Post kino

Post kino

inb4 _ is shit
None of these are shit

most of those are shit

You have shit taste. Time to accept it.

kill yourself

Hello reddit all of those besides Super 8 are good to great

Fixed it for you. Harry Potter, Bridge of Spies, The Social Network etc. are not terrible but as soon as you start comparing them to The Master, Enemy, Drive etc. it just doesn't stack up.

Have some better recent kinos to fill the gaps if you like. All three are a real treat, I especially recommend Antiviral as it is extremely underrated for it quality.

The harry potter films on that last are just as good as enemy and better than drive lad. stop sucking off refn, part 1 was really good

Feels bad having Samsara, black swan and drive there with all that trash.

SHGGGGGYY

Take your reddit taste and get the fuck back.

go back to reddit and then kill yourself

Fify.

Uhhh… you don't get to bring opinions.

kys OP

They're not my opinions.
They're the truth.

>>>/a/

How does it feel to be a Hollywoodfag?

Only God Forgives is an absolutely terrible movie. Only Ritalin users would think that behind all the neon lights and stiff acting hidden messages are hidden. It's one of those "there is nothing happening but it was intentional so that the viewer can give meaning to the movie instead of the artist".

Only God Forgives is Drive with all the style and none of the substance. There was no need for it. The Neon Demon was much more it's own thing and was better for it.

I know you were 14 when they came out but you hate shit taste

How does it feel not being able to identify kino, go back to watching Okja faggot

Who would have guessed this shitty board has no chops, thanks for the reclist OP