How to become spiritually/culturally German?

Hey Germanbros on this board,

I'm 1/2 German (exactly) the rest is Irish and English. I have a real love for German culture, my grandmother used to speak to me in German, when I was just a little kid. I sadly never learned it. My roots in America go back to the 1600s, but amazingly enough I am exactly 1/2 German, by accident. I did the research and added it all up. Exactly 1/2, Who would have thought?

Anyway, I feel like I want to become German. So, how can I do this? What should I look at, listen to or read to really understand what it is to be a German?

This isn't just muh heritage for me, this is deep. My blood is very German, and I resonate to the culture.

Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-HujjNQPv2U&t=612s
pghmannerchor.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=bM0sEsbr9Lw),
sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/05/140519160716.htm
livescience.com/46791-friends-share-genes.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pic=just for fun

Go get your friends and family to go to a german resturaunt together and listen to som polka.

Are you being serious, though? Is polka really the epitome of Germanness to you?

This.

You can also go in a mountain while drinking some German beer and yodeling.

Just be content with being America faggot, they won't accept you as their own.

Shove bratwurst up your ass while dancing Der Guten Tag Hop-Clop.

Learn the language, study the culture, move to Germany.

I am a huge fan of hiking and nature and I like to think that's the German in me.

Only jerk off to GermanGooGirls videos and while your stroking your sausage say "OOH JA, DAS IST GUD JA!".

sounds good ok

I really love Germany and my roots there. I feel a strong connection to it. I am more German than anything else, blood-wise.

throw rocks at turks
call anglos "inselaffen"
drink everything from a stein

my grandpa used to have one of those

I'm portuguese and i'm also a huge fan of hiking, is that my german ancestors from 650 AD speaking to me?
Seriously, learn the language, learn some cooking recipes and research about your ancestors, that's the best you can do nigh to being born there.

Grow a mullet,never ever genuinely laugh and act superior to everyone

guess you're right

I mean obviously genes affect culture, so the way I think and act will, to some extent, be more like Germans because of my German blood.

Wasn't that like a 1980s thing in Germany? I'm guessing.

I want to get my gf's dad one of these for christmas. But googling I can only find low quality touristy garbage. Where do I get a good one?

Make sure to give people lots of compliments.

You cant be german unless youre a muslim

First, you want to go to heavydotcom and begin to ease yourself in slowly. You don't want to go skat right from the off. Ease in gently with some fisting, light BDSM, maybe a golden shower. Then you can progress to double fisting, maybe some a2m to get you ready for the concept of a person shitting in another person's elses mouth.

pic related (it's an actual German)

fuck off

Why don't you just follow your own culture, fucking germaboo.

North portuguese. Don't you know we wuz visigoths n shit?

Jews did this.

And Germans don't talk like that. Hollywood jews pretending to be Germans talk like that.

Holy shit this rules

Why?
I mean, it's flattering, but as long as all whites are counter semitic and pro their own people, the whole world will be healed, anyway.

I identify very strongly with my German roots. I was always given shit about it by people who tell me German means Nazi, too. My mom was harassed as a kid for having pride in her German heritage.

It's just special to me. I feel like I should be German.

You could buy lederhosen and become a homosexual prostitute who doesn't charge as long as the clientele claims to be syrian.

fuck off faggot

You're a quintessential White American, brah, deal with it.

is anyone really surprised that a lot of Americans are going to want to flee back to their ancestral homeland? The country is a multicultural postmodern shopping center on its way to becoming the next Brazil.

I realize a lot of people probably don't want Americans coming to their country but its hardly a shocking sentiment when they don't have a country.

No u fuck off with your shitty thread and attitude. You're not German. You're some white kid living in America. What state do you live in? A lot of the states in the US have their own unique and interesting culture. Embrace something you actually belong to otherwise you're just as bad as a "we wuz kangs" nigger.

I have Nordic ancestry but i dont give a shit about that. I was born in Texas. I'm a fucking Texan and I'm proud of it.

Learn the language.
Start posting here
Get called out for your improper grammar.
Learn more.
Repeat until noone suspects you of being a burger.

Gruß Gott user, you're really being fucking humiliated.

Not Jew Jersey, that's for fucking sure. It's literally "No Fun: The State". I can say this because i'm some poor faggot stuck in this state.

Yeah, that's why I said "a lot of" and not "all". New Jersey is a nightmare.

Everyone shut the fuck up.

The only thing that can truly prove you are german is your wholehearted, unconditional love for good beer, BBQs and that shitty soccer team that never wins but you love it anyway.

It's like a miniature california.

That sounds strangely remniscent of the U.S and Aussieland.

Theres only one way to "become" a german and its by blood. There is no such thing as "spiritually" German you fucking faggot

-protocols of the learned elders of zion

So Anglo-Saxon? I don't see the issue here.

Just admit your other half is spic or something so we can get over this.

Well yeah, we're not so different. It's almost as if german culture had a big part in creating americas culture.

Sadly, as someone who is interested in spirituality, I must confirm this. Noone else in this country gives a shit about spirituality and there also isn't any spiritual identity you could have that made you german. Unless, of course, you think you are a reincarnation of Hitler or something. I mean, that'd work.

Not just any alcohol though.

Learn German, read Goethe's Faust, listen to Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, and drink a shitton of beer with everything.

For learning German, used book stores are a good place to start. Everyone had German grammars, dictionaries and textbooks 40 years ago. You can find a lot of good stuff at second-hand stores for cheap.

If the classical composers aren't your thing, there's more vulgar music too. Rammstein and Kraftwerk are degenerate but amusing, a good way to reinforce your grasp of basic vocabulary. But for legit German music, go with Stahlgewitter, Nordfront, and Landser (in that order). Old-timey German military marches are also great, but they're an acquired taste (eg "Das Funkerlied," "Im ganzen Vaterland," "Die Wacht am Rhein").

If you like the Third-Reich angle, read Guderian, Rommel, von Manstein and von Mellenthin. Lots of fun military books.

On a more primeval level, drink beer by the liter and get hard for physical pain/discomfort. Start working out in a t-shirt and shorts when it's below freezing. Keep your house, car, clothes and body obsessively clean.

Be spiritually/culturally American you flaming faggot germaboo. Either strive to make your nation better or eat a bullet.

All white degeneracy stems from alcohol. I worked in a liqour store for 2 years and had to deal with the lowest scum in town and they were all white. People begging me to let them get their drinks on tab (pay later). These people had children the poor bastards.

Makes me fucking sick peopel think theyre cool for drinking something that weakens you and numbs your senses. Part of me thinks you all deserve to be genocided for being so corrupt and docile. fucking goyim.

You want to be Germanic. Watch "The Myth" videos, based on Alfred Rosenberg's works, a NSDAP philosopher. Germanic societies really valued Honor as a guiding concept for life, which is something I've always believed in my life.

holy fuck i wish I could punch through my screen and murder you faggot

People were kicked out of the SS for drinking too much. Its totally fucking degenerate.

This is why girls fuck niggers. They see their fathers be pathetic drunk losers with beer bellies. You cucks brought this invasion on yourselves. die.

1 of the 4 cardinal virtues was abstinence from alcohol.

