rt.com/usa/365694-glenn-beck-obama-blm/
archive.is/wvuF0

CUCKING FOR THE BIG STRONG BLACK MAN
TRULY STRANGE TIMES
PRAISE KEK
SHADILAY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gqN59gx737I?t=133
insider.foxnews.com/2014/07/14/glenn-beck-donate-food-clothing-illegal-immigrant-children-and-local-churches-texas
archive.is/ylZQU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Has there been another person in history who has cucked out harder than Beck?

How do you want your career fam?

youtu.be/gqN59gx737I?t=133

JUST

This clip makes me so angry whenever I see it.

LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK
LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK

LITERALLY CHRISTCUCK

The Scofield Bible was a mistake.

Further proof that someone needs to glass Utah and all the Mormon filth.

Fucking Mormons.

Fucking Jonestein…

Reminder that Glenn Beck raped and killed a girl in 1990.

I'm trying really hard to think of someone who's sold out, abandoned his own principles and betrayed his followers harder than Glenn Beck. I can't think of anyone.

all that projection

(checked)
Dubs confirm Cheetocuck ultimate betrayer.

bump

Glenn Beck seems like a Tim and Eric character.

Mormons aren't christian, retard

Typical Jonestein. He says something good one minute and the next it's "They're Nazis, like Soros!"

Hard to think of

Christcucks gonna christcuck.

He's been on this course for awhile now.

insider.foxnews.com/2014/07/14/glenn-beck-donate-food-clothing-illegal-immigrant-children-and-local-churches-texas

archive.is/ylZQU

Moot

it's kinda funny
you know, i remember back in 2009 or so when beck was really big and i was still bluepilled-
he was scant inches away from naming the jew, i think he had some long documentary about george soros and cultural marxism

now I'm total shitlord and he's pro-gay and pro-blm

That was actually the first trigger when Beck started going down. People were ripping him on FB for that. It's been downhill for Becker since then

Glenn Beck had an official/unofficial fanclub of 38,000 people that recently abandoned him. I assume most of his listeners now, even the ones who are less awake can still smell that something is off about him.

He has no choice now but to slowly and carefully switch sides (assuming he wasn't always a plant). In fact, I've heard some people speculate he plans to be the spokesperson for the new moderate (((conservative republican))) party after Hillary Clinton mutes all the current talk radio hosts like Rush Limbaugh, Alex Jones, Sean Hannity and Michael Savage.

I've long, long suspected Beck of voter suppression. Glenn Beck has no interest in preserving America's borders, language and culture by preventing a Hillary presidency. He presents his anti-Trump "muh principles" as some form of legitimate moral high ground. Yet to his former listeners all his moral chest-thuming at best appears naive or artificial, and at worst absolutely fucking traitorous. As long as his base doesn't vote for Trump, Hillary floods the nation with millions of Democrat voters, and Glenn becomes the new impotent (((Right's))) moral, spiritual leader.

And we all know the Republicans want to win this election. . .

Common misconception, user.
You see, to betray someone, you have to actually have been on their side in the first place. Christopher Poole was never an ally of any board besides /a/ and maybe /jp/. He detested Holla Forums and /new/ and most likely Holla Forums as well. So if anyone ever says, "remember when Moot was based?" call their bullshit, because not even /a/utists liked him by the end because he would pull shitty pranks on them every year (Which was actually the lulziest thing he ever did.) He also appointed shit mods that only acted as his personal Stasi years before gamergate (The Holla Forums mod Redwood was particularly despised for auto banning anyone who said nigger, because he was a butthurt spade himself.) Then Moot proved his faggotry with the complete shoa of any remaining uncucked mods and the travesty that was Holla Forums harbour. Then the Jew sold his site to Hiroyuki and then sucked up to Goygle.
Don't be fooled, Moot is a faggot.

beginning of the end.

it was amazing to see it on cable news at the time; now it has devolved into current year cuckoldry.

This guy is such a weirdo, just look at those clothes, its clear he is trying to look like a priest.

