Wtf did I just watch

wtf did I just watch

Other urls found in this thread:

randelshofer.ch/animations/anims/eric_w_schwartz/thu_eric_w_schwartz.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP is a faggot show

sage negated

Kill yourselves ==JEWS==

Is this the first retcon of the shit sequels disney farted out?

The next furry generation.

I want to fuck the nerd bird's cloaca.

Wasn't Holla Forumsprasing this a year ago because it was good and not pozzed or some shit?

Unlikely

Don't furfags like anthropomorphic shit, like Zootopia

A cartoon on the internet

Actually characters from Simba's Pride show up

as an easter egg

There are two separate groups. Not sure what the name for each group would be, but some like proper animals and some like anthros.
Both need to be marched off.

Zoophiles and autists.

The Lion King was like the original furfag series and Balto, this is what really kickstarted the furry community on the internet. Before they all migrated to second life and other fenced off communities, they used to congregate and roleplay on shitty MUCKS and Web 1.0 sites. Furshit started like this, and morphed into even more cancerous stuff into some weird psuedouniverse that fan-artists created.

This is pretty interesting. Is there some good read somewhere?

Then why do they all draw like Warner characters?

Typical furry style is more somewhere between Warner and Disney, really. With a touch of anime.

The whole reason they started the Lion Guard silliness is because he's Simba and Nala's second child and they need to distract him from wanting to do a Scar, isn't it?

According to wiki it's canon, but then is this the first shit sequel they actually acknowledge as canon?

Also gek

was based stickman part of this group or was he doing his own thing.

Weirdly enough this isn't even the first Lion King spinoff cartoon, given Timon and Pumbaa got their own, somewhat bizarre cartoon back in the 90s.

Hey, Eric W. Schwartz.
randelshofer.ch/animations/anims/eric_w_schwartz/thu_eric_w_schwartz.html

That takes me back, he was first-wave furry.

that was the most blatant Ren & Stimpy knock off

holy fuck the autism

Is it flash or what, I can't figure it out.

Aside from

this isn't even a knock off, basically a reskin

is this literally lion king fandom bullshit realized?

Oh you sweet summer child.

Maybe this generation's gaggle of faggots, but furries go back as far as the fucking 70's.

Though they became abundant in the 90's, and the internet shone a light on their shit by the early 2000's.

the 2000's furries were all the millenials who got off on sonic, lion king, tiny toons and most of the 80's and 90's furry characters.

the older crowd were all the kids who grew up between the 1950's and 1970's and were being deviant fucks in the 80's and 90's.

They all will probably die before they turn 60 due to shitty lifestyles and neglect.

They've already started to. RIP Doug

The Skunkworks guy died, too. And Foxxfire isn't well.

I don't think so, it had an episode with a female hyena singing about equality

You can't redtext only part of a paragraph, silly user.

with all the drawn skunks?
rip catthouse

Jim Hardiman, that was it. He was diabetic, but what killed him was his donor kidney failing. Poor bastard was going blind at the end and never got a cent from Radio comics, not even from the benefit book in his name(!).

Meanwhile Foxxfire has lost both his inner ears and his sense of balance is just gone, as in non existent. It's what you call an "orphaned disease", so rare that there is no research being done into it. He's violently nauseous from vertigo 24/7 and had attempted suicide twice, so it's understandable if his output has tapered off.

It's more like a Lion King ripoff of My Little Pony of all things.

I meant the furfags that are on the internet now pretty much

Nah

As if you didn't know what the fuck he meant. Kys.

Equality means jack shit for pack animals.