I was a huge Germanboo, went over to 'Schland, and this was kind of the response that I got. I tried really hard to only speak German and I even threw away all my white socks in favor of black socks so I wasn't such an obvious Burger. I passed online (practice) citizenship tests, I wanted to be a German super super bad, but I mostly got perplexed responses from Germans or they just asked me about America. At best they kind of regarded me as like a second/third cousin. I even dated a German girl who was super into America, she liked Truckers and Country music and the idea of a macho American in general. She was maybe a month pregnant and I asked her to take the abortion pill. I still really regret it even though I was an unsaved degenerate back then and I didn't really love her. I have a wife now though and she's pregnant.

Just accept that you are part of the German diaspora, there's nothing wrong with that, and anyway, the Germany in your mind doesn't even exist. These days it's just kind of a wimpy, sad country that has been occupied by us since 1945. I mean, it's still cool to visit, but be glad that you are an American, most Germans that I knew wanted to be Americans anyway. I'll never forget going into a Chinese restaurant in Stuttgart and seeing a German dressed as prairie nigger give the stink eye to a German dressed a cowboy. Just be an American dude.

What are you? Some kind of Hadji? Drink a beer, kill a pig and eat some fucking bacon or go back to Syria

C'mon user. Hitler's favorite composer and the subject of works by Nietzsche himself. I dare anyone to listen to the first 7 minutes of this and not find it painfully transcendent.

youtube.com/watch?v=-HujjNQPv2U&t=612s

First pic is a confirmed kike

I can coach you on Skype.

Jerseyfags? Same here.
What county, anons?

Indeed. Not just the policies, they do look similar.

This state needs a nuke, tbh

What's wrong with been American?

He's right you big dummy. Why do you think there are so many advertisements for beer and liquor? Why bars are loud and full of promiscuous people? So men and women are kept in an endless cycle of watching sportsball and neglecting their families if they have one at all. Don't you know that the NSDAP was formed by grumpy guys sitting in beer halls, not sports bars with whores for wait staff??

How about the one full of poles and toxic shit? I'm at the woodbridge area, used to be at princeton. Had to move because of a shekel deficit.

Jersey is fucking shit. The niggers and ricans keep spreading further into white areas and keep pushing whites further away. And even without the demographic issues, the taxes are fucking insane. You might as well be renting your own property, with how high the property tax is. And then there's the sales and income tax. It's fucking unlivable. And then there are the gun laws…

Glad I crossed the Delaware.

I'm living in my dead grandma's house because it's free. I'm so fucked that I can't afford to move out of state.

You aren't German, you fucking faggot, and no matter how much you LARP, you ever will be German. An Irish Brit LARPing as a German is like an abo LARPing human. Fuck off.

I curled up in bed with my waifu while listening to Wagner's Parsifal (Karajan) and will continue with Der Ring des Nibelungen. These operas are definitely best when shared with one's beloved. Romance, heroism, and tragedy are all at the core of the Germanic soul (their history really reflects this too), things I deeply adore and can relate to, which has amplified lately. The memory is either in the blood or it isn't, so being a poseur is ridiculous and just posing the question "How to become X?" means you've already lost because you just don't got it in you.

It is truly among the shittiest states. And getting worse all the time. Less White and more liberal (especially since Christie is now hated here).

Not too far from here (near Watchung)
You guys loaded with Pajeets over there?
They basically own nearby Edison

Oy Vey goys, Meet the new Germans!

"America" has been dead for decades, only baby boomers and deluded fools think there is still some "America" to be saved or conserved.

Seriously.

Consider the following: 57% of Americans are non-hispanic whites. Now that number includes middle eastern people and North Africans so take that out.

Now take out the ethnic enclave whites that did not assimilate like the Greeks and Italians.

So now were down to probably a little less than half. Now consider that the overwhelming majority of those people under the age of 30 are rootless postmodern cosmopolitans.

So, when you look at the big picture, perhaps maybe a quarter of the country is still "American", with another quarter being white globalists with no association with traditional American identity, and the remaining half being non-whites or ethnic enclave whites.

America doesn't exist anymore. Any White Nationalist movement in the US needs to face this fact if it wants to actually get anywhere instead of clinging to a failed state.

Unsurprisingly, many people want to flee to Europe where they perceive there is still a strong sense of identity.

This isn't defeatism, merely if you're not willing to face the reality of the situation in America you're not going to get anywhere with a solution.

WHO THE FUCK LET THE AMISH IN?

Drinking is the cornerstone of German, nay, Western culture. We can still have drunken revelry and still be a kick-ass civilization. For christssake, the Germans still lost to the Russians in WWII. Who do you think was drunker the whole time?

Germany and Germans as we knew them were all wiped out years ago user. The only one's left are shells of their former selves. Europe can only be saved by America, ironic since we started this mess in the first place by Jewish orders.

You can never be German, but that's fine. Be the best of what you are. If everyone did this, the world would be a better place, but instead, we're stuck with niggers and faggots.

Former Edison here. This is true. A hell of a lot of Indians. Then, you have the niggers and spics from New Brunswick. And the section 8 bullshit in Highland Park.

Funniest part is if you go south on 287 for 10 minutes you get to some pretty white areas.

Just be a complete cuck that celibates his own peoples destruction. Thats pretty much what being a modern German is.

I went to Germany before the invasion (there were already muds and gypsies everywhere) everyone hates them, and Russians.

All you have to do is be white(germanic/nordic/anglo are all acceptable) Enjoy beer, music, kraut, and sausages. Hate all muds, kikes, and be cautious around slavs. Now you are German.

Also you cant be ugo. Like 90% of German born are normal-good looking. Not even joking.

You're mostly correct.
The average American is rootless & identity-less and simply don't care. Can't fault them entirely. Our society, controlled as it is by International Jewry, does nothing to encourage people to take pride in their identity, history, or culture (unless their non-White) and is actively suppressing it in favor of Negro "culture" and "music".

Pajeets sure do take over an area quickly

Except thats not true at all. Their government is the problem. There has been lots of backlash against them. Some mayor was even attacked by a mob for letting refugees in their town.

You're wrong faggot. Read my poats. Until we are number one again you can't say any bullshit like that. Until then, getting wasted as a culture is handicapping ourselves into a stupor. Funny you mention the Amish, they actually know how to make their own food and they don't drink. Neither do Trump or Putin.

You can start by not starting a crap slide topic for the next 24 hours.

t. fully british american whose dad also speaks to him in german

Protocols of Zion

Be a good goy and drink your medicine!

Reeeeeeeee germaniboos out

t. Kraut

just learn the language and dont stress over your heritage or else everyone will hate you in every country

You dumb nigger you are German. You think you can go around killing Germans and stealing their Germanicness to become full German? You're not from Germany, but you could move there after learning German and becoming a Germany citizen. Make friends, marry a good German girl and make German babies. You can't read a book to understand a culture or a people. You need to live it.

Jesus Christ German looks weird when it's typed out this much.

Bait thread
4kanker thread

That's how I felt reading CoC and seeing 'Jew' 20 times a page

How true. Nice observation. I don't think Deutschland shares the same effect.

Not just Trump and Putin. Hitler was against alcohol, Henry Ford, Friedrich Nietzsche, Erwin Rommel, Hans Ulrich Rudel.