SPAM IS SPAM, FAGGOT
SPAM IS SPAM, FAGGOT
SPAM IS SPAM, FAGGOT
SPAM IS SPAM, FAGGOT
SPAM IS SPAM, FAGGOT
SPAM IS SPAM, FAGGOT
SPAM IS SPAM, FAGGOT
SPAM IS SPAM, FAGGOT
SPAM IS SPAM, FAGGOT
SPAM IS SPAM, FAGGOT

Yet he leads the Chrstcuckservatives for the past 8 years.

He was doing pretty good work on Fox, but then the (((usual suspects))) were getting upset that he was beginning to talk about Soros, the Federal Reserve, and the CFR. So he sold out.

Why hasn't this man killed himself yet? Who actually still listens to him? I turned on AM radio for the first time in 10 years the other day, heard his voice for about 5 seconds, went right back to silence. Silence was better

What the fuck happened to Glen Beck?
He was always a little nuts but he's really gone over the falls now. Did he get MKUltra'd or something? Even Gavin McInnis didn't fall this far.

just cheeto my shit up fam

He's lost his fucking mind.

I'll be honest i did listen to his show daily back in 2009 or so and liked it. he was going where jonestein takes things… NWO illuminati kinda shit. but all of a sudden he goes nutso libtard. makes one wonder what they have on him , that girl he killed, pedo shit? he was either a plant the whole time or had dirt that someone leveraged against him as to hijack his influence.

So he's decided to instead endorse Hillary the Whore of Babylon? What's the thought process here?

I remember back when some friends of mine started calling themselves libertarian. Compared to being apolitical normies, I thought that was pretty interesting… until I learned they had gotten the word from glenn beck yes I know what libertarians have turned into

I swear, Beck should convert to Judaism and suck Schlomo's dick.

The funny thing about that is Glenn Beck was who popularized the "Soros was a Nazi collaborator" myth. 2016 Jonestein really isn't all that different from 2008 Beck.

He's a mormon, what did you expect?

He's a media whore. He realizes that he burned all his bridges on the right and is trying to find a new audience. Utterly repulsive yet completely unsurprising.

Really looks like he knows whose ass to kiss to stay employed.

Hahahahahahhaahahahah, the cuck was not deemed worthy to speak face to face with the God Emperor

The hallmark of a cuckservative…they care more about what liberals think of them than they do about the country.

Does he think the left will accept him? They've always considered him a kook. Maybe if he grovels and begs enough he can get the position of jester but he'll never get respect.

Last gasp desperation as he goes broke. Blacks are the only ones possibly dumb enough to follow him.

Ya, around that time I was just beginning my journey down the rabbit hole. Beck was definitely close to naming the kikes, but then would go off about how important Israel was to the US, and I would put on music then.

Then he left Fox, got his own shit going. I thought "cool, he will start naming names without Fox holding him back!" Nope. He began to cuck.

Then I moved on.

Now I see him and KNOW I did right. He is pathetic. He definitely on suicide watch. Probably gonna get shitfaced drunk and smoke some crack tomorrow night when Trump is declared the winner.

Beck is nothing more than a scam artist/failed attempted cult leader that believes the easiest way to make money/manipulate people is to advocate from the "underdog" position.
His early days on Fox News had him emulating a Rhino/establishment Republican. When the original Libertarian Ron Paul supporting Tea Party came on the scene he started following that and it became what we have today. He had advocated himself as this voice of the conservative underdog for so long that when the alt right came around and basically everyone under the Republican/Conservative banner supported it; he believed that the underdog position was to oppose the alt right. The problem with his thinking was that the people who opposed the alt right were the same people he was opposing previously. He back himself into a corner where all his supporters/followers not only supported his "enemy" or majority position but he supporters also hated the people in the "underdog" position. He's lost and as his money dries up for the 3rd time he will probably "reinvent" himself again as to continue his Underdog scam.

If he stays in politics expect him to be a liberal if Trump wins and a libertarian if Trump loses. If he leaves politics expect him to move into something where he can profit from identity politics such a hip hop or pop culture.

I always found it weird that he and Hannity both got national syndication a day after 9/11.