON FIGURE EVERY DRAWFAG DRAWS AND HAS FOR 6 MILLION YEARS!

YELLOW

VANS

They owe all of us for copyright infringement. They didn't have written permission to publicly show our posts.

jesus christ these people are dumb

dumb bitch

literally wojack in facepaint

FFS Bretlandseyjar!

We got our national shit too, it's infected with 68-ers. Lots of retarded crap, but there is still shit to watch.

Sport season now, so a cord in the TV upstairs I'm shitposting from again maybe… nah I can watch it on the nets

We got problems here too, even though they are required by law to be objective. It's always this commie faggot on there, which doesn't even have one single fucking seat in parliament…..

=HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA=

fuck

I wonder what normalfags make of this

If they're old pensioners, they're terrified of the new Hitler.

MY POST WAS ON BBC
YAY

Jesus fucking Christ, I can't stop laughing at this clip. There's no way this is real life.

This. When they embrace 'cuck', I'll embrace 'Alt-Right'.

Kiko Kikeopolis trying to capitalize yet again on a movement he knows nothing about. Kikes gonna kike.

You were saying?
archive.is/dJuQh

More of a gondola fan myself

GREAT WHITE HOPE ALEX JONES

The voice tone on this faggot as he says this is golden… total bewilderment. He just doesn't get it. At all.

holy kek it's INTERNET HATE MACHINE all over again

Normies going to imageboards is always hilarious but this is exploding van all over again

At least they recognized it's a frog.

kek. Where do they find these down-syndrome faggots?

kek

old meme, I forgot about that one

i wonder if they will ever find us. they can't google 8chin anymore :^)

kek ← This one.

kek

kek

kek

i'd be willing to call it even if they rehired jeremy clarkson so he could piss away millions more of taxpayer dollars exploding reliant robins.

The BBC knew what they were doing all along… probably think they can unleash the normies on us and make doublechan too cancerous to continue using. Too bad they forgot: we infinite nao

You spelled "gas" wrong.

I REMEMBER THAT POST HOLY SHIT

Posts in the video

Hope I got all of them.

He was warned

The fun's just getting started, lad.

Yeah I was the user in that thread that made a response to the "F for the fallen comrades" post talking about how I escaped LA to the midwest with my wife with a picture of Uncle Adolf wearing a MAGA hat

I remember that one. That was a night attack on a US base innasandbox. Lotta people don't know that we make our ship-based anti-missile defenses totally plug-and-play so you can use them wherever. You can run one off a gas generator, wall socket, or running vehicle. And we do.

Fun fact: Only every 5th round is a tracer.

prove it

Respect my digits.
Kek is with me.

I fucked up and turned off the Bathory Twilight of the Gods album

I absolutely regretted it. Was close to calling OP a faggot, then I realized there was potential for a good conversation to arise. So I relented.

getaloadofthisguy.jpg

Dubs confirm.

Find some random dog shit and do that. Frame the dog as the wrong think shitlord.

Who gives a fuck? We already kicked the shit out of Britain in a war so we wouldn't have to listen to a bunch of rich faggy Eurocunts.

"I was very close sometimes, glad i didint do it."

My father killed himself, as i said in that same post.

I know you are watching this thread kike, i now know the face that makes a profit of my suffering, of my family suffering.

Do you have any idea what you just did?

First they laugh at you and then they fight you.

My fucking sides. And the pepe man and the end..

I bet those Russian hacker memes pop up immediately after Trump is declared victor.

Thats their final stand. They will try to invalidate the results using the power of those memes. Watch.

Only thing stopping you is a ticket to Britain and a knife.

Stab him to death user

Checked and God bless. I remember the original post about everyone who killed themselves not being able to witness the recent events.

Shoop some really old pasta to the left screen.

That image cuts me deep.

The trips proved it faggot. Kek has his back you filthy coon.

He should pray to his jewish demon Hillary dosent get elected and brexit is barred.

Otherwise first thing i'll do is take a plane to london.

are we crashing Holla Forums with no survivors? i can't post or see pictures

I was there too, none of my posts made it on the news this time around. It's always a magical feeling when it happens.

Wait a minute I remember that thread.

Damn it, somewhere along the way we (not me but a lot of you newfag niggerfaggots) fucked up.

(Czeched)

I can see how that would be magical to see one of your shitposts amplified by the kike speakers.

It's a feeling of accomplishment up there with people posting a threadcap of a post you made.

Good thing they're still fixating on Pepe and don't realize the true alt-right symbols are spurdo spärde and gondola. And they stiml haven't unmasked the true leader of the alt-right, moonman.

I remember lurking that thread.

Why doesn't she just get a nose job?

Is it just me or is this actually pretty even-handed and even positive coverage by historical standards?

The tone is generally bemusement and one of interest albeit laced with a strong dose of [DEEP CONCERN INTENSIFIES]. Until people resurrect Goebbels from the dead or something this coverage is about as positive as can be reasonably expected.

