JewTube just went 1984

Guys, YouTube just put out a new layout of sorts and I it fucking terrifying. The comment section is gone, the video suggestions are gone. There's a button on the lower left hand corner to restore it to the old layout but its a fucking lair. Go see for your self's.

Other urls found in this thread:

bgr.com/2016/05/02/youtube-material-design-how-to-switch/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

liar fucking autocorrect

retard, and also this is obviously their desperate last ditch effort to preemptively censor the 100 million videos that will pop up tomorrow celebrating President Trump

In what way is it supposed to have changed?

Checked

Sage for slide thread

Post caps or fuck off

They're obviously doing A/B testing and OP was one of the Alphas (for the first time in his life). That's why he's seeing changes and everyone else isn't.

Screenshot for us OP

I've gotten this page before too, it's basically a blank white page with the video in the middle. No comments, no suggested videos, just as OP said.

It had a button on the left left to return to the YouTube Classic version. I immediately switched back to classic wondering who the fuck would want a watered down shit version of JewTube.

good? YouTubes comment section is notoriously concentrated cancer

yeah, no

im outtie 5,000

Isn't it funny how everything's pointing to Trump Winning by a fucking YUGE margin?
No way they can rig it and get away with it, they know this now, so they're going into full damage control mode.

Kek, deliver us from this evil.

sage for slide thread
fuck off shill

Why would you waste your life posting this shit? Get a real job and save what little dignity you have left.

there are plenty of gems within every steamy shit

CHEW SOAP

The button on the left is not working for me. I hate everything about jewtube.

Yeah, some are reaction worthy.

Are we gonna get some screenshots or is this just bullshit?

Fuck you for making me go and check.

I got a crappy layout switch depending on my IP, but the comments were still there. Need screenshots and sources on what OP is talking about.

Comments on non-entertainment swill do a good job at dismantling propaganda. Why do you think MSM sites have removed their comments? Their readership was waking up and influencing the views of others.

Clear your cache and cookies.

Pics and how to try it yourself can be found here; bgr.com/2016/05/02/youtube-material-design-how-to-switch/

Web 2.Over.