Nietzsche himself drank only water – and as a special treat, milk. And he thought we should do likewise. He wasn’t making a small, eccentric dietary point. The idea went to the heart of his philosophy, as contained in his declaration: ‘There have been two great narcotics in European civilisation: Christianity and alcohol.’

640px-Edouard_Manet,_A_Bar_at_the_Folies-Bergère

He hated alcohol for the very same reasons that he scorned Christianity: because both numb pain, and both reassure us that things are just fine as they are, sapping us of the will to change our lives for the better. A few drinks usher in a transient feeling of satisfaction that can get fatally in the way of taking the steps necessary to improve our lives. It’s not that Nietzsche admired suffering for its own sake. But he recognised the unfortunate – but crucial – truth that growth and accomplishment have irrevocably painful aspects: “What if pleasure and displeasure were so tied together that whoever wanted to have as much as possible of one must also have as much as possible of the other. You have a choice in life: either as little displeasure as possible, painlessness in brief or as much displeasure as possible as the price for an abundance of subtle pleasures and joys.”

Join the Ahnenerbe.

Read the Protocols.
Read the Myth by Alfred Rosenberg
Read Blood and Iron.
Listen to Wagner.
Know German.

Best you can do in a small amount of time.

I'm half German you faggot I could become mostly culturally German or at least my kids could, idiot

whats the ahnenerbe

using Somalis because their facial structure looks Caucasoid, fucking lugenpress

Didn't know that about Rudel. That's badass.

Why the fuck do you think I want to kill Germans makes no sense.

I feel German, I mean German is my biggest ancestral group. I don't feel like America has a future, sadly.

We'll see.

None of your concern.

All modern day Germans are brainwashed passive cucks. Their children get raped and murdered by invaders and they do nothing but post about it online.

No ones even tried to assassinate Merkel yet. Just keep drinking away the pain, goyim! ja!

You can't.
You can stand in garage all your life. You will never become a car.
Even though your entire post so far has been nothing but "muh heritage".
You are as retardedly delusional as trannies who "resonate to" being something they are not.
You're a mutt.
Get over it.

There have been maybe two attempts so far. At least one, I'm pretty sure of it.

muh heritage
as much as your kids could become a car if you raised them in a garage.

OK then the royal family are mutts, Nigel Farage is a mutt since he's part German and part French, practically every noble Europe ever had was a mutt.

There

I'm half German in my blood. That makes me more German than someone born in Germany would be if they have no German blood.

Yet Nigel Farage is still more English than you could ever be German.
You're just a retarded weeb who desperately wants what he can't have.
Not an argument.
Being more German than a fucking Somali living in Weimar isn't really that much of a boast, and doesn't change the fact that you're basically asking if you can magically become German by acting like a weeb.

So it's a case of the grass is greener.
Sorry to say but that's happening in every western country, Germany is no exception.

I don't think I'll ever be 100% German you faggot, die
So Germans who love america and want to be american are weebs too? or what

moron

How about you be an American, you son of a bitch?

I think America is unstable and has a weak as fuck ethnic identity

As opposed to Germany?

You're just an Americuck who can never be German.

OP can't inb4 you retarded newfag.

So you're basically just a weak-willed cuck hopping ship. Instead of making your actual country strong, you want to escape to somewhere you think will offer you a better deal. This is entirely self-serving and disgraceful.

Truth. I'm mostly Nordic blooded genetically and I've lived in Germany. Your identity is mystery meat Americana. Embrace it.

You share nothing spiritually or ethnically with the mainland at this point. Cultural and language attachments are pretty much the only thing we have.

We're all just Jon Snow's.

Why don't you just join a German American society in your area? It'd be more German than just about anything in modern Germany.

pghmannerchor.com/

American Whites feel no kinship to each other, at least Germanness is ethnic and still alive, American whiteness means almost nothing.

Dude, have you ever been to Germany? Be honest. Let me tell you, that Germany in your head doesn't really exist. It's just an extension of the American Empire with a German accent at this point.

So much D&C in this thread.
I wonder why :^)

Sorry that the truth triggers you.
I'm sure it's hard to face the music.
This isn't even an argument.
The answer is yes, and they'd be even worse than you.

And here we reach the truth.
You sense the superiority of European cultures and it hurts you, deep down, to know that you will never ever have an ethnic identity beyond being a mutt.

This is why letting any Euro in was a mistake, at least British-Americans have an identity(ies) and aren't filled with people confused about their identity

user, you're already white mystery meat. Just accept and make it your own instead of trying so hard to be something you can't be.

Go back to /brit/ you Holla Forums reject

I like this idea actually. Maybe even start a German speaking group of White Americans?

And lo, none of it was an argument.
Mere restatements of the truth.

Then foster that kinship amongst your White American peers instead of accepting kike victory and trying to hop ship.
In what fucking universe?
There is absolutely no reason it has to be meaningless, you pathetic little defeatist faggot. There is so much pride in being white and American which you simply don't want to embrace because you think the grass is greener on the other side (it's not)

That's a lie. The puritan, abolitionist, progressive movements that we've suffered with since our foundations were working tirelessly to undermine it. Jews amplified this in the 20th century reversing our identity making it far worse than it once was.

We had so much identity that we refused to stand together as "whites" throughout the nation in the struggle of the 60's. North and South were still willing to let each other get fucked rather than stand together and both sides got the dick.

In the current year our identity has thus been deformed into basic bitch level of "muh constitution". That is literally the only identity left. We're ripe for a rebuilding.

I can't hear you over the sound of your triggered tears.

You could probably just take over one of those older German American orgs just by virtue of being young. Btw, you might like the term "Amerikaner", it's kinda larpy but I like it.

Germans go west across the ocean & mix with British people = English
Germans go west across the ocean & mix with English people = White Americans

Farage is mysterymeat then, you fucking moron. Irish/German/English is basically just Western European for fuck's sake. It's not like I'm mixed with things from all over the world.

Dumbo

Did you at least get a decent Döner?

>>>/brit/

Being insufferable and obnoxious cunts like you're being right now is exactly why your cancerous general got banned. Your worthless circle jerk has provided nothing but d&c and shitposting.

Too nationalist for Holla Forums.

1/2 German is barely a mutt it's like if an english woman moved to germany and had a half german baby

Also I don't think I'm culturally German, you faggot, I KNOW I'm ethnically 50% German. This thread is me asking about how to get into German culture, you illiterate cunt.

And?

I'm trying to tell the bastard to be American for fucks sake.

Why do you need people here to tell you that?

She would be a traitor with a mutt babby

Nigger, you're not a fucking German. You're an American and you better start acting like one. Cut this pussy-whipped "c-can I be German too guise" bullshit. Be a proud American and be a proud White man or just fucking kill yourself.

My god, you Britfags are deluded.

Jesus Christ, you sound fucking pathetic.

I like it. I mean I really feel like American is too broad. My German roots mean a lot to me. Identifying only with Anglo America seems wrong.

Britain is literally a nation of Scandinavian, Angle, saxon, norman, Scottish, and Irish mongrels.

It's almost as if the truth is unpopular when it hurts.
Get fucked.

Did I strike a never with my accurate description of your autistic behaviour, britfag?