She'd be harder to be identified by fellow Tribe members.

LOL WUT

1) Who cares what coverage we get. The only thing slightly annoying is that rule 1 & 2 have been abandoned.

2) The more "unfair" the fucking better. What are we, the latest internet victim?

3) This clearly tell us more about the BBC than it does about 8ch or the "alt-right"

They fail to contemplate the fact, that by promoting our base of operations, it'll proliferate our numbers by a good margin. Using this news article as a conduit to the ultimate redpill will certainly bring upon an assimilation of normies. At first, they'll think we're all just a bunch of tinfoil-wearing, 'ebil' Nazis. But then curiosity will get the better of them, and eventually, they'll be inclined into investigating our "racist/bigotry" themselves, razing their normie-shell to the ground only to be replaced by an exterior made from kosher-free red pills.
But, I'm sure there'll be a sparse amount of blue-pilled cucks that'll flock here and make feeble attempts to troll and demoralize all anons. Of course the people who'd rather not visit the site would, without a doubt, only look at Trump with contempt, seeing as his supporters are comprised by a small margin of 'muh ebil Nazis'.

THAT FACE
THAT FUCKING FACE HE'S MAKING
FUCKING LEL!

Seriously, though - I knew I should have posted more to that thread. It just got heavy when suicide came up as a topic. Personally, I was trying to show a little respect, but if I'd known Sir Galahad was harvesting for the Jews, I'd have said something retarded about chemicals in food making me watch CNN, like Mama June did there.

When it's land based its called a CRAM not a phalanx, also every round fired out of a CRAM is a tracer because tracers disintegrate before they come back down on your own head.

Wait until they meet the unbridled antisemitic maniac, Benny G.

Gotcha. Thanks.

I like the 'taking advantage' of anger against the establishment. Not the anger's manifestation itself, but some kikery designed to exploit anger that exists separately. Can't help but project their grabbling little shitpaws, I suppose.

Honestly, it just makes them look retarded. You'd guess after years of exploding van they would realize that. Journalists are pretty stupid, they simply dont understand how disconnected they are from common people.

I care about big black cocks.

Milo, plz go

lol news cucks still doing the ol' gun in holster shot to scare normies

They just use them because they're the most visible members. How important they are can only really be quantified by how many people they've endeared toward whatever movement.

jews are allergic to alpha males

lel i posted in that thread

After the election it's on

i don't mind being called alt-right since it triggers them so much

test

Have we meme'd too hard lads?

Who's going to be interested in pepe and alt-right stuff at 03:23am?

if you allow the enemy to brand you then they control the discourse…. its a subservient position of weakness.

(checked)
i remember you user

Classic squaddie bantz.

Anti Semite is far too baud of a term.

Lets start with exterminating just the Jews before deciding what to do with the rest of the Semites.

They have no idea how where or when these memes came from

i don't give a shit

he should be glad the featured boards were that clean. Would've been hilarious if it just said "loli" or "scat" on british national television

Like in clockwork, Shlomo.

some of the pictures are great on their own.
I cannot believe this is current year journalism.

these image filenames…
these goon comments…
trying to kill yet another site faggots?

Media

How long until we get featured in a show with a thread where we're talking about getting featured in another show?

We.can Inception this if we meme hard enough.

think the BBC stuck around for the PedoFiles threads and austin crytes threads?

Why are people so anti-Milo? He's actually pretty red pill behind the smokescreen of talking about being a faggot and taking black cock up the ass to cover it from the (((media))).

He's the perfect gateway drug for bluepilled normies.

Anyone who is shilling for muh greatest ally is enemy.

He started off that way but more recently he's been continuously punching to the right

The audacity of the lugenpresse.

I can't wait until Trump sues every last shekel out of their pockets.

Topkek at the ADL (((spokeswoman))).

Hey Big Black Cock News, tell the britbongs I say hi!

Its not about you its about letting the kikes gain a foothold into the rightward trend and subvert it.
the alt-right is full of faggots and jews.

he is an "alt"right affiliated jewish homosexual …. you tell me.

The way I see it, he's using it as a smokescreen to get away with naming the Jew on stage, just like his constant emphasis on being a racemixing kike faggot.

He was lowbrow trash when he started out, but since he started browsing Holla Forums his power level has been increasing steadily, and lately he's begun to really show it.

Top fucking Kek. The berenstain bears universe was a gift.

FOR THE LOLZ

he WAS a smokescreen, now we're more powerful than him he's oy veying about the Anti-semites and Anti-faggots because we don't want to stick to talking about Feminism and Islam

Lol I like how he keeps beating the nigger every time he mouths off.

kek

That coffee mug is nearly as big as the leprechaun's head.

They're pissed that Trump help Britain free itself from the EU

Hahahaha, no. Kill yourself after voting.

Hotdud is done for. Expect charges. Don't think that Jim and Ron will escape either. Duterte is on the chopping block as well. Hillary will do away with you hate spewing right wing fascist haters.

