Bluepill Meltdowns

Who here is witnessing bluepill meltdowns?

My mom is going insane because she fears Trump is going to win and my dad on the other hand is confident Hillary will win and is acting smug. My whole family are hardcore bluepilled libtards. I'm afraid I'll be lynched soon if Trump wins because they hate me and call me a Neo-Nazi and my mom is getting hysterical. They always never liked me and treated me bad but now that Trump is rising to power they are going batshit, it's the end of the world for them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UDmBU34Rmos&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a shame that the kike brainwashing has turned your own parents against you.

How old are you? Do you live with them?

Are you hispanic or are you parents teachers or some rotelearner bs?

Posted a pic of me in a MAGA hat on kikebook and my lil sis is currently breaking down. She can't even vote either so it's that much sweeter.

I'm 23 and yes I live with them. I have actually had plans to call a social worker now for like the last month because it's unbearable although now I'm not sure. I also have no lock on my door, can't get any sleep because of their harassment, etc.

This is what I have to do basically:

1. I got to my money back from them but it's joint accounts they control. Hell I didn't even have my birth-certificate, passport, health-card, etc. until I got that all back into my hands this years and hid it from them.
2. I need to get a license to drive because my old one expired and I never had a car anyways and then I need to buy my car (planning on buying an electric car btw, I can afford it, and have been talking to the dealership about it but they won't sell it to me if I don't have my license).
3. I need to somehow find a place to live and get the fuck away from them, maybe even change name, and hopefully never hear from them ever again.

They always treated me like shit my whole life and have never listened to me about anything. They are physically and mentally sick, so while I have an obese landwhale of a mom being hysterical (and she's been banned from various stores and stuff btw in her past) and treating me like shit, it's me that gets forced into a psychiatric ward and through other shit.

I'm depressed because my parents treat me like shit, not because there's a brain problem and I need kike drugs.

My whole family are insane leftist cucks.

My mom's a useless bitch who hates my dad and talks to me and my sister about how he wants to divorce him but she never does.

My dad's an IT worker who has been severely bluepilled by working in a corporate setting with diversity propaganda having made a mush out of his brain.

He disregards everything I say by declaring me a paranoid neo-nazi conspiracy theorist and saying my sources are not legitimate because they aren't a mainstream news source.

You can literally live in my camper van. It's in Cali.

you know what imoutos are for

I'm in a pozzed shithole called Canada though ;_;.

& I have to stick this out still to see if I can get my money back and get my license

but there's a chance I'll get kicked out again (it's happened multiple times) and end up homeless for a day until they let me back in

Rape your mom to establish dominance. Kill your dad.

Well get a fucking move on it user.

So your parents are freaking out about a foriegn election this bad?

You should lynch them first. Preferably before they vote.

Yes.

Canada is dominated by America and just follows America.

They know they are not safe from what it is to come. They know when Trump wins, a Canadian Trump will replace Trudeau (The Canadian Obongo).

I've been mentally prepping for my mother's incoherent rambling about "I hat Trump because CNN said this" and "Trump actually knows Putin" and "Hillary is a woman. I'm with her." It's going to be hell, but I will endure it for the glory of the God Emperor!

Working on the license stuff in-between refreshing Holla Forums threads & posting & reading.

I live in California. I am surrounded by spics. All of my "friends" are mudskinned shitlibs. I didn't even think they were that liberal until this election. They literally told me that they'd rather vote for someone totally corrupt than someone who is "racist" or makes rude comments about women.

Life is not going great for me right now. If Trump loses, I'll probably end up moving back in with my parents and/or killing myself.

Canadians are very much contrarian voters. If Trudeau has so thoroughly shat the bed by the next election day, and Hitler himself came back to life and became head of the conservative party, Canadians would vote for him just to stick it to the Liberals.

Nigger wtf are you doing? You've brought this upon yourself. You should have kept quiet and soldiered on until you were far away from them. You're 23 years old for christ sake. What the hell have you been wasting your time doing up until this point?

>>>/polblog/

(czech'd)
It's a mental disorder, lad.

Fuck your mom. Tell her to kill herself.

Jesus Christ, dude. You're 23 years old, act like it.

Sneak into your parents room at ~2:30AM, and wake them up holding a broom like a rifle pointing it at them yelling:
WAKE UP WAKE UP YOU DIRTY FUCKING COMMIES

Then just to back to bed, and pretend it never happened. If they ever try again to imply they've turned against you, or that your own family is the enemy waiting to execute you… Just calmly stare them down, and remind them of your family's mock Night of the Long Knives.

just fake being a liberal, get as much money from them as you can, and wait till you're on your own to reveal power levels.