Being half something means you are a mutt. Be proud of who you are, you aren't German nor will you ever be but there's nothing wrong with that, America has became the global superpower.

Shave the sides of your head
Replace your diet with beer and pork
Look angry all the time
Become autistic
Listen to black metal
Have sexual fantasies involving scat and bdsm or furry shit

That's not an argument though, leftist

Did you incorrectly strike your keyboard?

And yet many don't consider themselves to be, hence the term Anglo-kikes.

ok moron

so every single royal couple ever was a scandelous racemixed couple and every single royal child and successor was a mutt bastard? Riiight.

I said I'm NOT culturally German, you trollfaggot.

I know I'm not German, you idiot, but my blood is half German, that means something. Not everyone in America can just 100% identify with the AngloAmerican stuff because we have different ancestry.

this is pretty accurate

No one said that, but with stuff like this thread maybe it's true

Oh but it is. You see, if you want to argue that someone is a "mongrel and a traitor" then you might as well start accepting that your entire nation is made up of "mongrel traitors".

Truly a master of "bantz", my autistic friend.

all I ever ate, plus some curry wurst, which was the only "German food" in the whole city

I said you would never be German, and that you should accept the cultural identity of your own soil rather than trying to import someone elses.

No one is asking you to identify with "anglo-Americanism". We're asking you to identify as AMERICAN, which includes white racial identity. You're nothing but a fucking traitor who wants to hop ship for purely self-serving reasons. The kikes have torn down America's identity and now you think running away is the answer instead of rebuilding it.

For fucks sake OP if you're half German you're not German, you're a fucking mutt. Stop trying to convince yourself otherwise, this is the reason yuropoors make those dumbfuck "muh heritage" memes

this.

Euro here, kill yourself

What are you talking about?

this.

A lot of the traditions are oldschool and you'd look very odd in the cities.
You can get by in the country, but I honestly can't think of a way to be "German".
I guess it comes naturally to me.

I'm fluid in English and have a minimal accent, I know slang and whatnot but I don't feel American.
I would feel German in America and would most likely go to some Texas German part, or something.

I know it's a dangerous "area of argumentation" to talk about "growing up" there, because it could give some legitimacy to kebabs and stuff (which I deny, you can usually pick them up very easily), but I can't think of a magical way to be German.

You could use lawn gnomes, have a dachshund, listen to volksmusik, etc, and come close to being culturally German.
Hell, you'd be more German than many urban Germans that way,
But, I don't know.
Maybe it will work. Maybe eating Bratwurst and Sauerkraut, Rotkohl and co will instill the mindset.
Try it.

I have to admit it's easy to fall into the "Why?" question because I think about it from my position, and I have Germans all around me.
So if I think about someone coming all the way from the States to be German then the exoticness, so to speak, goes down.

But now when I'm thinking about it from an American perspective then I can see the merit in even faking it, it might actually work, now that I am really giving it some thought.

So yeah. I know some people made good money with food carts, selling Bratwurst and co, and even something shallow like that was enough for people to "feel it", too.

Yeah, I get that. It was nice to visit Germany and see people that looked like my European relatives, it felt like I could understand the concept of "Heimat" even if I'd never really be 100% a part of it. I know that you don't want to hear this, but you should focus on being a German-American, you'll never really be "German"-"German" hell, even most Germans today aren't even really "German" considering how much cultural colonialism America has been dumping into their society for the past 70 odd years. You can kind of recreate that sort of stuff though(youtube.com/watch?v=bM0sEsbr9Lw), I'd also suggest that you look into WW2 German reenacting, it's literally larping, but it's as close as you'll get to being the kind of German that you're looking for.

No. He should focus on being an American and only an American.

Part of my family kept speaking German for 100s of yrs in America. I think the idea earlier about having a German American tribal identity is good. I am strongly thinking about it. German Americans should be an ethnic bloc united politically with other White groups.

50% is big, idiot, that's a whole parent. This is like a half Black person identifying as Black.

And just like you they're never accepted and are just pathetic mongrels.

You want a divided society. America has no room for this going forward. We don't need any "ethnic blocks" with interests separate from the interests of the nation as a whole. You are an American and a white man and nothing more.

Let's say the Yellowstone supervolcano blows, Madrid fault explodes, San Andres fault dumps California in the Ocean, a tsunami wipes out the Eastern seaboars, Mexicans and niggers are looting everything, the government has collapsed, and a hundred million invading Chinese are marching down through Canada and you've got 1 chance to fly back to the old homeland of Europe … you're white but part German, English, Dutch, French, etc … so what country do you join?

By living in Germany for decades. How else?

but they are accepted….

Exactly.
Well put.

why is /britpol/ still allowed to post

Holy fuck

Don't ask me I want them gone as well.

Nice D&C jew shills
Gonna suck up to your nigger mods too?

But they're not…

They basically are, obama is considered black by most blacks

I'd be able to pick you out because of your above average English skills and your subsequent apologies for your "terrible english". It's funny how you guys forget that we have to live with pavement apes, so your English is usually miles better than that of black, native born Americans who are taught English daily at huge taxpayer expense.

Yeah, believe me, I tried, I'm just an American because that's what I was raised as. When I was over there I noticed that I even "moved/talked like an American" despite my very, very, very best efforts. I gave up trying to be German because I could tell that it'd never really work. It's like being trans or something, even when you go overboard to prove yourself you end up looking weird, you never get the balance correct and you just seem odd and sad really. Just be what you were born as, an American with German heritage.

Which means what exactly? Jerking off to the Constitution? Worshipping niggerball? Being an atomized good goy consumer grabbing up the latest in niggertech every 6 months? Fuck you, let the kid be a German-American if he wants, that's a perfectly legitimate and old tradition in America, in fact there's lots of organizations to attest to that fact.

Yeah, I really wished I'd loved her, but I just didn't. My wife is German/Ukrainian and my in-laws are huge Trump supporters who are cool with my Nazi stuff. It worked out in the end.

Where do you live? Most blacks I hear talking about him always says he's mixed not black.

He's in denial.

hahaha… surely you jest. Going forward, ethnic blocks is EXACTLY what we'll NEED, FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

There's a WAR on Whites from every part of this fucked up society. We're being looted for every last dime. If hildog gets in, just amnesty is going to require 1.2t the first year. Each year after… it's minimum 12k per mud baby.

Your idea is antiquated and doesn't reflect reality, IN THE CURRENT YEAR.

He's talking about ethnic blocks amongst white Americans. An Anglo block, a German block, etc

also OP stop being a cringy fucking Germanaboo. You are not German, you will never be German. Not even if you want it really really bad. Never. Never ever. Just being half German and having some interactions with German family members doesn't make you German. Furthermore, you are a despicable traitor. I don't care how fucking bad it looks. We could be potentially on the bring of a political revolution that could drastically change this country and all you can do is pathetically whine about how we're fucking doomed. You don't even deserve to be called American. Fucking kill yourself.

see

Every fucking time.

Niggers, Amerika has no Kultur. It's understandable that a IQ 130+ Burger would want to identify with a nation with great music, art, philosophy and literature.