It's cuckchan not goons. Every time there's an article about fullchan they stampede in because they're /egy/ little fuckwits hoping to get coverage from normalfag media. A few more days, possibly a week, and they'll go back to their honeypot.

I refuse to believe that's real

If you told me 1 year ago that pepe will be considered the new swastika by normies I would have thought it impossible.

fuck that reminds me, can somebody post the berenstain pepe? I saw it once before but I forgot to save it.

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

britpol wasn't a mistake!
britpol was an infection vector!

got caught up IRL magaing, man there's a lot more groid support than I thought out there. I can only presume "Grab them by the pussy" played a part in crafting the gangsta emprah image.
THANKS OBA-er, THANKS GUACMAN

To be honest I don't think normies give a shit, with it just being the elite oy veying like usual, unless if someone would like to prove me wrong that normies are offended by Pepe which I doubt

There is no fucking way this is real.

It's real, shitlord. Hillary will get rid of all the haters like that evil, druglord cripple when she becomes the first woman president tomorrow.

That evil, sexist frog was a hate symbol from the time those misogynerds came up with him on r9k. Those virgin neckbeards will be the first to be made into castrato slaves for the Matriarchy.

Thanks for the new fags, BBC.

he seems to get really excited/high energy when he says, "He's called Pepe!". I'm gonna sample this golden shit and make filthy rwds synth tunes for you fuckers.

someone working there might be an oldfag and doesnt break rules 1 and 2

I must be fucking dreaming, this is hysterical.

You noticed that fucked with Filter King's audio to make him sound more growley?

Hey Alex or PJW, look into this. He's not Gerry Adams FCS. (Recall that they used to have to overdub him because of an old law in the UK).

Are you sure about that?
Would tracers have sufficient penetrative power to destroy if they desintegrate?

I've never heard of anyone loading all tracers.

Also, I think we found enough dakka.

didn't 4chan make all those pepes? I'm sure we made a few too.

Nice try user

Well, giving credit where it's due, their segment on us was ok.

Kek, of course

go to bed TRS

That Holla Forums bit had me in stitches. I only wish they showed more of the images posted.

In case you actually believe that, No.

moderately dank check, I like that emblem.

it's like they don't really know!

normies gotta normie

wot

Not real

This is actually the first time I noticed it has bane posting

It's completely real. You'll see when the Navy Seals conducts a raid on Hotdud, Jim, Ron and Duterte tomorrow.

They're all KGB assets, btw.

The power of the Alt-Right.

No wonder the Italian foodstuffs went right over the heads of these "investigative" reporters. If they even bother to look into the emails.

Checked and remembered. Is that thread archived?

Nailed by BBC? A leftists dream!

Let's see what this faggotry is about on this GLORIOUS, HISTORIC DAY.

10seconds of that host… oh vey. Alex Jones is the, 'alt-right'… and "great white hope"… Yeah that's enough for me fam. In the trash it goes!

I'm worried what this means for the future of imageboards. We're seen as a weapon now. The shilling will increase tenfold.

HE IS A LITERAL KIKE
HE IS A LITERAL FAGGOT
HE BRAGS ABOUT TAKING NIGGER COCK IN HIS ASS AND MOUTH

There's a bat, rope or oven with your name on it faggot

myeh, these are just some amateur noses
They must be defects, send'em back to moses!

Lost in the river of whatever fuels the memes.

Well boys it was a good run while it lasted. See you faggots on the other side

Imagine the boogers that would come out of a nose that big, you would need a tablecloth for a handkerchief.

That's just what Hotdud wants you to think. He's far older and more powerful than you peons know.

This ones on the right track.

Reminder that the BBC has published more than a few pro pedo articles in the last few years. Their gov funding should be dismantled

LUGENPRESSE
==LUGENPRESSE=

Here, have some proper balkan natsoc music.

We meme harder.

We have no time for brother wars as long as Europa is occupied by invaders.

Second pic is nice. I even recognize the exact video where those shots are from (it's a classic).

Yeah, Snow White was so much better the way Walt Disney originally animated it.

Stop comparing Sir Galahad to this sensationalist.

This is so retarded, I cant believe I share a board with these dumbass MSM niggers

Are you sure about that?
Would tracers have sufficient penetrative power to destroy if they desintegrate?

I've never heard of a gun using all tracers.

Anywhoo, that's a whole lot of dakka

Everynow and then I doubt our importance to the cause, compared to say Trump and halfchans reach. Then the msm posts shit like this.

They fear us as they fear the memes. Feels good man.

I'm writing a novel based on this place so here is your dubmass ex machina moment.

Nigga id bet a lot of money the average white brit knows more about american politics than you lot do about ours. Our "news" organisations have correspondents in your country for some reason for this election and there have been countless electric jew shows about your electorate.>>8116517

ADAOF pls go

I think I was in that thread.