Feels bad, but,

I have a cousin that I'm close to who got converted to the dark side because he met a girl. Too bad for her, her parents are illegal and she's an anchor baby. With any luck, they'll get deported back to Mexico and I'll get my cousin back. Stupid cunt.

unbefriended

Pack your shit and walk at the front door faggot.

I was genuinely speechless when they told me that. How can a man be so morally bankrupt? I've known these guys for years and they seemed like upstanding citizens.

You guys were absofuckinlutely right though.
NEVER completely trust non-whites

is that you attention whore didn't know you posted on Holla Forums

When Trump wins, just remember not to gloat in front of your parents. Celebration is in due order, but act like you've been there before.

Winning this election is only the beginning. We all have more work to do after tomorrow night.

Thats assuming there is a Canada to salvage by that point. Trudeau has a lot of time left to cause as much damage as he possibly can before the next election and by then Canada will probably be South Africa/Zimbabwe tier

exbuddied

deguyed

feels good. but now i need to find another qt, hopefully less mentally ill.

unchummed

I saw on kikebook Nerdcore rapper Mc Chris posted he voted for Hillary. Most comments were against him. He was replying to many and even saying he's happy to lose those types of fans. A few months ago endorsed BLM too

non-kinshipped

This holy shit, take some fucking responsibility. And don't come back here until you do blogposting faggot.

My mother and father are both voting for her, despite how much I've told them just how corrupt and foolish she actually is. It's to be expected, considering the degenerate state I reside in. I suppose it doesn't matter anyway here.

Yes, user, you need to pat her head.

Listen to me, user. What is important here is - STOP using fucking antidepressive drugs. Everything other is less important and will resolve with time. But you have only one health.

Canada is still a long way from being as bad as America currently is, and most of our problems are contained to urban areas. The vast majority of Canada, geographically, is whites and occasional reds; it's not a vast, widespread infestation like America has.

can't imagine having a family like that, i pretty much redpilled mine weeks after i redpilled myself

CUCKCHAN THREAD
No one gives a shit about your faggy family.

Yeah, this. There's absolutely no point in causing them to melt down and panic. Reassure them it'll be fine.

Congratulations, your parents are cunts!

You know what you must do.

I've already demoralized a few of them. My workplace will be an ocean of kvetching on wednesday if Trump wins

>implying I didn't do that already when I first left that place
And they still assume they were just caught in a "sting".

Where the fuck in Kek's name do you get those patches? I desperately need one.

Beautiful, keep fighting the good fight user

why doesn't this nog have his own bank account at 23 top kek what a fuckin pussy time to man up and handle some shit on your own boy

Wait a sec, why would your parents get deported? Are you a shitskin, pal?

See, it is not about being liberal or not. This election is low intensity race war. It is pure white people against shitskins, muds, mongrels, spics, negroes…
Future race wars will be conducted along these race lines. This voting is just uverture, beginning of things that will happen, when whites fall under 50% (some 10 years from now in USA).
Of course, they will vote for anybody except for patriotic white man. They will literary vote for the monkey (already happened in USA).
Try not to kill yourself, we will need everybody in white skin uniform.
and stop using those fucking pills

My brother who came out to me as (((trans))) fucking can't shut up about Trump. Trump could litter or jaywalk and this faggot would wake me up at 2AM to tell me about it. He acts completely oblivious to anything Hillary related though and it's not like he supports Hillary, she could be replaced by anyone or anything and he'd still vote because at least they won't be Trump. What's worse is that me and him are in the UK and can't even vote anyway which makes the morning phone calls even more fucking pointless.

Where does one acquire one of those patches.

Seconded.

Fuck i hate people like you
Grow the fuck up your attaching your self to ideals that are based upon being a strong / interdependent individual and your acting like a fucking child
no wonder your family hates you your 23 and fucking useless

Where can I get this patch. Did the user run a new batch yet?

Hilarious. What kind of spic are you?

Thanks for the reassurance. Being pro-white is hard when you're alone. My hope is that I can move away before shit really hits the fan, otherwise I'll be dead regardless I live close to a school, so I can't own firearms thanks to Feinkike

Everyone in Canada is freaking out about the election, people here pay more attention to American elections than our OWN elections, and this one has been crazy so everyone is worked up about it.

Please deport your parents

deamicate

Source?

dispal

STOP USING ANTIDEPRESSANTS

I used that shit for 15+ fucking years, i got off o it last year. I had thoughts of shooting everyone up at work and killing myself. I had thought of driving my car into a semi on the other side of the road coming at me. My sex drive was low, I lost many friends.