Amerika has awesome engineering, law, empire, fast food. But you have no soul. Man needs blood and soil. Study German. Learn about Kultur. Then you are German

They don't necessary love mulattos but they still accept them somewhat you're wrong

obama got so many votes from blacks for being half black

Sit in a garage, drink oil. Then you are a car.

ok

You do realise there was an America before kikes fucked it up, right? America has no fucking room for multiple ethnic identities and potentital fracture points. Going forward America needs a single racial identity, and that's completely fine.

Fuck off, kike.

test

F-

But they still didn't see him as full black. Even during voting alot of them (atleast in my area) said they wanted a full black president, but this was the closest thing they got.

Cool. So define it hotshot.

copy paste time:

My vision of the White identity is not one defined by the cheapening of European culture and civilization into something lesser, but instead the culmination of it into a single unified identity, built on the collective European struggle and history we share as a race, and grounded in the greater European civilization all white nations belong to. I envision a single pan-European identity for America that draws its strength from the larger culture of European Civilization to which every European ethnicity has contributed in some way.

The American identity is capable of being the synthesis of the greatest aspects of the white race from every corner of Europe into a single entity. We can know and stay true to its roots in the old world, yet be something new entirely; something uniquely American yet European at the same time. I believe such an identity, grounded in the collective struggle of all of our ancestors has the potential of being truly greater than the sum of its parts.

Oh that's a great idea. [Pic related]

Truly an ape

Richard Spencer pls go.

Honestly, that's just a bunch of airy nonsense and the same sort of cultural hamburger that the Soviets tried to create with Communism, only now it's "Pan-Europeanism". Pass.

too theoretical. I think that White groups in America need to form nationalist identitarian blocs

We need the German ones, the Scandinavian ones, the Irish and Anglo ones. We can several White American tribes that unite but don't constantly mix.

Not really viable considering how most of the country is heinz 57

what do you mean

We could easily form a German American type group I think it would be awesome. Wouldn't stop me from supporting all other White Americans, too. And I don't mean Nazi larping, I mean real heritage and German culture.

So make it up. Where do you think cultures came from in the first place? Maybe it'd start as a group of Germanboos and would evolve into something else. You don't think nations and cultures spring out of the ground fully formed do you?

Nice false equivalency, you fucking faggot. This is in no way comparable to the soviet race-blind "new human" communst identity at all.
I said in the context of America, moron.

How? Why does it have to be "theoretical"? You're just creating any possible excuse/reason why any alternative cannot work, but fail to provide valid reasons.
So you want to divide and weaken America and turn it into Europe 2.0 with a bunch of warring nationalist groups. No thanks. White racialism for America and nothing less.
This is a dumbfuck pipe-dream and is both unsustainable and infeasible. If you have multiple ethinic groups with their own identities then you don't have a fucking nation. If you come to America, then you must stop being German/British/Italian/Polish and fully embrace an American white racialist identity.

you are 50%. what is stopping you from being Anglo? You are exactly the same percentage Anglo as German, after all. There are no purebred European "races" in America. You are not and will never be German.

What I mean is that most americans are so admixed with other European populations that they wouldn't belong to any other group but white.

Of course not, but do you think i want to LARP my whole life and create a culture off of roleplaying as another?

Look no offense I get what you're saying. Either way you and I are stalwart political allies. I just feel really strongly connected to my German roots so… I'm not sure, I really loved my German grandma more than anything before she died. It's deep for me. I have her German bible.

No the other 50% is split between Irish, English and a little Danish.

Doesn't matter what context it is, it's a dumb and vague idea.

Why are you so deadset on having a "nation" anyway? Many European countries weren't "nations" for many hundreds of years, but rather, small groups and regions that were united mainly by a language. Germany, for instance.

Why? The muds that come here don't bother, why should we be the only one's playing by these rules? Maybe Whites need tribalism again.

Of course not, but do you think i want to LARP my whole life and create a culture off of roleplaying as another?
Why not? It's a viable as anything else really.

in other words, almost 50% anglo

more like 30%. I am still more German.

user, surely even you can see what would be wrong with that.

but you're not pure. Not even close. Could a half nigger be considered white? No. Never in a million years. What you're proposing is like asking a bunch of Brazilians to form ethnic groups based on what parts on Africa, Europe, and Central America their DNA originated from. The reality is it's all fucking mixed together. America is similar, just with whites.

I suppose if you were really dedicated to the role you could look like you fit in a German town. But I'm telling you, you'll feel like an alien if you go to Germany and many Germans will be able to tell you're not from there when you speak to them. Do what you want user, but don't be disappointed when you find out that its not as romanticised as you think.

See

One cannot simply "become" German.

You can't. You can immerse yourself in the German language and its culture, history, music etc and develop a strong love for Germany and your German roots, but you will never be German.

Sorry but yes. Coming from an Australian Euromutt, I wish I could be a European as well, but we both will never be. You are an American of mainly British and German descent, I am an Australian of mainly British descent.

Well no, it is.
Holla Forums probably won't like this, but there is no such thing as "German blood". Blood doesn't attach itself to linguistic and cultural groups, it is what it is. I'm not saying blood isn't important - it most definitely is - but lets be honest, if "German blood" existed in the way you claim it does, then many English people would be more German than a lot of Austrians and Bavarians.

Look. I'm 50% Anglo and 50% Russian. I was raised with Anglo culture in an English-speaking country and have an English name, but I don't try and claim to be entirely either Russian or English because I'm not.

No it's not, dumbfuck, because it's based on something concrete (shared race, civilisation and history) unlike the purely abstract and theoretical soviet "new human" identity.
Why do you think being deliberately dishonest is helping your case? I have already made it clear TWICE that the pan-European identity is for America (and other colonial nations) and not for Europe as a whole. It also has nothing to do with being subserviant to "whiteness", it's about forming an identity about a shared race. Like I already said in post here >>8115921the white identity needn't be the sterilisation of European culture into something empty, so stop presenting it as such to support your bullshit "argument".
Are you really asking this question? I can't honestly believe you're this fucking dense/new.
"why do you want a nation anyway? What use is there in having a single national family united by a common identity and shared goal, lol?"
Yeah, and it proved to be a disastrous system rife with war and conflict. There's a reason it was eventually abolished when the means were available to do so. The HRE was an enormous inefficient cluster-fuck of warring micro-states and principalities. You want to emulate that?
Because if people aren't integrating, then your nation collapses. Also, comparing white immigrants to muds is disingenuous. America is a nation built by whites for whites, and has a long history of white immigration. Muds have no place in America because they are not of European racial stock.
Because if you want to come to America, then you damn well should become an American and cease to be whatever you were before. Don't like it? Then fuck off and stay out.
In Europe, yes. In America and other colonial nations with a history of wider white immigration, white racialism is what's needed.

Lol, everyone thought I was a Pole because I knew a lot of vocab and my accent was pretty good but my grammar was shit.

but english danish and irish are not even that distant from German, it's not the same as being half Black

No, you couldn't. You're an American trying to LARP as a German. You're as bad as those liberals who are part American Indian and claim to be Indians. Pathetic untermensch.

no it's not the same you fucker

even if you think it's stupid it's not the same. German isn't that far from America racially or culturally

fuckin prick have some manners, asshole

Another way you could look at it is that Danish, Irish and German are not even that distant from English. Why not "become" English or British, then?