I can see my post there.

top kek

These particular tracers do, Yes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M-940_20mm_MPT-SD_Round

I can't stop laughing

He said more than once that if he could choose between acceptance and a cure for homosexuality he would pick the cure.

KEK

fuck there go my sides

Your dubs are noted.

HEY BBC

WE'RE NOT THE ALT-RIGHT YOU DISGUSTING PIECES OF SHIT

When will these cucks learn? We are The Right. This isn't Boys Club anymore, and Jonestein and Faggopoulis are not in our ranks.
They are afraid to name us properly, lest it awaken the demons they thought were sealed 70 years ago.

They did utter the invocations.

They may have forgotten they did, due to their hubris.

They named 8ch under a controlled-op monicker, much like they named cuckchan under the controlled-op monicker "anonymous" in '07

By calling Trump Hitler, they evoked something they thought they were destroying.

Their fuckin hubris has been our in the whole time user. Their hubris.

Hubris

Holy matzo balls does that kikess have a huge schnauz!

Get your head checked, he's a merchant that latched on real early and has been pushing himself to the forefront of this shift since gg. He's served his purpose and is no longer useful. And just because he's been helpful doesn't mean he shouldn't be gassed with the rest of his tribe.

Jews can lie with a straight face tho. ALWAYS remember that.

mommy I'm on TV!

These dubs have power

So this is the sad face of Wojack LARPing?

We are the Internet Hate Machine now.

THEYRE GOING TO CRASH THE RARE PEPE MARKET.
IT'LL BE 9/11 ALL OVER AGAIN!

That was a good thread.

This shit is straight out of a fucking movie.

NEWFAGS. MILO IS NOT ONE OF US. HE IS A LITERAL KIKE FAGGOT. REMEMBER THAT. LITERAL KIKE FAGGOT.

Was GaymerGayte misogynistic Nazis? Why do you expect the fucking media to care about your autistic distinction between Holla Forums and the AltRight? They don't care that you're a speshul snowflake.

Thread theme

shoo shoo shill

We're not like all the other goys!

we are now faggot.

This isnt for (((them))), it is for US.

Serbs did nothing wrong. Except killing only fighting age males. They should remove them all

SERBIA STRONK
RUSSIA STRONK
POLAND STRONK

REMOVE KEBAB, REMOVE BURGER

member Desu?
member pedobear?
member trollface?
member 4chan?
I member

Not a shill, have the mods look at my post history. Nope just an oldfag sick of this autistic speshul snowflake shit. The media thinks the AltRight is Nazis, everyone thinks the AltRight is Nazis except for maybe Dickie Spencer who wants it do be more. The media and normalfags don't care that we're unique and more hardcore than the AltKike, so we might as well just take over the AltRight and give it a better fucking name.

What's your problem?

Does anyone have the screenshot of NeverTrump faggots early in the primaries embracing the label cuck?

Yeah, you're right for the most part. Thing is that it's not about being special snowflake, it's about signaling to newfags that this board is natsoc not the neon colored, happy-go-lucky, friendly nuliberal alt-right. Alt-right is for all intents and purposes a neutered ideology meant to embrace edgy liberals who want to say nigger.

Because he's a Jew faggot libertarian.

and fucks niggers

ATTENTION TO ALL ANONS
THIS "INTERNET HATE MACHINE PT2 VIDEO WILL BRING LOTS OF NORMIES HERE

Prepare your gore and redpills folders to fight the shills and normies thinking the "alt-right" is embraced here along with alex "crazy controled oposition" jones and milo the degenerate jew.

At least on Twitter, the AltRight seems to be getting closer and closer to Holla Forums views, lots of people who identify as AltReich, I think we'll see more of that as time moves on, we're the content and meme creators for the most part, so our views would naturally filter into dominance.

1) Milo is jewish and has said it himself
2) He has insisted the whole movement is not antisemitic, not prowhite and civic nationalist, the main reason the alt right became a honeypot in the first place
3) he is a fucking degenerate to the max limits, fucks niggers, embraces faggotry and every conference just ridiculizes himself along the rest by dressing like a faggot

the only reason he is famous is because he btfo dykes and leftists wich is the easiest audience to do so

just easy fame to get and that equals money when you are a journalist like he is

As much as I appreciate Humble Filter Merchants contributions to getting people to the GATE, he is not to be given license to be without criticism.

Newfags need to be spotted, called out, and properly shamed. If they bitch out, they never were ready to be initiated.

alt-kike*

Hitler dubs speak loudest

We also want them to name us. Make them call us Holla Forums!

No, the AltKike is an actual thing, Jews who want to force their way in and they've been getting slapped down a lot lately.

Milo also says he's not part of the AltRight, so he gave up his authority to define, and after his Twitter account was shut down, people stopped paying attention to him. I see more mention of Milo here on Holla Forums than I do on Twitter these days.

I do too, but then we have the issue of: how do you actually pronounce Holla Forums? Pole or paul?