Get off that shit, threaten to sue, get a copy of your bank accounts and show a fucking lawyer. Or maybe even a church. Some will help you even though your an athiest. Get a job through a trade service and become a construction worker. Buy a car off of craigslist dont go to a fucking dealer you moron. Get a 10 - 15 year old 4 banger car with around $1000, like an Accord, civic, corolla, cavileir, or something. Dont make a fucking mistake with a dealer.

Re: oh good fucking lord. My mother is so 'afraid', she about ready to call the authorities on me. My father and I no longer speaking to each, probably never will again. They are so fucking cucked, they make me ashamed to be related to them. My wife is highly frustrated with me, haven't had sex sins Trump started running. A divorce may be in the cards. Can it get any worse?

The only real difference between us is that these fucking people, my barely family, believe everything the (((media))) says, and I dare to think for myself.

sorry OP but i dont know that feel. this is the best year of my life.

just a couple years ago i couldnt even have a conversation with my father about my opinion on music without him telling me im ungrateful and unnecessary harshness towards me.
so i was terrified to tell my democrat parents i was voting trump this year. they were always led to believe
but something magical has happened this year. by keks name during the final cubs game i was able to calmly talk to them about my reasons on my choice and they listened to every word. im getting more /fit/ everyday. im working on cars with my dad more not wasting time on videogames. i havent felt depressed or even sad in so long i cant remember. every day is full of joy.

guys i dont want this year to end…

Kek agrees that your brother is pointless waste of air. Remove him immediatelly.

Hahaha there is alway this plan. Code name Vengeful Oedipus.

If my post ends with an even number, trump will win and my uni will go up in flames

Just get as much cash together as you can and WALK THE FUCK OUT.
Stay with friends if you can, preferably ones that know exactly how batshit insane your family is. If you don't have any friends, then fuck it. Be homeless. It's preferable. Been there, done that, would go back to sleeping on the streets in a heartbeat rather than being stuck with batshit insane abusive "family".

Man up and do it.

Congratulations user, you are now a pyromancer.

check'd

Where to get patches?

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THIS COUNTRY?!

Grow a fucking pair, holy shit!

there's places that will custom make patches for you. they generally charge based on complexity and how many colors.

不朋友了

I mean I love her to death but she's a fucking moron.

Fuck the broom, It must be a hammer. When they ask you what you are doing, you must reply "I want to be baptized".

Get that ching chang chong outta here

Even if you love her she must be removed.

+1 for deporting your parents.
Trump knows all the best people; he can work out a deal and get you some new parents. Family!

it still continues to baffle me that foreigners care so much, and pay so close attention to our election.

feels pretty good man :^)

Stay strong bro, make a good life for yourself.

Used to like him years ago. Saw a show when I was in college. Fast forward to "I like NLM!"

Never listened to that faggot again.

Seriously, celebrities, sportsers and their ilk should just stfu and do whatever they do. Or, they should get smashed in the face with a war mace Spanish Inquisition style.

The recession is over, you don't have an excuse anymore

Rightful quads, there

It's not that complicated. The jews use us as a proxy to fuck everyone else over for their own benefit. And for icing on the shit cake they encourage us to hate anyone who complains about being ass-fucked by the jews in our name.

I was playing Halo with my MAGA tag, and some Based dude messaged asking me if I was voting, when I told him I was from another country and supporting The Don from Overseas he gave the most American response ever "Awh Hell Yeah!"
You guys'll be alright.

And nobody gives a shit about you. Reported and filtered.

Ok, I read enough of this thread to determine OP is a giant faggot.

Stop being a bitch, save your shekels up and move the fuck out.

You can't spell rap without crap

All these digits left unchecked
May kek forgive you heathens, for I am angery

Quads confirm your family is pretty dim and easily manipulated.

this works with most mammals who live in groups. give it a shot OP

we really haven't been pushing hard enough on the shit pants/catheter angle lately

Cuckada is in the middle of a perpetual recession user.

I'm a bit surprised by how… sort of common this is. My father's always been this horrible, feminized male, and… it's kinda fucked me up. Good thing the best way to get back at daddy would be to have a successful career and raise a healthy, white family. Wasn't really expecting ro see similar stories coming up.

(fucking checked)
TFW SMUG PEPE AT THE DINNER TABLE

Divorce her

Second.

I was on them for a little while and I don't even think they made a difference.