YOU ARE MISSING THE POINT YOU STUPID FUCKING NIGGER

No, being half anglo half German is different from being half black, but you are still 50% German. Half and Half. Mutt. Almost everyone here is a mutt. There is no "German" or "Anglo" identity and there never will be because those identities are not real.

50% is a lot, my mother is 100% German and her parents spoke German before she died. It's a tangible, strong connection.

So define it then, what does a White American identity look like? You're posting a lot of fluff and not a lot of substance. I can tell you what a German-American or Italian-American identity look like.
Good luck getting White Nationalists to agree on one flag let alone one culture.
No, I'm saying that disintegration will eventually lead back to Unification in a new form. The current form of America is a dead husk and if different white groups want to break it apart I'm fine with that because I think it will reform in a new way.
Why are you holding onto a decaying system instead of letting it die and reform? Have you even read your Spengler?

Not only are you an American trying to LARP as something he's not, you're also a complete idiot (which we already suspected due to your desire to LARP).

It is the same. They're LARPing as American Indians, you want to LARP as a German.

You should totally buy some lederhosen, "German" bro.

All you kikes need to understand something. An Aryan genius is capable of comprehending all things a priori. It is totally possible to become German. Hell, he could become a nigger if he wanted to.
Because Faustian man is imbued with moral universalism and a deep sense of the tragic, he can empathize with all people, even subhumans and women. It is only the moral particularist (ie, the Jew) who cannot think outside himself. Read Otto Weininger for fuckssake.

All that philosophy and shit is nice but genes and culture exist

What's hilarious is your mom is probably 50% German 50% Russian, since your grandmother most likely got raped by a commie Russian in East Germany. You'll probably be better off LARPing as a Russian.

You're suggesting that a white man can become a nigger, yet you have to gall to call us the kikes?
See
Jews are the ones who pedal this kind of philosophical crap, its essentially the same as all that transgender nonsense and the like about "choosing who you are". The true "Aryan" man is bound by nature and reality.

Something as complex as national and racial identity is difficult to describe in such an upfront manner. I hope pics related help to give an idea.
In America? There's only one flag, and that flag is the star-spangled banner.
This current corrupt and top-heavy system is already in the process of disintegrating. I'm proposing a way that it can reform stronger than before
How exactly am I holding onto a "decaying system". Nothing I've said is in any way supporting the further existence of this current decadent political order.

would this be a bad place to pose an idea about Aryan spirituality in general?

Didn't mean to refer to by the way, I meant to refer to

first off, define "aryan"

Not exactly.

Dixie is a last resort. Most of the people that fly that flag are the most patriotic people in America.

Moving away from Abrahamic traditions is naturally the goal, but most seem to think this means adopting a polytheistic approach. Instead, I'd remind you the very concept of monotheism, that is the worshiping of a single good God, originated not with the Semite but the Aryan, in the form of Zoroaster and his Good Religion.

Based within true Aryan history, we have two choices:

or

We can't prove either way which side is right: if there is one God or if there are many. So we should think in terms of what benefits our society as a whole.

scatters people's agendas. If you want love you worship a love deity. If you're a soldier, you worship Sol Invictus.

unites a people unite the common cause of the God

A third option may be to see the various gods, such as Thor and Inanna, to be manifestations of the one God.

Either way, all I'm saying is don't hate the idea of one God simply because the Jews stole it and turned it into shit.

No you keep on …. saying false shit…

I know I'm not German I am asking in this thread about how to become culturally German. Fuck.

not sure if joking but my family left germany before WW2 anyway

So what are the particular cultural artifacts that specifically define White America? You know, like German beer, or French Wine?
Good luck trying to redefine that flag as distinctly white again. You're like the guy who spills a whole bottle of red wine on his white shirt and wants to try and blot the stain.
By clinging to this idea of America as it was. It's gone and never coming back dude, believe me, it's painful. My family has deep roots in this country and has been involved in just about every important period/event, but it's fucking gone man. It's gone. We are going to have to start over. Be excited!

Honestly, you just can't. You'd have to have been raised in Germany by German parents, going to a German school and have lived organically the life of a German to truly get the current German culture and way of life. Only in rootless cosmopolitan multicultural nations can you see people disillusioned to the point they think they can fake being a native from outside their home nation till they can make it. It's a Jewish mindtrick they use themselves to infiltrate.

I think that just saying "we're White" is not tribal or inspiring enough. We need a strong tribal identity.

If White Americans are just a steady stream of new Whites always showing up, it has much less meaning.

this, unfortunately

krauts aren't as pleasant to deal with as some of you anons have in your imaginations

not saying Whiteness isn't a necessary ingredient, just that it's not enough. It needs to stir the spirit and really feel special to people.

But you literally said in the OP that you want to "become German".

Sorry, but you've already failed. You're either German or you aren't, and you've admitted that you aren't German. You just can't change who you are, and you can't change your culture. Culture isn't just what music you listen to, what food you eat or what language you speak. Culture is how you think, it's something that's been hardwired into you since birth. A true German will eat pork and drink beer because that's what he's done his entire life, he doesn't think "I'm going to eat pork and drink beer because I'm a German and that's what Germans do". It's this kind of fundamental difference that will always differentiate the natives from the foreigners - you will act like a German because it's what Germans do, they will act like Germans because they ARE Germans. It's not an conscious decision they make, they just are German.

I'm not trying to discourage you either - learn German, get immersed in German culture, visit Germany, learn German, get in touch with your German roots and spirituality - that's all great. Having a deep appreciation for another culture is a good thing. But you have to keep in mind it's different from BEING a German.

you're throwing out the baby with the bathwater. Yes, we have to completely erase any idea of racial egalitarianism, but we can still retain our love of freedom and pride in our nation's accomplishments. The case could be easily made that America was founded chiefly for whites, and whites only.

That's essentially what we are. We can't be anything else but white Americans, so why would we try to be something we're not

You can't. You'll be LARPing. You're culturally American. Deal with it and stop trying to jump ship and pretend you're something you're not, faggot.

I MIGHT want to be, I'm not even sure. I have a strong feeling for Germany and actually know a fuckton about German history and culture. I have German artifacts and my mom even speaks a little German, still.

I mean I think at some point we have to be a people that excludes other Whites, as well. A German can't just go into Ireland and become Irish.

American identity must be thick. It must be a family like other ethnicities. We should homogenize more.

Here's why:
sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/05/140519160716.htm
livescience.com/46791-friends-share-genes.html

A huge weakness of White American identity right now is that we are somewhat diverse. We need to homogenize as White Americans. Get me?

I don't think it's that simple. My German roots affect who I am. Most Americans aren't exactly half or 100% anything, they're much more of a mix than I am.

AKA genetic similarity breeds cohesion and bonding

Ancient Persians weren't "aryan" in the way you're implying (Germanic stock).

It stirs my spirit and feels special to me. What reason is there that it can't do the same for you? Stop pretending you're something that you're not.

This is exactly the point I've been trying to make this whole thread. America needs to form its own organic identity based around white racialism

You're still a mix, though, which makes you not german.

No, you're the one that's sitting in a cold bathtub and trying to pretend that it's still warm and might become warm again.
Absolutely true, but 100 plus years of propaganda have made that argument a non-starter. I wish it was different, but I also kinda wish I could still be blue-pilled sometimes. Neither are going to happen though.