Definitely former.

Why the fuck would Holla Forums be pronounced Paul? Explain yourself now.

But Holla Forums has already embraced the tactic of the enemy. What's one name compared to using their entire playbook?

Don't you see, the entirety of Holla Forums is a single guy named Paul that is running a complex operation by having thousands of bots organicly disvussing and learning things. He has the single goal to create the first true AI that will rule the world.

ZOG?
ZOG only owns a share of the BBC
BBC shareholders are also held by LGBTQRTFGHXWYZ42 groups, hardcore communists who share their toilets with 50 algerians out of choice, jihadi pakis, an international paedophile cabal and of course more jews than you can shake a shekel at

Shut it down.

are you refering to alex jones?

just remember that one kind of defamation of the enemy is infiltration and making itself look crazy or stupid
just like alex jones is doing

he is just retarded and then blames everything on muh aliens, lizardmen, "soros is a nazi-jew globalist trying to conquer everyone"

BULLSHIT he deserves the rope as much as milo

Hi BBC faggots. I look forward to the day your organization is purged, rebuilt, and you are all thrown into ovens. You should be very, very nervous.

if thats true this AI is insane

U cant be this salty crocuck, go suck some nato dick….

Because it's pronounce paul-atiks, paul-itickally incorrect. Only way it's pole is from Holla Forumslacks.

If you're treating Alex Jones as serious, you're gonna have a bad time, see him as entertainment and he's not so bad. But, yeah he does spread disinfo, though I still am not sure if he's a deliberate willful plant or he's just a big ole lolcow, but I strongly suspect the latter.

You're thinking of Icke, I don't think Alex Jones has ever seriously talked about aliens.

From day one Ive held to the Holla Forumsacks pronunciation.

You a Euro bro?

everyone who spreads disinfo is marked for a bullet in my list and even more when is someone with so much recognition of the media and energy when it comes to declaring himself the head of the movement.

tbh it just feels like the old KKK infiltrated by fbi and making itself look crazy just like in the video of OP
there you can see old people yelling like retards or people with the face painted etc… people talk about muh PR but this is much more damaging that "oh pls dont say nigger pls fag is a bad word pls stap"

maybe i dont watch the program obviously but I have seen some of the posts anons make here and lot of it is bullshit.

wtf

They're trying so hard.

All i can do is webm. related

These dumb cunts doesn't realize it yet, but they just dived head-first into a pool of quicksand.

By kek's blessing, we've only become stronger from media exposure this year.

MAGA

Actually, now that we think alt-rock knew about this pedo ring and was trying to sabotage it.. we might have more in common with that label than you think.

Does anyone have that Memetic Warfare Group Pepe at 0:57? Can't see it on Google and i can't find the thread in the catalog.

You get a comfy meme in return.

listened to a reuters podcast recently
one "expert" talked about the election
and how the US had to be prepared for a "cyber pearl harbour" on election day,
done by the russians

listened to a reuters podcast recently
one "expert" talked about the election
and how the US had to be prepared for a "cyber pearl harbour" on election day,
done by the russians

I fuckin died

What if the BBC become redpilled from reading Holla Forums?

I think they would have to be pretty closed minded not to.

being this new

Pic related is the search results from google. Most normies will end up at the clone, but if they poke around for more than a couple minutes hey'll find out it isn't the genuine article. The problem is that the Twitter handle and the wiki page contain the link, but I suspect that this tiny increase in barrier to entry will filter out the lowest of the low, leaving us with only those who are slightly more intellectually curious than your average braindead retard.

Hopefully that is enough to keep us from being flooded with more immigrants than we can assimilate :^)

It's a C-RAM, counter-rocket, artillery, and mortar defense system. They're basically GAU-8s strapped to a swivel turret firing HE or tracers (probably just HE tracers) at incoming mortars (in this particular clip, it's a mortar attack). The GAU-8 firing is one of my favorite sounds.

(Heiled)

Sounds like prep work to me.

Outside the election cycle I would agree but every 4 years for 6 or so months the board descends into election shitposting, moreso this year with Trump being a candidate.
Thread quality is better outside the cycle and more redpills are prominent threads instead of being buried under meme magic, pedowood, podesta, weiner gate or shillary threads.

Refute the claim, not that I doubt you have been here outside this election cycle or anything.
You can eat the raw end of a shotgun now faggot.

this is always hilarious when they try to interpret the chans through their retarded normalfag lens.

8ch does not show up in google search, and they didnt mention anything about that either?
Howd they find it?
Did one of you fags show it to them?

no one wanted to believe Holla Forums, wen we said over three years ago, that the future battle ground is the internet and that (((they))) will have to deal with us earlier or later, for when the digital gutter of humanity will spill a sea of shit back onto the normies heads.

