Did you guys hear INS is going to be monitoring the polling stations for illegals tomorrow...

Did you guys hear INS is going to be monitoring the polling stations for illegals tomorrow? Someone should warn them to stay home and be safe. DO NOT show up at a polling station if you have any immigration discrepancies.

Source? It'd be cool to spread around and strike fear into their hearts.

Just start screaming "LA MIGRA" or something like that.

It doesn't need to be true to strike fear in their hearts.

#SSINS
I can't believe they would do such a thing.

Get out.

I heard that racists were spreading false rumors that online voting is a hoax in order to fool undocumented refugees and youths with warrants into walking into the police trap. How can we help protect the marginalized?

Push the "Obama is too conservative meme" with a picture of a mexican being arrested? Claim it is from the polls. How about this picture?

#StaySafe
#VoteOnline

The only way to protect them now is to spread the word. The voting booths are going to do Trump's job for him.

There is none it's a CTR/FBI cuck trying to get people to incriminate themselves by interfering with a federal election.

REMINDER THREADS LIKE THIS AND THE PREVIOUS ONE JUST LIKE THIS ARE FEDS/JEWS/SHILLS TRYING TO PROVOKE YOU INTO VOTER INTIMIDATION

spotted the conspiracy theorist

Is online voting intimidation a thing?
If I post "You liberals better not vote!" In kikebook what are the consequences?

How is it voter intimidation if they aren't supposed to be voting in the first place?

It's not voter intimidation if they aren't legitimate voters. Illegals are literally the only ones who should be concerned about this.

spread this shit on twitter

Head back to Mexico and never come back.

Dubs speak the truth.

That's stupid tbh. My name is paco and i hear if you try to vote they take you away obama hates mexicans he wants black supremacy in america oy ve-caramba

illegal immigrants aren't voters

Why weren't we memeing this like the vote for Hillary via text?

nah guys, I'm from Phillie and there's no INS here … did see PLENTY of undercover cops checking for warrants though! So racist.

My Twitter keeps getting banned tbh. I'm locked out.

This is a TRS psyop not fbi ruse

I'm not saying it's FBI, I'm saying it's TRS. They've been pushing it for at least two weeks on Fash the Nation.