Jake Tapper is upset

Hmmm I wonder why the man in the photo is angry enough to wear that? Hmm. I wonder. Could it be because…

Nope. That can't be it. Any ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/1FeuR
nicedoggie.net/?p=12361
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Honest question, are people like Tapper just pretending to be retarded? or is it actual retardation.

(((Jack Tapper)))

He knows, he's just playing victim.

he's a kike, what do you think?

Bitchboy Tapper likes to play the victim but I'm pretty sure he's also a flaming idiot. I'm also pretty damn sure he came here one time and threw a fit when people started referring to him as "Bitchboy". He gets triggered extra hard on twitter as well if you call him this.

wut

Curt was always based. Used to play a Warrior in wow by name of forkball. Good times.

In a thread where we were making fun of him, one guy flipped out and started defending him left and fucking right. It wasn't your average CTR since they were also in the thread being ineffectual as usual. Either that guy had a serious hard on for Tapper or it was Tapper himself.

You'd be surprised who has come here (and/or cuckchan)

How do I get that shirt?

This.

kek

I remember being here when Ben Garrison popped in randomly. That was fun. Back when HW was still alive.

HW is still alive, he just didnt want to be involved on 8ch anymore because he thought we would all be some faggot libertarians and got triggered when it turned out we are gnatsees

Damn I want one!

I know. I hope he's well.

He gave up his administration status to codemonkey because he got tired of running the site.

Me too, but

archive.is/1FeuR

He was a MTV news "journalist" his fagopedia article says VH1, his start was fucking MTV I remember seeing him on there walking around suit,tie,sneaks CNN suits him well they're just as pozzed as MTV news, I'm not able to tell the difference. FUCK I didn't think I would be saying that FOX Fucking News Network is the closest we get to journalistic integrity in the MSM, I couldn't stomach that channel during the Bush years and watched none of it till 18 mos. ago. Can't believe I'd rather watch RT news than American news to find out what's going on in America. I never turn on MSNBC and used to watch Out in Front with her tits Erin Burnet before Faggerson Cooper came on , he's heir to the Vanderbilt fortune and she's a billionaire's daughter. It's like you wake up one day and fucking the world is like the sci-fi movies of the 80's THEY LIVE, The Running Man, Brazil, Robocop etc…all rolled up into one…..alright starting to rant….but fuck it she wins it's like when Bill won and that's the start right there with the pozzed culture shit. THATS when they started CENSORING shit like fucking cartoons The black woman from Tom and Jerry, Speedy Gonzalez, MTV with the white guilt shit Realworld, and manipulating you by pressing tits in your face while sending pozzed messages like being a fag is OK fucking Realworld again. THEY chipped away at culture,history and what used to be things you were proud of until you got what you have now. Sitting during the National Anthem, a all but State Run Media, a Puppet Government for a Cabal of Elite Billionaires and Corporations. And all you got is a 2nd Amendment that is, what going to protect you from the future military police state and your VOTE GOD HELP US IF WE CAN'T MAGA !

Suddenly it all makes sense.

Order a custom made one from a T-shirt company. I get custom shirts made from time to time. They aren't expensive and you can have orders as small as a single shirt.

That was a highly articulate outburst, user. I only hope they're not watching.

Tommorow I know I'm just going to the voting poll after work, then I'm going to sit there and drink and watch the "news". But in the mean time I'll be shitposting to keep me psyched up. We need this. I need this I've been watching and grinding my teeth at the way this infection has been spreading throughout America for decades and finally a Great Man has come from Fucking Reality Television of all places to set things straight

Holy shit, hope he didn't get caught in the degenerate cleansing

nicedoggie.net/?p=12361

This should answer your question. Firebreathers when it comes to shitlibs, illegals and Jeb and Rubio types but bluepilled beyond belief when it comes to the jews so don't be surprised if they fly off the handle and recite twisted interpretations of that verse in Genesis as soon as someone reveals their power level.