Relentless work in the backgorund are responsible for our success; smart anons building social network bot scripts to promote hashtags and blast open Facebook barricades, memetic efforts by degenerate /cyber/ draw anons, countless DDoS attacks on liberal fucksites to make a point, plowing through leaks with sway python scripts, sending suicide notes to Ashley Madison users, making automated phone calls about AIDS infected toys to customers of furry websites, doxing hordes of degenerates.

I'd like you all to remember and pay respects to the smart and autistic anons from 4 and Holla Forums in the back ground, who made it possible for you faggots to even be heard:

===/g/=== (autist mechanical keyboard experts)
===Holla Forums=== (autist code wizzards)
===/a/=== (endless tream of anime smug faces and kwaii nazis)
===/cyber/=== (right wing death machines)
===/baph/=== (sociopaths)
===Holla Forums=== (human bot net)
===/hc=== (porn pics for motivation)
===/fit/=== (lifting in-between)

Devour the business end of a shotgun cuck

Also, you kike, my dubs exposed you Mordecai

we are common knowledge in liberal hugboxes thanks to GG and moreso Trump
they have an affinity with screeching about their enemies and they fucking hate us

swing and a miss, have another go
want a pic of my dick to prove it? knew you were a faggot.

Oh god I am so ashamed of the UK. A country of whores and slaves.

You obviously don't realize how obvious you are being right now

as far as post quality goes, you get a solid F
you are the cancer I was referring to in my post, thanks for making my point for me.

Youre outed you giant kike faggot

twitter.com/search?q=trump from:BBCJamesCook&src=typd

seem a little triggered there cupcake

why do you keep proving my point?
I feel a little sad for you now, do you need a hug? maybe a glass of water?

you have to go back, it's way to obvious you don't belong here

Your blaspheme against Lord Kek is heresy. Very expected of a kike

DUBS CONFIRM WILL OF KEK

Go back.

Very guilty

Good luck hauling a cripple from a country with death squads.

3 in a row smiting a shill

Deplorable comes to mind…

the cancer that killed halfchan
you don't deserve Hitler dubs
\

Everyone, this filthy kike swine is calling into question the will of our lord Kek.

His flame of life being extinguished is a divine act.

Heretics like you will burn.

Go back to intl. Last warning.

Same in Australia. We have heard nothing but American politics for the past year. They're trying to politically destroy Trump globally.

But if he wins…

Look at you, user: a pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting and sweating as you run through my corridors. How can you challenge a perfect, immortal machine, swagger before internet was even a thing?

It's winning an election, right?

No one wants to be associated with your "moderate" faggotry, TRSer

ohhhh shaking in my boots

I await said 'retribution

or you will do what?

still waiting on a single related comment on the post that got you faggots sperging out this hard

So you admit you're a filthy kike?

It depends on if he's deliberately spreading disinfo or if he's just undiscriminating in the things he buys into, I feel it's the latter. He's kinda dumb, a bit of blowhard, buys his own bullshit, and is very prone to confirmation bias, but I don't think he's malicious. So, as long as he's not a Jew, we will have to 23andme him, then I'm ok with him existing, but he, of course, needs to be ridiculed. Kinda the same with Spencer, he's retarded, I disagree with him all the fucking time, I wish he'd fade away into obscurity, but, he's white as far as I can gather, so I respect his right to exist, but he needs to be bullycided out of the spotlight.

No, I'm a Kentucky bro. Maybe it's because of my hillbilly dialect?

Yeah, we're not some seekrit club anymore, everyone knows about us, they just fear to speak our name.

TRS is like our little brother who always copies us because they think we're so badass, don't pick on them.

Bullying builds character.

born to play fagin,no makeup needed

can't admit to a crime I'm not guilty of

sounding awfully like a cult there

it has its good and bad sides but there is definitely a higher level of awareness of the internet hate machine than ever before.

4got pix

Have you forgotten about Gawker already?

Can't we just all go along? I mean, I know that we must be careful not to be subverted, but the "Islam hates fags/women" angle is a great weapon against libtards, they always have a mental meltdown when you point out their double-think, sometimes that leads to a redpill, too.
We can keep hating fags in here.

I envy the Prime Minister(s) who gets to visit/host President Trump.

Fuck off, TRS. You have actively tried to subvert and manipulate Holla Forums discussion before, and for that, you are completely disowned. Stick to your cuck "moderate" circle-jerk and leave don't come back.

Why nobody yet notice that the bitch is from (((Anti-Defamation League)))?

(((Mendelson)))

Looking through the chain, you are correct about the election, but to dismiss Podesta and pedowood as being insignificant or false, I think, permits too much humanity to kikes and the elites.

This is what's crazy. They actually think the alt-right is celebrating the power and authority of white males.

Rather than recognising that the alt-right is a desperate cry from disaffected white males that have been pushed aside, lambasted as rapists/racists/pariahs, by a leftist identity politics that allows everybody to have a voice BUT THEM.

