HILLARY STUMBLES AGAIN, ANOTHER SEIZURE POSSIBLY, SPREAD THIS

LAST CHANCE AT MEMEING THE 'HILLARY'S SHITTY HEALTH ANGLE
theamericanmirror.com/video-bill-helps-stumbling-hillary-car/
twitter.com/jeneps/status/795790423834980352/video/1

THIS IS IT, TIME FOR THE LAST GREAT Holla ForumsINTELPRO OF THE ELECTION

BUMP
SPREAD IT! WE HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE

I don't see any stumbling. Is this a slide thread?

Praise KEK

yeah, watching this for the 10th time and I see no stumbling. Please respond.

kek

She looks like she goes limp from 0:08 - 0:10. Then it looks like she stumbles. Her arm seems like it's in a lower position from 0:12 - 0:14.

newfag.jpg

bump

It's probably a mixture of brain problems with wearing heels like that.

If I was a Hillary die hard seeing shit like this right before the election wouldn't exactly make me confident.

I mean in THIS video.

Looks like fucking nothing, just something that no one is going to care about. Seems like a misdirection thread.

The only newfag here is you.

Gettin' a little late for that, friend.

I see about 3 second of gangsta lean. Must've picked that up from Jay-Z.

can't argue with dubs

This was posted to 4chan. Even they were smart enough not to let it go 13 replies before realizing it was bullshit and letting it die.

Misdirection? There is nothing going on right now besides the upcoming Trump rally. Look at the catalog. may be promising as well. Besides that the catalog is full of useless stuff. For example, "MAGA anime". Give me a break.

glad cuckchanners are revealing themselves willingly now.

ANTI-KIKE BUMP

Sorry but I'm not letting your slide threads muddy this board so close to election time. You guys will have to try a lot harder than this.

Why would I be ashamed of going there? This place is the embarrassment now. If you want proof. Just look @ this thread.

Shut the fuck up or address my post here:

Cute

COUGHING FITS, PANTS OF SHIT

CAMPAIGN FAIL, LIFE IN JAIL

PEDO RAPES, JUSTICE UNESCAPED

NASTY WOMAN, NOT EVEN HUMAN

I don't know, it looks more like a drunken wobble.

Spread it.

Hillary did not stumble in the video posted at the top of this thread. No one besides the people who post on this board will watch that video and be convinced of anything. Address my post here:
Keep trying to slide, I will continue to call you out on your bullshit. Work extra hard for your last paycheck, I guess.

There's nothing in that video. Maybe something was there in the couple seconds that were cut in the beginning, but as it is, there's nothing.

Where the fuck are the mods? Why is this even here?

SHES IN HIGH STRESS, SHE SEES THE INTERNAL EXIT POLLING ON EARLY VOTING

SHE GONNA DIE AND COLLAPSE

She looks infirm as fuck and it plays into the fact that she is incredibly infirm. It will resonate with some people.

Sage negated. Keep crying.

What is this thread sliding? The "MAGA Anime" thread? Who gives a shit?

It's a slide thread, just report and move on. We all know on this board she is sickly, but no one else will be convinced from watching that video. This is a distraction for the posters on pol.

It's on the top of Drudge, it's not really ignorable Schlomo.

Distractions from what? What is happening on the board right now that I should be paying close attention to?

Repeal the 19th.

self-bump.

Sliding what? Most if not all relevant threads are stickied.

The video of Hillary walking to a car without stumbling is doing much better.

Someone edited he shit out of this video

Just filter that faggot already

People will vote for this decrepit hag.

What? Type coherently.

50 posts

Yes, I think the Epstein cunt journalist cut the video as she stumbled off the stairs.

Read slower.

Source video from Epstein's twitter

I was wondering if the pee-pee poo-poo kind of backfired. Maybe by memeing oceans of shit the result was her campaign bus dumping hundreds of gallons of shit on the street instead of hillary shitting her pants during the debates.

Am I the only one that doesn't see the stumble? I might just be unobservant though so cool it with the shill shreiking.

Just tweeted it out, not the strongest tbh but when coupled with the older video of her seizure, could sway some voters that forgot about the health fiasco thanks to the lugenpresse. Great opportunity to bring up old health memes, but imho don't spread this stand-alone, augment with coughing fit meme

It's not a stumble but I can definitely see her walking a bit funny.

having bill clinton help you walk is like having hillary clinton help you be ethical

She looks a little drunk actually.

She edited it

There's like 3 plus people guiding her in and she's swaying badly before she climbs in? It looks like she goes in head first? Odd, but a better view would be good.

Checkem

Is anyone else hitting up reporters that are found to be scandalous in the leaks? #TheList2 This thread inspired this tweet.

make way, fresh OC coming through!

I never got around to tweaking this but I thin it's OK as it is

Near the end. She moves forward, sways back, and they grab her and help her into the car.

That’s obviously not even remotely what’s under there.

You people are all fucking idiots.

I head a much better idea that would have actually swayed votes but you people where to busy acting like cuckchan to notice.

you're actually right, that is the logical meme to pursue

This happens way too much shill must be a plant

reagan was also 70 years old at the time