Then why do you want to become German when you're not? how old are you btw

I just realized that OP is the Holla Forums equivalent of an otherkin. He thinks he is German in his mind so he must become German.

Meditate on the great works of Germans.

It does for me too but we're not just the same thing as Romanian Whites and Polish Whites and Welsh Whites. American Whites are a thing unto ourselves. We should really be called Americans but our identity was stolen by the PC police calling everyone with citizenship an American.

"White" is just too generic. White is 100% necessary and important, but it's not everything. Culture and specific ethnic roots still feel important to White Americans, we have to deal with it.

OK well call it Amerikaner or Amerikan or something, because when you say "White racialism" it sounds like you just want generic any whites on planet earth to be part of your nation.

We need our own ethnic signifier, Amerikaner is one idea.

I'm half German and I said I might want to try to become German, whatever lol don't overthink it.

and what makes you believe that it will be easier to create a white identity while simultaneously convincing people to disown their much loved history?

I have a German surname, I was spoken to in German as a kid, I know fucking tons about German culture.

I don't think I AM German for fuck's sake, I just have a lot of affinity for Germanity.

Dude, I'm half Spanish, half French. On my Spanish side I'm the first gen born here. Guess what? I'm American culturally. I will never be Spanish culturally. No amount of LARPing will change that, and I even retain some Spanish culture from my family in the form of traditions and food.

It sure seems that way.

That's not what you've been saying, though. You've been saying that you want (or "might" want) to BECOME German. I doubt anyone here has a problem with you acknowledging and appreciating your German roots. But you will always be an American.

"I feel like I want to become German. So, how can I do this? "

I'm not really in favor of "creating" anything, I think it'll do that itself.

Once again, people are already doing that themselves, they don't need much convincing.

If I spent a fuckton of effort on it I probably could become German, I probably won't rhough, stop overthinking it.

I mean yes and no, I could probably fully integrate into some European cultures if I really, really worked on it constantly.

I worry about the fate of America. Also Germanness is in my blood, it's not just some larpy shit it's who I am, go back a few centuries and Germany was full of my own ancestors. That's meaningful.

I don't know what the fuck people are like where you live, but here in Texas we take deep pride in having unalienable rights under the constitution. I know that I for one will never, EVER disown or forget the origins of this nation and neither will millions, probably hundreds of millions of Americans.

Hey btw if we want to create White community and identity in America it has to be local. We need to create tribalism and become a community that regularly assembles like we all used to for church.

We also need an educational formula for our youth which is good enough to counteract even public school propaganda.

You with me?

Just curious, how did you find your way here user?

4/pol/ like a year or so ago. Why?

no reason

Neither America nor Dixie exist in any meaningful way in the 21st century. This means lots of people like OP are just desperate to know what having a nation is like since theirs doesn't exist and it isn't coming back

I'll explain to you in a way maybe you'll understand as to why you're never going to be properly German.

Let's take the example of John Smith (fictional name) who was raised by an American father of Anglo descent, which ancestry can be traced back to fight for independence in the revolutionary war, and a Portuguese mother, 100% Portuguese descent and her lineage can be traced back to before the takeover of Portugal by muslims, so, purely white. He was born and raised in Brazil though. He went to Brazilian schools, grew up around Brazilians, watched Brazilian TV, etc. Yet, all during his childhood, Johnny's father taught him English, American history, American culture and how to cook mighty burgers. Now, John thinks of himself as an American more than a Brazilian so he wants to become a real American. Would you let Johnny enter US soil and consider him a proper American, even though he had never set a foot in the country?

Got to make our own, yes. Helps to have a good foundation, though.

I honestly might, not sure

Suspicious hmmm…

I fear you may be right, but maybe we can turn things about in America. Who knows.

Care to explain why you might consider him American despite him not sharing the same culture as Americans?

I don't just… if someone is really serious about their roots and is half 100% Anglo American it doesn't seem right to be opposed to him coming in.

He could adapt to American culture.

No. Johnny is Brazilian.

if we had zero nonwhite immigration I'd agree, but while we have nonwhites coming in there's no good reason to keep someone out like that who wants to be a proud American

He'll never be a REAL American though. To say so would be to devalues the title of "American.". He could live here, but that wouldn't make him American.

Who cares? He's pure white and was raised to love America, what's the harm?

I agree but also he could be better for us than another African or Muslim.

Also "Johnny" would have White kids who would be true Americans.

OK I get it.

I guess it makes me sad about my German grandma. She was such a great person and always defended German culture to me and said it wasn't right to hate Germany.

Gee, then Pajeet, the kid with a 100% American father and a north Indian mother with white skin should get the same treatment.

You'll never develop a proper American culture if you let any fucking mutt get a pass as long as he has white skin. Thinking otherwise is just a notch higher than civic nationalism.

If John Smith is 100% white then I'd absolutely let him into America assimilate him.

Except that's a false equivalency, you dumb nigger. North Indians aren't and never have been white/European.

Why would letting in the 100% white child of an American expat be an oaaue? Are you autistic?

Issue*

Yes user, he is autistic.

Probably

Whites, unlike other races, are capable of assimilation. Sure, a massive immigration of non Americans would dilute American culture to an intolerably thin level, but John would be an exception even among foreign whites in his ability to assimilate, as he was raised somewhat American.

Not being something doesn't mean to hate what you can't be either. You can have a ton of respect and like your roots and the German people but thinking you can ever be German is insulting to those who are proper ones. I personally love the German people and what they brought to society, inculding their ingenuity. Just as i love French culture, such as their cooking and art. I personally am 3/4 french, 1/8th injun and 1/8th irish. Yet I would never consider myself to be French, out of respect for them.

>What are aryans?

"aryan" is not a scientific term. Germans and other Europeans have no more genetic similarities with North Indians than they do other non-European caucasoid people.

Part of europe does have R1a Haplogroups, just like north indian, they do share genetic simmilarities. Germancis don't though.

They have a different variant of the R1a haplogroup that isn't found in Europe in any reasonable quantity

80-90% of native europeans are either R1a or R1b.

If you don't like Wardruna you will never be German.

Good to know, the map I based this on just differentiated between R1a, R1b and R2a so it looked like eastern Europe, up to around Eastern Germany/Western Poland shared a common ancestor as Northern Indians.

Yes they were. Why are you limiting the definition of Aryan to the Germanic people? Your worldview seems very narrow.

The worst possible people to ask how to be German are the Germans. Their culture was replaced with an Americanized one.

Come to think of it, they are still under American military occupation until 2099.

No, they really weren't. The belief that WE WUZ ERRYTHING is entirely false and not based on any historical or genetic evidence. Modern Europeans are the product of three distinct ancient populations who mixed in various quantities. much of the "fair" features in modern Europeans come from the Western Hunter-gatherer group and not the "aryans", or yamnaya people who migrated out of the caucasus.

webm

Lad, you're 3/4ths French. You're a (somewhat polluted) frog, no matter what you say, just like negroes in the USA will always be African (and will always end up acting African despite being here for centuries). OP could probably assimilate in ten or so years.

I'm practically a polluted German, my fucking mother is German ffs. All these people don't get it. This is in my blood. It's not just larping.