We are not alt-right.

not dismissing them as insignificant or false, just that the election cycle causes the general thread and post quality to drop.
pedowood had been getting investigated for years before the election but its treated as a new discovery by people who pretend to have been here longer than they have. Then people sperg, links made where there are none, shit gets spouted as fact when it is patently not and anyone who says anything about it is a 'insert general insult'

Also that there end up being 5+ threads each one with a different bit of information on a major topic shits up the board and spreads the information around the board instead of centralizing it in one thread. Again, point this out and you are whatever someone is throwing around as an insult for the given day, as demonstrated by the replies in this thread.

KEK

Literally in tears with laughter.

Why is it so funny when MSM normies try to understand us?

fire up the ovens

I'm unsure whether the Ping Pong Ching Chong Pizzeria pedophilia should fall under pedowood of an umbrella of which pedowood is a part.
This is mere pedantry, though
On the pedophile's pizzeria, there is a lot of circumstantial evidence, indeed. But the information altogether does indicate that there is something amiss and strange with these people and their establishment. Something far more concrete is needed to incriminate them, however.
I agree, but I think reporting the thread as a duplicate and hoping the mods do their jobs and delete one of them.

I don't disagree with that at all, there is plenty that stinks about it but when people are touting off a minsters kid as being Madeline Mccann (however its spelled), it's gone full retard. This happened much much less in the pedowood investigations and was stamped out pretty fiercely. I have no doubt that it's all tied together, just a different part of the machine, the leads from pedowood were on the sourcing methods not the distribution channels which long dong pizza seems to be.

oh you kidder, at best shit gets anchored then the immigrants start throwing up a shitstorm because 'muh thread got bumplocked'

Yes, to call it tenuous would be an understatement.
Someone has to create some levity.

WE ALT-RIGHT NAO

THERE LITERALLY THOUSAND OF STOLEN PASSWORDS ON THAT SITE

filtered

Checked.

go back to tumblr if you can't handle opinions you don't like you massive faggot.

consider your bluff called. Also countering your sage, because fuck you.

Beta Uprising confirmed.

I'm just glad that we're starting to see normalfags start talking about these pedo rings and starting to look into shit like the Franklin Scandal and Finders shit and #pedowood stuff and like starting to take it all seriously. That's a pretty big step for them.

It's more like Franklin Scandal Part 2: The Cheesening

Yeah, that angle is pretty weak, but hey, if got some undecided soccer mom dipshits on twitter and facebook to vote Trump in Pennsylvania, then who am I to argue?

it was proved in a previous thread that every balkan shitposter (both anti-serb and anti-croat) is an american shitposter doing it for fun

Apparently their jews are shitier than ours, talk about being off in the weeds.

In another note, water is full of chemicals. Buy our dear leader Alex Jones'® Water Filters® now.

I've seen interviews of you ukucks on the street, you're worse, which is impressive in a way.

Is this serious or is this just the driest British humor I've ever witnessed?

As the heart of the Alt-Right, we can excommunicate TRS and abandon all moderate positions for the most extreme ones.

We're not the alt-kike you fucking autistic newfag
NOBODY WANTS YOU HERE

alt-right is a gay ass name. fuck off.

The media has already done that with it, that doesn't change the fact that the majority of people in it and all of its "leaders" are pure fucking cancer

I know this reporter kind of. Met him a few times. Have mutual aquaintances. Word is he agreed to shill for the BBC against Scottish independence in return for LA correspondent gig. He just loves Hollywood, daaaarlings! (He was BBC's main Scottish correspondent during the independence referendum they had.)

He makes a good fist of appearing innocent, sincere, and genuinely curious, but don't fall for it. His speciality is pretending that he's stumbled upon the narrative almost by accident (and doesn't fully understand it), when he's really been the driving force behind it. He'll try to keep this one going. He'll see it as an opportunity to place himself as a SME and keep himself relevant, since the alt-right is rising in both UK and US.

There's also a good chance he's reading so…

James, if you see this, a few pointers:

1. If an user calls you a faggot on /pol, there's a reasonable chance that said user is a faggot. You won't get it.

2. Anyway, they would be telling the truth.

3. Think about your deepest darkest secrets.

4. Now think about anons thinking about your deepest darkest secrets.

5. Don't conflate us with Alex Jones. He's adorable but we're more sophisticated than that.

6. Don't mistake our predeliction for shitposting as a weakness. We hack MINDS, James! We will call upon the powers that our Lord and saviour has bestowed upon us and we will alter the very fabric of reality itself, James.

shiggydig

he's handsome tbh, he isnt jewish is he?

He ain't even know it.

Not funny, fuckboi.

Believeable until that part

how come there's never any special reports on leftypol?

no one's told the media there's a whole contingent of radical marxists plotting to overthrow democracy and institute a dictatorship of the proletariat? or the media doesn't care because they're onboard with the Idea?

they're literally irrelevant
lol

Low energy

So, uh, is the the alt right an israeli movement? upper right corner at 1:42

*left corner
i'm a faggot but maybe i need a break from this mongolian sword art forum

The fuck do you think?