And, I think it was here on Holla Forums that there was an article that pretty much stated that antidepressants kill your desire to do stuff and accomplish things because it fucks with your Dopamine. Since Dopamine works as the reward mechanism, if you get Dopamine from outside sources you don't get the hit from doing productive things. It's a big reason why drug addicts are such faggots. They use drugs to get hits of Dopamine instead of doing productive shit.

Debuddify

It's because your government likes to start wars in the MENA region and then flood Europe with the refugees.

My facebook is currently a fucking MAGICAL place.
I run this tumblr and I brought my followers down to 12 by saying I'd vote Trump (I only had like 45 followers and post only things like "Check out this rock" and "Why I like Budweiser when I'm in the field" and "No, there still isn't enough evidence to call the torosaurus one way or another stop fucking asking and check out this new avian dinosaur discovery" and shit.
People have collectively lost their shit and it's DELICIOUS

The recession is definitely not over, hold on tight when the depression starts.

Take it to Holla Forums
You Holla Forumsitch this isnt your Holla Forumslog

disbro'd

DeFOO that shit OP

There was a based user giving them away for only shipping costs, he had a site but I don't know what it was.

Well on a personal note I care because if that horrible hag is going to start WW3, I'll be out there defending my country from Russia, which I'd rather avoid. On another note Europe is choking on refugee dick right now and I hope that Trump bombs the everloving shit out of that "terrorist organization" with Putin and lets Putin wipe out the rebels for Assad so the shitskins have no excuse to be here.

Tump will also be a signal for the nationalists in Europe to rise up and break the globalist shackles. Also if Trump is gonna be actually draining the swamp in DC publicly, it will wake up and encourage a lot of people to sniff around for corruption in their countries.

Your country really likes to meddle in other people's business and anything you do has immediate global consequences that affect the lives of everyone. With great power comes great responsibility. Guide the light as you once did, America.

The only part of their economy that should be hurting right now is the oil industry

She's not a moron, just a typical woman. You dun goofed with trying to reason with her like an adult. If a woman can reason it should always be a pleasent surprise and never an expectation. You need to talk to them like the emotional children they are to get a point across.

Nope, just jews

This is what you do

1: Get a job if you don't already have one, even if its a low paying job. You can always get promoted or get experience to get a better job, but at least this way you have some type of income

2: Start doing your part to get along with people in the house. Let them win the arguments and fights if discussion isnt an option, and never be angry. Don't call a social worker. They're not going to help you, and say you did call one what would you say? That they suck and are assholes? it's their place, you'll just be evicting yourself. Remember the saying "when in Rome do as the Romans do?" Well you live with libtards who think that they are holier than thou ( morality and self rightiousness are the causes of so many evils its ridiculous, but that's another discussion )

3: Get some kind of hobby or activity that gets you away from them. Going to a gym is my first thought but do what you feel ( sports, hiking, shows etc)

4: Get a car and your license, even a 2 grand car can be ok. Don;t gt some washed up juker, but if it runs its all you need.

5: Move out. If you have a friend who is stable and isn't a druggie loser you both should be able to find a place for under a 1,000 a month

I know Holla Forums is giving you shit, but it's tough love. I grew up in a crazy house too with a step dad I had to beat the shit out of. I was given a 357 magnum because she thought he might use it on himself or us. I can;t tell you how many times cops were called at my place. Thing is he wasn't an alcoholic or durggie, but a crazy christian

Things can get better and life can be greater than you can imagine it, but YOU GOTTA MAKE THAT SHIT HAPPEN, START DOING IT TODAY AND DON;T WASTE A SECOND

good luck

- An user whos been through that shit

They will be awake at that time though. So how can I wake up people that are already awake?

I would kill for the opportunity to step back in time and murder marx in his sleep.

newfag here, how do I delete a file I posted?
plz no bully

You don't. Deal with it.

Anchor baby tossing his parents overboard? That's the best thing I've heard all day.

Because of all the world's countries, America has the longest dick and is ready to flop it down on anyone who disagrees.

Fuck your family too. Bunch of cum slurping faggots.

You must live with your shame but if it's too much to bear then there is only one way out.

I'm 23 and still live with my dad. Rent is stupid expensive here and i have no one to be a roommate with. Thank you chinks for artificially raising the property values. I even make 40k a year so I'm not poverty tier but shit is so god damn expensive here

My own country is locked up in the TPP, if Cunton wins we're fucked too. If Trump wins, we're out of it but also thanks to the extent of America's media control, if the US goes full nationalist we too will feel as though such a path is open to us too.

No election in our lifetimes has mattered more, period.

I FUCKING HATE THAT GIF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bullets have a mind of their own, goy.

