Hillary Clinton gets booed off the stage by Latinos. "You're not welcome here!" in Los Angeles California

Hillary Clinton gets booed off the stage by Latinos. "You're not welcome here!" in Los Angeles California.

twitter.com/regated/status/795723198860001281

Spread this shit lads!

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/trends/explore?date=now 7-d&q=spirit cooking
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In other news, the city of los angeles committed suicide by shooting itself in the back of the head six times.

epic

CNN: They weren't saying "boo", they're saying "Boo-ill and Hillary!"

Kek'd

Post a webm. I can't play videos on Twatter on any browser.

use the mobile.twitter website then, the video is there as .mp4 most of the time.

The crowd seemed to cheer for her until that point- perhaps they were booing the heckler? Just playing devil's advocate.
It looks like she had to leave or else it'd trigger her seizures.

What the hell is she doing in Los Angeles?

This really just seems like it was one guy. Granted, one guy amongst nine people total probably seems a lot

I was saying Boo-ill

Both her and Trump know they can't sway undecideds at this point so they're pandering to their respective bases.

But Trump has been hitting all of the battleground states today and yesterday, right? I haven't seen him in a solid red state recently.

¡Ella adora al diablo! ¡Queremos Jeb!

Couldn't make out what anyone in the crowd was saying other than you're not welcome here and then she scurried away like a cockroach.

This is old AF fam.
Oh well no better time to bring this shit back up

Some SJW shouting about her betraying queer rights activists and women's right activists in Honduras.

Figures.

I thought this could be about the spiritual cooking leaks. I am disappoint.

Not surprised.

Well then, it's just Hillary

Top fucking kek

If they try and rig this even the hispanics will be lynching the journos

Nice.

Seems like this.

Seriously though, what the fuck dif this Bitch expect?
Everone knows now that she's a fucking DEVIL WORSHIPPER
And she expects to get Hardcore Catholics like Latinos to vote for her after THAT? Good grief.

It was one guy

Old, OOOOLLLLDDD news, faggot. Back to cuckchan

Weird, I just saw embed related today and it was uploaded two weeks ago. This is old news, yet I (and I guess most of you too) never heard of it.

Yep, it 2009 coup that happen in Honduras. Left a weak and corrupt autocrat, no death squad yet.

The spics were based.
But this is from months ago.
Praise kek

You're aware that's a leftist meme right?
In truth latinos are about as catholic as europe is.
IE bordeline (or completely) heretical for those that still do something faith related and mostly atheist/agnostics, with a handfull of old lady pope worshipping.

Also sage for obvious slide thread and you cunts should know better.

Hispanics are turning on her for being a satanist.

This video was from last year during the primary with cuck sanders.

Trying to Escape.
Snake's been sent in after her.

Doesn't Mexico have that festival of the dead going on though? Wouldn't some kind of Spanish heritage make them more tolerant to that sort of thing?

I'd last about 20 minutes as a secret service agent. The first leftist freak that got in my face would probably get a bullet.

there is a difference between mexican halloween and an actual satanic ritual

Their religious practises could be be described as occult Catholic. The way they venerate and pray to saints is pure heresy.

HAARPquake, more likely. Falls off into the ocean.

Ironically, leaving the inland empire intact with a top notch gulf/bay that now captures all the Pacific moisture meaning they can grow 3x as much produce.

Okay, fair enough

ftfy

Legals have no reason for defending illegals, latinos are not a closed comunity who act as a whole, whatever democrat leaks say.

From what I've seen and been told, it not a celebration of death itself but rather remembering the good time of those that have died and that they're now free from the shackles of this world. It varies from country.

Holy.. i can't stand my own writing

It's over and they know it. Look at that pathetic fucking stage. Is she a fucking cover band at a dive bar?

How true is this? I know most are devout Catholics, but did the spirit cooking really reach them & influence their vote this hard?

Niggers wanted to change their votes.

Nevermind, I didn't read the damn topic. I'm retarded.

You're correct on that, there separate enclaves amongst the Latino population. Different cultures only tie they have is a common language and even that varies. Example, among Latinos, the people from Honduras and el Salvador hate each other with a passion, it a very complex feud that I can say that started around the 50s and almost manifested itself into a full blown war during the 70 if not for the intervention of US.

This reminds me how Bernie was spurned at a spic festival during California's primary. Spics, like niggers, don't care about politicians unless they're of their blood and flesh. It's a healthy in-group preference that will make the Democratic party implode.

Nah, it's what you said, is a "celebration" in wich families come togheter and visit the tombs of their dead members.

The version you are talking about is mixed with aztec religion, as far as i know it has become more important in mexico just because it atracts tourists

This thread was worth it just for that.

I'm smiling.
Good setup, and thanks for the finish anons. Capped

Jesus who is this troll that follows clinton around all the time?
I remember her in a different video taking photos of reporters who asked real questions too.

Is California red?

a decent amount, I imagine. Sustained interest following the initial spike.
google.com/trends/explore?date=now 7-d&q=spirit cooking

technically the criminal illegals from colombia, honduras and guatemala have been killing off mexicans with skin lighter than theirs.

That situation down in mexico happened because they could not enforce their shitty borders, if you point this little known fact to mexicans it puts them at odds with other hispanics.

Not exactly.

If we lose to this bitch I hope Russia bombs us into the dirt, smash this country to the atom.

Start this evil womens candidacy with exactly what she deserves, WW3, a crown, and nothing to rule over.

99% blue m8.

Never ever until illegals are removed and shitlibs are bullycided.

What's that red brick thing behind her?

El bumpo

Wow, she's making Jeb! look high energy.

holy shit. one guy. one fucking guy and she runs away. DONALD IS GOING TO ABSOLUTELY DESTROY HER

The Latinos know?

wew
wew
wew
wew
wew
wew
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

why the fuck cant hillary wear normal clothes
wtf is this blue coat
fucking cunt
i hope you have fucking cancer hillary
and fuck you cia

Exactly. Latinos for the most part aren't a unified block. All hate each other for various reasons. The legal mexicans in USA actually don't really like the illegal mexicans, but they absolutely HATE the Guatemalans and Hondurans, basically any other group from below their border. Any time squatemalans cross into mexico, the mexicans treat them like absolute shit because they know they know just as much as people in the US know that these people are just trash looking for handouts.

Latinos are smart. They see the evil this woman represents

They are the niggers of Mexico. No kidding they treat them like shit.

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH

Bitch got her shit shut down by 1 guy.

ahhhhh

This fucking was soooo soothing…

Nah…

It's like with christianity everywhere, it picks up or embeds the traditions that wuz there before.

The mexicans aren't cutting the hearts out of people on top of pyramids anymoar….

Same with the christians here, we have all but 1 of the 4 seasonal blots still preserved and so so so much more. Just make up a taqqyia excuse to have mid summer and connect it to some saint.

They are more mixed here than there.

However…

Don't follow Huldra! She will only lure you with her down to the underworld!

Don't listen to her song!