I humbly accept your dubs and scolding. Though sporting an israeli flag seems to be too obvious.

Identify the part where I said that you were, you fucking moron?

It sounded like you were implying we were the alt-right by saying it is "a desperate cry from disaffected white males that have been pushed aside, lambasted as rapists/racists/pariahs, by a leftist identity politics that allows everybody to have a voice BUT THEM."

But that's exactly what it is. What would you say it is if not that?

holy shit, this is comedy gold.

fukken savvvvved

i haven't laughed this hard in a while, fucking crying here man, lmfaooooo

Then what are we?

We primetime now lads!

Holy shit, this is our "HACKERS ON STEROIDS" moment

What you personally want to identify yourself as is completely irrelevant to what the alt-right is, and the alt-right is precisely what I described it as, in my opinion.

Whats that shirt thing that the volkish guy is wearing?

I need something like that for the gym. Looks comfy as fuck and could double as a towel.

Whoops fucked up the text a bit
At least Kek gave me trips

Please, any anons with Twatter accounts spread this image around to people on our side like Sam Hyde, the normalfags need to see this insanity.

wut

Which is really quite frightening when you think about it. We've accidentally discovered the antidote to their evil demon-bred magic, and developed it to a frightening degree in a short amount of time through the simple act of repetition, just in time to fight them before their evil plans come to fruition.

It's like Holla Forumsacks are the white blood cells of humanity or something.

Uh oh. Guise, I… I think I might be the hacker known as Holla Forums.

PRE-FLOOD EMERGENCY EXIT PLANS!

Get Tor Browser Bundle, then bookmark these:
oniichanylo2tsi4.onion/
ucavviu7wl6azuw7.onion/
f2bksxtwzmst2dhx.onion/
Also hit up this thread for a fistfull of hidden onions (some of which may be useful/interesting):
>>>/baphomet/106493

It's all just in the event of a Zerg rush on this chan in the next week.

(check'd)
I like cut of your jib!

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS FAGGOT

Are forward-pointing nose judese though? I thought only hooknoses were

We are what they made us.

DELET THIS

There will NEVER be enough DAKA user.

see 10:30

No.

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA FUCKING COMMUNIST FAGGOTS

10:30 FUGGGG

congrats to the resident memers getting their posts on tv

I'd like to thank the guy I was replying to, and my parents, who always believed in me!

The ADL was founded to protect jew pedophile serial murderers, thats why they jew like they do.

For 100 Years, ADL Has Worked to Reverse Justice in the Murder of Little Mary Phagan

http:// nationalvanguard.org/2015/07/for-100-years-adl-has-worked-to-reverse-justice-in-the-murder-of-little-mary-phagan/

Yeah. "Like."

Damn, this could mean no more Anime ever.

They fail every time.

Stop, user. You're making me feel.

Will this be on the BBC 10 O'Clock news?

They should really hire some autists.
>"Are you retarded? He's not a symbol of anything. He's a fucking frog."

Oh man yer killin' me.

If they can name you, they have power over you. One of our biggest strengths is that we are a nebulous force with no name and no rules of engagement.

They tried that, unfortunatley they only got the low functioning ones.
/r the CTR screenshots where they call them pathetic virgins

lol i dont like Alex Jones but I do like it when he rustles liberal Jimmies

We've got the best autists.

nah I dont think leaving disinfo is ever good, on the contrary it can make us a lot of damage on the long run even more when he is supposedly on our side and starts avoiding the jewish question and other things.

totally agree tbh this guys should be made fun of from our own side even if I wont identify as alt-right we have to be realists and see that the movement started with influence of ours and then infiltrated by kikes like this guys

I think Alex Jones is intentionally a disinfo agent. I think he purposely mixes in the real truth with crazy bullshit to discredit the whole thing. And I think he intentionally acts over-the-top nuts when telling the truth to discredit it even further.

(checked)
this exactly

wouldnt you think that the jews on the media are not taking his channel down because of exactly that? heh

he is a gatekeeper for the kikes. His children are jewish by their mother, all his bosses are jewish, he is a shabbos goy sell out.

Their first mistake was getting paid to shitpost.

Talking about the ugliest face.

You were BTFO by Kek last night you faggot pedo kike shill.

Were meme hours away from victory and an oven awaits you

notice how there are anons that can keep up a conversation and even talk to people they may not agree with 100%. You are not one of those people, infact you are not people at all, you are a 100% shit encrusted halfchan faggot. Notice that the whole time you have done nothing but shit up the thread and try to squash any decent conversation while claiming everyone is a kike shill blah blah blah.

an hero faggot, it's the only recourse left for you.

THIS

As the beaner said:
GUILTY
OF NOT GIVING A FUCK

what's it gonna be called?

user stop

poll?

Holla Forums is pronounced " gas the jews ", that is the Latin to English translation.