I know, I know… It just looks cool.

pathetic

Some of my most staunchly Trump supporting friends are foreigners.

So far I've noticed:
Brits are based
The rest of western europe is either cucked or apathetic
Finns really do live to meme, they are naturally drawn to our memes because they are funnier
Canandians are commie retards (see )
South Americans (except mexicans I guess) love Trump and really need someone similar to clean up their shitholes
Flips love Duterte.

checkkin em

nice trips

How?

it's because of the small presence of feminism over there

user, you're life mirrors mine.

I didn't get my Driver license till I was 23, my parents held me back.

Even now, I only make around 3.2k a month, after taxes, but I also work two jobs, and put in around 55 hours a week. But, I have a running car, federal grants have paid for my school, I have no debt, my girlfriend and I live together. I've built a savings, I became /fit/, I'm slowly becoming a /k/ommando, and I'm trying to become as /lit/ as Goebbels.

It's an endless struggle, but it's worth it. Don't give up. I've attempted suicide multiple times, I'm alive, and my physiology is stronger than it has ever been before.

When I got out, I was 24. I was redpilled, and as were my parents, but they were already emotionally and mentally unhinged. Think about what happened when they became redpilled? It got even worse. My brother is lost too drugs and a sex offender, my sister is a multicolored hair Marxist faggot.

I can't change them. But I changed me. The world doesn't end tomorrow if we lose. It further solidifies us and gives us a more clear objective for the future. Do not be discouraged.

Get /fit/. When I moved out, I started jogging and lifting. Start jogging user. If you smoke anything, stop. It won't help you. Drinking is also bad. Albeit, I drink a little jäger here and there, I don't make a habit of it.

Essentially, the big thing that's going to smash you in the face is your lack of any sort of personal development. You don't know WHO you are, you only know what you've seen and been through. Stop playing Holla Forums. If you need it to cope, cut it down. Get a pair of headphones, Spotify, and start finding music (non-kike) and reading. It doesn't matter what you read, as long as it isn't kike literature. I always enjoyed Star Wars EU (Not this new bullshit) and Asimov, go to the bookstore or pirate something that may interest you. Start reading.

One thing that White DNA gives you is the ability too have actual emotional and intellectual insight into yourself. You're going to need to develop that, and it will take time. I enjoy culinary arts, I work with a bunch of niggers in a banquet kitchen. It pays the bills while I learn how to work as a paralegal. I also tend bar in the weekends, that pays that bills, and allows me to be a /k/ommando.

Get a hobby that gets you out of the house. If you can go innawoods, go there, nature is a mystical and magical place. Archery is a fun hobby, as is shooting. If you can't get access to either of those two, consider learning to bowl, golf, or ice skate.

If you're living at home, saving money should be easy. Get a job, it'll get you out of the house. When I left home, I was a fucking dishwasher, hardwork is good for the soul. Don't let your arrogance or superiority tell you differently, swallow your personal pride, and start working.

Avoid fast food. Get with a restaurant, if you're mildly personable and presentable, learning to wait tables will pay the bills. Waiting tables eventually leads to bar tending, bar tending in a shit restaurant still means making over $100 a night.

When I left home, I had barely any work experience, and no idea how to survive on my own. I was homeless for a bit, but I pulled through. It's ugly as hell out there user, and I mean that in the best possible way, you don't want to be on those streets.

You need a plan, but you cannot plan without having the necessary experience (Which you lack) You're going to have to learn how to cope with having no money, and being hungry, being broke is part of the game. I enjoy the restaurant scene, I enjoy cooking. Yes, I work with the niggers, but I made a point a long time ago.

I don't deal with the niggers, the niggers deal with me. You're going to make it user, but only if YOU want too.

No one will make it for you. But you will make it… If you decide you want too.

Do you live near New York, Miami, Boston califoriastan or Chicago ?

I'm more interested in why we both ended up replying to that user with head pats.

And check em' faggots

TRUMPS GONNA WIN IT

On the other hand, he didn't marry a fucking Mexican.

South park's literally recycling ancient Finnish image board memes. We have a chokehold on global culture you wouldn't fucking believe.

Sprölölööö :DDDD

Canada's GDP is in the negative right now, the economy is literally shrinking. They're getting around the jobs problem by splitting jobs into more and more part time jobs. There are also phantom jobs (Job postings that don't actually exist to give the illusion of work).

Also Ontario is a big problem Electricity pricing is out of control unless you live in Kenora or Dryden, Ontario is literally at the breaking point.

Justin JewDough.

???