Coming from an Australian Euromutt, I wish I could be a European as well, but we both will never be. You are an American of mainly British and German descent, I am an Australian of mainly British descent.

I'm Interested in this problem. I'm an Australian of primarily German blood (more than half at least). Grew up in a cosmopolitan shithole called Melbourne. I'm drawn to the German ancestry not mainly for myself but my children. I don't want my children (when I get around to having them) to grow up cultureless and in a land their ancestors have only lived in for 200 years instead of a land their ancestors have lived in for thousands and thousands of years. I want them to feel a strong tie to their land and their people. A tie that I never felt, that I probably will never feel.

In Australia I feel no loyalty to these people, no binding to this land. They're good people, for the most part and I would die for my country if it was required but not enthusiastically or with patriotism. I was raised among other races and other cultures and I don't even know if Australia has a culture to be honest, other than drinking VB, watching the footy and saying 'cunt' every other sentence. What is the answer to this question? I firmly believe culture and ancestry are important foundations for the development of a country so what do we do about this. I've been out in country Australia and it's pretty much the same. I guess we have a watered down "Anglo" culture but it doesn't feel binding. Do you yanks feel you have an identity beyond "white?"

Nope. We have Yankee, Dixie, Texan, etc.
but that's pretty much it.

Yeah, I know what you're talking about. It kills me knowing how little I truly care about this country, but I can't help it. Europe is what I care about, not this country, no matter how hard I try to feel otherwise. As you said, our culture is essentially bogan culture (although I hate to use that word) and even non-bogan Australian culture is essentially just watered down, more "sophisticated" bogan culture. Even then, we are seeing that fade away. In 10 years, Australia and its remaining culture will likely not exist, instead we will be more like Canada. Australia will be a government, not a culture and a people. Sad really, but what can we do.

German looks like us, Ausbro. They are us on a biological level, even if cultural barriers are there.

It's not as if every German is pure German anyway, there is some Slav or Scandi or medblood in many of them, too

Well, Holla Forums tends to have a focus on culture because it's being fucking eviscerated right before our eyes every day, but I think reality shows us that blood is what matters so long as you are capable of assimilation, which western Europeans tend to be.

If I really gave it a 100% effort I could become German over time, but also it feels like both White America and Germany are doomed,

feels bad man

i dunno, as a half Greek I think I can say safely that most Greeks still have not assimilated, maintain their own community centered around the Church and marry their kids off to each other to maintain the Greek purity.

Incidentally because my mother did not do this and married an American, she has been alienated from the Greek community.

people overestimate how much communities like Greek/Italians/Poles/Irish have integrated

backstory?

true, but even then some have totally integrated

I just feel bad that I can't be part of a German American community

Most of you are German.
Have German genes.

Don't be jealous of us.
Our country is lost.
We have no chance of real fast change like you.

The only hope we got is a party, so small, that it will take a decade or more to succeed.

I wish we had a man like TRUMP over here in Germany.
Someone who truly speaks his mind.
Someone who does not bow to the corrupt entities that run the whole Western World.

Be glad that you at least live in a country where you can have a strong president.
In a country that might be flooded with Mexicans, but not with Muslims.

Germany's future looks grim.
But we can still turn it around.
And a TRUMP victory would help and speed up this process, because it would further inspire the only true conservative party we got so far.

I wish you the best for today.
It would be a victory for whole mankind if Trump wins.

Ancestors came to the new world in the early 1600s, way before the French revolution and France opening the flood gates, you crooked teeth kike.

I think it's the other way around tbh
European country's histories and identities are simply too old, too deeply ingrained to not win out in the end.

Not to mention you have sheer demographics on your side, while only about half of America consists of Americans. Think about that. Americans are literally outnumbered by non-Americans in their own country. It's nowhere nearly as bad in Europe.

This. It may take a while, but I am confident that one day Europeans will rise up. I can't talk for Americans, but I know for a fact that Australians will never rise up and take this country back. We don't have enough to fight for, and nothing to be truly passionate about.

The white race descends from one man, Japeth. Twelve families of Europe descend from him:

" The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras. And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah. And the sons of Javan; Elishah, and Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim. By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations." Genesis 10:2-5

Big pressure was put on whites to drop their European identity and become just "American" - this might have worked if it stayed only white. Now they push it across different races - and that can never work.

Don't forget the JewSA practically owns you due to various seldom spoken of (((agreements))) made after the second war. If Trump really is a bad bad goy, he just might let you off the leash.

I meant polluted as in non-100%, not mud

You know what else muds do? They breathe. Better stop doing that too.

" By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths." Revelation 9:18

It says "the third" not "a third" - the definite article could mean these people die who are in a particular class. There are 3 races on planet earth, and one of them is rather unpopular for being useless pests, criminals, and followers of the terrorist religion. If that's the one-third that gets killed, it wouldn't be much of a loss, would it?

OP is 50% German so don't try and argue he's any better.

I thought you were suebi and sheit

didn't mean to put you down at all lad

I don't know, OP. For a while I was even more confused than you are.

I am almost fully French (my grandmother was Scottish) and I speak French fluently. I use the language on a daily basis, in fact it is the language I use in my everyday life. I have never felt "French" as in European, old French, and for a while I really tried to because I felt disconnected from my surrounding society.

When I talk to French people, I don't understand them (I mean I understand them when they speak, but I don't really get their mannerisms and humour). When I went to France I felt in a completely foreign country, not in the cradle of my forefathers. I don't even like French people, and believe me when I found that out I was shocked. I thought they were going to be more similar than not but in fact they are almost completely different from the people back home. They are whiny, arrogant, cold and entitled. They obsess over splitting hairs and hierarchies of all kinds. Their government unironically asks for triplicates of certain forms. I don't know whether that's a modern development but I found almost none of the joie de vivre of my people that I've learned to love.

I made my peace with it. I'm new, North American French, not old, European French. Aside from speaking the same language I'm probably as different from French people as they are from Italians. French Canada's long isolation probably didn't help. I may not be able to lay claim to "Frenchness" but in my neck of the woods, we've been developing our own shit that's worth every single bit of anything they did over the pond. I have my own identity now.

You're an American. Best for you to learn to live with that fact.

you mean the people who made some background noice for a cucked tv show?

If the definition of white includes indians, then let's just say white europeans

The problem is not our origins or past or rights, but that you have tied it into the constitution. If there is a right, you already have it. And the constitution is a shit document. Patriotic americans tied to the constitution are barely better then christians who think it's our duty to ally with israel.

Is this famed German humor? Not too bad.

It's like Flight of The Conchords only German, and more "mechanical".

Another thing I wanna add is that it works both ways. A lot of French people come here wanting to emigrate, but then in a few years or even a few months they leave. They think they're moving to a bit of France that happens to be in North America, and there's actually a culture shock when they find out they're actually moving to a bit of North America that happens to speak French.

My experience at least had the benefit to highlight the split between the French in North America and the French in Europe and made me accept who I am. For the French who come here they usually just get depression from it.

No shit you can also see the differences in culture In the French who decided to flee from the Muslims by moving here.

don't give up hope germans can still survive

be strong and love your people

we will take back our homelands someday, bruder