Politics is one of the few things I can kind of agree with my parents on.

I have to give credit to Donald Trump in one key area: He managed to somehow make Hillary Clinton likable by comparison, which is quite the accomplishment.

Jaa mitä?

this comment is insane. 11/10

only thing to add - save money, go without.

Assburger nyt ainakin.

Should I stay home on Wednesday?

I live in SoCal and I don't want to be caught in the middle of a chimpout on my way home.

I don't consider myself to be an SJW, but that is very racist.

By the way, I'm white.

You got guns? Be ready to go coon hunting.

Trips means correct.

Start doing something.

I have a Swedish friend about my age. I was at the Trump rally in NH today and she called me during it. I could barely hear her over the noise. At some point she asked "where are you?" and I said I was at a Trump rally. I then heard what sounded like half-screaming/half-crying and her saying "tell him to go fuck himself." I turned off the phone and texted her instead. I think she's seriously afraid.

I am far more interested in the meltdown the mewling slaves of moloch will be experiencing

youtube.com/watch?v=UDmBU34Rmos&feature=youtu.be

There's only one way to save her.

Do your duty. We can only smile at death.

In order for Trump to get Mexico to pay for that wall, he'd likely have to go to war with them.

I agree that there is only one way

Punch her in the kidneys, shove her face into the pillow, and go in at full force

There's your problem.

Force her to tell you what it is exactly that you don't understand. Force her to think about her dumbass opinions and why they might be wrong. This is the only way to fix them.

It mirrors the german party elections a while back.
The AFD(that Right-Wing Party thats been in the news for months) has been voted for the most by foreigners and by people from east germany.
The reason is actually pretty simple, theyre not "in" the system. Its the same with England and the elderly voting for Brexit while the young shits voted stay.

Those east germans, elderlies from the UK and foreigners in Germany simply havent been indoctrinated long enough for it to stick, thats why they voted for things that were anti-globalist.

Funnily that was also somethign I looked for in Waifus, people outside of Society because they werent your typical 08/15 slut.

Not quite, I lived at home for a long time too.
From OP's story its easy to tell that his dads a cuck.
He works in IT which is an indication for being shy, his wife acts out all the time and even gets banned from stores, further proving that hes a cuck and cant control his wife.
And what happens if a woman leads a family? Utter misery, daughters may grow up strong willed but in the end are complete n utterly useless victims to their feelings. Sons grow up to be pussies, possibly accompanied by depression.

So how is OP gonna become a real man? He sure as hell never had the role model for that, and his mom, as head of the family most likely did this possessive relationship thing, where she puts him down all the time, but still makes sure to keep him addicted to staying home.
My mom did the exact same shit.
OP even described it, he didnt have any papers, you can be sure that his mom kept it that way on purpose til he finaly caught up.

Therefore calling him pathetic doesnt do shit, he needs proper tips. For me it was getting rid of my depression, cause without that I can now look back and see that the people that talked to me about it actually tried to help, and not harass me.
So its as said, OP needs to get shit done, cause thats what'll make him feel better about himself to put himself infront of the lifestyle hes living currently.

It's a bad example. Somebody trying to kill themselves with the gun at that angle is just gonna blow their faces off and maybe not even die, just get really fucked up. Gotta aim at the back of the skull, the base of the brain. If you're gonna shoot yourself, do it right.

Grab her by the pussy.

don't be retarded

Your story is full of holes.
Your sister wouldn't be able to vote even if she was old enough because she's Canadian

i have a convictionless wigger cousin that is in full meltdown mode because he's terrified of losing his government assistance. just a few days ago he was calling family and trying to persuade their vote by asking "how am i supposed to live?".

This

You can deftly shock her with your concern for her well being, with your altruistic desire to see her in a safer world, but you must be firm in your convictions, then tell her to move in with you, and breed white children.

It feels good, but its almost disappointing that I don't get to see any cucks meltdown, live and in person. maybe I'll take a roadtrip to Chapel Hill the day after Trump wins

Checked. Heard of Vancouver?

If only it was that easy for all of them.

I don't take any of the kike drugs and never will. I do not believe in the bullshit institution of psychiatry. The statistics show: they at best do nothing, at worst drive people to their death.

I need to get the fuck away from my parents, if they could have been fixed, my efforts to fix them over the years would have worked long ago.

Reserve good arguments for smart people, and reserve retarded rhetoric for retarded people. I think Vox Day covered this topic in his book.

sick dubs fam

Any of my interactions with my parents, no matter what angle of approach I have taken, have ever been positive. You're talking like they're reasonable people that can be engaged with and not insane.

You need to give her a good dicking, user.

It's like the man himself said

It's very rare to find a fashy girlfriend. You have to make your fashy girlfriend. If you aren't a cuck most girls conform to your politics pretty quick.

All he would have to say "Pay for the wall of we'll let the drug lords have their way with you and then let the angry Mayans in the south sacrifice what ever is left." and they'd build the fucking wall all by themselves and for free.

[email protected]/* */

Email him for patches.

My parents are control freaks who intentionally crippled me in many ways. At least, despite overwhelming odds, I have been completely unbluepillable while in the midst of the most extreme bluepillism all around me. So have some respect for me there.

Surprisingly related.

25 year old and moved out on my own no GF no roomates.

Was at the Raleigh rally today, so I'm chock-full of MAGA
tomorrow night the streets of chapel hill will be flooded over by the accumulated tears of emotionally shattered shitlibs

It literally is not my fault.

They eat junkfood and don't work out and get obese. I eat the healthiest food available to me at all times and work out and I'm fit. I research solutions to my problems and apply them to the greatest of my ability. I constantly focus on self-improvement.

I sincerely believe nothing is my fucking fault, it's all the shit disgusting degenerates around me that are causing me trouble, and I am trying really fucking hard to get away from them. I have a lot of money they've been stealing from me. They just use me for gibes. Kys.

Posted in the wrong thread the first time. This was just the other day for me. After being called out for just laughing, I responded and countered literally everything he said, then the response was "But Trump says mean things!" and he blocked me.

Fucking coward, but damn is it funny.

I already looked up lawyers in my area a few months ago, can't find one willing to help. I eventually though through the suicide hotline I was given when I was in the ward found out I could get a social worker involved so that is my plan. I just want to see if I can get my license in secret right now before I call although I might just call tomorrow even if they agree not to intervene at a bad time. It's a sticky situation, I have a lot of money and various of my stuff here, and they are insane enough and have no respect that they would do something like break my computer and beat me up again. I have also one guy I've been reaching out to for awhile, telling him about what's going on, and he's offered to help me since my parents are so worthless.

I'm not an atheist but I'm also not a christcuck.

This is my plan.

Already did this, getting a Smart Car for about $17,000, all electric.

No man, the insurance and other bullshit would be too much, while the government will pay me 5 thousand right away just for getting electric car and I'll have basically no expenses and be able to just recharge it from my solar panels while it's parked.

I also am looking for cheap land in rural place and have someone willing to sell to me 25 acres for 25k.

(I have about 60k total btw, I make lots o' money in the stockmarkets, but my parents dip in whenever they want which infuriates the fuck out of me and of course they threaten me with all kinds of shit if I make my money 100% my own)

Somehow I got to gtfo out of here and make sure they can never parasite off of me again.

Don't be too hasty. If Clinton "wins", you can die instead as a freedom fighting patriot in the war to come.

>be a 1st generation white American
>can't even say a positive word about Trump without the household erupting in shouting and being called a rapist the greatest irony of this is the fact that I've been raped and haven't told anyone but people online

I do not do any drugs and loathe everyone that is into them, I am not a lazy faggot I am very fit, I have tried to kill myself before and have scars because of it because I got so frustrated and was in total despair and Trump wasn't running for president back then btw, I don't watch the electric jew as I've always hated it growing up, and I'm an avid reader. You don't need to tell me to do any of these things which I've been telling my family to do for endless years. I'm not a degenerate. All the problems are from constant sleep deprivation and stress, shit which is created by my living situation. I just need to gtfo this place and make sure they don't have contact with me ever again. I have always wanted a gun too but it's going to be hard to get because of the psych-ward shit.

0% of what you're saying to me is relevant, the only part of your post that is any good to me, is just knowing you've been through the same shit. I have 0 personal failings / vices. It's all their damned fault that I'm stuck with them at 23, that, and the fucking chinks who made property values go up so fucking high everywhere.

Posting from another proxy because the faggot mods banned me for "blogposting". Looks like they locked the thread too.

That part with Nathan and his dad always makes me smile.

My whole life is basically "fuck you mom and dad I'm going to embrace virtues, have a traditional family, start a business, be independent and successful, be healthy, and love my race" while they've actually tried to force me to eat junkfood because they think there's something wrong with me and that I'm health-obsessed, my own room has always been the cleanest in the house and any other rooms that have been clean have been exclusively because of me while they are hoarders living in piles of junk, and so on and on.

They are really disappointed that I'm not some disgusting degenerate fag liberal freak they wanted me to be.

Canada. Fucking, Canada.

Canada is worse than Sweden, seriously.

Yeah, makes sense a person who went through the ordeal of earning citizenship wouldn't want it given away to a bunch of dirty spics.

So why didn't you calmly tell the m that Hillary's Foreign policy outright implies if not states they're going to take down Russian planes in Syria, now anyone with sense will know what Russia will do when enough of its planes are attacked
While Trump will make peace with Russia

Just bring a gun ffs, if the niggers try anything, slay them all and get the Racial Holy War going. I myself chased a bunch of niggers that were robbing every house out of my neighborhood here in Canada just a week or so ago. I was ready to kill them but they were pussies. It's not like I've got anything to lose.

Nah I didn't go through the ordeal of getting a citizenship, I was a legal child born in this country, folks didn't get citizenship until around '04, they were involved with the Democrats before they were citizens.

How did you become friends with a Swede?

Shit, guess I didn't know what you meant by "first generation."

No problem user it's late/early don't worry too much about it shit like that happens.

Can confirm the housing in Vancouver is shit, stay crimson fellow Leaf.

Thank you user, you understand very well my situation.

Yep.

For the longest time I didn't even know that shit existed, I had no idea how to get stuff in order, and I needed to find help getting that shit back under my control as my parents ignored my pleading for a year or two once I realized that shit existed to have it given back to me. I had to go through pretty extreme measures to get it all back also needed money for it too since I had to get a new-everything and go through verification process and all this shit.

This is where you're wrong, there's absolutely fucking nothing wrong with my lifestyle, aspirations, and habits. It's just living with them and them keeping me awake all the time, constantly stressing me, that is making me sick and tired. I need to sleep and I need to not feel like I'm in a constant warzone living next to people that I dream about killing a few hundred times now.

Fellow Poznadian here, most parts of the country the economy is such dogshit that it's nearly impossible to move out until you have a foothold on a career.

You could do the room-mate thing but 3-5 fags in a shitty apartment is no fucking way to live, not that what he's going through is any better….

the economic opportunity you burgers can still enjoy has been dead here since the 90s.

If I ever get out of this shithole and get a good redpilled wife just to have a faggot son like you, I'll be enacting my own day of the rope in the garage, then claim he committed suicide.

I like to see it the other way around
Hillary is so shocking as a candidate she's losing to someone 15 years out of the Overtarian window
Honestly if Hillary was against Jeb she'd still be winning if not by 5-10 points better than she's doing now even if she is behind by 2-5 points

This shit is honestly so typical.

Another example is rich shit-libs loaded with money saying they represent the poor while going apeshit on poor white men who don't go along with their groupthink.

You don't understand their mentality.

If Hillary told them to eat shit and rape themselves with black dildos they'd do it.

They are unconditionally loyal to the ZOG.

People think that Pence is a bad pick but I think Trump did quite well in picking a loyal Wojak that the normies can like

So you're saying that they think a man saying mean things is worse than ww3

I've tried to tell you. I've tried to warn you about the (((Swede))), but you didn't listen.

They're literally worse than the Jews.

They would fight a World War III and call it something else though. In their mind it wouldn't be a war.

To explain…

If an Islamic Terrorist kills a boatload of people, he's mentally ill and an anomaly.

If a White Man so much as makes a threat, he's definitely an organized terrorist blah blah.

Libshits will call killings "euthanasia" or "crime" or deny they are happening altogether as they do it.

Hell, if you're a nigger you can brutally rape my libshit family and they'll come up with ways to explain that it wasn't really rape.

On the other hand, if a white man so much as looks at them wrong, it's RAPE!

You getting the idea? These people are insane, anti-white, masochistic, freaks.

The ZOG can do no wrongs. Everything they do is right. While everything any filthy anti-semites do is wrong.

What the fuck would you call a Nuke strike, something that is a bit too much to call "Involuntary Euthanasia"

No word which isotope gets to keep then neutrons though.

Sweden + Canada need to be steamrolled by Russia and USA, the few non-cucked and redpilled men given special roles in the new regime, and the rest of the populace enslaved. It's the only way; they are natural slaves anyways and very subservient to whatever power is in control. It must have been that long history of the Vikings owning and raising Serfs that created this slave populace.

"inclement weather"

You sound like a little bitch

A nuclear strike?

They'd just blame it on whatever boogieman their masters tell them to blame it on, unless their masters take credit for it, in which case they will support it by saying it was necessary to cleanse the world of racism.

What? Because I want to enslave Canadian cucks? Then shoot them when they outlive their usefulness?

Well, it's a good thing you're gay.